Ron Desantis (The Desantis Doctrine)

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
jhu72

Re: Ron Desantis (The Desantis Doctrine)

Post by jhu72 »

DeSantis and his supporters have talked and decided it makes no sense to attack Trump over his dinner with Fuentes and friend. Too early to engage they claim. The story.

The truth is, being the fascist DeSantis is he will need the support of the same scum that Trump looks to and deals with. No one is fooled by DeSantis' stated "strategy". :roll:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Florida and DeSantis are beginning to back down on the Reedy Creek threat now that the midterms are over. As predicted. :lol: Florida law makers are declaring victory. :roll: Disney position has not changed, Iger claims they will continue to make movies with diverse characters -- it is their brand. Iger said Disney and Florida have an investment in each other. Local county officials want nothing to do with taking over Reedy Creek responsibilities.

"We can't let the governor look like he lost", according to state legislators.
a fan

Post by a fan »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:29 pm Florida and DeSantis are beginning to back down on the Reedy Creek threat now that the midterms are over. As predicted. :lol: Florida law makers are declaring victory. :roll: Disney position has not changed, Iger claims they will continue to make movies with diverse characters -- it is their brand. Iger said Disney and Florida have an investment in each other. Local county officials want nothing to do with taking over Reedy Creek responsibilities.

"We can't let the governor look like he lost", according to state legislators.
You and I both know that DeSantis could give a F about this outcome.

This was virtue signaling to the Petey's of the world, showing them he'd "stick it to the libs" every chance he gets. He got his message out, same way Trump did. It's hilarious how many don't see this stupid, petty game for what it is.

This is all about millions of Americans who are utterly convinced that you can legislate culture.

A REAL Conservative wouldn't even comment on Disney, and simply say "we're all entitled to our opinions", and move the F on.

But we know that that kind of governance has left the R party on the national level. Which is all this is about.....
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

DeSatanist Jew haters in Florida deny the right to make Chanukkah presentation:

Happy holidays? Florida school district walks back decision to nix Hanukkah presentation

A spokesperson for the district said officials a ‘trying to be careful’ in light of the new Parents’ Bill of Rights.

https://floridapolitics.com/archives/57 ... sentation/

Pasco County Schools says it has reversed its decision denying a mother’s request to give a Hanukkah presentation to her son’s fifth grade class after reporters contacted the district for an explanation. And the initial decision blocking the presentation cited Florida’s relatively new Parents’ Bill of Rights law.

A district spokesperson now says the mother would have to first meet with school staff to set up guidelines, but that the presentation has been otherwise approved.

Rachel Long has visited each of her children’s classes yearly to explain Hanukkah — the Jewish “Festival of Lights” that takes place around the same time as Christmas and similarly involves gift giving — since her eldest son was in preschool. He’s now in 10th grade.

Her short presentation includes no mention of God or religion, Long said. Instead, it consists of her reading from a book explaining Hanukkah (also written as “Chanukah”), sharing traditional food, displaying a menorah, and giving toy tops (dreidels) to each child for an in-class game.

Not counting the pandemic in 2020 and 2021, the schools Long’s children attended welcomed her into the classroom every year without issue. That was until last week when she reached out to her youngest child’s fifth-grade teacher at his elementary school in New Port Richey to ask when she could come in this year.

Initially, the teacher seemed open to the idea. She told Long she would confer with school higher-ups “to determine what day and time would be best.”

A few days later, however, the teacher said that after speaking with school staff and district administrators, they recommended she deny Long’s request, citing the Parents’ Bill of Rights.

“As per discussions with the team and Admin, the new Parent Bill of Rights (sic) obligates us to follow the 5th Grade Standards as written,” the teacher said by text. “At this time, a Chanukah presentation is not in our standards.”

Long asked: “Then, I assume, no Christmas activities will be done?”

The teacher did not immediately reply.

more ....

We can expect much more bigoted hate from these haters if they remain in office.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
a fan

Post by a fan »

Brooklyn wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:19 pm
“As per discussions with the team and Admin, the new Parent Bill of Rights (sic) obligates us to follow the 5th Grade Standards as written,” the teacher said by text. “At this time, a Chanukah presentation is not in our standards.”

Long asked: “Then, I assume, no Christmas activities will be done?”

The teacher did not immediately reply.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: If this is remotely accurate? Who the F knows these days.......Spectacular! Tried to tell Petey that this bill would either prohibit nothing.,....or everything,

DeSantis just pulled religion out of Florida schools. :lol:

Good luck doing ANYTHING Christian in Florida schools without the Jewish Community getting rightfully outraged.

Lawyers are about to make a TON of money.

Meanwhile? The education for kids in Florida will be worse than ever. Awesome. Go DeSantis!!!
njbill

Post by njbill »

I believe there is a bill in the Florida Legislature to change the Pledge of Allegiance to say, “I pledge allegiance to Ron DeSantis and to all positions for which he stands, one State under a white Christian God (and a white Santa, too), indivisible with liberty and justice for all white Republicans.”

All K-12 school children will be required to recite the new pledge at the beginning of each school day.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

njbill wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:58 am I believe there is a bill in the Florida Legislature to change the Pledge of Allegiance to say, “I pledge allegiance to Ron DeSantis and to all positions for which he stands, one State under a white Christian God (and a white Santa, too), indivisible with liberty and justice for all white Republicans.”

All K-12 school children will be required to recite the new pledge at the beginning of each school day.
His theme song when he runs for President

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jw2dxWxvPqY
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
njbill

Post by njbill »

Haha. I first saw Rocky Horror in Boston in the fall of 1977, a couple of years after the movie came out. I had no idea at all what the movie was about or especially about the audience participation. For my money, that’s the only way to see the film, although, of course, by now that’s pretty much impossible, unless you have lived under a rock your entire life.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

njbill wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:27 am Haha. I first saw Rocky Horror in Boston in the fall of 1977, a couple of years after the movie came out. I had no idea at all what the movie was about or especially about the audience participation. For my money, that’s the only way to see the film, although, of course, by now that’s pretty much impossible, unless you have lived under a rock your entire life.
They cut out the rice tossing in the first half of 90s but hot dogs, water guns and TP are still fair game.
njbill

Post by njbill »

I saw the movie again in DC a couple of years later. Somebody drove a motorcycle through the theater. Those were the days.

But nothing could ever beat the experience of seeing it the first time without knowing what was going to happen with the audience. W T F, W T F, W T F is going on?? :lol:

Note: the Puritan administrators do not allow the letters W T F to be typed without spaces (gets converted to “what the heck”). :roll:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

njbill wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:22 am I saw the movie again in DC a couple of years later. Somebody drove a motorcycle through the theater. Those were the days.

But nothing could ever beat the experience of seeing it the first time without knowing what was going to happen with the audience. W T F, W T F, W T F is going on?? :lol:

Note: the Puritan administrators do not allow the letters W T F to be typed without spaces (gets converted to “what the heck”). :roll:
Same for me. Was 12 first time I saw it and kind of hooked, we would do sleepovers and sneak out tor midnight shows in 7th/8th grade and head down to the nearby art theatre gear in tow. (Got to second base first time with a 9th grade girl after a show once too!)
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

only the best...
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Yesterday the third bogus DeSanctimonious voter fraud case was thrown out of court, since DeSanctimonious ran his voter fraud scam in late summer.

The Florida scam works like this:
(1) take an African American resident citizen who has served their time in prison but is not by law allowed to vote in Florida because they haven't paid their handling fees accrued while in prison or some other nit.
(2) officially help them register to vote, provide them with the necessary paperwork (Voter ID); give them the idea that it is now ok to vote.
(3) after they vote (because they believe they are allowed to), send the special voter fraud police to arrest them.
(4) claim success for the special voter fraud police force you have invented to run the scam. Blame democratic voters.

Scumbag Florida republiCON voter fraud scam.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Another DeSanctimonious scam fails. Ronnie has been trying to terrorize Florida school employees over disagreeing with his dumbass over LGBTQ issues. So he packed the Broward County school board with his ass lickers last year. On Nov 14, 2022, post-election, the school board fired the Superintendent. The members who voted to fire the Superintendent, all but one, had lost their mid-term elections, and voted as lame ducks. Yesterday the new school board took up the issue and reversed the decision and restored the Superintendent. I am sure the county is facing legal bills for the removal and packing of the school board and the unlawful firing of the Superintendent. This dumbass sh*t will catch up with the scum bag when he next runs for office. He will not be elected POTUS. He won't be running exclusively in a brain-dead state.
rosinheel

Post by rosinheel »

Desantis Democrats. Worth reading.

https://www.thefp.com/p/the-rise-of-the ... -democrats

“As I traveled around the state and throughout my county over the past several years, at first it was quiet, you know, ‘This governor is doing a great job’—and this is amongst my Democratic colleagues,” he told me. “Then I started hearing it more and hearing it more. And then I saw my own county—which has been majority blue throughout probably its entire history—we saw more people vote for the Republican candidate over the Democratic candidate.”
smoova

Post by smoova »

Welcome back Petey!
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:15 pm Another DeSanctimonious scam fails. Ronnie has been trying to terrorize Florida school employees over disagreeing with his dumbass over LGBTQ issues. So he packed the Broward County school board with his ass lickers last year. On Nov 14, 2022, post-election, the school board fired the Superintendent. The members who voted to fire the Superintendent, all but one, had lost their mid-term elections, and voted as lame ducks. Yesterday the new school board took up the issue and reversed the decision and restored the Superintendent. I am sure the county is facing legal bills for the removal and packing of the school board and the unlawful firing of the Superintendent. This dumbass sh*t will catch up with the scum bag when he next runs for office. He will not be elected POTUS. He won't be running exclusively in a brain-dead state.
Sounds like Ron has you scared chitless Dr Wizard?? A brain dead PhD whining about a brain dead state. :D
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:38 pm
jhu72 wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:15 pm Another DeSanctimonious scam fails. Ronnie has been trying to terrorize Florida school employees over disagreeing with his dumbass over LGBTQ issues. So he packed the Broward County school board with his ass lickers last year. On Nov 14, 2022, post-election, the school board fired the Superintendent. The members who voted to fire the Superintendent, all but one, had lost their mid-term elections, and voted as lame ducks. Yesterday the new school board took up the issue and reversed the decision and restored the Superintendent. I am sure the county is facing legal bills for the removal and packing of the school board and the unlawful firing of the Superintendent. This dumbass sh*t will catch up with the scum bag when he next runs for office. He will not be elected POTUS. He won't be running exclusively in a brain-dead state.
Sounds like Ron has you scared chitless Dr Wizard?? A brain dead PhD whining about a brain dead state. :D
Do you have an opinion on the topic of the post or just the poster?

Return to “POLITICS”