Amazon Prime - Shows Worth Watching

Movies, TV, and Music
old salt

Re: Animal Kingdom

Post by old salt »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:46 am
old salt wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:43 pm My favorite show currently airing. Suns 8 pm TNT. 2 episodes left in season 5.
The only current show I wait for & watch weekly.
Bingeable, seasons 1-4 free on Amazon Prime,
What show, Bosch?
https://www.tntdrama.com/shows/animal-kingdom
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

old salt wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:27 pm
old salt wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:43 pm My favorite show currently airing. Suns 8 pm TNT. 2 episodes left in season 5.
What show, Bosch?
My wife is locked in on that show. I have seen the first few seasons and caught some of the recent episodes with Smurfs old friend coming to take the home back after being in her will.....job to steal safe, Pope going off the deep end. Show is filled with chaos.in their lives.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
old salt

Post by old salt »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:42 pm
old salt wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:27 pm
What show, Bosch?
My wife is locked in on that show. I have seen the first few seasons and caught some of the recent episodes with Smurfs old friend coming to take the home back after being in her will.....job to steal safe, Pope going off the deep end. Show is filled with chaos.in their lives.
I'm re-watching it from the start. I've forgotten enough detail that it seems new. I missed season #2, so it's filling in the gaps & reminds me who the minor characters & old friends were in the flashback parts. It loops back & all ties together from the start. You can see the boys growing up & every girl/woman turning into Smurf. The surfer dude playing the young Billy does a great Dennis Leary impersonation.
DMac

Re: Amazon Prime - Shows Worth Watching

Post by DMac »

Put it on the pot thread will put it here too, Unprescribed, a superb documentary on prescription drugs and why marijuana should not be a Shed 1 drug as it does indeed have medicinal benefits. Just listen to a couple of these combat veterans tell you how and why.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

In case anyone is familiar but missed it the Boys season 3 crushed it.

Solider Boy is just…I love the character so much!
Same sword they knight you they gon' good night you with
Thats' only half if they like you
That ain't even the half what they might do
Don't believe me, ask Michael
See Martin, Malcolm
See Jesus, Judas; Caesar, Brutus
See success is like suicide
DMac

Post by DMac »

13 Lives, turning the impossible into possible. The rescue of the 12 kids and their soccer coach trapped in the cave in Thailand. Thousands involved in this rescue, but to say the divers and anesthesiologist (diver too) pulled off a monumental task is understating this accomplishment by a long shot. Some people have brass balls, and these people made theirs float. Simply amazing, worth the watch.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Watching season 3 of Jack Ryan.....Clancy flirting with our eras Nostradamus.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

Return to “MOVIES, TV, AND MUSIC”