~46~ Lame Duck Unfit Uncle Joe Biden ~46~

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
njbill

Re: ~46~ Unfit Uncle Joe Biden ~46~

Post by njbill »

I’m not worried about DeSantis in 2024. First of all, he may not beat out Trump for the nomination. If he does, Trump will run third-party. He will do that to f*ck over DeSantis because he hates him. Also, it will allow him to continue the grift. Lastly, he can continue to make the delusional claim that he can’t be prosecuted as a candidate running for office.

Trump’s third-party candidacy will sink DeSantis, and the Democrats will win the 2024 election. Who knows what will happen to DeSantis in 2028. That’s too far away at this point to make predictions about.

In any event, DeSantis is doing a good job of self immolating. A lot of voters detest him already. He has an atrocious image nationally. Any questions about his political instincts were answered when he allowed himself to be photographed in white gogo boots.🤦🏻‍♂️

If Trump is the Republican candidate, Biden will run again and will beat him again. Biden certainly has a lot of flaws, and he is old, but Trump is an historically bad and dangerous candidate which a substantial majority of the voters will recognize. He will have one or more criminal convictions hanging over his head by November 2024 even if they are on appeal.

To beat Biden or any other Democrat in 2024, the Republicans have to run somebody other than DeSantis or Trump. There are probably candidates out there, but at this point it doesn’t look like anyone else can win the nomination. Oh, and Trump may run third-party even if DeSantis is not the nominee. That would be fatal to any Republican’s chances of winning the election.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Had Biden accomplished his task if Trump runs again and beats Biden? Or has he prolonged the pain?
njbill

Post by njbill »

Won’t happen. Little to no chance.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

And “there’s no way Hillary loses.”

I’m not excited about that prospect. But some polls showing it’s not outside the realm of possibility.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/po ... /national/
njbill

Post by njbill »

I was and still am a big Hillary fan. I acknowledge I grossly underestimated the extent to which she was despised in 2016. That’s not the main reason she lost, but it is certainly one of them.

If you are despised, it is very difficult to win an election for president. Trump was disliked, but not despised in 2016. Many viewed him as a clown. He is now despised, particularly after trying to overthrow our democracy on January 6. If you thought people crawled over broken glass to vote against him in 2020, that would happen tenfold if he were to run in 2024.

Many are critical of Biden for many reasons, but very few people actually despise him. He was electable, and was elected, in 2020. Not saying he could beat any candidate the Republicans put up, but he would beat Trump.
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

njbill wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:53 pm I was and still am a big Hillary fan. I acknowledge I grossly underestimated the extent to which she was despised in 2016. That’s not the main reason she lost, but it is certainly one of them.

If you are despised, it is very difficult to win an election for president. Trump was disliked, but not despised in 2016. Many viewed him as a clown. He is now despised, particularly after trying to overthrow our democracy on January 6. If you thought people crawled over broken glass to vote against him in 2020, that would happen tenfold if he were to run in 2024.

Many are critical of Biden for many reasons, but very few people actually despise him. He was electable, and was elected, in 2020. Not saying he could beat any candidate the Republicans put up, but he would beat Trump.
Democrats focusing on Trump and Jan 6 are two of many reasons why they are going to get crushed in the midterms. Jan 6 isn't a top issue today. Trump isn't on the ballot. The Dems are very out of touch with every day Americans trying to afford gas, groceries, rent, soaring interest rates, an invasion at the border, cashless bail and their support of criminals over law abiding citizens. All of these issues the Dems created on their own.

You are a fan of Hillary? You support a woman who was cheated on multiple times by her husband to stick around? Mega Yikes.
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy
njbill

Post by njbill »

I agree January 6 is not as big an issue in the midterms as it would be if Trump is the Republican nominee in 2024. But I’m not talking about the midterms.

Don’t know why the fact that Hillary’s husband cheated on her should be held against her. I never understood that argument. On the other hand, you support a guy who has cheated on every wife he has had and has been credibly accused of raping women, including an underage girl. Explain that.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:33 pm Had Biden accomplished his task if Trump runs again and beats Biden? Or has he prolonged the pain?
He'd beat Trump to a pulp post Jan 6.
I know a whole lot of Trump voters who wouldn't vote for him again.
Reasonable people who woke up.

Guess they're 'woke'... ;)

But Biden really needs to step aside for next generation.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

njbill wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:24 pm I’m not worried about DeSantis in 2024. First of all, he may not beat out Trump for the nomination. If he does, Trump will run third-party. He will do that to f*ck over DeSantis because he hates him. Also, it will allow him to continue the grift. Lastly, he can continue to make the delusional claim that he can’t be prosecuted as a candidate running for office.

Trump’s third-party candidacy will sink DeSantis, and the Democrats will win the 2024 election. Who knows what will happen to DeSantis in 2028. That’s too far away at this point to make predictions about.

In any event, DeSantis is doing a good job of self immolating. A lot of voters detest him already. He has an atrocious image nationally. Any questions about his political instincts were answered when he allowed himself to be photographed in white gogo boots.🤦🏻‍♂️

If Trump is the Republican candidate, Biden will run again and will beat him again. Biden certainly has a lot of flaws, and he is old, but Trump is an historically bad and dangerous candidate which a substantial majority of the voters will recognize. He will have one or more criminal convictions hanging over his head by November 2024 even if they are on appeal.

To beat Biden or any other Democrat in 2024, the Republicans have to run somebody other than DeSantis or Trump. There are probably candidates out there, but at this point it doesn’t look like anyone else can win the nomination. Oh, and Trump may run third-party even if DeSantis is not the nominee. That would be fatal to any Republican’s chances of winning the election.
I'm not as sanguine about DeSantis, though I do despise him. I just know too many people who don't.

I also think that Trump will be under indictment within the next few months regardless of any declaration. So, he'll be dealing with that reality...

I do agree that he'll want to continue the grift as long as he can...it actually gets harder, though, once he declares...not that he cares about any rules...
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

njbill wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:05 pm I agree January 6 is not as big an issue in the midterms as it would be if Trump is the Republican nominee in 2024. But I’m not talking about the midterms.

Don’t know why the fact that Hillary’s husband cheated on her should be held against her. I never understood that argument. On the other hand, you support a guy who has cheated on every wife he has had and has been credibly accused of raping women, including an underage girl. Explain that.
Joe Biden is a pedophile. You support him. Explain that? There is no proof of what you say about Trump, however Clinton is a known cheater and Hillary stayed with him! Talk about woman empowerment! Democrats are truly the party of women!

On top of the obsession with Jan 6 and how out of touch Democrats are with reality and how out of touch they are with 'everyday' Americans, in Pedophile Biden's speech last night he mentioned these issues that greatly affect most Americans ZERO TIMES:

-The invasion at the Southern Border

-Rising Crime in Democrat run cities

-Inflation, which is a tax on us all

-Supply Chain issues

-Gas Prices

-China

-Education during the pandemic, which the Democrats completely botched- hurting minorities and the poorest communities (aka Racism against these grousp)

-Weakening of our military while strengthening other nations who want to harm us

-The War on Cops

-Fentanyl overdoses crippling many communities

Pedophile Biden and the Democrat Party are extremely out of touch with everyday Americans as are most of you elitist leftists on this board. The Red Tsunami is near. Are you prepared for the destruction of the Democrat Party?
Last edited by Bandito on Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Not quite sure what you are saying about DeSantis. I don’t think you responded to my third party point.

But I do think DeSantis is less despised than Trump. And I would say that if I’m wrong about Trump running third-party, DeSantis would be a formidable Republican opponent. My point is that Trump would take away a lot of votes from DeSantis, sufficient to allow Biden or pretty much any Democratic nominee to win the election.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Bandito wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:29 pm
njbill wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:05 pm I agree January 6 is not as big an issue in the midterms as it would be if Trump is the Republican nominee in 2024. But I’m not talking about the midterms.

Joe Biden is a pedophile. You support him. Explain that? There is no proof of what you say about Trump, however Clinton is a known cheater and Hillary stayed with him! Talk about woman empowerment! Democrats are truly the party of women!

On top of the obsession with Jan 6 and how out of touch Democrats are with reality and how out of touch they are with 'everyday' Americans, in Pedophile Biden's speech last night he mentioned these issues that greatly affect most Americans ZERO TIMES:

-Supply Chain issues

-Gas Prices

-China

-Education during the pandemic, which the Democrats completely botched- hurting minorities and the poorest communities (aka Racism against these grousp)

-Weakening of our military while strengthening other nations who want to harm us

-The War on Cops

Pedophile Biden and the Democrat Party is extremely out of touch with everyday Americans as are most of you elitist leftists on this board. The Red Tsunami is near. Are you prepared for the destruction of the Democrat Party?
Joe isn’t a pedophile. You know that. Everybody knows that. You must watch too much Tucker Carlson.

No proof about Trump? Sure, if you disregard all of the sworn statements. Trump’s sexual assaults have been well documented over the years. Nobody needs to see those proofs repeated here. Do I need to prove to you that today is Thursday?
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

njbill wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:34 pm
Bandito wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:29 pm

-Supply Chain issues

-Gas Prices

-China

-The War on Cops

Pedophile Biden and the Democrat Party is extremely out of touch with everyday Americans as are most of you elitist leftists on this board. The Red Tsunami is near. Are you prepared for the destruction of the Democrat Party?
Joe isn’t a pedophile. You know that. Everybody knows that. You must watch too much Tucker Carlson.

No proof about Trump? Sure, if you disregard all of the sworn statements. Trump’s sexual assaults have been well documented over the years. Nobody needs to see those proofs repeated here. Do I need to prove to you that today is Thursday?
Your denial of Joe being a Pedophile is amazing. There is video evidence of him sniffing, touching, and fondling children inappropriately. He has made comments about his sexual encounters with children- "She was 12, I was 30". He showered naked with his own daughter, Ashley Biden. She wrote about it in her diary. On top of Biden being a Pedophile, he is a known racist having made numerous racist comments about African Americans.
njbill

Post by njbill »

The hair sniffing, etc. is weird to be sure, but it’s not pedophilia. You might wanna look up the definition.

And you might also want to check your facts about his “granddaughter.”

I’m done for now. I’ve got two games to watch simultaneously and then two post game shows to watch.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

njbill wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:46 pm The hair sniffing, etc. is weird to be sure, but it’s not pedophilia. You might wanna look up the definition.

And you might also want to check your facts about his “granddaughter.”

I’m done for now. I’ve got two games to watch simultaneously and then two post game shows to watch.
Feeding trolls only make them come back for more...
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

njbill wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:29 pm Not quite sure what you are saying about DeSantis. I don’t think you responded to my third party point.

But I do think DeSantis is less despised than Trump. And I would say that if I’m wrong about Trump running third-party, DeSantis would be a formidable Republican opponent. My point is that Trump would take away a lot of votes from DeSantis, sufficient to allow Biden or pretty much any Democratic nominee to win the election.
Yes, Trump running third party would pretty much assure a Dem win.

I just think he may be in jail by then, or at least convicted of a felony. But unless he endorses DeSantis, I'd agree that conflict between them would hurt DeSantis.

That's what the GOP gets for not burying Trump themselves when they had the chance.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:30 pm
njbill wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:29 pm Not quite sure what you are saying about DeSantis. I don’t think you responded to my third party point.

I just think he may be in jail by then, or at least convicted of a felony. But unless he endorses DeSantis, I'd agree that conflict between them would hurt DeSantis.

That's what the GOP gets for not burying Trump themselves when they had the chance.
If Trump runs 3rd party it is clear he is in the bag with the Dems (money). He’s opportunistic, and could serve him well.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:41 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:30 pm

If Trump runs 3rd party it is clear he is in the bag with the Dems (money). He’s opportunistic, and could serve him well.
:lol: :lol: :roll:
The grift won't include Democratic support...he has many, many millions of MAGA suckers giving their dough to him. Small money donors in massive numbers. Very similar to televangelist grifters. It's a cult.

That's doesn't mean there won't be lots of Dems chortling as he bleeds away support from the GOP.
elonmuskrockefeller

Post by elonmuskrockefeller »

njbill wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:24 pm I’m not worried about DeSantis in 2024. First of all, he may not beat out Trump for the nomination. If he does, Trump will run third-party. He will do that to f*ck over DeSantis because he hates him. Also, it will allow him to continue the grift. Lastly, he can continue to make the delusional claim that he can’t be prosecuted as a candidate running for office.

For a governor to be 'detested by a lot of voters', how do you then square Desantis's impending re-election by a (likely) historic margin?

2024 is a long way away. I don't think Desantis is thinking about that to be blunt; he's got an election in four days to handle.

A ton can happen between now and 2024, including Trump's legal issues. I don't know if Trump will be indicted (mostly because I think he's the best gift for the Democratic Party possible, so shutting him up via an arrest would be an unintended own goal). He should be, I think we can all agree on that.

However, if Trump were to be indicted, or even sensed he might be, he's not so dumb as to run third party and risk losing a potential ally (Desantis) in the White House, a guy who could theoretically pardon him should that be necessary. By running third party and helping to elect an opposition party (Democrats), Trump would seal his legal fate. Trump is many things, but dumb like that isn't it; he's a survivor, no more no less.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Not for nothing but hasn't Hillary's hubby also faced those same " credible " accusations of rape?? There is something rancid about the term " credible accusations" that don't include an arrest and an indictment for the alleged crime. Short of that the term " credible accusations" is a steaming hot pile rubbish that means nothing.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:

Return to “POLITICS”