BARR

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
old salt

Re: BARR

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:10 pm Right. So I was right about why tech37 wrote that.

So the two posters leading the charge in making fun of me telling you it all comes down to D's and R's in this country....point out that, shocker, Mueller has lawyers on the payroll who voted. Oh. My. G*d. Do you realize what this means?

The entire Mueller report is worthless. Because Democrats. Right?
You asked a question. I gave you the answer.
Party affiliation of Mueller's 17 prosecutors :
14 (D), 0 (R), 3 unaffiliated.
The rest is just your chaff.
a fan

Post by a fan »

That's cool. Tech37 can answer for himself. Why'd he bring it up if he wasn't implying that the Dems are immediately suspect?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

old salt wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:57 pm
a fan wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:10 pm Right. So I was right about why tech37 wrote that.

So the two posters leading the charge in making fun of me telling you it all comes down to D's and R's in this country....point out that, shocker, Mueller has lawyers on the payroll who voted. Oh. My. G*d. Do you realize what this means?

The entire Mueller report is worthless. Because Democrats. Right?
You asked a question. I gave you the answer.
Party affiliation of Mueller's 17 prosecutors :
14 (D), 0 (R), 3 unaffiliated.
The rest is just your chaff.
In the eyes of the FLP types that post here 14 to zero is the definitive definition of a non-partisan, completely above board investigation. Nothing to look at here to you conservative SOB's... go back to watching Hannity while we get this mess all figured out. Just don't bend over while we do our investigating. This is the equivalent of a black man on trial for murder and his jury consists of 12 open minded and purely non partisan members of the KKK. None of whom have any bias in their decision making process whatsoever... :roll:
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:29 pm
jhu72 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:34 am Barr is back in the hot seat again. This time for not more forcefully attempting to keep the Trump enemies list pipe bomber in jail prior to his trial. Looks like this terrorist is going to get out on bail. Gee, you can almost see a pattern in Barr's behavior. :lol:
You blaming barr for this TAATS mindstruck? Hillaryous. What kind of activist judge let the pipe bomber out? shhh....sshhhh
What kind of AG doesn't even try to keep a terrorist locked up? AG could easily change the charges to get around the problem and he would if he wasn't a pure partisan scum bag POS hack! :roll:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:52 pm
jhu72 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:34 am Barr is back in the hot seat again. This time for not more forcefully attempting to keep the Trump enemies list pipe bomber in jail prior to his trial. Looks like this terrorist is going to get out on bail. Gee, you can almost see a pattern in Barr's behavior. :lol:
You blaming barr for this TAATS mindstruck? Hillaryous. What kind of activist judge let the pipe bomber out? shhh....sshhhh
What kind of AG doesn't even try to keep a terrorist locked up? AG could easily change the charges to get around the problem and he would if he wasn't a pure partisan scum bag POS hack! :roll:
What kind of President doesn't even try to keep a terrorist locked up? So was Obama a pure partisan scum bag POS hack?

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/01/us/b ... liban.html

We all know how that turned out.
LandM

Post by LandM »

The internet was down at the house in Telluride for two days so I had to limit my time at the bakery as I would gain 300 pounds (I feel obligated to purchase if I am taking a table) and the library had lots of kids as it has been spring break. Apologizes about the delayed response. BUT on a serious note, had two cracked fillings - go to a Dentist in Ridgeway - he tells me I need crowns - I tell him, I am I am leaving the week before Memorial Day to NY, bandage it up - he tells me two hour job - no way - it was a pit stop - takes pictures, shaves the two teeth, draws up on his computer, I watch him create my new teeth, sends to a molding machine, I watch my two teeth be created, he videos it on my phone, bakes them for 12 and slaps them in and I am eating three hours later, no issues. BTW, his internet was down as well so while he is making my teeth we both called Spectrum to complain. Back to Barr,

Chips and seacoaster - no worries, all good, and thank you. I understand the point just not the name. IMHO this country needs someone to try and bring it back together and I do not see that but as you have seen I have opinions - my wife was loving the last week (see above) as I could not really talk much she begged the dentist for another week :oops: ;

MD about the only "thin" thing I have seen since the last time I was here is the air - after three weeks I can finally get up the stairs to the bedroom without sucking oxygen :D. Skin is fine as I use 50 level lotion :o

On a final note for anyone looking for lax players - saw the Telluride Miners play I think Montrose - for 72, you guys are looking for some studs - these kids can run at 8,500 feet and they are big. Plus I have seen the same kids in the snow park, they can take a good hit and fall.

Finally old salt - nice chaff that is a big arse umbrella to hide under :D
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:52 pm
So......an AG can overrule a judges decision? Not curios about the Judge....at all? Why YOU are a pretend.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

The AG can prosecute for terrorism. He didn’t. The judge has to go by the law and the charges brought before him. Good thing you aren’t a lawyer
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

OCanada wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:24 am The AG can prosecute for terrorism. He didn’t. The judge has to go by the law and the charges brought before him. Good thing you aren’t a lawyer
Exactly.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
old salt

Post by old salt »

.:lol:. ...aren't the members of Nadler's Judiciary Comm lawyers themselves ?

The show boating (D) hack Committee members are afraid to question Barr themselves.
They're afraid of the video clips.

Barr vs mental & legal giants Lieu, Swalwell, Jeffries, Jackson Lee.
No wonder they want to hide behind their squires.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

old salt wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:44 pm .:lol:. ...aren't the members of Nadler's Judiciary Comm lawyers themselves ?

The show boating (D) hack Committee members are afraid to question Barr themselves.

Old Salt sometimes it appears to me like you are in a never ending battle of wits with a group of unarmed opponents... :D
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

Rod Rosenstein is set to resign effectively May 11. The Trump carousel continues.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Getting to the genesis of the federal govt's counter intel investigation into Trump & his campaign -- it may go back to late 2015, with CIA (Brennan) receiving intel from allied intel services, taken to a NSC meeting in spring of 2016. Stay tuned.

https://twitter.com/AndrewCMcCarthy?ref ... r%5Eauthor
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:34 pm
old salt wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:44 pm .:lol:. ...aren't the members of Nadler's Judiciary Comm lawyers themselves ?

Old Salt sometimes it appears to me like you are in a never ending battle of wits with a group of unarmed opponents... :D
Common issue around here...
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:34 pm...you are in a never ending battle of wits with a group...
And A Fan is in a never ending battle with a group of (nit) wits :mrgreen:

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
ggait

Post by ggait »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:34 pm

Salty is unarmed with facts on this one.

Who did the GOP questioning during the Kavanauagh hearings? Some outside lady lawyer hired by the GOP for the task IIRC.

Who did the questioning during Whitewater, Iran Contra, Watergate? Staff lawyers IIRC. Google up Fred Thompson for one.

Totally standard procedure. Only a doofus would advocate to have six different people pose questions in five minute segments? A sensible person would have one person do questions for 30 minutes.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Mueller complained that Barr’s letter did not capture ‘context’ of Trump probe

So says the headline in the Washington Post: https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... 367a1e4379

Mueller pissed basically because Barr screwed up the characterization of what his report found. Barr looking more and more like someone who has tried mightily to put both hands on the scale...
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

RedFromMI wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:19 pm Mueller complained that Barr’s letter did not capture ‘context’ of Trump probe

So says the headline in the Washington Post: https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... 367a1e4379

Mueller ticked basically because Barr screwed up the characterization of what his report found. Barr looking more and more like someone who has tried mightily to put both hands on the scale...
It also appears that the letter came to Barr before he testified to Congress, and that means that he might well have lied to Congress as well about his knowledge of whether or not Mueller's team was unhappy or why.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

dislaxxic wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:32 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:34 pm...you are in a never ending battle of wits with a group...
And A Fan is in a never ending battle with a group of (nit) wits :mrgreen:

I think the back and forth between a Fan and Old Salt are some of the best back and forth here. We have real world experience vs college debate class. Pick your own winner... ;)

Return to “POLITICS”