Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
a fan

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by a fan »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 6:14 pm
old salt wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:46 pm Listen carefully to this former Federal prosecutor on the Hunter case, especially ~~ the 5:00 mark when he explains how the FBI inserted the Russian disinformation poison pill into the ongoing record. ...speaking of weaponizing intel.

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/james-tru ... ter-biden/

He also talks about the FBI & DoJ slow walking the case.
Former as in Flynn was formerly in the military
:lol: This former prosecutor who is supposedly concerned about DoJ and FBI investigative paper trail problems..... "forgot" to mention that the entire Hunter Biden case is tainted because Rudy Freaking Giuliani went to Ukraine, and "helped with the investigation". And no one was smart enough to stop him. Neat.

Good luck getting a conviction after the jury hears about that. Or judge, for that matter.

Who cares, right OS? Totally normal for a the President's personal lawyer to go after his political opponent's son.

Because only the Dems are bad and do nefarious things, right OS? :lol: FFS, what a world.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 6:54 pm
old salt wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:46 pm Listen carefully to this former Federal prosecutor on the Hunter case, especially ~~ the 5:00 mark when he explains how the FBI inserted the Russian disinformation poison pill into the ongoing record. ...speaking of weaponizing intel.

:lol: This former prosecutor who is supposedly concerned about DoJ and FBI investigative paper trail problems..... "forgot" to mention that the entire Hunter Biden case is tainted because Rudy Freaking Giuliani went to Ukraine, and "helped with the investigation". And no one was smart enough to stop him. Neat.

Good luck getting a conviction after the jury hears about that. Or judge, for that matter.

Who cares, right OS? Totally normal for a the President's personal lawyer to go after his political opponent's son.

Because only the Dems are bad and do nefarious things, right OS? :lol: FFS, what a world.
The laptop surfaced after Rudy's trip to Ukraine. Not that it matters...
...as the former prosecutor in the video said, there probably won't be a trial, more likely a plea deal to lesser charges.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:19 pm

...as the former prosecutor in the video said, there probably won't be a trial, more likely a plea deal to lesser charges.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Rudy is likely to go to jail before Hunter Biden….

Ricky is a former lacrosse coach, do you care what Ricky has to say?
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:19 pm The laptop surfaced after Rudy's trip to Ukraine. Not that it matters...
It's all the same investigation. So if he's gonna pick apart one part of the investigation? Mention the insanity of what Giuliani did....which is CLEARLY more of a problem if you're trying to get a conviction. What judge isn't going to flip out about Giuliani thing if it shows up at his/her bench?

I'd throw the whole thing out on the spot. It's the EXACT thing you've been complaining about: politicizing the FBI and DoJ.

You get that now, yeah?
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:44 pm Ricky is a former lacrosse coach, do you care what Ricky has to say?
I can't afford to pay the hourly rates he charges to dispense his wisdom.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:47 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:44 pm Ricky is a former lacrosse coach, do you care what Ricky has to say?
I can't afford to pay the hourly rates he charges to dispense his wisdom.
👍
“I wish you would!”
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Alex Jones’ cell phone is everything Republicans dreamed Hunter Biden’s laptop would be.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Fox News Poll shows the hypocrisy of republiCONs and their true lack of interest in accountability. Even their "what about Hunter Bidden example" is such BULLSH*T! The democratic party is the party of government accountability. RepubliCON party is the party of whinny excuse making.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
CU88

Post by CU88 »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:37 pm Fox News Poll shows the hypocrisy of republiCONs and their true lack of interest in accountability. Even their "what about Hunter Bidden example" is such BULLSH*T! The democratic party is the party of government accountability. RepubliCON party is the party of whinny excuse making.
After this week, I never want to hear r's talk about law and order again.

If an r doesn't speak out in defense of the the FBI actions this week, then they are just as bad as the MAGA.

From the MAGA blowhards to the silently complicit, they are DEPLORABLE.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Unlike Don Jr., Eric, and Ivanka, Hunter Biden has NOT had a civil fraud lawsuit filed against him.
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

CU88 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:57 pm Unlike Don Jr., Eric, and Ivanka, Hunter Biden has NOT had a civil fraud lawsuit filed against him.
It's refreshing having a president who doesn't ask me to pay for his and his (alleged billionaire) family's legal bills.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Here's Old Salt's opportunity to weigh in on the LEAK from the Hunter Biden investigative team to the WaPo indicating that they think there is enough evidence to support an indictment. Of course, he is going to decry leaks to the press, right OS? :oops:

The Delaware US Attorney in charge of prosecuting the case is silent on this and it is that office who will decide whether to proceed. A former DOPUS appointee he was retained by the current administration to see this case through to completion.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Similar to Alito's leak of the Dobbs draft, this leak is designed to "force" the Delaware USA to indict. Maybe he was going to indict anyway after the election, but this leak was intended to increase the chances of that.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Kismet wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:54 pm Here's Old Salt's opportunity to weigh in on the LEAK from the Hunter Biden investigative team to the WaPo indicating that they think there is enough evidence to support an indictment. Of course, he is going to decry leaks to the press, right OS? :oops:
....he's also on the hook for "show me the man, I'll show you the crime".

Personally, I'd like for him and FoxNation to explain to us how this isn't the Deep State weaponizing US intel.

Going after Joe Biden, and leaking details just weeks from an election? How is this not your Deep State?

Hey, OS....do you know if Durham is free to go after the FBI and DoJ team that's been investigating the Bidens?

You know: pull all their texts, see if they didn't like Hunter or Joe, and turn every warrant upside down, looking for criminal activity?

I'm sure Durham will get right on it.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Not following this thread. Who cares. We're at war, facing a nuclear Armageddon. Duck & cover.
The leaks are springing because the DoJ is sitting on it until after the mid-terms.
Then asap, Hunter will pay a fine, cop a plea & DoJ won't testify before a (R) controlled House - they'll claim ongoing investigations.
Even though they're now reporting it on PBS, it'll be old news & forgotten by the '24 campaign.
Biden's not running in '22 & probably won't in '24. Maybe impeach him after the '24 election in the lame duck final weeks of his Presidency.
If you want to cite the Deep State, it was the retired spooks who waved it off as Russian disinfo before the election.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:23 pm Not following this thread. Who cares. We're at war, facing a nuclear Armageddon. Duck & cover.
The leaks are springing because the DoJ is sitting on it until after the mid-terms.
Then asap, Hunter will pay a fine, cop a plea & DoJ won't testify before a (R) controlled House - they'll claim ongoing investigations.
Even though they're now reporting it on PBS, it'll be old news & forgotten by the '24 campaign.
Biden's not running in '22 & probably won't in '24. Maybe impeach him after the '24 election in the lame duck final weeks of his Presidency.
If you want to cite the Deep State, it was the retired spooks who waved it off as Russian disinfo before the election.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:55 pm
old salt wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:23 pm Not following this thread. Who cares. We're at war, facing a nuclear Armageddon. Duck & cover.
Right. The Deep State ONLY goes after Republicans. Even though your freaking Deep State leaders are literal card carrying Republicans.

All these years, and you FINALLY admit you don't ACTUALLY care when the FBI, DoJ, and US intel goes after politicians.

Case closed.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:44 pm
old salt wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:19 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Rudy is likely to go to jail before Hunter Biden….

Ricky is a former lacrosse coach, do you care what Ricky has to say?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UfZWp-hGCdA
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Typical Lax Dad

a fan wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:19 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:55 pm
Right. The Deep State ONLY goes after Republicans. Even though your freaking Deep State leaders are literal card carrying Republicans.

All these years, and you FINALLY admit you don't ACTUALLY care when the FBI, DoJ, and US intel goes after politicians.

Case closed.
Who cares! :lol: :lol: :lol: “We” are at war!! Unlike being at “war” in Afghanistan as those were Americans being killed!!
“I wish you would!”
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Let's talk about House Republicans wanting referrals
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeH-4wEuvZs

Return to “POLITICS”