January 6, 2021: Insurrection or “normal tourist” visitation?

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
cradleandshoot

Re: January 6, 2021: Insurrection or “normal tourist” visitation?

Post by cradleandshoot »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:30 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:50 pm FTR tld, I'm trying really hard to get booted into the sin bin. If you think my post is a personal attack... PLEASE do me a favor and report it. You would be doing me and the FLP chit heads on this forum a huge solid.
You can do it!!!!
I need YOUR help counselor. I can't report myself now can I?? :D I can make it happen with your help. Wouldn't you be happier if I get booted for a very long time? I'm lucky, I had a PM yesterday from a member of our forum who made me more aware of how being on the outside looking in is not all that bad of a thing. I suppose that theoretically when OS bails on this forum the FLP folks will only have themselves to play with. That is not a big deal because playing with yourselves is what you FLP folks do best.. Peace Out...
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:36 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:50 pm FTR tld, I'm trying really hard to get booted into the sin bin. If you think my post is a personal attack... PLEASE do me a favor and report it. You would be doing me and the FLP chit heads on this forum a huge solid.
You can do it!!!!
I need YOUR help counselor. I can't report myself now can I?? :D I can make it happen with your help. Wouldn't you be happier if I get booted for a very long time? I'm lucky, I had a PM yesterday from a member of our forum who made me more aware of how being on the outside looking in is not all that bad of a thing. I suppose that theoretically when OS bails on this forum the FLP folks will only have themselves to play with. That is not a big deal because playing with yourselves is what you FLP folks do best.. Peace Out...
I'd be happier if you tried to actually contribute, if you dispensed with the relentless name calling, and if you spelled and used "you're" and "your" correctly. You're driving me out of my mind.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:40 am
You can do it!!!!
I'd be happier if you tried to actually contribute, if you dispensed with the relentless name calling, and if you spelled and used "you're" and "your" correctly. You're driving me out of my mind.
Sorry counselor, the spell correct on my phone over rules me quite frequently. I don't always catch it. As to driving you out of your mind, my wife tells me the same thing everyday. Your not alone in that respect. The only one that is always on my side is Roxy.
I'm really not joking anymore. This forum has become more and more tiresome everyday. If management chooses to give me a lengthy punishment I'm fine with that. There is a reason counselor why so many of our forum members we all know have chosen to abandon this forum. I'm ridiculed by you and others because I don't read all of your links meant to enlighten me. I do read quite a few of them and I am never impressed nor persuaded any different. I'm the reason that old cliche was invented about you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Here is hoping counselor after I'm booted off this forum for awhile that maybe I find a new perspective. Help me out and report me...
Bob Ross:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

You can do it!!!!
We’ve all asked and pleaded for that for a looong time. It’s pointless. Doesn’t believe in the concept of expertise, domain knowledge except when it comes to the military. Argues with the established chefs about types of meat and states he’d never care to listen to them. Argues on every topic, blind if anything NYT a stupid opinion based not in thought, empathy or information. Just Abraham-like belief that his own experience reflects the entire world and nothing more.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

I am going to get a 4.0 in damage.

(Afan jealous he didn’t do this first)
ggait

Post by ggait »

Search warrant affidavit is out.

All the juicy details blacked out.

Shows that NARA and DOJ played it by the book for 1.5 years before resorting to the search warrant. Which we already knew.

MAGAs will yell cover up, deep state, Biden, Benghazi, etc. like they have untreated Tourettes syndrome. You know, their usual.
Boycott stupid. Country over party.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

ggait wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:59 pm Search warrant affidavit is out.

All the juicy details blacked out.

Shows that NARA and DOJ played it by the book for 1.5 years before resorting to the search warrant. Which we already knew.

MAGAs will yell cover up, deep state, Biden, Benghazi, etc. like they have untreated Tourettes syndrome. You know, their usual.
They didn't redact this -
"Based on the foregoing facts and circumstances, probable cause exists to believe that evidence, contraband, fruits of crime, or other items illegally possessed in violation will be found at the premises."

As for Cranky Cradle - if you hate being here so much why don't you simply LEAVE. :oops: :oops: :oops:
HooDat

Post by HooDat »

ggait wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:59 pm MAGAs will yell cover up, deep state, Biden, Benghazi, etc. like they have untreated Tourettes syndrome. You know, their usual.
Part of me wonders if the Feds purposely redacted the crap out of it, just to let Trumpers look like raving lunatics.
STILL somewhere back in the day....

...and waiting/hoping for a tinfoil hat emoji......
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

HooDat wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:12 pm
ggait wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:59 pm MAGAs will yell cover up, deep state, Biden, Benghazi, etc. like they have untreated Tourettes syndrome. You know, their usual.
Part of me wonders if the Feds purposely redacted the crap out of it, just to let Trumpers look like raving lunatics.
They didn't need any help from the DoJ. ORCON (Originator controlled) is really significant and harmful

Also NO WAY the former DOPUS knew what to take on his own. He had to have help. If I'm the Patel guy, I'm looking for the very best criminal defense lawyer I can find and hope the former DOPUS will pay him/her.

Then there's this gem which also dropped today
https://newsinteractive.post-gazette.co ... 1661527001

"A Russian/Ukrainian female posing as a fake heiress with access to MAL as well as former DOPUS and other GOPers. Feds as well as Canadian RCMP are on her trail. Multiple passports and identity documents from multiple countries including the USA

A pivotal moment for the woman who was fluent in several languages took place last year when she was invited to Mar-a-Lago, where she mingled with former President Donald Trump’s supporters and showed up the next day for a golf outing with Mr. Trump and Sen. Lindsey Graham among other political luminaries. But the 33-year-old woman was not a member of the famous banking family, and is now a subject of a widening FBI investigation that has delved into her past financial activities and the events that led her to the former president’s home.

“It was the near-perfect ruse and she played the part,” said John LeFevre, a former investment banker who met her with other guests around a club pool.

In addition to the FBI, law enforcement agents in Canada have confirmed that she has been the subject of a major crimes unit investigation in Quebec since February.

A year before the FBI’s spectacular raid of the former president’s seaside home, the woman whose real name is Inna Yashchyshyn, a Russian-speaking immigrant from Ukraine, made several trips into the estate posing as a member of the famous family while making inroads with some of the former president’s key supporters. The ability of Ms. Yashchyshyn — the daughter of an Illinois truck driver — to bypass the security at Mr. Trump’s club demonstrates the ease with which someone with a fake identity and shadowy background can get into a facility that’s one of America’s power centers and the epicenter of Republican Party politics.

The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette and the Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project learned that numerous records have been turned over to the FBI as part of the inquiry, including copies of two fake passports from the U.S. and Canada — bearing her photo and the name Anna de Rothschild — and a Florida driver’s license with the same name that shows the address of an opulent $13 million mansion in Miami Beach where she has never lived."
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Not sure how many of you are following the proceedings in Fulton County, which, if nothing else, have provided an opportunity for Senator Graham to show again and again and again what a tiny little waterboy for Team Moron he was and is. Graham has said that his call to Raffensburger is completely protected by the Speech and Debate Clause of the Constitution, and he is therefore immunized from giving any testimony at all about the circumstances leading to, and involving a call to a state (not his state) election official -- at the same time Lin Wood was up to crazy sh*t and the President was pressuring state officials to overturn the vote for Biden. Interesting response from the DA:

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 42.0_1.pdf
DMac

Post by DMac »

Hats off to you and your kind for having the patience to wade through the word games and twisting these people do, Sc. Geezuz H, our system can be very trying (no pun intended).
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:48 am Not sure how many of you are following the proceedings in Fulton County, which, if nothing else, have provided an opportunity for Senator Graham to show again and again and again what a tiny little waterboy for Team Moron he was and is. Graham has said that his call to Raffensburger is completely protected by the Speech and Debate Clause of the Constitution, and he is therefore immunized from giving any testimony at all about the circumstances leading to, and involving a call to a state (not his state) election official -- at the same time Lin Wood was up to crazy sh*t and the President was pressuring state officials to overturn the vote for Biden. Interesting response from the DA:

That is one AWESOME document...and it concludes with words that must have really chapped ol' Huckleberry's butt! Hubris called out for what it is...total BS.
By the end of his argument he simply dispenses with the pretense that he finds any possible topic of inquiry acceptable; literally all topics (phone calls or not, public statements or not, efforts to cajole or not, etc) are off limits. He stands above the power to be questioned. Because he cast a vote as required of him under the Electoral Count Act, he can take any action he likes with regard to the executive branch, and he cannot ever be ordered to answer questions about those actions by the judicial branch, so long as he merely asserts that, actually, it all stemmed from his legislative duties. This Court can therefore cease wondering how closely the Senator gets to wading into the troublesome waters described by Justice Stephens in United States v. Helstoski, 442 U.S. 477, 488 n.7 (1979) (see Doc. 27 at 15) or the Supreme Court’s warnings about “supercitizens.” See Doc. 38 at 14. The Senator has finally jumped into those waters with both feet.
Great post, SC(1)!

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:48 am Not sure how many of you are following the proceedings in Fulton County, which, if nothing else, have provided an opportunity for Senator Graham to show again and again and again what a tiny little waterboy for Team Moron he was and is. Graham has said that his call to Raffensburger is completely protected by the Speech and Debate Clause of the Constitution, and he is therefore immunized from giving any testimony at all about the circumstances leading to, and involving a call to a state (not his state) election official -- at the same time Lin Wood was up to crazy sh*t and the President was pressuring state officials to overturn the vote for Biden. Interesting response from the DA:

Don't you get it? He's a knight of the realm and owes fealty only to King tRumpfer...

Now bow down and serve!!

"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:21 pm
You can do it!!!!
We’ve all asked and pleaded for that for a looong time. It’s pointless. Doesn’t believe in the concept of expertise, domain knowledge except when it comes to the military. Argues with the established chefs about types of meat and states he’d never care to listen to them. Argues on every topic, blind if anything NYT a stupid opinion based not in thought, empathy or information. Just Abraham-like belief that his own experience reflects the entire world and nothing more.
:D
Bob Ross:
DMac

Post by DMac »

Gotta say I'm glad to see these people paying a price for their idiocy. I can't get beyond the thought of w*t*f did you think was going to happen here? If you work yourself up into a frenzy (with a little gas being tossed on the fire by an instigator) enough to say, G..D... it, this is the hill I'm willing to die on, and you storm a Capital Bldg, you've got to know you're there for the duration. You're the dog that caught the car but you put yourself in the driver's seat and now you've got to take it where you want it to go. You can't just abandon your conquered building and walk out expecting no consequences/retaliation. I gotta figure a lot of those people who made the decision to go in the bldg that day wouldn't make the same decision today. This was a very stupid thing to do. Team USA is now kickin' the schidt out of Team Invaders....maroons.
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

DMac wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:41 pm Gotta say I'm glad to see these people paying a price for their idiocy. I can't get beyond the thought of w*t*f did you think was going to happen here? If you work yourself up into a frenzy (with a little gas being tossed on the fire by an instigator) enough to say, G..D... it, this is the hill I'm willing to die on, and you storm a Capital Bldg, you've got to know you're there for the duration. You're the dog that caught the car but you put yourself in the driver's seat and now you've got to take it where you want it to go. You can't just abandon your conquered building and walk out expecting no consequences/retaliation. I gotta figure a lot of those people who made the decision to go in the bldg that day wouldn't make the same decision today. This was a very stupid thing to do. Team USA is now kickin' the schidt out of Team Invaders....maroons.
It’s good to see serious sentences being handed out yet simultaneously sad for the country that the Con Man had such an effect. Just wait for the Civil War. It’ll be the new Trail of Tears or trial of tears.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

ardilla secreta wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:23 pm
DMac wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:41 pm Gotta say I'm glad to see these people paying a price for their idiocy. I can't get beyond the thought of w*t*f did you think was going to happen here? If you work yourself up into a frenzy (with a little gas being tossed on the fire by an instigator) enough to say, G..D... it, this is the hill I'm willing to die on, and you storm a Capital Bldg, you've got to know you're there for the duration. You're the dog that caught the car but you put yourself in the driver's seat and now you've got to take it where you want it to go. You can't just abandon your conquered building and walk out expecting no consequences/retaliation. I gotta figure a lot of those people who made the decision to go in the bldg that day wouldn't make the same decision today. This was a very stupid thing to do. Team USA is now kickin' the schidt out of Team Invaders....maroons.
It’s good to see serious sentences being handed out yet simultaneously sad for the country that the Con Man had such an effect. Just wait for the Civil War. It’ll be the new Trail of Tears or trial of tears.
Peasants fighting for the ruling class.
“I wish you would!”
ggait

Post by ggait »

Dude was a Marine before NYPD.

Was wearing his police bullet proof vest and brought his service weapon with him to DC. Unclear if he brought the gun to the capitol. Also perjured himself like crazy while on the stand.

Just another example of how presumably normal people can completely lose their way and completely destroy their lives by listening to such a lying narcissistic psychopath. Who is playing lots of golf this summer.

And one third of the country seriously wants him back.

United States of Dumbforkistan.
Boycott stupid. Country over party.

Return to “POLITICS”