PLL 2022

PROFESSIONAL LACROSSE
youthathletics

Re: PLL 2022

Post by youthathletics »

DeepPocket wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:59 pm
youthathletics wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:39 pm Anyone having issues with ESPN+ App loading?
Nope
Mine work on phone to cast to TV but when I launch app on smart tv it get stuck on some PPV promo mma fight.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
DeepPocket

Post by DeepPocket »

Hmmm, there was a mma promo at the top of the espn+ tab, but I just scrolled down to the different sports options. This was on phone app.
MAC - The SEC of DIII lacrosse.
Basement Bias

Post by Basement Bias »

Any thoughts of having an MLL league back in addition to the PLL model? Make it where the NLL, MLL replacement, and PLL have little to no overlap. NLL in the winter to spring, MLL in spring to summer, and PLL summer to fall. MLL be same format as before and maybe do weekend doubleheader with a college game until their tournament time. PLL & NLL basically staying the same. Just some random thoughts I had.
DeepPocket

Post by DeepPocket »

Basement Bias wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:51 pm Any thoughts of having an MLL league back in addition to the PLL model? Make it where the NLL, MLL replacement, and PLL have little to no overlap. NLL in the winter to spring, MLL in spring to summer, and PLL summer to fall. MLL be same format as before and maybe do weekend doubleheader with a college game until their tournament time. PLL & NLL basically staying the same. Just some random thoughts I had.
First it would be nice to see the TWO leagues have dialogue about minimizing schedule overlap. (PLL/NLL)
MAC - The SEC of DIII lacrosse.

Return to “PROFESSIONAL LACROSSE”