Sensible Gun Safety

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: Sensible Gun Safety

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Here’s a thought: frontal cortex not fully formed? No guns.

A man was convicted of first-degree murder and sentenced to life in prison in a 2018 road rage attack that left a child dead and injured his mother in a Denver suburb, officials said.

Jeremy Webster, 28, had been accused of killing a 13-year-old boy, wounding his mother and injuring two other people outside a business complex in Westminster, Colorado, in June 2018, police said at the time.”
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

The “get off my lawn” ethos meets America’s love affair with guns. Nice. Ts&Ps.

We’re sick.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:18 am

We’re sick.
I guess peoples love affair with their lawns has changed since I was young. There was a crotchety old lady who would chase us off her lawn with a rake. Perhaps your right that we are sick. I ask how did we get there as a nation? Stepping on someone's grass or pulling into their driveway isn't a capital offense. I wonder when their behavior carries over to kids who go trick or treating? Instead of getting a candy bar the child gets shot in the head.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:57 am
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:18 am

We’re sick.
I guess peoples love affair with their lawns has changed since I was young. There was a crotchety old lady who would chase us off her lawn with a rake. Perhaps your right that we are sick. I ask how did we get there as a nation? Stepping on someone's grass or pulling into their driveway isn't a capital offense. I wonder when their behavior carries over to kids who go trick or treating? Instead of getting a candy bar the child gets shot in the head.
... only some of you are sick.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 1:37 pm Greg Abbott, sh*thead:

https://twitter.com/JoJoFromJerz/status ... 68/photo/1
"Among those shot and killed was an 8 year old boy.
And the Governor of Texas honored that child’s life, and the lives of the four others killed in that home, by making sure to publicly refer to them as “illegal immigrants”.
This is abhorrent.
It is bigoted.
It is disgusting.
It is heartless.
And it’s utterly unsurprising."

... it's republiCON!
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

So the alleged shooter in Texas had been deported 4 TIMES!!! While your all hot and bothered about sensible gun laws maybe it is also time to get hot and bothered about immigration law. It is a fair question to ask how this PoS was able to buy a rifle. We as a nation are sick across a very wide spectrum. :roll: We are reaping what we have sowed.
Bob Ross:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

... how he bought a rifle? it is Texas!
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 6:48 pm So the alleged shooter in Texas had been deported 4 TIMES!!! While your all hot and bothered about sensible gun laws maybe it is also time to get hot and bothered about immigration law. It is a fair question to ask how this PoS was able to buy a rifle. We as a nation are sick across a very wide spectrum. :roll: We are reaping what we have sowed.
After Trump came into office, he was no longer deported. All deportations were under the Obama administration…
“I wish you would!”
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 6:48 pm So the alleged shooter in Texas had been deported 4 TIMES!!! While your all hot and bothered about sensible gun laws maybe it is also time to get hot and bothered about immigration law. It is a fair question to ask how this PoS was able to buy a rifle. We as a nation are sick across a very wide spectrum. :roll: We are reaping what we have sowed.
You know what's gonna really blow your mind? The immigration & citizenship status of nearly every single mass shooter in US history. Quite compelling stuff.
Typical Lax Dad

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 8:14 am
You know what's gonna really blow your mind? The immigration & citizenship status of nearly every single mass shooter in US history. Quite compelling stuff.
We like our mass shooters to be full blooded Americans!
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Nothing can blow my mind anymore. The fact that someone in this country illegally and deported 4 times can find a way to purchase a high powered assault rifle comes close. I'm not sure how this individual came into possession of this weapon. I find it hard to believe he did so legally.
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 8:32 am
We like our mass shooters to be full blooded Americans!
Maybe he was inspired by all those red blooded Americans? When in Rome do as the Romans do. :roll: I know one thing for certain. If my neighbor was popping caps on his front porch, I am not going to go over to him and ask him to stop. That is a job for the police.
Bob Ross:

Return to “POLITICS”