The Hate Directed at the LGBTQ+

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: The Hate Directed at the LGBTQ+

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:27 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:21 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:47 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:21 pm
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:21 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:16 pm
jhu72 wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:46 pm Elmo is a clown playing for headlines in the MAGA world. :roll:
It takes a clown to know a clown. It is even sadder when one clown has a PhD and an ego bigger than our solar system.
Nice contribution.
Clownish
At least I don't use idiotic video clips to express what I mean. I would think a guy with your self acknowledged level of intelligence could express what he was trying to say in his own words. :D Silly me, I forgot who I was speaking to. My mom use to tell my wise little young ass that I thought I was so smart I didn't understand how stupid I was. Those same words of wisdom are even more relevant when conversing with the "chosen few" elitist snobs on this forum. They enjoy judging others while never judging themselves.
To quote Ronald Reagan.... THERE YOU GO AGAIN... :lol:
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

You sure you have a doctorate?? I'm not seeing it in your posts? I have become very well atuned at the usual horsechit you collective bunch of dumb fudge FLP nimrods typically engage in.
8-)
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:25 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:22 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:44 pm
jhu72 wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:46 pm Elmo is a clown playing for headlines in the MAGA world. :roll:
It takes a clown to know a clown. It is even sadder when one clown has a PhD and an ego bigger than our solar system.
Nice contribution.
You read some of the posts focusing on " tittie balls" and a bunch of other collective horsechit from your fellow liberal leaning amigos? Nice contributions as well. If your going to judge me counselor you should hold everybody else up to your own personal high standards. Selective outrage is not very becoming to you. FTR counselor our resident PhD is acting more and more bizarre and cynical with his ever increasing use of labeling people he does not like as " scumbags" That would fit into your standards as a NICE CONTRIBUTION. What is wrong with me? I'm asking for a strait answer from a lawyer. :D
Go sell some hats in Times Square
What kind of drugs do you use?? I want to make sure to steer clear of them. :D
Stay away from the Yellow Cake.
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:38 pm
Nice contribution.
Clownish
At least I don't use idiotic video clips to express what I mean. I would think a guy with your self acknowledged level of intelligence could express what he was trying to say in his own words. :D Silly me, I forgot who I was speaking to. My mom use to tell my wise little young ass that I thought I was so smart I didn't understand how stupid I was. Those same words of wisdom are even more relevant when conversing with the "chosen few" elitist snobs on this forum. They enjoy judging others while never judging themselves.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Nice contribution.
You read some of the posts focusing on " tittie balls" and a bunch of other collective horsechit from your fellow liberal leaning amigos? Nice contributions as well. If your going to judge me counselor you should hold everybody else up to your own personal high standards. Selective outrage is not very becoming to you. FTR counselor our resident PhD is acting more and more bizarre and cynical with his ever increasing use of labeling people he does not like as " scumbags" That would fit into your standards as a NICE CONTRIBUTION. What is wrong with me? I'm asking for a strait answer from a lawyer. :D
Thanks for the advice...
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:39 pm
Nice contribution.
Clownish
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
👍
“I wish you would!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Nice contribution.
Direct quotes from the link provided of Black Bush, how white Bush’s behavior would look if he were black. Numbnuts.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

I am going to get a 4.0 in damage.

(Afan jealous he didn’t do this first)
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Nice contribution.
Clownish
You while like a small child when folks articulate themselves with a breadth of elegant language.

You’re like my daughter at mealtime. Think you know everything and nothing will satisfy you. History and evidence of your own behavior betray any fidelity of character or intention to contemplate.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Nice contribution.
Sanction me. Sanction me with your army!

Gonna need them 13 languages.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Nice contribution.
Clownish
That’s Whitesnake dawg.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J2p24hv52yc
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Nice contribution.
Gotta wrap it in a cia napkin.

For the love of god don’t drop that s**t! Pray to god he don’t drop that!
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

Typical Lax Dad

Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:41 pm
Nice contribution.
Gotta wrap it in a cia napkin.

For the love of god don’t drop that s**t! Pray to god he don’t drop that!
Cradle of civilization!!
“I wish you would!”
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:55 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:15 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:35 pm
a fan wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:34 pm
jhu72 wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:32 pm LGBTQ Hating Heaven.

... seems the perfect place for our MAGA scumbags to migrate to. Great climate, enlightened leadership, Christian friendly, owning liberals daily. What more could you ask for.
:lol: The parallels with the US are hilarious here: Rome is burning (Moscow getting smoked in the war), yet the Russian lawmakers work on what's "truly important": saving Russia from the gays. :lol:

Sound familiar, JHU?
Around or before the 5min mark

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9DLuALBnolM
Tittie Balls
Twist and blow
Better than Schweddie balls.
Typical Lax Dad

SCLaxAttack wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:38 pm

... seems the perfect place for our MAGA scumbags to migrate to. Great climate, enlightened leadership, Christian friendly, owning liberals daily. What more could you ask for.
:lol: The parallels with the US are hilarious here: Rome is burning (Moscow getting smoked in the war), yet the Russian lawmakers work on what's "truly important": saving Russia from the gays. :lol:

Sound familiar, JHU?

Tittie Balls
Twist and blow
Straight Outta Lo Cash.
“I wish you would!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:44 pm
SCLaxAttack wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:38 pm

Sound familiar, JHU?

Tittie Balls
Twist and blow
Straight Outta Lo Cash.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nkk_a_XaBc4

Of course pretty sure SC is referring to the Alec Baldwin/NPR ladies on SNL but Cell Block Four works for me!
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

Typical Lax Dad

I meant to followed up on a comment you made about gay guys having hot straight girl friends….I picked up my son’s girlfriend to go and watch World Cup with my son and a bunch of her friends….she tells me to swing by her friends house to pick him up… nice young gay guy. I had met his sister before. All of his friends are young pretty straight girls! He told me he was headed to Minnesota to see another of his girl friends that dates and lives with a Minnesota Viking football player. My guess is that she is pretty too. Gay guys almost always have hot straight female friends. We had fun. It was a big crowd….I bought all the drinks.
“I wish you would!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:14 am I meant to followed up on a comment you made about gay guys having hot straight girl friends….I picked up my son’s girlfriend to go and watch World Cup with my son and a bunch of her friends….she tells me to swing by her friends house to pick him up… nice young gay guy. I had met his sister before. All of his friends are young pretty straight girls! He told me he was headed to Minnesota to see another of his girl friends that dates and lives with a Minnesota Viking football player. My guess is that she is pretty too. Gay guys almost always have hot straight female friends. We had fun. It was a big crowd….I bought all the drinks.
I mean I've had to work games to have my success, make friends in all corners - gay dudes, the nerd corner, the persian/middle eastern third cousins to royalty who "Coming to America'd" going to grad school at American U where I also went to grad school (tried to get them to dress more "normally" but they were just having fun with their dough no different than rich dudes rocking the ball and bottle of wild turkey thursday at Hobart, not because they're showing off their dough), etc. Big pimpin ain't easy.

I may have intended to get at those pots of gold honey they were in control of but life is non linear and they all became friends. You're more likely to be my enemy if you have no hot female friends than for sexual orientation, skin color or other silly reasons.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:14 am I meant to followed up on a comment you made about gay guys having hot straight girl friends….I picked up my son’s girlfriend to go and watch World Cup with my son and a bunch of her friends….she tells me to swing by her friends house to pick him up… nice young gay guy. I had met his sister before. All of his friends are young pretty straight girls! He told me he was headed to Minnesota to see another of his girl friends that dates and lives with a Minnesota Viking football player. My guess is that she is pretty too. Gay guys almost always have hot straight female friends. We had fun. It was a big crowd….I bought all the drinks.
You bought all of the drinks. Did you buy top shelf or well??? :D
Bob Ross:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Dude, you're game is stale. First drink? High end. 3rd drink, plastic bottle they're embarrassed to even have underneath the bar.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

Return to “POLITICS”