Live Game Action

D1 Womens Lacrosse
watcherinthewoods

Re: Live Game Action

Post by watcherinthewoods »

sanelaxparent wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:42 pm It's hard to watch how rough and dangerous the SB players are in this third quarter. Stanford players getting hit in the face with sticks, being crosschecked etc. refs look like they have lost control . Great game but they should enforce the rules for contact.
Lots of Seawolves on the ground tonight too. Ugly, There is way too much variance in the way the game is called on the west coast vs. the east coast. No consistency at all.
DMac

Post by DMac »

Team leader in assists, Lasda to Roberts. 1-1 JMU-OSU.
Not anymore, 2-1 JMU...FPS.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Boy color commentator on the Notre Dame-Duke game just noted how much the goalie for Duke appreciates her defenders stepping in front of shots.

Sigh.
ultravisitor

Post by ultravisitor »

Hailey Rhatigan had her Northwestern debut today. She tied for third on the team (alongside Dylan Amonte) with four points behind Coykendall (6) and E. Hansen (5). Rhatigan got her 300th career point during the game.
Madlax59

Post by Madlax59 »

ultravisitor wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:32 pm Hailey Rhatigan had her Northwestern debut today. She tied for third on the team (alongside Dylan Amonte) with four points behind Coykendall (6) and E. Hansen (5). Rhatigan got her 300th career point during the game.
Didn’t watch game . What happened with Scane? DNP or face guard ?
ultravisitor

Post by ultravisitor »

Madlax59 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:56 pm
ultravisitor wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:32 pm Hailey Rhatigan had her Northwestern debut today. She tied for third on the team (alongside Dylan Amonte) with four points behind Coykendall (6) and E. Hansen (5). Rhatigan got her 300th career point during the game.
Didn’t watch game . What happened with Scane? DNP or face guard ?
DNP. I’m guessing maybe KAH was giving a new offensive scheme a try. Scane was in the sidelines talking and laughing with her teammates.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpYPJU_O ... MyMTA2M2Y=

Strange how NU managed to score 24 goals without Scane, who I’ve heard is the only one on NU who can score goals. So strange.

https://twitter.com/wlaxnut/status/1632 ... K49ZHEe5mw

I’m guessing we may see Scane and Rhatigan on the field at the same time later in the season. KAH likes to keep tricks up her sleeve.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Supposedly Scane was a healthy scratch. Given the game off by KAH. NU plays Youngstown State tomorrow. We'll see what tomorrow brings.
Fischer

Post by Fischer »

njbill wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:25 pm Supposedly Scane was a healthy scratch. Given the game off by KAH. NU plays Youngstown State tomorrow. We'll see what tomorrow brings.
That sounds odd. As a front runner for the tewaraton why would you sit her. Sounds like it may be something
njbill

Post by njbill »

It does sound odd.

Tomorrow is senior day. Maybe she missed it last year when she was a senior, or at least didn’t get to play last year. Maybe they don’t want her to play on back to back days so they sat her today so she could play tomorrow.

All speculation on my part.
Fischer

Post by Fischer »

njbill wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:43 pm It does sound odd.

Tomorrow is senior day. Maybe she missed it last year when she was a senior, or at least didn’t get to play last year. Maybe they don’t want her to play on back to back days so they sat her today so she could play tomorrow.

All speculation on my part.
That’s a possibility. I hope that’s all it is.
ultravisitor

Post by ultravisitor »

Fischer wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:27 pm
njbill wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:25 pm Supposedly Scane was a healthy scratch. Given the game off by KAH. NU plays Youngstown State tomorrow. We'll see what tomorrow brings.
That sounds odd. As a front runner for the tewaraton why would you sit her. Sounds like it may be something
I don’t think she needs to prove anything at this point in the season. Maybe they’re just playing it safe as they have two games in two days this weekend and they definitely want her on the field next weekend.

She wasn’t wearing a brace or anything on the sidelines.
ultravisitor

Post by ultravisitor »

Apparently, Izzy Scane is “day-to-day” according to KAH.

https://twitter.com/jakeepste1n/status/ ... K49ZHEe5mw
Kleizaster

Post by Kleizaster »

My guess is Scane picked up a knock in practice and KAH wanted to be extra cautious. Which is a smart thing.
DMac

Post by DMac »

Okay, Hokies are intown for a brunch game.
That aint no Canadian bacon, it's Italian cured
and smoked ham. To say it was tasty would be
understating...mighty damn good a little more
accurate.
Gotta go, see ya.
Fischer

Post by Fischer »

DMac wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:02 am Okay, Hokies are intown for a brunch game.
That aint no Canadian bacon, it's Italian cured
and smoked ham. To say it was tasty would be
understating...mighty damn good a little more
accurate.
Gotta go, see ya.
So fancy. Black coffee and a toasted English for me 🙄
Kleizaster

Post by Kleizaster »

late int he first VT 1 CUSE1. little hwctic early, alot of turnovers and no real offensive rythm from either team. Cuse trying to force things. they need to relax. VT is tough defensively. Great Goalie battle
wlaxphan20

Post by wlaxphan20 »

Butt checks and attempted butt checks drive me absolutely nuts. More specifically, how inconsistently they are called. Not even sure why it bothers me so much.
wlaxphan20

Post by wlaxphan20 »

Kleizaster wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:23 am late int he first VT 1 CUSE1. little hwctic early, alot of turnovers and no real offensive rythm from either team. Cuse trying to force things. they need to relax. VT is tough defensively. Great Goalie battle
Cuse zone looks effective early, making VT think they see an option
Bart

Post by Bart »

wlaxphan20 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:24 am Butt checks and attempted butt checks drive me absolutely nuts. More specifically, how inconsistently they are called. Not even sure why it bothers me so much.
Cause they are a lazy check instead of moving ones feet?
Dr. Tact

Post by Dr. Tact »

Duke??

Return to “D1 WOMENS LACROSSE”