The Hate Directed at the LGBTQ+

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Farfromgeneva

Re: The Hate Directed at the LGBTQ+

Post by Farfromgeneva »

a fan wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:20 pm
youthathletics wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:04 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:51 pm
youthathletics wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:46 pm Of course I read it, I linked and cited it. And agree with it completely. Your argument falls flat on its face b/c it refers to Lascivious. Did your HS play show their genitals? That’s what I thought.
And they defined the word lascivious. I cited it for you, again.

Did you REALLY read the definition.....or just gloss over it?

Have a look. Hint: the word "includes" is pretty important here.
Okay I’ve read it 4x now, and still agree with it. Kids don’t need to see genitals or sexually provocative acts.
I agree.

Your problem now is twofold: one, so long as you're "dressed correctly"? This law says that you can go right ahead and show kids your genitals. Please tell me that you think this is a flaw in the law.

Two? Guess who gets to decide what "is offensive to community standards of decency" Someone calling balls and strikes....or someone with an agenda?

And while we're here, let's have a look at a group that's performing in front of kids 16yo every day, all over America. They're barely wearing clothes, and what they're wearing is as tight as humanly possible. Lots of skin showing, and a whole mess of pelvic thrusts etc. for all to see.

Should they be jailed? And the schools that promote this sort of thing?

While I only condone legal age twerking, let the boys have some fun!
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

I am going to get a 4.0 in damage.

(Afan jealous he didn’t do this first)
a fan

Post by a fan »

a fan wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:20 pm
youthathletics wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:04 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:51 pm
youthathletics wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:46 pm Of course I read it, I linked and cited it. And agree with it completely. Your argument falls flat on its face b/c it refers to Lascivious. Did your HS play show their genitals? That’s what I thought.
And they defined the word lascivious. I cited it for you, again.

Did you REALLY read the definition.....or just gloss over it?

Have a look. Hint: the word "includes" is pretty important here.
Okay I’ve read it 4x now, and still agree with it. Kids don’t need to see genitals or sexually provocative acts.
I agree.

Your problem now is twofold: one, so long as you're "dressed correctly"? This law says that you can go right ahead and show kids your genitals. Please tell me that you think this is a flaw in the law.

Two? Guess who gets to decide what "is offensive to community standards of decency" Someone calling balls and strikes....or someone with an agenda?

And while we're here, let's have a look at a group that's performing in front of kids 16yo every day, all over America. They're barely wearing clothes, and what they're wearing is as tight as humanly possible. Lots of skin showing, and a whole mess of pelvic thrusts etc. for all to see.

Should they be jailed? And the schools that promote this sort of thing?

Does this mean we're done here, and you agree this is a bad law?
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

04D6F6FD-A264-4352-8876-0BB66F633C7D.jpeg
04D6F6FD-A264-4352-8876-0BB66F633C7D.jpeg (131.73 KiB) Viewed 457 times
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

ardilla secreta wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:37 am 04D6F6FD-A264-4352-8876-0BB66F633C7D.jpeg
Classic.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:46 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:37 pm
youthathletics wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:58 pm Uhhh, has nothing to do with how people dress.

So you guys are cool with allowing the below? Not sure any of you actually read it... :oops: .
I did. Did you? The entire law is based around cross dressing, my man.

Want my support? Take the cross dressing out, it's immaterial to what you want to stop. Then it does what you are claiming it does.....prevents kids from seeing a sex show.

But that's not what they want.

Hilariously, you can be as crude as you want in front of 16 year olds and younger, so long as you "wear the right clothes". SOOPER cool that these nutjobs keep that legal, don't you think?

(1) "Drag performance" means a performance in which a performer exhibits a gender that is different than the performer’s gender recorded at birth using clothing, makeup, or other physical markers and sings, lip syncs, dances, or otherwise performs in a lascivious manner before an audience.

(2) "Lascivious" means conduct of a sexual nature that is offensive to community standards of decency. The term includes the intentional exposure of genitalia in the presence of a minor.

Ever see a HS play where they're short on talent? And a kid plays "a different gender"? I have. This makes that illegal so long as someone in the audience is offended. And read the law.....those who promote/manage the show are on the hook for it, too.

https://capitol.texas.gov/tlodocs/88R/b ... 04378I.pdf
Of course I read it, I linked and cited it. And agree with it completely. Your argument falls flat on its face b/c it refers to Lascivious. Did your HS play show their genitals? That’s what I thought.
You're being obtuse. We already have laws regarding public display of genitals, lascivious behavior (including public sex), etc. on the books.

Simple solution. Don't want your child to see drag performers reading to children? (Because heaven knows we shouldn't be attempting to get children interested in reading in any way that motivates them to read.) Don't go to the library that day.

If you want to go after lascivious dress, some might suggest starting with young women's beach styles. (NB. In no way am I advocating this!!!)

PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

I have long contemplated posting this bit of obviousness in this thread, and here we go.

"Drag" (males cross-dressing) is, at its heart, very simple to understand. The motivation is the same as gynephobia (or misogyny for those who traffic in barbarisms). It all comes down to a basic truth: women have all of the true power. They create and largely raise new lives. No new lives, game over for humanity.

You can "dress" it up in group delusions like religious moral codes (Taliban-Sharia, Saudi Wahibism, Southern Baptism Christianity), but it all reduces to the same truth:

Many men fear women because they stand in awe of the power they wield. Of that group, that fear curdles into a burning hatred.

This scene wouldn't not have been so powerful if it weren't a reflection of this truth.

"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Listen to the Chris/Kristin interview on the Sean Ryan Podcast. Chris was a Navy SEAL....Dam Neck group, CIA, Pentagon bowels, his reason was different than the one you present.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:12 pm Listen to the Chris/Kristin interview on the Sean Ryan Podcast. Chris was a Navy SEAL....Dam Neck group, CIA, Pentagon bowels, his reason was different than the one you present.
Sample size of...one.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Arrest them:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZxEahIb1rE

Every Christmas, millions of children groomed.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

PizzaSnake wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:27 pm
youthathletics wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:12 pm Listen to the Chris/Kristin interview on the Sean Ryan Podcast. Chris was a Navy SEAL....Dam Neck group, CIA, Pentagon bowels, his reason was different than the one you present.
Sample size of...one.
And your sample size was from where?

You should listen to it. He goes into great detail, not only why he did it, but why so many others get in to it. It has many layers/levels, some as you suggested, some b/c they where never loved/hugged shown affection, witnessed affection of parent(s), envious of how females are treated in society, and the big one 'love bombing'. The latter, is more to your point.....it happens in churches, "religious" groups, cults. When you struggle with deep depression, anxiety, social integration, etc....and you enter a place that accepts you via 'love bombing' you are immersed in and flooded happiness, a feeling of fitting in, belonging. It then takes on a life of its own.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:47 pm
Sample size of...one.

You should listen to it. He goes into great detail, not only why he did it, but why so many others get in to it. It has many layers/levels, some as you suggested, some b/c they where never loved/hugged shown affection, witnessed affection of parent(s), envious of how females are treated in society, and the big one 'love bombing'. The latter, is more to your point.....it happens in churches, "religious" groups, cults. When you struggle with deep depression, anxiety, social integration, etc....and you enter a place that accepts you via 'love bombing' you are immersed in and flooded happiness, a feeling of fitting in, belonging. It then takes on a life of its own.
:lol: :lol:
“I wish you would!”
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:49 pm
Sample size of...one.

Love Bombing?

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/basics/love-bombing
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:00 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:49 pm
Sample size of...one.

Love Bombing?

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/basics/love-bombing
Yep, 2nd paragraph explains it as I referenced above.
~Livy

Return to “POLITICS”