The Hate Directed at the LGBTQ+

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Farfromgeneva

Re: The Hate Directed at the LGBTQ+

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:54 pm
youthathletics wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:20 am
OCanada wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:09 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:44 am
OCanada wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:43 pm Great lack of Christianity and Judaism in this thread.
How about we let people just roll how they want to if it isn’t hurting anyone else?
Seems a good solution unless they participate in runng a Lolita express
Strange how you have to be >=18 to go to an establishment to watch people dance erotically, but its okay so long as you cross dress in the name equality, and while the kids are under aged.
:lol: :lol: :lol: says the guy that probably takes kids to Hooters!
https://youtu.be/0SxJIRYJkrk
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

I am going to get a 4.0 in damage.

(Afan jealous he didn’t do this first)
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

a fan wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:29 pm
youthathletics wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:15 pm
:roll: If we have to explain your epic logic fail on your comparison, I am going with "what is arguing for the sake of arguing" for $100 Alex.
Make your case. If these Cheerleaders aren't about sex? What the heck are the girls doing wearing practically no clothes?

The fact is: you don't care that these girls are wearing skirts that would flunk dress codes at most School Districts. Where I went to school in Colorado, the current code for girls skirts is that they hit mid-thigh. You see any skirts in this YouTube link that passes that?

But sure, you're worried about sexualizing kids.
I'm not going to save these images into my computer, but for instance:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=htt ... AdAAAAABAK

and chose a Fox News article, most articles are much more damning of these "beauty" pageants for little girls:
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/t ... tody-cases
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Keep your kids out of hockey.
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

:roll: If we have to explain your epic logic fail on your comparison, I am going with "what is arguing for the sake of arguing" for $100 Alex.
Make your case. If these Cheerleaders aren't about sex? What the heck are the girls doing wearing practically no clothes?

The fact is: you don't care that these girls are wearing skirts that would flunk dress codes at most School Districts. Where I went to school in Colorado, the current code for girls skirts is that they hit mid-thigh. You see any skirts in this YouTube link that passes that?

So its all about dress...that's how you going to spin this? Cmon man. For the record, those links MD posts, should also be against some sort of law. Fukcing with impressionable minds of children should be off the table.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:10 pm

So its all about dress...that's how you going to spin this? Cmon man. For the record, those links MD posts, should also be against some sort of law. Fukcing with impressionable minds of children should be off the table.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:10 pm So its all about dress...that's how you going to spin this? Cmon man. For the record, those links MD posts, should also be against some sort of law. Fukcing with impressionable minds of children should be off the table.
The dress is part of it, my man. Especially given that you can't wear a skirt that short in most public schools in America.

You think that girls....underaged girls........ dressing in next to nothing, makeup just caked on....... to dance provocatively and "cheer" for the boys to do something isn't sending a message to impressionable kids? Seriously?

Why aren't they out there in vintage 80's baggy Adidas sweats? Did this seriously never occur to you?
Typical Lax Dad

a fan wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:14 pm
youthathletics wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:10 pm So its all about dress...that's how you going to spin this? Cmon man. For the record, those links MD posts, should also be against some sort of law. Fukcing with impressionable minds of children should be off the table.
The dress is part of it, my man. Especially given that you can't wear a skirt that short in most public schools in America.

You think that girls....underaged girls........ dressing in next to nothing, makeup just caked on....... to dance provocatively and "cheer" for the boys to do something isn't sending a message to impressionable kids? Seriously?

Why aren't they out there in vintage 80's baggy Adidas sweats? Did this seriously never occur to you?
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

Nobody under 18 admitted without a parent.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:10 pm

“I wish you would!”
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:46 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:53 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:41 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:18 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:07 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:32 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:59 am
OCanada wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:43 pm Great lack of Christianity and Judaism in this thread.
No mention of the love many Muslim countries have for the LGBTQ community. They have a neat tradition of throwing these people off the top of tall buildings. That is rather harsh is it not?? Do they get a mulligan in your world?
Modern Islam, as practiced by most American Muslims, and many throughout the Western world, is very similar in its treatment of gender identity and sexual preference as modern Christianity and Judaism treat those issues.

To be a "good Muslim", like being a good Christian or good Jew, is have compassion and love for one's neighbor, regardless of those differences.

Backward fundamentalism in each of these religions can be pretty darn ugly and gross. Power is the key dynamic at play.
So does modern American Islamism repudiate the barbaric nature of Islam in general? How do the virtues of Islam differ from the USA to Saudi Arabia?? Is an American Muslim still a Muslim? I was unaware of a different branch of Islam that modifies its beliefs to suit the requirements of the infidel? Are Catholics different if they are American Catholic or Irish Catholic??. Are Jews different if they are American Jews or Israeli Jews?? Correct me if my history is wrong. History seems to want to keep repeating itself. I wonder why so many religions of peace have a solid foundation of hatred and intolerance and happily willing to kill who ever they have determined a threat to their particular religious beliefs?
sigh...yes, culture and fundamentalism are closely related.

For instance, many north African Christians have the same horrific practices as other religions with regard to clitoral removal with young girls. Female Genital Mutilation. This is somewhat common in North African culture, though hopefully will diminish.

Are they not "Christian" because you and I would not consider these practices "Christian", albeit they find justification by their interpretations of holy scripture? Or are we not Christians because we read holy scripture differently? Same scripture, more or less.

Islam is not more or less "barbaric", by "nature" than Christianity or Judaism, throughout the long histories of each religion. I'd suggest you read your Old Testament a bit more and widen your history review of barbaric acts in the name of "Christ". And likewise read the history of Islam.

It's really a pity that, even here in America, we fail to address the truth of our histories, with all their ugliness, as well as civilized evolution.
So what will happen to you if you travel to a Muslim country and enlighten them of the barbaric nature of their religion? Go give it a whirl and get back to all of us. How many suicide bombers can you name that were Catholic, Methodist, Baptist, Lutheran or Episcopalian? Think about it dude. There is only one prominent religion that I know of that has members fanatical enough to strap a bomb on and go anywhere including a mosque and blow themselves up?? The promise of those 72 virgins must be pretty persuasive.
:roll: sigh.
"Christian" fanatics are mass murderers, terrorists, too.
Including in our 'modern' era, both in war torn areas, and in the relatively peaceful and civilized West.

And yup, asymmetric warfare, whether in the name of religion or not, seems terribly fanatical to those insulated from oppression.

But you were citing history...do some more homework.

Note, I am not, I hope it is is obvious, in any way condoning fanaticism or terrorism nor oppression.

For instance, I'm not condoning the Inquisition, nor Russian Orthodox purges, nor Lutheran-German support of the Holocaust.

Whether these brutalities are committed by those in power, or by those fighting against those in power, great evil has been done in the name of Christ, Yahweh, and Mohammed.
Isn’t it almost 1:1 correlated between abortion clinic bombings and Christian/Catholic extremists who believe themselves to be righteous?
Righteous is a joke for them theologically speaking
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

a fan wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:14 pm

Because, once again, you all need to stay off my corner.

This anti drag thing is all absurd, one of the funniest most entertaining experiences I ever had was (perhaps slightly inebriated) watching a bunch of them have “drag races” on 17th st in DC like 20yrs ago. It’s hilarious.

Throw in a meal at lucky chengs in NYC and you’ve got more value for your dollar than chasing some berated too tall and too skinny with beak noses prickly chicks at clubs on the west side of Manhattan after spending min $20 and 20 min to get through the door for the privilege of spending more on a watered down drink than you would a bottle of kettle at a liquor store.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

OCanada wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:27 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:46 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:53 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:41 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:18 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:07 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:32 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:59 am
No mention of the love many Muslim countries have for the LGBTQ community. They have a neat tradition of throwing these people off the top of tall buildings. That is rather harsh is it not?? Do they get a mulligan in your world?
Modern Islam, as practiced by most American Muslims, and many throughout the Western world, is very similar in its treatment of gender identity and sexual preference as modern Christianity and Judaism treat those issues.

To be a "good Muslim", like being a good Christian or good Jew, is have compassion and love for one's neighbor, regardless of those differences.

Backward fundamentalism in each of these religions can be pretty darn ugly and gross. Power is the key dynamic at play.
So does modern American Islamism repudiate the barbaric nature of Islam in general? How do the virtues of Islam differ from the USA to Saudi Arabia?? Is an American Muslim still a Muslim? I was unaware of a different branch of Islam that modifies its beliefs to suit the requirements of the infidel? Are Catholics different if they are American Catholic or Irish Catholic??. Are Jews different if they are American Jews or Israeli Jews?? Correct me if my history is wrong. History seems to want to keep repeating itself. I wonder why so many religions of peace have a solid foundation of hatred and intolerance and happily willing to kill who ever they have determined a threat to their particular religious beliefs?
sigh...yes, culture and fundamentalism are closely related.

For instance, many north African Christians have the same horrific practices as other religions with regard to clitoral removal with young girls. Female Genital Mutilation. This is somewhat common in North African culture, though hopefully will diminish.

Are they not "Christian" because you and I would not consider these practices "Christian", albeit they find justification by their interpretations of holy scripture? Or are we not Christians because we read holy scripture differently? Same scripture, more or less.

Islam is not more or less "barbaric", by "nature" than Christianity or Judaism, throughout the long histories of each religion. I'd suggest you read your Old Testament a bit more and widen your history review of barbaric acts in the name of "Christ". And likewise read the history of Islam.

It's really a pity that, even here in America, we fail to address the truth of our histories, with all their ugliness, as well as civilized evolution.
So what will happen to you if you travel to a Muslim country and enlighten them of the barbaric nature of their religion? Go give it a whirl and get back to all of us. How many suicide bombers can you name that were Catholic, Methodist, Baptist, Lutheran or Episcopalian? Think about it dude. There is only one prominent religion that I know of that has members fanatical enough to strap a bomb on and go anywhere including a mosque and blow themselves up?? The promise of those 72 virgins must be pretty persuasive.
:roll: sigh.
"Christian" fanatics are mass murderers, terrorists, too.
Including in our 'modern' era, both in war torn areas, and in the relatively peaceful and civilized West.

And yup, asymmetric warfare, whether in the name of religion or not, seems terribly fanatical to those insulated from oppression.

But you were citing history...do some more homework.

Note, I am not, I hope it is is obvious, in any way condoning fanaticism or terrorism nor oppression.

For instance, I'm not condoning the Inquisition, nor Russian Orthodox purges, nor Lutheran-German support of the Holocaust.

Whether these brutalities are committed by those in power, or by those fighting against those in power, great evil has been done in the name of Christ, Yahweh, and Mohammed.
Isn’t it almost 1:1 correlated between abortion clinic bombings and Christian/Catholic extremists who believe themselves to be righteous?
Righteous is a joke for them theologically speaking
Pious vs religious.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

Reading to & teaching kids it's ok to be different. With their parents around. While not acting in a sexual manner == "Fukcing with impressionable minds of children"

:lol:
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:20 pm
This......IS an example of what, exactly ?

:lol: you don't even know which side you are on anymore......
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:38 pm Reading to & teaching kids it's ok to be different. With their parents around. While not acting in a sexual manner == "Fukcing with impressionable minds of children"

Shuuuuuuush. Republican politicians want their followers to think parents leave their child at the library door and kids are given di!do lollipops before they take their seats.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:38 pm Reading to & teaching kids it's ok to be different. With their parents around. While not acting in a sexual manner == "Fukcing with impressionable minds of children"

and yet.....in the real world that YOU take part in......no such luck with the "it's OK to be different" mindset, in your coddled response. (s)

I admit I am bi sexual......IS that why all the hate is directed towards me :o

back to ignore............only the support, and IF.....it was given to Joe Biden sooner. "marriage....between MAN and woman " Yeah, he said that.

people can change their opinions, even IF stay members of a hateful cult (katholic) Go go POTUSA, Hunter B.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”

Return to “POLITICS”