The Hate Directed at the LGBTQ+

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: The Hate Directed at the LGBTQ+

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:47 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:15 pm
a fan wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:54 pm
wgdsr wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:39 pm relative diminishing silo numbers.
Not exactly cause and effect, but......ok.
I think the argument that the cause for less participation is an overall weariness with personal vitriol and trolling is much stronger than that one can't find vigorous debate on here.

But can't prove either way.

The question I have is why there at least seem to be fewer participants in the lacrosse side, fewer high school, etc...are folks finding other media for participating in such discussions?

You’re the reason MD.

This shall be my final post, which is my choice. though I expect the Admin to make it my last as well, upon reading this lol.

When I was booted off this website last, I sent a private message to the Admin to disengage my account and remove all traces of me. Obviously that did not occur. I intend to make it inevitably official, today.

When I get booted off a social media platform, I want to be booted for a reason, not 8 DDNC-leaning pansi*s crying to an Administrator they don't want to be mentally challenged. Not once did I ever write anything pejorative about any poster here...not once. It's not my style. But it IS the style of most of the Democrats on this forum...yet they are never punished (that's mostly because the conservatives don't run and tell the Admin like the Democrats here).

I'm going to call out specific people (that should REALLY get me booted!) because they deserve to be called out, but I'll also offer them some free practical advice which they will ignore, but don't say I didn't try. These folks have called me all sorts of names which doesn't bother me in the least; I tried to report someone once to see if the Admin would suspend the account, yet no action was taken...natch and LOL.

In any event, when I get booted, I want to deserve it, so here goes!

This website is great for lacrosse but awful for civil political debate; the reason for that of course is the softness of the resident FLP (as Cradle affectionately calls them), 8 or so of the biggest bunch of wusses you will ever read on the Internet. Isn't lacrosse supposed to be a game of tough people!?!? You 8 or so are the polar opposite of that, a group of hysterical Karen's running to the Admin because you can't engage in debate. GMAFB and GTFOOH.

Admin: Open this board up to independent thinkers; stop banning the only worthwhile posters here.

One of the best posters ever here was Joe Mauer. He left because the 8 pansi@es complained about him to the Admin, even though he simply called it like it is. You nancies claim victory for chasing a guy like that off, but all you've really done is reveal yourselves as total pussi@s incapable of debate. Grow a pair.

MDLax: you are, without question, the most arrogant entitled dbag on this site or anywhere. Many have said so previously, so it's not like I'm claiming some revolutionary new idea. You're too old to change so really I have no advice for you. You're not the guy you desperately want to be. My only advice would be to delete your account and focus elsewhere. It's never too late to TRY to change, as hard as it will be for a person like you. Just get lost. It will do you a world of good. Thanks.

Farfromgeneva: you're the opposite of smart, like a cinder block sitting by itself at a bankrupt Sears in dumbf*ck America. Dumber than brick. You don't know anything about finance, even though you post here pretending you do. You don't....trust me. Stop posting eight-page articles; if you have a thought (a miracle, but whatever), post it and debate. Clip only parts of articles, don't waste everyone's time. Also, go see a therapist; you need to become less angry and more humble. You're crass af. I'm under the impression you are jobless and divorced, because you post at 6 am and 11 pm...who does that?!?!? Go get a job. Stop lying. Thanks.

TLD: your wry swipes at humor are stupid and old. America is fine, people aren't as racist as you want them to be. Most people don't even think of race anymore. You will run out of complaints when you realize this. Thanks.

Brooklyn: you're a good dude. You're honest. I might be miles apart from you politically, but I totally respect your game. Carry on. Thanks.

Seacoaster: you are what you hate in Republicans. You're a total tool of the DNC, incapable of any independent thought. Sac up. Thanks.

Disslaxx: you're hopeless.

DDocBarrister: ditto.

jhu72: ironically, I like you. You're insane and basically a communist, but I think your spirit is pure. Carry on. Thanks.

ggait: you're a total, regurgitated toolbox. There's zero chance you had any skill in lacrosse; soft af. You submitted, what, 12 complaints to the Admin about me? Just gay af move. Delete. Thanks.

a fan: you are one of those guys who jumps on a pile once the pile is already made. You're also liberal...stop lying. Thanks.

Cradle: you're one the few decent ones left. Carry on.

Tech37, before you clowns chased him away too, was great. There are others. Bandito was fine; you nancies have no humor so you can't even laugh at his obvious satire.

Admin needs to stop caving to the DNC-leaning clowns here. Outside of essexfenwick, I've never seen a conservative post anything remotely close to the personally negative sh*t that the 8 or so post every day and that I posted above (this is my one and only time I'll ever say anything personally negative about anyone here or anywhere, only about their online personas mind you; please note that posters like MDLax and ggait and FFG say the same and worse personal insults here every day with not even an official nudge to change...) Only the conservatives who get suspended, which is fair, but let's be honest when describing the site.

For the DNC-leaning clowns that hall-monitor this board and tattle-tale to the Admin, reporting every conservative ever, I really hope you leave, or alternately get therapy. You are what's wrong with America; you're no different than MTG/Boebert/Gaitz; the same level of idiocy, abject clownishness, and desperate desire for acceptance by clinging to a mob, needing the mob's approval, and purifying the town square of those who do not agree with you. Insecure af.
I almost forgot….

“I wish you would!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

I think the argument that the cause for less participation is an overall weariness with personal vitriol and trolling is much stronger than that one can't find vigorous debate on here.

The question I have is why there at least seem to be fewer participants in the lacrosse side, fewer high school, etc...are folks finding other media for participating in such discussions?
Chase implies intention. It also removes any responsibility from the ones who choose to leave. It’s a politics section on a lacrosse board we all use for free then complain about the guy who does all the work? What kind of selfish or egotistical is that? If you want to play then play if not dont. But the idea someone comes here for lacrosse, dips into this section, then gives up on lacrosse is either specious or is a reflection of that persons view of the others participating around him and speaks to that bias (arrogance) as a strong signal. If we’re going to speculate on intention and pat ourselves on the back using limited datapoint correlation as “evidence”.

chase away debate. chase posters that aren't up for that.

As to the primary reason for this entire set of boards to exist, Lacrosse, arguably that needs to be much more highly policed. Many are there because of a close relative, or in some cases lack of a life if they are a non player signing up while in college at a participating school. The lack of quality information and knowledge shared in lieu of cheerleading and super sensitivity to anything critical of fair and logical is going to run off those folks the minute their immediate connection to the game at that level goes away. That’s a problem with niche sports with strong affinity fans. Why I can’t get more into soccer because many of the fans are straight up insufferable the way I’d be in a room of my top ten “I might disappear my wife for them” list of super hotties I list after. It transcends rationality and sobriety a bit too much for the marginal fan to stick unless it proves to be a worthy tool of information and knowledge sharing as a value add to that cohort.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

I am going to get a 4.0 in damage.

(Afan jealous he didn’t do this first)
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

You’re the reason MD.

This shall be my final post, which is my choice. though I expect the Admin to make it my last as well, upon reading this lol.

When I was booted off this website last, I sent a private message to the Admin to disengage my account and remove all traces of me. Obviously that did not occur. I intend to make it inevitably official, today.

When I get booted off a social media platform, I want to be booted for a reason, not 8 DDNC-leaning pansi*s crying to an Administrator they don't want to be mentally challenged. Not once did I ever write anything pejorative about any poster here...not once. It's not my style. But it IS the style of most of the Democrats on this forum...yet they are never punished (that's mostly because the conservatives don't run and tell the Admin like the Democrats here).

I'm going to call out specific people (that should REALLY get me booted!) because they deserve to be called out, but I'll also offer them some free practical advice which they will ignore, but don't say I didn't try. These folks have called me all sorts of names which doesn't bother me in the least; I tried to report someone once to see if the Admin would suspend the account, yet no action was taken...natch and LOL.

This website is great for lacrosse but awful for civil political debate; the reason for that of course is the softness of the resident FLP (as Cradle affectionately calls them), 8 or so of the biggest bunch of wusses you will ever read on the Internet. Isn't lacrosse supposed to be a game of tough people!?!? You 8 or so are the polar opposite of that, a group of hysterical Karen's running to the Admin because you can't engage in debate. GMAFB and GTFOOH.

Admin: Open this board up to independent thinkers; stop banning the only worthwhile posters here.

One of the best posters ever here was Joe Mauer. He left because the 8 pansi@es complained about him to the Admin, even though he simply called it like it is. You nancies claim victory for chasing a guy like that off, but all you've really done is reveal yourselves as total pussi@s incapable of debate. Grow a pair.

MDLax: you are, without question, the most arrogant entitled dbag on this site or anywhere. Many have said so previously, so it's not like I'm claiming some revolutionary new idea. You're too old to change so really I have no advice for you. You're not the guy you desperately want to be. My only advice would be to delete your account and focus elsewhere. It's never too late to TRY to change, as hard as it will be for a person like you. Just get lost. It will do you a world of good. Thanks.

Farfromgeneva: you're the opposite of smart, like a cinder block sitting by itself at a bankrupt Sears in dumbf*ck America. Dumber than brick. You don't know anything about finance, even though you post here pretending you do. You don't....trust me. Stop posting eight-page articles; if you have a thought (a miracle, but whatever), post it and debate. Clip only parts of articles, don't waste everyone's time. Also, go see a therapist; you need to become less angry and more humble. You're crass af. I'm under the impression you are jobless and divorced, because you post at 6 am and 11 pm...who does that?!?!? Go get a job. Stop lying. Thanks.

TLD: your wry swipes at humor are stupid and old. America is fine, people aren't as racist as you want them to be. Most people don't even think of race anymore. You will run out of complaints when you realize this. Thanks.

Brooklyn: you're a good dude. You're honest. I might be miles apart from you politically, but I totally respect your game. Carry on. Thanks.

Seacoaster: you are what you hate in Republicans. You're a total tool of the DNC, incapable of any independent thought. Sac up. Thanks.

jhu72: ironically, I like you. You're insane and basically a communist, but I think your spirit is pure. Carry on. Thanks.

ggait: you're a total, regurgitated toolbox. There's zero chance you had any skill in lacrosse; soft af. You submitted, what, 12 complaints to the Admin about me? Just gay af move. Delete. Thanks.

a fan: you are one of those guys who jumps on a pile once the pile is already made. You're also liberal...stop lying. Thanks.

Tech37, before you clowns chased him away too, was great. There are others. Bandito was fine; you nancies have no humor so you can't even laugh at his obvious satire.

Admin needs to stop caving to the DNC-leaning clowns here. Outside of essexfenwick, I've never seen a conservative post anything remotely close to the personally negative sh*t that the 8 or so post every day and that I posted above (this is my one and only time I'll ever say anything personally negative about anyone here or anywhere, only about their online personas mind you; please note that posters like MDLax and ggait and FFG say the same and worse personal insults here every day with not even an official nudge to change...) Only the conservatives who get suspended, which is fair, but let's be honest when describing the site.

For the DNC-leaning clowns that hall-monitor this board and tattle-tale to the Admin, reporting every conservative ever, I really hope you leave, or alternately get therapy. You are what's wrong with America; you're no different than MTG/Boebert/Gaitz; the same level of idiocy, abject clownishness, and desperate desire for acceptance by clinging to a mob, needing the mob's approval, and purifying the town square of those who do not agree with you. Insecure af.
Sometimes you have to let a complain be a complain.

Of course there’s no way you’d ever say this to my face as would be your choice.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Admin, could I get an exception to the 255 character limit in signatures please? Tried dropping this 645 in and it won’t let me but man it would be great if I could use it as my signature.

Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

This really terrific. Glad no one’s followed this pied Piper because even the folks I argue with including OS, Brooklyn or others I have respect for continuing to get after it. I’m flawed, put most or all of my mess out there but let’s reviews this demonstration in “sharding”:

You’re the reason MD.

This shall be my final post, which is my choice. though I expect the Admin to make it my last as well, upon reading this lol. Suicide bomber went into the wrong building-it was empty.

When I get booted off a social media platform, not the first I’m sure I want to be booted for a reason, not 8 DDNC-leaning pansi*s crying to an Administrator they don't want to be mentally challenged. Not once did I ever write anything pejorative about any poster here...not once. It's not my style. But it IS the style of most of the Democrats on this forum...yet they are never punished (that's mostly because the conservatives don't run and tell the Admin like the Democrats here). I’ve often wondered if this was a false flag poster coming from one of a few far left advocates-still on the table IMO

This website is great for lacrosse but awful for civil political debate; the reason for that of course is the softness of the resident FLP (as Cradle affectionately calls them), 8 or so of the biggest bunch of wusses you will ever read on the Internet. Isn't lacrosse supposed to be a game of tough people!?!? You 8 or so are the polar opposite of that, a group of hysterical Karen's running to the Admin because you can't engage in debate. GMAFB and GTFOOH. Waaaaah!

Farfromgeneva: you're the opposite of smart, like a cinder block sitting by itself at a bankrupt Sears in dumbf*ck America. Dumber than brick. You don't know anything about finance, even though you post here pretending you do. You don't....trust me. Stop posting eight-page articles; if you have a thought (a miracle, but whatever), post it and debate. Clip only parts of articles, don't waste everyone's time. Also, go see a therapist; you need to become less angry and more humble. You're crass af. I'm under the impression you are jobless and divorced, because you post at 6 am and 11 pm...who does that?!?!? Go get a job. Stop lying. Thanks.. I so wish this could be my signature.

Disslaxx: you're hopeless. Dis doesn’t engage me much and I can live with that but somehow while I’m not that close on philosophy to him I sneaky like the dude a lot for some reason

Admin needs to stop caving to the DNC-leaning clowns here. Outside of essexfenwick, I've never seen a conservative post anything remotely close to the personally negative sh*t that the 8 or so post every day and that I posted above (this is my one and only time I'll ever say anything personally negative about anyone here or anywhere, only about their online personas mind you; please note that posters like MDLax and ggait and FFG name checked again my s**t is blowing up! say the same and worse personal insults here every day with not even an official nudge to change...) Only the conservatives who get suspended, which is fair, but let's be honest when describing the site.

Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

well, Petey came all the way out of the closet.
Typical Lax Dad

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:57 am well, Petey came all the way out of the closet.
Ol’ Petey went out swinging. He will be back just in time for the 2024 election. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
“I wish you would!”
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

You’re the reason MD.

All those posts calling him the Gasparilla Island Bridge troll were for naught. I feel left out. :-(
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:33 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:57 am well, Petey came all the way out of the closet.
Ol’ Petey went out swinging. He will be back just in time for the 2024 election. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
First Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Secondly make that swing proper!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ltc8DYwPD90
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

SCLaxAttack wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:36 am

You’re the reason MD.

All those posts calling him the Gasparilla Island Bridge troll were for naught. I feel left out. :-(
ahhh well... ;)
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

SCLaxAttack wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:36 am All those posts calling him the Gasparilla Island Bridge troll were for naught. I feel left out. :-(
The original elmopetey missed me, too SC. :lol: Cannot say that I'm crushed. :P

No matter what he says about leaving. He'll be back under yet another new alias. Book it Dano :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
Last edited by Kismet on Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
DMac

Post by DMac »

Nothin' new, don't know why it's such a big problem today.
(from The Far Side)
Typical Lax Dad

DMac wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:06 am Nothin' new, don't know why it's such a big problem today.
(from The Far Side)
:lol: :lol: :lol: Happy Thanksgiving DMac!! I hope the Turkey wasn’t on Clearance!!
“I wish you would!”
DMac

Post by DMac »

Same to ya, TLD.
No turkey this year, prime rib (already made the au jus) is in the oven, twice baked potatoes pretty fancied up, asparagus, etc
Oh, paid retail for the prime rib. :lol:
Will be some nice bones for the Lab.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

DMac wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:38 am Same to ya, TLD.
No turkey this year, prime rib (already made the au jus) is in the oven, twice baked potatoes pretty fancied up, asparagus, etc
Oh, paid retail for the prime rib. :lol:
Will be some nice bones for the Lab.
Happy dog!
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

... longish fart. :lol: :lol: :lol:

have to laugh, "chasing away debate"
plenty of debate, the only ones who claim there is no debate are people who can't win one! :roll:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

LGBTQ Hating Heaven.

... seems the perfect place for our MAGA scumbags to migrate to. Great climate, enlightened leadership, Christian friendly, owning liberals daily. What more could you ask for.
a fan

Post by a fan »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:53 pm plenty of debate, the only ones who claim there is no debate are people who can't win one! :roll:
Bingo. How many conversations have I had with him where he runs away or changes the subject because he can't defend his ideas?

But sure, Pete, Florida State isn't a by-the-definition example of socialism, and Elon Musk paid for your professors, not the Government of Florida.

The Water Cooler? The elbows thrown in the old days were FAR sharper than the ones thrown here.
a fan

Post by a fan »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:32 pm LGBTQ Hating Heaven.

... seems the perfect place for our MAGA scumbags to migrate to. Great climate, enlightened leadership, Christian friendly, owning liberals daily. What more could you ask for.
:lol: The parallels with the US are hilarious here: Rome is burning (Moscow getting smoked in the war), yet the Russian lawmakers work on what's "truly important": saving Russia from the gays. :lol:

Sound familiar, JHU?
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

a fan wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:34 pm
jhu72 wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:32 pm LGBTQ Hating Heaven.

:lol: The parallels with the US are hilarious here: Rome is burning (Moscow getting smoked in the war), yet the Russian lawmakers work on what's "truly important": saving Russia from the gays. :lol:

Sound familiar, JHU?
... absolutely. My first thought when I saw the article. They are going to be looking for new leadership soon, real opportunity for Trump and DeSantis!

Return to “POLITICS”