The Hate Directed at the LGBTQ+

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Seacoaster(1)

Re: The Hate Directed at the LGBTQ+

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Of course:

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 92/photo/1

Why are these people so endlessly frightened of gay folks?
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:00 pm Of course:

They are afraid they’d like being catchers?
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

I am going to get a 4.0 in damage.

(Afan jealous he didn’t do this first)
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

Hey, I've got a great idea! You know the hate thing that helped cause this shooting? Let's keep doing it, feed more poison and stoke more fear while the bodies are still warm. That'll make America Great Again!
a fan

Post by a fan »

Closeted. They're CLEARLY all closeted men with some feelings for other men.

Because there's NO WAY someone who was secure with their own sexuality would spend TWO SECONDS worrying about what other people do.

There's no other explanation. Self loathing coupled with massive insecurity issues.

All the problems in the world, and Pete's Republican party's #1 issue is "the Gays". Just get it over with and sleep with a man. Spare the rest of us from your psychological problems.....
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:55 pm

They are afraid they’d like being catchers?
.. I think there is more than a little truth in that!
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

a fan wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:07 pm

Because there's NO WAY someone who was secure with their own sexuality would spend TWO SECONDS worrying about what other people do.

There's no other explanation. Self loathing coupled with massive insecurity issues.

All the problems in the world, and Pete's Republican party's #1 issue is "the Gays". Just get it over with and sleep with a man. Spare the rest of us from your psychological problems.....
... they think they are alphas and they aren't even betas ...
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

I’m not sure you mean this seriously. But this is exactly my hypothesis. They are scared of same sex homoerotic because they worry about themselves.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:48 pm

I’m not sure you mean this seriously. But this is exactly my hypothesis. They are scared of same sex homoerotic because they worry about themselves.
“I wish you would!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:11 pm

How do you get enough hair to wrap around your wrist?
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

a fan

Post by a fan »

I 100% mean it. Google "Closeted Republican", and watch dozens of times that Congressmen were outspokenly homophobic....and "whoops" were "shockingly" caught with gay men.

It's a story as old as time.

All the problems in our country? Too many to name, right? Yet...."the gays" is on that list anywhere is just.....absurd.

Something else is at work.
DMac

Post by DMac »

a fan wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:07 pm Because there's NO WAY someone who was secure with their own sexuality would spend TWO SECONDS worrying about what other people do.
Succinctly sums it up.
My favorite gay guys story. At a camp grounds, several of us, pretty even split M to F, we all knew each other and sexual preferences. Three gays want to play some cards and need a fourth. Yes, I become the fourth (didn't immediately volunteer). I don't know the game, am being explained how to play it. Didn't know and still don't what we were playing but you collected cards of a kind then you could lay them down, getting rid of cards. When being explained, I said...so if you get three queens you can lay them down? One of 'em says...I'd like to lay three queens down. That put me in a pain for a little while, was just too funny. Somehow I didn't think about queens in the other definition when I asked and that answer caught me completely off guard, was way too funny. Those boys come out with some stuff that's 180 degrees out from the way most of us think.
A person's sexual preference should be a non issue.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

a fan wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:39 pm

I 100% mean it. Google "Closeted Republican", and watch dozens of times that Congressmen were outspokenly homophobic....and "whoops" were "shockingly" caught with gay men.

It's a story as old as time.

All the problems in our country? Too many to name, right? Yet...."the gays" is on that list anywhere is just.....absurd.

Something else is at work.
It’s a well know fact that the pancake ain’t done til it’s been flipped over.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

DMac wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:45 pm
a fan wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:07 pm Because there's NO WAY someone who was secure with their own sexuality would spend TWO SECONDS worrying about what other people do.
Succinctly sums it up.
My favorite gay guys story. At a camp grounds, several of us, pretty even split M to F, we all knew each other and sexual preferences. Three gays want to play some cards and need a fourth. Yes, I become the fourth (didn't immediately volunteer). I don't know the game, am being explained how to play it. Didn't know and still don't what we were playing but you collected cards of a kind then you could lay them down, getting rid of cards. When being explained, I said...so if you get three queens you can lay them down? One of 'em says...I'd like to lay three queens down. That put me in a pain for a little while, was just too funny. Somehow I didn't think about queens in the other definition when I asked and that answer caught me completely off guard, was way too funny. Those boys come out with some stuff that's 180 degrees out from the way most of us think.
Oh it’s an issue! Because if you have gay friends they are the best repping you as a “good, trustworthy guy” and “bird dogging” girls at bars for you. Plus they always have a couple of sneaky hot straight female friends you can’t get up in on unless you’re blessed by the gay guys.

Make friends, not enemies!
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

DMac

Post by DMac »

Dead nuts on the money.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

DMac wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:59 pm Dead nuts on the money.
That’s what my wife said when I had kids too!
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

old salt

Post by old salt »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:09 pm Culture Warrior; yeah!!!!

https://twitter.com/jennycohn1/status/1 ... 98/photo/1
Ya gotta admit, on a story like this, getting the preferred pronouns correct can be a challenge,
...& standy by to get canceled if you get one wrong.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:47 pm
DMac wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:45 pm
Succinctly sums it up.
Oh it’s an issue! Because if you have gay friends they are the best repping you as a “good, trustworthy guy” and “bird dogging” girls at bars for you. Plus they always have a couple of sneaky hot straight female friends you can’t get up in on unless you’re blessed by the gay guys.

Make friends, not enemies!
+1
“I wish you would!”
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

old salt wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:07 pm

Ya gotta admit, on a story like this, getting the preferred pronouns correct can be a challenge,
Challenge? To do like 2 minutes of research per victim? Treating a human as a human being. Treating them how they wanted to be treated and not a talking point is about the least challenging thing to do in a major story like this. And a large part of their humanity.

They're not getting pronouns wrong on accident. It's not a challenge. And no one is "cancelling" them for that. The real "cancel culture" is murdering people for being themselves and not hurting anyone. Literally cancelling their life FFS. :roll:
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Popeye, the world is passing you by. May as well be dead. Godspeed there mate.
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

now you're really gonna be confused:
"Club Q shooting suspect is nonbinary, defense attorneys say" https://www.denverpost.com/2022/11/22/a ... inary/amp/

Return to “POLITICS”