Conservatives and Liberals

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Brooklyn

Re: CONservatives and Liberals

Post by Brooklyn »

https://arc-anglerfish-washpost-prod-wa ... HJA6HQ.jpg

Right wingers in Congress reduce benefits for veterans and refuse to create legislation that provides universal health care for them and for others. Meanwhile real patriots thank them through their progressive actions and legislation.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
jhu72

Re: Conservatives and Liberals

Post by jhu72 »

+1
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
elonmuskrockefeller

Post by elonmuskrockefeller »

Brooklyn wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:01 pm

Right wingers in Congress reduce benefits for veterans and refuse to create legislation that provides universal health care for them and for others. Meanwhile real patriots thank them through their progressive actions and legislation.

'Progressive legislation' like those laws that have resulted in multiple generations of imprisoned dads, intractable governmental dependency, urban blight, third world educational standards, soaring crime, uncontained inflation, and the wholesale destruction of the nuclear family?

I dunno, man. That just doesn't sound very patriotic to me.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

elonmuskrockefeller wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:34 pm

'Progressive legislation' like those laws that have resulted in multiple generations of imprisoned dads, intractable governmental dependency, urban blight, third world educational standards, soaring crime, uncontained inflation, and the wholesale destruction of the nuclear family?

"imprisoned dads"

Mafiosis? Other organized crime figures? Crooked cops? Those in jail would have been better served had they gotten government assistance rather than to pursue their chosen career paths.

"intractable government dependency"

I agree that farmers, corporations, and corporate capitalists are too dependent on government. Strangely, they are the first ones to proclaim themselves to be ever so independent.

"third world education standards"

That's only true in the Republican South.

"soaring crime"

Yeah like what those cops did to stir up crime in the summer of 2020 where they torched their own compound and pretended it was an unarmed crowd that did it. Then there's the drug dealing cops in Peter Maas's book "Serpico" and similar books.

"uncontained inflation"

It's far worse overseas. Nothing we can do about it except to end all foreign tax shelters and to bring back all that capital that has been sent overseas. But your fellow Republicans refuse to do so and then they blame the Democrats for the mess your Republicans create.

"wholesale destruction of the nuclear family"

The Republican south has more divorce and illegitimate births than does the north.

In fact all of the above is more true for the repukeblicon south. Nothing patriotic about them at it. Yessireee.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

elonmuskrockefeller

Brooklyn wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:49 pm
elonmuskrockefeller wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:34 pm

"imprisoned dads"

Mafiosis? Other organized crime figures? Crooked cops? Those in jail would have been better served had they gotten government assistance rather than to pursue their chosen career paths.

"intractable government dependency"

I agree that farmers, corporations, and corporate capitalists are too dependent on government. Strangely, they are the first ones to proclaim themselves to be ever so independent.

"third world education standards"

That's only true in the Republican South.

"soaring crime"

Yeah like what those cops did to stir up crime in the summer of 2020 where they torched their own compound and pretended it was an unarmed crowd that did it. Then there's the drug dealing cops in Peter Maas's book "Serpico" and similar books.

"uncontained inflation"

It's far worse overseas. Nothing we can do about it except to end all foreign tax shelters and to bring back all that capital that has been sent overseas. But your fellow Republicans refuse to do so and then they blame the Democrats for the mess your Republicans create.

"wholesale destruction of the nuclear family"

The Republican south has more divorce and illegitimate births than does the north.

In fact all of the above is more true for the repukeblicon south. Nothing patriotic about them at it. Yessireee.

I read all this, and then I simply need to travel just once to West Baltimore to know your post is nonsensical.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

elonmuskrockefeller wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:00 am

I read all this, and then I simply need to travel just once to West Baltimore to know your post is nonsensical.

Yeah, yeah. Re my post, as Barry Goldwater used to say, "in your heart you know I'm right".

youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

This sums it up....

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:35 am This sums it up....

#1.. lefty loosie rightie tightie.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Gotta give you credit for trying.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:09 pm

Yup, nice try. There is no equivalence, point of comparison between what is going on in the republiCON party today and the democratic party today. :roll:
elonmuskrockefeller

jhu72 wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:26 pm
Yup, nice try. There is no equivalence, point of comparison between what is going on in the republiCON party today and the democratic party today. :roll:

Agreed. I recall many American cities burning down in the summer of 2020, by Democrats.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

elonmuskrockefeller wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:42 pm

Agreed. I recall many American cities burning down in the summer of 2020, by Democrats.
I thought you were banned until sometime closer to Thanksgiving?
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

... "burning down" -- sure. :roll: :roll:

... so how did that RED TSUNAMI work out for you?? Was it everything you thought it would be? Lots of "liberal tears"? :lol:
elonmuskrockefeller

jhu72 wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:55 pm

... "burning down" -- sure. :roll: :roll:

... so how did that RED TSUNAMI work out for you?? Was it everything you thought it would be? Lots of "liberal tears"? :lol:

Unless democrats completely eviscerate a city they run (even then, I'm not sure, look at Baltimore and Chicago), Republicans won't be able to win any tight election ever again provided one imbalanced city population can determine the statewide election. Democrats have zero hesitation handing in fraudulent ballots via ballot harvesting, and there's literally no way today to verify what is going on is legal or accurate. It's a well played strategy. I think the only way out is for a city to literally fail.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:53 pm

I thought you were banned until sometime closer to Thanksgiving?
He was; apparently Admin doesn't have the tool set to track and identify that Petey's created a new false identity to avoid the penalty box.

The funny thing is that he did so because he wanted to get involved when folks were talking 'red wave' was going to happen and he wanted to get in on the crowing.
a fan

Post by a fan »

elonmuskrockefeller wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:24 pm Unless democrats completely eviscerate a city they run (even then, I'm not sure, look at Baltimore and Chicago), Republicans won't be able to win any tight election ever again provided one imbalanced city population can determine the statewide election.
:lol: The Republicans just won hundreds of elections all over the country, Pete. Hundreds.

House races, Senate races, County races, Mayoral races, Judicial seats. All won by Republicans, with no difficulties. And every one of them acknowledge the validity of the elections the moment they're sworn into office, Pete.

You and everyone who believes this dreck is an affront to five year old's all over the world who are more adept at logic than you all are.

No one is THIS stupid, Pete.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Brooklyn wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:01 pm Image
https://arc-anglerfish-washpost-prod-wa ... HJA6HQ.jpg

+ 1
elonmuskrockefeller

a fan wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:26 pm
elonmuskrockefeller wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:24 pm Unless democrats completely eviscerate a city they run (even then, I'm not sure, look at Baltimore and Chicago), Republicans won't be able to win any tight election ever again provided one imbalanced city population can determine the statewide election.
:lol: The Republicans just won hundreds of elections all over the country, Pete. Hundreds.

House races, Senate races, County races, Mayoral races, Judicial seats. All won by Republicans, with no difficulties. And every one of them acknowledge the validity of the elections the moment they're sworn into office, Pete.

You and everyone who believes this dreck is an affront to five year old's all over the world who are more adept at logic than you all are.

No one is THIS stupid, Pete.

Actually, Republicans meaningfully outpolled Democrats across the national spectrum this midterm; I believe they are up 6 million total votes. Regrettably, they fared worse only in the contested elections.

You miss the point though, which is your style. If there is one city in a state where a statewide election can be swung, ballot harvesting is utilized to favor the Democrat. You saw this with both Pittsburgh and Philadelphia in the Oz/Fetterman race.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Again with the "ballot harvesting." What is it, and how -- facts please -- did it improperly decide a race?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

No facts...and that's the point. Cult.

But hey only in "contested" elections did MAGA R's lose...and that's supposed to reassure the cult members?
Or prove to them that getting outvoted means the other side cheated???

Return to “POLITICS”