2022 Midterms

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
NattyBohChamps04

Re: 2022 Midterms

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:20 pm
jhu72 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:15 pm ... what a dumbass. :roll:

- Biden is responsible for the fact that Elon Musk bought a business and is in the process of driving it into the ground. :lol: :lol: :lol:
- Biden is responsible for the fact that advertisers and users are leaving facbook due to its toxic nature.
- Biden is responsible for the fact that every movie streaming service is tanking because there are too many with lousy business models.

Next you'll blame Biden for the fact that you are a know nothing troll. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Of course, the reality is that the tech sector has been hyper hot the last two years, with Petey's 'lay-offs' being way less than what the sector had already added in 2022.
And the tech sector is orders of magnitude bigger than in 2000-2001. Way more employees. :lol:
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

- Biden is responsible for the fact that Elon Musk bought a business and is in the process of driving it into the ground. :lol: :lol: :lol:
- Biden is responsible for the fact that advertisers and users are leaving facbook due to its toxic nature.
- Biden is responsible for the fact that every movie streaming service is tanking because there are too many with lousy business models.

Next you'll blame Biden for the fact that you are a know nothing troll. :lol: :lol: :lol:
El Ka-bong wants Joe to run private industry…

His next handle will be ElonCheGuevaraMusk
“I wish you would!”
elonmuskrockefeller

Post by elonmuskrockefeller »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:51 pm

My boy Elon Musk has the best humor of any billionaire alive today, maybe ever. He is killing it on Twitter, just rehired Ligma and Johnson. Posted a photo even.
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

Elon fans watching twitter:

elonmuskrockefeller

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:03 pm Elon fans watching twitter:

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/159 ... NxraefbgSQ
Typical Lax Dad

elonmuskrockefeller wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:59 pm

My boy Elon Musk has the best humor of any billionaire alive today, maybe ever. He is killing it on Twitter, just rehired Ligma and Johnson. Posted a photo even.
I just track the economics around the deal. The other stuff I leave to you Band- - - o
“I wish you would!”
ggait

Post by ggait »

Are you going back to Pete when the suspension is up? This circumventing charade is kind of ridiculous.
How many aliases is Petey up to by now?

He probably has enough of them that he can evade just about any suspensions, no matter how long or frequent.

What a turkey.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
elonmuskrockefeller

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:39 pm

I just track the economics around the deal. The other stuff I leave to you Band- - - o

Can't keep unmotivated, poor culture-fit employees on staff. $14 Billion of debt is a lot of annual interest service, so the remaining team needs to be dialed in for service, speed, humor, and experience.

Woke Twitter employees just don't cut it in the new tech era. They can learn to weld, the country needs more welders.
Typical Lax Dad

elonmuskrockefeller wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:49 pm

Can't keep unmotivated, poor culture-fit employees on staff. $14 Billion of debt is a lot of annual interest service, so the remaining team needs to be dialed in for service, speed, humor, and experience.

Woke Twitter employees just don't cut it in the new tech era. They can learn to weld, the country needs more welders.
What’s twitter’s cash flow?
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

elonmuskrockefeller wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:49 pm Can't keep unmotivated, poor culture-fit employees on staff. $14 Billion of debt is a lot of annual interest service, so the remaining team needs to be dialed in for service, speed, humor, and experience.
:lol: Righties can't code.
elonmuskrockefeller wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:49 pm Woke Twitter employees just don't cut it in the new tech era. They can learn to weld, the country needs more welders.
That's two trolls. Next one? Deal's off the table, and I'll be just a stupid and rude as you're being here.

:lol: You think that coders at other tech savvy folks at twitter don't already have ten jobs lined up, begging for their skills? Median salary was $150K.

It's the flyover working class people who you need to teach how to weld, Elon. What's your plan for getting that done?

I noticed that you STILL can't answer that question.
elonmuskrockefeller

a fan wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:21 pm
elonmuskrockefeller wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:49 pm Can't keep unmotivated, poor culture-fit employees on staff. $14 Billion of debt is a lot of annual interest service, so the remaining team needs to be dialed in for service, speed, humor, and experience.
:lol: Righties can't code.
elonmuskrockefeller wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:49 pm Woke Twitter employees just don't cut it in the new tech era. They can learn to weld, the country needs more welders.
That's two trolls. Next one? Deal's off the table, and I'll be just a stupid and rude as you're being here.

:lol: You think that coders at other tech savvy folks at twitter don't already have ten jobs lined up, begging for their skills? Median salary was $150K.

It's the flyover working class people who you need to teach how to weld, Elon. What's your plan for getting that done?

I noticed that you STILL can't answer that question.

I wasn't responding to you! :lol:

You're parachuting into my other convos like a parole officer.

And we really DO need more welders.

https://weldingvalue.com/2020/11/global ... /#4819e7ae
elonmuskrockefeller

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:09 pm

$1.1Billion. But that's before the firings. He's adding over $500,000,000 by laying off 3750 employees.
a fan

Post by a fan »

elonmuskrockefeller wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:28 pm I wasn't responding to you! :lol:

You're parachuting into my other convos like a parole officer.
Didn't say that you were responding to me. If you're here for a conversation, great.....if you're not, you're simply going to get what you give....

And we really DO need more welders.
We know. What's the plan to train millions of Americans who need skills like that?

You're clearly hooked into the R party, go to their fundraisers....what's their plan? Or do you just not care?

(They don't have a plan)
njbill

Post by njbill »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:06 pm I didn't know Fetterman's wife and mother of his kids is a good looking Brazilian. You'd think Pete would be all over this guy's stuff. :)

You know as soon as he closes his office door, he’s ditching the suit and tie and putting on a hoodie and cargo shorts.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

... I certainly hope so. ;)
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Typical Lax Dad

elonmuskrockefeller wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:31 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:09 pm

$1.1Billion. But that's before the firings. He's adding over $500,000,000 by laying off 3750 employees.
‘do…the last numbers I saw were between $200MM and $500MM…you got $1.1B pro forma? What was the bridge to $1.1B?
“I wish you would!”
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Tackling the tough issues, making the tough choices:

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/stat ... 0887773184
Typical Lax Dad

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:41 pm Tackling the tough issues, making the tough choices:

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/stat ... 0887773184
Really remarkable.
“I wish you would!”
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

njbill wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:48 pm
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:06 pm I didn't know Fetterman's wife and mother of his kids is a good looking Brazilian. You'd think Pete would be all over this guy's stuff. :)

You know as soon as he closes his office door, he’s ditching the suit and tie and putting on a hoodie and cargo shorts.
I’d be ditching the suit, yada yada yada, how about a cigarette.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Nice use of “yadda yadda yadda.” +1

Return to “POLITICS”