Live Game Action

D1 Womens Lacrosse
wlaxphan20

Re: Live Game Action

Post by wlaxphan20 »

njbill wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 2:56 pm In full disclosure, wlaxphan20, I didn't even notice the conference pass before I paid my $40. :oops:

And you make a good point (which, again, I didn't consider) that BTN will begin covering games later in the year. Nevertheless, I want to watch a lot of Rutgers this year so hopefully + will give me that chance.
It should! Plus you've got access to replays for the season
PlayNice

Post by PlayNice »

Wow! Very impressive showing by Duke. A 24-1 win over Gardner-Web! 🤔😳🤔
ultravisitor

Post by ultravisitor »

Wait a minute. I thought that Izzy Scane was the only one of the NU team who knew how to score goals.
jff97

Post by jff97 »

ultravisitor wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:28 pm Wait a minute. I thought that Izzy Scane was the only one of the NU team who knew how to score goals.
The poster only said that because Scane doesn't play for UNC.
Kleizaster

Post by Kleizaster »

ultravisitor wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:28 pm Wait a minute. I thought that Izzy Scane was the only one of the NU team who knew how to score goals.
one game doesn't change that. i picked NW to win this game. But i still think outside of Scane over the course of the season they'll need others to step up.
ultravisitor

Post by ultravisitor »

Kleizaster wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:36 pm
one game doesn't change that. i picked NW to win this game. But i still think outside of Scane over the course of the season they'll need others to step up.
You mean like today?
DMac

Post by DMac »

Damn sure glad I didn't have the minus for that one, I'll show 'em!!!
Man, that had to be a good one. NU getting used to playing in tight games early on....good experience.
ultravisitor

Post by ultravisitor »

DMac wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:50 pm NU getting used to playing in tight games early on....good experience.
Speaking of good experience, I gotta say this about Molly Laliberty: she might not make the most saves, but she makes some good ones. That one on Weeks at the end was so key. Gotta think that being Division III's goalie of the year for two years and playing in those championship games has helped her out at least a bit.
wlaxphan20

Post by wlaxphan20 »

DMac wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:50 pm Damn sure glad I didn't have the minus for that one, I'll show 'em!!!
Man, that had to be a good one. NU getting used to playing in tight games early on....good experience.
Agreed, I think it was a good experience for both teams.
Bart

Post by Bart »

Mercer beat VaTech 11-8 for first win over an ACC team. Nice win for the Bears
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Bart wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:57 am Mercer beat VaTech 11-8 for first win over an ACC team. Nice win for the Bears
WOw, that is a good win. Congrats to Mercer.
DMac

Post by DMac »

Kleizaster wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:03 pm Fair analysis. They remind me of florida a bit with the bad penalties. Defense is still a huge question for sure including goalie play. The starters on O are elite but after that there's a huge drop. So maybe some depth issues as well. With that being said you're gonna have to score 13+ goals to beat cuse
My bold.
I would imagine we'll be able to get a look at this today.
No disrespect intended, I imagine that the Bearcats and Orange play at two different levels though.
Probably get a chance to see some players on the field for extended periods that we don't normally
see much of. I hope the Bearcats surprise me and it's a competitive game.
This game is today at four o'clock and it's not on the B1G-, it's on ACCNX so it's pretty easy to get and
you'll actually be able to see the game. No promises on the announces but probably not too bad. All
the Cuse lax moms will probably miss me today but I'll be watching this one on TV.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

DMac wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:04 pm
Kleizaster wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:03 pm Fair analysis. They remind me of florida a bit with the bad penalties. Defense is still a huge question for sure including goalie play. The starters on O are elite but after that there's a huge drop. So maybe some depth issues as well. With that being said you're gonna have to score 13+ goals to beat cuse
My bold.
I would imagine we'll be able to get a look at this today.
No disrespect intended, I imagine that the Bearcats and Orange play at two different levels though.
Probably get a chance to see some players on the field for extended periods that we don't normally
see much of. I hope the Bearcats surprise me and it's a competitive game.
This game is today at four o'clock and it's not on the B1G-, it's on ACCNX so it's pretty easy to get and
you'll actually be able to see the game. No promises on the announces but probably not too bad. All
the Cuse lax moms will probably miss me today but I'll be watching this one on TV.
I've heard it's a big part of the culture -- the tailgates, the games, the DMac sightings and conversations. Basically part of the recruiting strategy at this point. "And this is where I met the Effinuts family."
DMac

Post by DMac »

Mrs. Effinnuts definitely ranks real high on my list of fan favorites, I still shake my head when I think about that one.
You had to hear the Vermont boys going on and on about the Family Phatazz experience when we saw them this year,
funny stuff. That family is high on my list too.
DMac

Post by DMac »

Nattie Smith with the goal!!!!! Firecracker blasts off the arc on a FPS, MT delivers a dart to her stick and Nattie explodes the net.
Well done.
4-0 Cuse.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Why do the announcers think that every moment must be filled with blather? And in the case of these two blokes, inaccurate blather. Please shoot me.
DMac

Post by DMac »

Inaccurate indeed, am baffled by some of what they say.
These fellows take themselves pretty seriously. No courses
in stfu at Newhouse, I guess.
DMac

Post by DMac »

Maddy's legs and laser shot in front of the cage. Goal, Baxter.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

“She’s not scared to get hit in the head. That’s what makes this defense so good.”
Kleizaster

Post by Kleizaster »

woah what happened at the end of this game? last time i checked Cuse was up 15-4. Binghamton outscored them 6-2 the rest of the way? i'm assuming most of the starters were out by then but yikes KT will not be happy about that.

Return to “D1 WOMENS LACROSSE”