January 6, 2021: Insurrection or “normal tourist” visitation?

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Brooklyn

Re: January 6, 2021: Insurrection or “normal tourist” visitation?

Post by Brooklyn »

Jan 6 Insurrectionist gets ''BRUTAL'' sentence and COLLAPSES in Court

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9o3LNE1CMs

Michael Popok of Legal AF reports on this week’s sentencing of Jan 6 insurrectionist and former Marine Daniel Caldwell to 68 months for spraying bear spray at 15 Capitol police almost single-handedly breaking the line of defense for the Capitol.

Triator got only 68 months -- much too light a sentence. Should have had the book thrown at him = 15 years (with hard labor) at minimum. Lucky he got one of those easy going liberal judges. Had it been me as judge, he would have been very sorry.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Here is the abbreviated Fulton County Grand Jury Report:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/document ... l_manual_4

Doesn't really permit a lot of tea-leave reading. But, who do you think committed perjury? I am hoping it includes Graham.
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:21 am Here is the abbreviated Fulton County Grand Jury Report:

Doesn't really permit a lot of tea-leave reading. But, who do you think committed perjury? I am hoping it includes Graham.
Talk about anticlimactic.

Cue the MAGAts to read into this that they've got nothing on Trump.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

SCLaxAttack wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:27 pm
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:21 am Here is the abbreviated Fulton County Grand Jury Report:

“Exonerated!!!”
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:35 pm

“Exonerated!!!”
And right on cue:

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 81/photo/1
Jumbo

Post by Jumbo »

What is a MAGAts? Are you referring to people that want to make this country great? Just trying to keep up with the gen z lingo
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Jumbo wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:02 pm

What is a MAGAts? Are you referring to people that want to make this country great? Just trying to keep up with the gen z lingo
It refers to a cult. Which, when you are in it, you can't understand.
Jumbo

Post by Jumbo »

Just to clarify. So anyone that loves America, is in a cult? Are there any other characteristics we should be looking for?
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Jumbo wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:40 pm Just to clarify. So anyone that loves America, is in a cult? Are there any other characteristics we should be looking for?
Believing the 1960s - 1980s America was greater than today is delusional and part of being in the cult.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

I am going to get a 4.0 in damage.

(Afan jealous he didn’t do this first)
Jumbo

Post by Jumbo »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:06 pm
Jumbo wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:40 pm Just to clarify. So anyone that loves America, is in a cult? Are there any other characteristics we should be looking for?
Believing the 1960s - 1980s America was greater than today is delusional and part of being in the cult.
Still trying to understand this gen Z logic. So people that love America are a cult. And if you like things from the 60’s -80’s, that’s a cult also? Does this count music? What exactly do these cult members like, that you don’t like? Just because they were born before you??
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Jumbo wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:24 pm
Still trying to understand this gen Z logic. So people that love America are a cult. And if you like things from the 60’s -80’s, that’s a cult also? Does this count music? What exactly do these cult members like, that you don’t like? Just because they were born before you??
Calling it Gen Z logic without having a clue what generation I am part of is pretty childish no? Or just lacking logic or thought. Certainly not independent thoughtful analysis. I don’t believe you can understand any real logic based on this pathetic approach to a discussion.

I don’t have any idea what your getting at but you’re not being straightforward at all. I would think some lover of America would have the character to speak plainly and say what they mean.

In other words your entire line of inquiry is idiotic and thoughtless. Not to mention loaded but afraid to say what you want to.

I bet you love Jim Crow, ITT funneling money to Latin America for the CIA, Richard Nixon lying about his folks breaking int the watergate hotel (which I financed in the early mid 2000a as an adult during graduate school at my 60hr week job in too of full time B school courseload), support Tommy the Traveller, our President being murdered, a presidential candidate and MLK being murdered, the FBIs counterintelligence against minorities, and on and one.

What kind of logic are you deploying? Probably none but some petty small mindedness. I see through you. Sophomoric attempts to frame and use low IQ heuristics don’t work.0
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Interesting thread from Michael Luttig concerning Pence's claim of a "legislative privilege" against testifying in the January 6 Special Counsel proceedings:

https://twitter.com/judgeluttig/status/ ... 6946321408

He concludes:

"If there are privileges and protections enjoyed by a Vice President when he or she serves as the President of the Senate during the Joint Session to count the electoral votes, those privileges and protections would yield to the demands of criminal process as -- if not sooner than -- do the Speech or Debate Clause privileges and protections for Senators and Representatives, and the Executive Privilege for Presidents of the United States."

The real question is what is Pence trying to hide by advancing this esoteric theory that his ministerial role as vote counter immunizes him from testifying in a criminal proceeding? ....so help me God?
njbill

Post by njbill »

It’s either that he thinks truthful testimony will damage his candidacy for president in 2024 (he has no chance) or Mother made him do it. Probably the latter.
Jumbo

Post by Jumbo »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:09 pm
Calling it Gen Z logic without having a clue what generation I am part of is pretty childish no? Or just lacking logic or thought.
Considering you refer to people that love America as MAGAts, and you call someone childish….. I am still laughing at that one.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Jumbo wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:54 am
Calling it Gen Z logic without having a clue what generation I am part of is pretty childish no? Or just lacking logic or thought.
Considering you refer to people that love America as MAGAts, and you call someone childish….. I am still laughing at that one.
Was that me or someone else?

And I dispute your “loves America”. So dumb and tired not even worth bothering. You don’t get to tell others what the definition is for a term they use. That’s idiotic. Probably don’t know what love is. Or laughter.

Making America Great Again is stupid as a concept and wildly regressive.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

Jumbo

Post by Jumbo »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:04 am
Jumbo wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:54 am
Was that me or someone else?

And I dispute your “loves America”. So dumb and tired not even worth bothering. You don’t get to tell others what the definition is for a term they use. That’s idiotic. Probably don’t know what love is. Or laughter.

Making America Great Again is stupid as a concept and wildly regressive.
Cool. So you don’t think others should not love America because it is a stupid concept. Gotcha.

Just curious. Are you cool with others having independent thought, or differing opinions, or is that a stupid concept also.

Still trying to understand why you are against people that want to put America first
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Sorry, this post is so silly it doesn't merit a real response. Troll elsewhere maybe.
Jumbo

Post by Jumbo »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:38 am
Sorry, this post is so silly it doesn't merit a real response. Troll elsewhere maybe.
Someone literally said they were a cult. In fact, it was you. Are you now saying they aren’t a cult and your original response was silly? Or are you saying it is silly to question your response??
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

:lol:

First argument on the politics forum is about a phony 2016 political slogan? This is gonna be a great train wreck.

Return to “POLITICS”