Is America a racist nation?

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Farfromgeneva

Re: Is America a racist nation?

Post by Farfromgeneva »

ardilla secreta wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:07 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:12 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:58 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:09 am Guns and butter baby!
It looks like the guns are winning and the butter only raises your cholesterol. Jaque Pepin has been killing people for decades with his high fat recipes that include at least a half a pound of butter to make an omelet. You throw that much butter into any omelet and it will taste wonderful. :D
Butter is gross and kills me but I've had plenty in the past week

FFG Junior is a budding chef (and professional motorcycle rider, scientist and pro lacrosse player - he thinks he can do it all while not being able to maintain his bedroom...)

Butter, eggs, jalepeno jack, jamon, butter and butter:

Then after a ASO xmas show yesterday we went to the one legit Chi style Pizza place in Atl (Nancys) and as anyone who knows chicago style pizza it's all BUTTER, this one was a meat lovers. Leftovers from a 6 slice pie (that was like $44)

I'm crapping butter this am
Nice looking omelette, especially for a kiddo. I’m assuming kid gets his looks from mom.
Just got the braces week of Halloween, poor bastard. Seems to have given him an overbite he didn't have before.

He gets all the good qualities from elsewhere of course. I'm just around the pay the bills.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

I am going to get a 4.0 in damage.

(Afan jealous he didn’t do this first)
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

It looks like the guns are winning and the butter only raises your cholesterol. Jaque Pepin has been killing people for decades with his high fat recipes that include at least a half a pound of butter to make an omelet. You throw that much butter into any omelet and it will taste wonderful. :D

FFG Junior is a budding chef (and professional motorcycle rider, scientist and pro lacrosse player - he thinks he can do it all while not being able to maintain his bedroom...)

Then after a ASO xmas show yesterday we went to the one legit Chi style Pizza place in Atl (Nancys) and as anyone who knows chicago style pizza it's all BUTTER, this one was a meat lovers. Leftovers from a 6 slice pie (that was like $44)

Apparently this day 8yrs ago we also had Nancy's per Zuckerbook-kid finished a slice then and last night he ate little more than half a slice, so bizarre.

Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

I am going to get a 4.0 in damage.

(Afan jealous he didn’t do this first)
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:34 pm
ardilla secreta wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:07 am

Nice looking omelette, especially for a kiddo. I’m assuming kid gets his looks from mom.
Just got the braces week of Halloween, poor bastard. Seems to have given him an overbite he didn't have before.

He gets all the good qualities from elsewhere of course. I'm just around the pay the bills.
Great stuff FFG.

Love the Bigfoot t-shirt too!
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Blame the black man:

Trump is lashing out wildly, calling DOJ IC Smith, for example, “a hit man for Obama.”
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

Fun video. The guy filming hits on some talking points we get around here.

Edit - Video link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKXEzK43XoQ
Last edited by NattyBohChamps04 on Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
DMac

Post by DMac »

Outstanding display of restraint by those soldiers and you know that wasn't easy.
A nice sequel might be this same guy with no video camera and these soldiers in
civilian clothes at a pig roast in Brutus' back yard. Maybe one of the bystanders
could video that and post it for us.
(that video will come on if you click on YouTube)
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:42 am Fun video. The guy filming hits on some talking points we get around here.

The video cuts off before the 'tease' of a reaction ever comes...was there an additional video?

Yes, the worst of the trolls threw a lot of this same garbage out on here...but wow, great restraint by the soldiers.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

“I wish you would!”
DMac

Post by DMac »

Not so sure of that one, TLD, Monique monkey, that's not like misunderstanding Yolanda for monkey.
Don't find it to be so far fetched or to not possibly be an honest mistake. Monique says if she misunderstood
her name she should have asked her to repeat it but that's saying the server realized she hadn't heard
the name right. You going to ask that girl, did you say Monkey? Who in this world is going to put Monkey
on a black woman's receipt knowing full well it's going to be printed on there for her to read unless you
thought that was her name? This one sounds a little shaky to me.
old salt

Post by old salt »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:42 am Fun video. The guy filming hits on some talking points we get around here.

Listen to the hecklers accent. He sounds Canadian or upper midwest US.

about = "aboot"
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

DMac wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:39 pm Not so sure of that one, TLD, Monique monkey, that's not like misunderstanding Yolanda for monkey.
Don't find it to be so far fetched or to not possibly be an honest mistake. Monique says if she misunderstood
her name she should have asked her to repeat it but that's saying the server realized she hadn't heard
the name right. You going to ask that girl, did you say Monkey? Who in this world is going to put Monkey
on a black woman's receipt knowing full well it's going to be printed on there for her to read unless you
You ever in your life meet someone named Monkey? And would you not ask “could you repeat your name?” When you saw it in 18 font on a cup, Maybe think twice? I chalk it up to stupid. Could have been auto corrected? I was looking for a Black’ish clip and the name Devonte being called out. It was butchered. One of my best friends worked at an auto parts store when we were in high school…that’s when he first said, the average person is stupid…. Anyway the girl could have been playing a joke and it didn’t get erased before it printed? Who knows. I chalk it up to stupidity.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

old salt wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:36 pm

about = "aboot"
Yep. Apparently an American neo-Nazi. He was arrested a couple years ago for showing up to Auschwitz with an anti-semitic sign.
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
DMac

Post by DMac »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:18 pm
DMac wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:39 pm Not so sure of that one, TLD, Monique monkey, that's not like misunderstanding Yolanda for monkey.
You ever in your life meet someone named Monkey? And would you not ask “could you repeat your name?” When you saw it in 18 font on a cup, Maybe think twice? I chalk it up to stupid. Could have been auto corrected? I was looking for a Black’ish clip and the name Devonte being called out. It was butchered. One of my best friends worked at an auto parts store when we were in high school…that’s when he first said, the average person is stupid…. Anyway the girl could have been playing a joke and it didn’t get erased before it printed? Who knows. I chalk it up to stupidity.
No big disagreement there. Could be auto correct...do you type that in or talk to it (not a Starbucks guy)? Will go along with the stupid part, just can't imagine her doing this on purpose and with ill intent.
Typical Lax Dad

DMac wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:32 pm
No big disagreement there. Could be auto correct...do you type that in or talk to it (not a Starbucks guy)? Will go along with the stupid part, just can't imagine her doing this on purpose and with ill intent.
A lot of people do things because they think it’s funny and nobody is going to know. Sometimes things slip through. Early on in my career when I was writing up bank deals, we would put goofball language in the memos to see if the guy that ran our team would notice and laugh. Once I forgot to take it out when it went further up the chain….we stopped that silly game after that.
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:21 pm
old salt wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:36 pm

about = "aboot"
Yep. Apparently an American neo-Nazi. He was arrested a couple years ago for showing up to Auschwitz with an anti-semitic sign.
Where did you find that info ? gotta link ?
DMac

Post by DMac »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:41 pm
A lot of people do things because they think it’s funny and nobody is going to know. Sometimes things slip through. Early on in my career when I was writing up bank deals, we would put goofball language the memos to see if the guy that ran our team would notice and laugh. Once I forgot to take it out when it went further up the chain….we stopped that silly game after that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drJZ5UHYico
Typical Lax Dad

DMac wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:55 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:41 pm
A lot of people do things because they think it’s funny and nobody is going to know. Sometimes things slip through. Early on in my career when I was writing up bank deals, we would put goofball language the memos to see if the guy that ran our team would notice and laugh. Once I forgot to take it out when it went further up the chain….we stopped that silly game after that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drJZ5UHYico
YA and I have been trying to get each other to walk into a “deez nutz”!! Hasn’t happened yet….
“I wish you would!”

Return to “POLITICS”