All Things Russia & Ukraine

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
LandM

Re: All Things Russia & Ukraine

Post by LandM »

head slap.

Pizza - I will proudly wear the ring knocker title - but you get to be the "been brothers". Coulda, shoulda and woulda. Maybe your side car FFG could take one of the place holder cards? Btw ffg, you ever be full auto with one squeeze. "Spraying" is not a good use of your tax dollars but I am sure you knew that.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

LandM wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:02 am Last reply - gotta hit the tin can and get ready for the mountains. I apologize to those trying to have an adult conversion. No body bags, tanks and planes are not gonna make that happen.

aFan, fun civil war fact, someone who saved the north's boodie and was awarded the MOH - AND SPOKE AND WROTE ABOUT HIS TIMES IN BATTLE - Joshua Chamberlain. Had he not done what he did, the famous "hook", you might be eating shrimp and grits. Tough guy, nope, lived experiences yep.

OK Pizza and FFG, reading comprehension I see is not a strong suit for either so here we go again:
1. PS last week you were a diver - I asked what depth and class - crickets;
2. PS your daddy was a flag officer and you could have gone to USNA - what class - crickets;
3. PS you have called folks posting the "p" word and the "t" word and been the macho man - I am supposedly the "tough" guy. I am telling folks my either "lived" experiences or answering a question. Call the ball
4. FFG if you have as much time on your hands to post as much as you do, raising billions of dollars, funding major deals, having a wife and kids - you sir are an amazing dude;
5. FFG, I am gonna cheap shot you back. I officiated HS football to give back - biggest jerk hole was Geneva NY - I think you are a proud graduate of that fine university.
It’s called a cell phone. I can fire off ten of these in 3 minutes. You whine too much. It’s not major deals. A billion dollars is nothing these days. There was $3.3 Trillion dollars in the system last summer, total bank assets in the US are $23 trillion (https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/TLAACBW027SBOG)

Then there’s the bond and shadow banking markets. And something called velocity. But go ahead and call me a liar, you’ve been shooting off on things here since you rolled back in. Then apologizing and backtracking. I’m good. Ive also made it pretty clear my marriage has failed in all but name and I’m pretty miserable when I’m not working or with my kids.

Reading comprehension. College is in Geneva not where I was for HS.

Good for you officiating years ago and now wishing you could get balls deep in snow bunnies. I was coaching my sons lacrosse team practice last night dealing with what I’m fairly certain is an autistic kid who drags the entire team down but who’s parents have told me I’m helping him tremendously in life.

Everything related to me is petty and lacks understanding. That’s fine. Keep spraying. Maybe you’ll impregnate someone eventually.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

old salt wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:22 pm Has that changed? No, but I think it's going to happen anyway, so I outlined my opinion on how it could best happen.
I still think Gripens & Mig-29's are the better short term option. I'd like to see Sweden's ticket to NATO admission be a lend lease of Gripens to Ukraine.
Sweden's ticket to NATO goes through Erdogan/Turkey not some aircraft deal with Ukraine.
They are likely hoping he loses his national election in June

Salty will love this - they must all be "Biden people"

https://www.defenseone.com/ideas/2023/0 ... ry/383291/

" EXCLUSIVE: Seven Former NATO Supreme Allied Commanders Say U.S. ‘Must Do Everything We Can’ for a Ukrainian Victory
"Now is the time for America and its allies to dig deeper to get Ukraine what it needs to win."

"The authors each have served as NATO Supreme Allied Commander Europe (SACEUR). Gen. Wesley K. Clark, USA, ret., served from 1997 to 2000. Gen. Joseph Ralston, USAF, ret., from 2000 to 2003. Gen. James L. Jones, USMC, ret., from 2003 to 2006. Adm. James Stavridis, USN ret., from 2009 to 2013. Gen. Phil Breedlove, USAF, ret., from 2013 to 2016. Gen. Curtis M. Scaparrotti, USA, ret., from 2016 to 2019. Gen. Tod Wolters, USAF, ret., from 2019 to 2022."
Last edited by Kismet on Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Kismet wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:51 am
old salt wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:22 pm Has that changed? No, but I think it's going to happen anyway, so I outlined my opinion on how it could best happen.
I still think Gripens & Mig-29's are the better short term option. I'd like to see Sweden's ticket to NATO admission be a lend lease of Gripens to Ukraine.
Sweden's ticket to NATO goes through Erdogan/Turkey not some aircraft deal with Ukraine.

" EXCLUSIVE: Seven Former NATO Supreme Allied Commanders Say U.S. ‘Must Do Everything We Can’ for a Ukrainian Victory
"Now is the time for America and its allies to dig deeper to get Ukraine what it needs to win."

"The authors each have served as NATO Supreme Allied Commander Europe (SACEUR). Gen. Wesley K. Clark, USA, ret., served from 1997 to 2000. Gen. Joseph Ralston, USAF, ret., from 2000 to 2003. Gen. James L. Jones, USMC, ret., from 2003 to 2006. Adm. James Stavridis, USN ret., from 2009 to 2013. Gen. Phil Breedlove, USAF, ret., from 2013 to 2016. Gen. Curtis M. Scaparrotti, USA, ret., from 2016 to 2019. Gen. Tod Wolters, USAF, ret., from 2019 to 2022."
Nice arrogance Sherlock. You think you're the only one who reads the news.
Orban is Erdogan's wingman. He says more talks are needed.
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/hu ... 023-02-24/

Sweden's been benefiting from NATO's proximity since it's inception. Now they have to finally start paying dues.
Will they pull their own weight (like the Brits, Dutch, Danes, Norwegians & Poles) or free ride like the Germans & Bucharest 9 (-1) ?
They already lease 12 Gripens each to Hungary & the Czechs. Doing the same for Ukraine (gratis) would be a good show of faith.
Welcome Aboard, now ante up.

No surprise the former SACEURS are all in. A/the high point of their careers was preparing NATO to battle Russia.
They know how to ask for more & want to show their NATO drinking biddies they still have clout.
I'd be interested to see a poll of former CinCPAC's on priorities for limited DoD funding available & burden sharing with regional allies.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:39 pm

Sweden's been benefiting from NATO's proximity since it's inception. Now they have to finally start paying dues.
Will they pull their own weight (like the Brits, Dutch, Danes, Norwegians & Poles) or free ride like the Germans & Bucharest 9 (-1) ?
They already lease 12 Gripens each to Hungary & the Czechs. Doing the same for Ukraine (gratis) would be a good show of faith.

No surprise the former SACEURS are all in. A/the high point of their careers was preparing NATO to battle Russia.
They know how to ask for more & want to show their NATO drinking biddies they still have clout.
I'd be interested to see a poll of former CinCPAC's on priorities for limited DoD funding available & burden sharing with regional allies.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Putin can call it off whenever he feels so inclined. Ain’t nobody stopping him.
“I wish you would!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:51 pm
old salt wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:39 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Putin can call it off whenever he feels so inclined. Ain’t nobody stopping him.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B4c_SkROzzo
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
old salt

Post by old salt »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:01 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:51 pm :lol: :lol: :lol: Putin can call it off whenever he feels so inclined. Ain’t nobody stopping him.
Since the invasion :
India's trade with Russia his increased by 400%.
FM Lavrov has visited 9 countries in Africa & the ME,
& China...
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:19 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:51 pm :lol: :lol: :lol: Putin can call it off whenever he feels so inclined. Ain’t nobody stopping him.
Since the invasion :
& China...
Good for them!
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Since the invasion :
& China...
ya und?
a fan

Post by a fan »

Since the invasion :
& China...
That's right. Does this mean that you get it now?

After mocking me for pointing out to you months ago that this was coming?
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:03 pm
old salt wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:19 pm Since the invasion :
& China...

Yeah, that's me. I've been cheerleading for this war from the start.

Get what, Mr Toldyouso ? What did you tell me that I didn't already know ?
Ponting out what ? That most of the rest of world won't align with us or pick a side ?
It's been a year of war, sanctions & embargoes. Russia's GDP has been reduced by only 2%.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:40 pm
& China...

I'm referring to the collapse of Russian trade with the 1st world.
old salt wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:40 pm Get what, Mr Toldyouso ? What did you tell me that I didn't already know ?
There's that condescending charm. Doesn't matter how many times you're wrong, you ALWAYS know more the the rest of us.

YOU are the one playing Toldyouso here. The "India's trade blah blah blah" you're throwing at other's faces as if it's all aces for Putin??-------why the F are you BRAGGING that Lavrov is out, desperate to find places to sell sh(t. Are you REALLY this lost that you don't get that this is bad news for Russians?

Sigh.

Who would you rather sell sh(t to, since you have all the answers? The EU and the 1st world? Or 2nd and 3rd world nations that are living day to day?

Here's a simple way to cut through your feigned stupidity: why the F did Gazprom blow all that money if they could make the same or more money by simply paying for airfare and per diems to this Lavrov guy, and ship him off to Africa, ME, and China?

Xi is laughing his *ss off, getting epic deals from Putin, who is DESPERATE to hang on as long as he can. Putin doesn't give a sh(t about anything further away than next week for his people. So yep, it's bargain basement prices for anything Putin can sell. You're trying to spin this as good news for Russia.
old salt wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:40 pm Ponting out what ? That most of the rest of world won't align with us or pick a side ?
Pointing out that Russia is cutting ties to the 1st world. How'd that work out with the ol' Cold War?

Why the F do you keep pretending that you don't understand why the Soviet Union fell? M.o.n.e.y. GDP. Trade, or lack therof. Lousy manufacturing between 2nd world countries.

China is getting energy for next to nothing. Count on it. You simply want to look at the short term, thinking everything will snap back to normal in a matter of weeks.

This is a HORRIBLE assumption, OS.
old salt wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:40 pm It's been a year of war, sanctions & embargoes. Russia's GDP has been reduced by only 2%.
According to whom? Some guy on the internet? Or better still....Putin? Yep. It's according to Russia. Neat. I'm sure this is on the level.
Typical Lax Dad

Russia’s gross domestic product shrank by 3.7% year-on-year in the third quarter of 2022, revised lower from preliminary estimates of a 4% contraction slightly lower than the Central Bank of Russia’s forecast of 4%. The result extends the 4.1% contraction from the second quarter, as the Russian economy continued to be pressured by the sanctions from Western states in retaliation to its invasion of Ukraine in February. Output declined for manufacturing industries (-2.4% vs -4% in Q2), wholesale and retail trade (-19.7% vs -14.1%), water supply and wastewater disposal (-10.1% vs -9.2%), utility generation (-0.3% vs 2%), and professional, scientific, and technical activities (-5.5% vs -2.3%). In the meantime, mining production stalled (vs -0.8%). The central bank expects the Russian GDP to contract by 3%-3.5% for the full 2022, while the Ministry of Economic Development projects the GDP to fall by 2.9%.
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 8:29 pm
old salt wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:40 pm
& China...

I'm referring to the collapse of Russian trade with the 1st world.
old salt wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:40 pm Get what, Mr Toldyouso ? What did you tell me that I didn't already know ?
There's that condescending charm. Doesn't matter how many times you're wrong, you ALWAYS know more the the rest of us.

YOU are the one playing Toldyouso here. The "India's trade blah blah blah" you're throwing at other's faces as if it's all aces for Putin??-------why the F are you BRAGGING that Lavrov is out, desperate to find places to sell sh(t. Are you REALLY this lost that you don't get that this is bad news for Russians?

Sigh.

Who would you rather sell sh(t to, since you have all the answers? The EU and the 1st world? Or 2nd and 3rd world nations that are living day to day?

Here's a simple way to cut through your feigned stupidity: why the F did Gazprom blow all that money if they could make the same or more money by simply paying for airfare and per diems to this Lavrov guy, and ship him off to Africa, ME, and China?

Xi is laughing his *ss off, getting epic deals from Putin, who is DESPERATE to hang on as long as he can. Putin doesn't give a sh(t about anything further away than next week for his people. So yep, it's bargain basement prices for anything Putin can sell. You're trying to spin this as good news for Russia.
old salt wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:40 pm Ponting out what ? That most of the rest of world won't align with us or pick a side ?
Pointing out that Russia is cutting ties to the 1st world. How'd that work out with the ol' Cold War?

Why the F do you keep pretending that you don't understand why the Soviet Union fell? M.o.n.e.y. GDP. Trade, or lack therof. Lousy manufacturing between 2nd world countries.

China is getting energy for next to nothing. Count on it. You simply want to look at the short term, thinking everything will snap back to normal in a matter of weeks.

This is a HORRIBLE assumption, OS.
old salt wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:40 pm It's been a year of war, sanctions & embargoes. Russia's GDP has been reduced by only 2%.
According to whom? Some guy on the internet? Or better still....Putin? Yep. It's according to Russia. Neat. I'm sure this is on the level.
:lol: ...you cite Russia's huge increase in trade with India & China as a sign of Russia's collapse.
You predicted Russia's economy would collapse. I wasn't calling you out on that, until you big footed my post playing toldyouso on a post that was not directed at you. I got the -2% GDP figure from "some guy" on CNN. I think his initials were FZ.
Last edited by old salt on Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
old salt

Post by old salt »

afantoldusaboutthistoo :

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... y-ukraine/

China considers sending Russia artillery shells, U.S. officials say

China is considering sending Russia lethal military aid in the form of artillery shells as President Vladimir Putin’s army rapidly depletes its supply of ammunition a year into his invasion of Ukraine, U.S. officials said, a prospect that has alarmed those in the Biden administration who believe Beijing has the ability to transform the war’s trajectory.

...When asked if any future support would cross a red line, Biden said that the United States “would respond.”

The aid being contemplated consists of 122-millimeter and 152-millimeter rounds, which Russia has in dwindling supply as it prosecutes a war largely fought with artillery, the officials said.

The disclosure, first reported Friday by the Wall Street Journal, follows a public warning from Secretary of State Antony Blinken, who said last weekend that Beijing is seriously considering a provision of lethal aid. It comes, too, as Western nations grow increasingly concerned that Chinese involvement in the conflict could prove a significant setback for Ukraine and its backers.

“China has the capacity to be a game-changer,” said a senior U.S. administration official.

...In response to Blinken’s warning, Chinese foreign ministry spokesman Wang Wenbin said this week that China “will never accept the U.S. pointing fingers at Sino-Russian relations or even coercing us.” Urging the United States to “earnestly reflect on its own actions,” Wang said “it is the United States and not China that is endlessly shipping weapons to the battlefield.”

At the moment, both Russia and Ukraine are scouring the earth for more munitions. Moscow is appealing to North Korea and Iran to resupply 122mm and 152mm, both of which China also uses. Western allies are trying to procure more 152mm ammunition for Ukraine’s Soviet-era howitzers, as well as trying to produce more of the 155mm NATO standard for artillery they have supplied Ukraine since the war began.

The desperate hunt is driven by the massive amount of shelling undertaken by Ukrainian and Russian forces every day — a point emphasized by NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg this month.

“The war in Ukraine is consuming an enormous amount of munitions and depleting allied stockpiles,” Stoltenberg said at a meeting of defense ministers in Brussels. “The current rate of Ukraine’s ammunition expenditure is many times higher than our current rate of production.”

Russia is running low on munitions, U.S. officials said, but China, with its vaunted production capacity for long-range artillery, rocket launchers, surface-to-surface missiles and drones, could make up for the shortage.

That was a focal point during the meeting last week between Blinken and China’s top diplomat, Wang Yi, on the sidelines of the Munich Security Conference.
Blinken warned Wang that there would be “consequences if China provides material support to Russia or assistance with systemic sanctions evasion,” said State Department spokesman Ned Price.

On Friday, Beijing called for a comprehensive cease-fire in conjunction with a 12-point peace plan it put forward. Blinken and Stoltenberg both reacted skeptically to the proposal — saying no solution should allow Russia to “rest” and “rearm.”
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky reacted more positively, saying he did not view it as a concrete plan but a productive gesture.
“It’s an important signal that they are preparing to take part in this theme,” he said during a news conference in Kyiv.

A global divide on the Ukraine war is deepening

To date, the Biden administration has committed more than $30 billion in military assistance to Ukraine, announcing its latest package on Friday. U.S. officials did not quantify the amount of aid that China is believed to be contemplating, except to say it was, in the words of one official, “substantial.”

Even as it warned China, the administration launched new charges against Iran, which has provided Russia with lethal pilotless drones used to target Ukrainian infrastructure.

“Today, we have additional information that Iranian support for Russia’s war is expanding,” Kirby told reporters Friday.
In November, he said, “Iran shipped artillery and tank rounds to Russia for use in Ukraine.”

In return, he said, Russia has been offering “unprecedented defense cooperation, including on missiles, electronics and air defense. We believe that Russia might provide Iran with fighter jets.” Iran, he said, is seeking “billions of dollars worth of military equipment from Russia,” including purchase of attack helicopters and radars.

He declined, in response to questions, to offer specifics, particularly about what he said were potential shipments of Russian fight jets. “I can’t go any further … that’s really as far as I’m going to be allowed to go here. We’re going to be watching this very closely to see what, if anything, actually transpires.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/20 ... ks-russia/

China calls for end of sanctions against Russia, cease-fire in Ukraine

China on Friday called for a cease-fire in Ukraine and an end to unilateral sanctions and other economic “weapons” targeting Russia, as part of a new diplomatic push to defend Beijing’s position on the war.

The 12-point proposal about how to end the conflict was issued by the Chinese Foreign Ministry on the first anniversary of Russia’s invasion and mostly rehashed long-standing positions — and was dismissed out of hand by Ukraine. But it reflects a newly proactive stance as Chinese diplomats try to show that they are working toward a political settlement and rebuff concern that they may soon provide direct support for Russian President Vladimir Putin’s war effort.

A year later, China blames U.S. ‘hegemony’ — not Russia — for war in Ukraine

The document reflected China’s belief that the United States and European allies need to ease pressure on Russia to “prevent the crisis from deteriorating further” and create conditions for negotiations to resume.

China was among the 32 countries that abstained from a U.N. vote Thursday that called for the immediate withdrawal of Russian troops and an end to the conflict.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:26 pm :lol: ...you sight Russia's huge increase in trade with India & China as a sign of Russia's collapse.
Geez. There is NO WAY you're this stupid. Or even this stubborn.

Do you think Russia's getting the same price they'd get from Europe. Yes or no?

No. What I'm telling you is that the trading world just got a bunch smaller for Russia. And if they keep it up? This trading world could last for YEARS.

If you want to continue to pretend you don't understand this, and don't get what a financial sh(tshow the Russian economy is right now? Knock yourself out. Play dumb. Whatever makes you feel better.
old salt wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:26 pm You predicted Russia's economy would collapse.
Never did. Never said that. Not once. Should I throw a hissy fit, wet my pants, and play your game of yelling at how you always put words in my mouth?

Or should I keep my seat at the big boy table, and relax?

Which one, OS?

I'll choose "relax, it's a forum", this isn't life or death.

Here's another question for our budding economist, OS: if Biden decides to REALLY stand up to China for helping Putin, and pulls US trade from China....what would happen to China? Think on that. Get back to me. It's a hypothetical to get you to understand who's holding the cards.
old salt wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:26 pm I wasn't calling you out on that, until you big footed my post playing toldyouso on a post that was not directed at you. I got the -2% GDP figure from "some guy" on CNN. I think his initials were FZ.
:lol:

And where did FZ get his numbers from? Do you even care?
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:52 pm
old salt wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:26 pm You predicted Russia's economy would collapse.
Never did. Never said that. Not once. Should I throw a hissy fit, wet my pants, and play your game of yelling at how you always put words in my mouth?

Or should I keep my seat at the big boy table, and relax?

Which one, OS?

I'll choose "relax, it's a forum", this isn't life or death.

Here's another question for our budding economist, OS: if Biden decides to REALLY stand up to China for helping Putin, and pulls US trade from China....what would happen to China? Think on that. Get back to me. It's a hypothetical to get you to understand who's holding the cards.
You mocked me, or anyone else who said Russia was a threat, because they had a GDP smaller than Italy's. We didn't need to worry about them.
That aged well.

Now Biden's surprised that China's getting involved & making threats, as if Xi's the only one dependent on US-China trade.
So much for anticipating the 2nd order consequences of going all-in to generate a proxy war against China's ally -- Russia.
...& relegating START to JCPOA futility status.
old salt

Post by old salt »

For future ref -- here's a good article on the surplus, but still serviceable, Dutch F-16's, which (imo) are the most likely western fighters for Ukraine, if/when the diplomatic morass can be overcome & it can be resolved who pays whom, for what.

Biden's latest response (paraphrased) on F-16's to NBC -- " not now, but not never. My military says not needed. Who knows what will be needed 1, 2, 3 years in the future ? "

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/d ... to-ukraine

Consolidated NATO F-16 pilot & mech training.

https://www.airandspaceforces.com/roman ... fly-f-16s/

SecDef Austin & Gen Milley are both Army infantry, ground warriors. I'm not sure he's getting a pitch from any experienced tactical aviators.
If we're still going to be supporting Ukraine 1,2,3 years from now, every month a decision is delayed now means another month before Ukraine gets the capability.
Last edited by old salt on Sat Feb 25, 2023 12:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:26 pm You mocked me, or anyone else who said Russia was a threat, because they had a GDP smaller than Italy's. We didn't need to worry about them.
That aged well.
Man, you are a piece of work.

You're honestly so embarrassed that you were wrong, and that GDP and money DOES matter when it comes to waging war....that you're going to try and make up what I wrote, and pretend that no one notices?

Holy cow man, it's just a forum. You got it wrong. Putin is LITERALLY out of bullets and explode-y stuff in pockets on the front line, and you're trying to pretend that I didn't tell you that you need GDP and money to wage war. I told you this. Multiple times. You mocked me, and it turns out....I was (shocker) completely correct.

But sure, build a strawman, and pretend I'm so dumb that I don't think that the Russian army can kill people and make a mess, like a toddler that sh(ts himself.

The AWESOME thing is: I learned this lesson from you! Remember how you complained about not having spare freaking parts under Carter, even with a (checks notes) a budget of over $100 billion? Money matters. GDP matters.

The whole GDP discussion, as you very well know, goes back to Obama and Mittens. Where Romney was asked: What’s the biggest geopolitical threat facing America?

Obama called it. You MOCKED him. Russia isn't the biggest geopolitical threat TO AMERICA. Russia is losing a war to UKRAINE, FFS. You think they can touch the US? Unless Putin goes full psycho, and shoots his nukes (that I seriously doubt work correctly)....he's in charge of a lousy, disorganized, broken joke of an army that is now LITERALLY throwing prisoners to the front line so that they can catch mortars in their pockets.

Can Putin stil make a mess? Yup. But the emperor has no clothes....just like Obama tried to tell you. And the dumbest part is that you would have listened to him if he had that R by his name.

Return to “POLITICS”