January 6, 2021: Insurrection or “normal tourist” visitation?

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
cradleandshoot

Re: January 6, 2021: Insurrection or “normal tourist” visitation?

Post by cradleandshoot »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:51 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:29 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:24 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:17 am
dislaxxic wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:47 pm CHRISTINA BOBB, CUSTODIAN OF RECORDS AND COUP CONSPIRATOR

Yeah, it's a Crime Family thing...it needs a RICO prosecution, the corruption is so vast...

...and all interconnected to the guy at the top.

You talking about the mysterious BIG GUY???? You talking about a " crime family" maybe the Bidens need to get thrown into the equation? Any truth to the BIG GUY and his love affair with the ChiComs????
What in the world is the value of that comment. Playing moral relativism? Getting off topic of the thread? Giving air cover to Trump by pointing fingers at others and equivocating what you believe to be and acts so they are all ok? I don’t get the point of that post.
Your a very smart guy, figure it out. It ain't rocket science. Why is it all of you highly educated folks on this forum skipped classes on the day your professors talked about common sense and how it is useful in everyday life? :roll:
Why do you write such stupid comments all the time and forget Ive lived a harder life than you that started up in a dirty shithole and includes: (numerous suicides, physical abuse by both parents family members murdered in mass shootings, mental health issues, worked jobs since I was 7 and paid for a year plus of full freight of Hobart without the aid I earned ($11k/yr scholarship off the top), earned the ability to get into an Ivy and borrower Ed and paid off grad school). I’ve got hard knocks on you all day and night so stfu when you come at me with this nonsense. Because I worked harder in my life than you while dealing with a heck up household my chick hold. Get the f**k out of here. You’re a clown. An absolute joke. Everything you wrote is so predictable and thoughtless I could have my deaf blind 16yr old dog type it for you. Just stop being a moron, most people would otherwise love you.

Ever heard of the word RHETORICAL????
Good for you scooter. I don't give a f**k what you or anybody else thinks about me. The fact you haven't figured that out by now is because your checkered past left YOU effed up in the head. You overcame a lot of adversity which was mostly self inflicted. Good for you. Maybe somewhere down the road you will get a grasp on humility and be grateful your still effing alive. I do know my best friend in this world is 6 feet underground because despite a decade of trying he lost his battle. He tried mightily to succeed where somehow an ungrateful, arrogant, condescending self righteous jerk like you somehow survived. The sad part is... YOU DON'T EFFING APPRECIATE the gift you have been given. I would much rather that YOU be pushing up daisies and my best was still alive. God is not fair for letting a piece of chit like you live and taking my
friend. I can add to that an overeducated piece of chit that the only thing he didn't learn from his time in college was the one thing he really needed. :roll:

FTR buttwipe, I spent 10 years watching my friend kill himself. I went to meetings with him at untold rehabs only to watch him do the same chit over and over and over again. I don't need a lecture from you. I thank you for telling me your opinion of me. I guarantee you I don't give a F**k about your opinion of me. I've wasted more of my time than I care to remember dealing with people not unlike yourself. You drag people down that care for you with the carnage you created of your own volition. Then you come on this forum trying to blame other people while ignoring your own lengthy list of defects of character. Look in the mirror if you want to see the biggest problem in your life.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 4:49 pm
dislaxxic wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:47 pm CHRISTINA BOBB, CUSTODIAN OF RECORDS AND COUP CONSPIRATOR

Yeah, it's a Crime Family thing...it needs a RICO prosecution, the corruption is so vast...

You talking about the mysterious BIG GUY???? You talking about a " crime family" maybe the Bidens need to get thrown into the equation? Any truth to the BIG GUY and his love affair with the ChiComs????
What in the world is the value of that comment. Playing moral relativism? Getting off topic of the thread? Giving air cover to Trump by pointing fingers at others and equivocating what you believe to be and acts so they are all ok? I don’t get the point of that post.
Your a very smart guy, figure it out. It ain't rocket science. Why is it all of you highly educated folks on this forum skipped classes on the day your professors talked about common sense and how it is useful in everyday life? :roll:
Why do you write such stupid comments all the time and forget Ive lived a harder life than you that started up in a dirty shithole and includes: (numerous suicides, physical abuse by both parents family members murdered in mass shootings, mental health issues, worked jobs since I was 7 and paid for a year plus of full freight of Hobart without the aid I earned ($11k/yr scholarship off the top), earned the ability to get into an Ivy and borrower Ed and paid off grad school). I’ve got hard knocks on you all day and night so stfu when you come at me with this nonsense. Because I worked harder in my life than you while dealing with a heck up household my chick hold. Get the f**k out of here. You’re a clown. An absolute joke. Everything you wrote is so predictable and thoughtless I could have my deaf blind 16yr old dog type it for you. Just stop being a moron, most people would otherwise love you.

Good for you scooter. I don't give a f**k what you or anybody else thinks about me. The fact you haven't figured that out by now is because your checkered past left YOU effed up in the head. You overcame a lot of adversity which was mostly self inflicted. Good for you. Maybe somewhere down the road you will get a grasp on humility and be grateful your still effing alive. I do know my best friend in this world is 6 feet underground because despite a decade of trying he lost his battle. He tried mightily to succeed where somehow an ungrateful, arrogant, condescending self righteous jerk like you somehow survived. The sad part is... YOU DON'T EFFING APPRECIATE the gift you have been given. I would much rather that YOU be pushing up daisies and my best was still alive. God is not fair for letting a piece of chit like you live and taking my
friend. I can add to that an overeducated piece of chit that the only thing he didn't learn from his time in college was the one thing he really needed. :roll:

FTR buttwipe, I spent 10 years watching my friend kill himself. I went to meetings with him at untold rehabs only to watch him do the same chit over and over and over again. I don't need a lecture from you. I thank you for telling me your opinion of me. I guarantee you I don't give a F**k about your opinion of me. I've wasted more of my time than I care to remember dealing with people not unlike yourself. You drag people down that care for you with the carnage you created of your own volition. Then you come on this forum trying to blame other people while ignoring your own lengthy list of defects of character. Look in the mirror if you want to see the biggest problem in your life.
Your rant says otherwise.
“I wish you would!”
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:52 pm

This is nice.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

My rant was in response to a rant directed at me. Maybe looking in the mirror would be beneficial to you as well. Not unlike FFG.. I don't give a F**k about your opinions. Why don't you post a few more comic clips on line to make up for your lack of knowledge. The more I post on this forum the more I understand what a bunch of pathetic, overeducated pieces of chit so many of you folks are. I use to think having a PhD or a Master's degree or running a successful business was something to be proud of. That sure is not the case anymore. I'm certain I'm overdue for an extended stay in the sin bin. You folks are an embarrassment to this nation. Old Salt rocks and you sorry ass pathetic critics of the man who none of you have the integrity to lick the dog poop of his sneakers. This is not a personal attack on any one individual. It is a personal attack on each and every one of you sorry ass mother effers. Time for me to head to the sin bin for an extended stay. Old Salt, keep doing what your doing. You have more patience with these idiots than I ever will. :D
Bob Ross:
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:10 pm

My rant was in response to a rant directed at me. Maybe looking in the mirror would be beneficial to you as well. Not unlike FFG.. I don't give a F**k about your opinions. Why don't you post a few more comic clips on line to make up for your lack of knowledge. The more I post on this forum the more I understand what a bunch of pathetic, overeducated pieces of chit so many of you folks are. I use to think having a PhD or a Master's degree or running a successful business was something to be proud of. That sure is not the case anymore. I'm certain I'm overdue for an extended stay in the sin bin. You folks are an embarrassment to this nation. Old Salt rocks and you sorry ass pathetic critics of the man who none of you have the integrity to lick the dog poop of his sneakers. This is not a personal attack on any one individual. It is a personal attack on each and every one of you sorry ass mother effers. Time for me to head to the sin bin for an extended stay. Old Salt, keep doing what your doing. You have more patience with these idiots than I ever will. :D
Thanks!! Nice contribution.

Again, most of us can distinguish between Popeye’s service after the free education my parents provided him, and his hypocrisy, unfettered partisanship and shilling for the right wing that he does in his dotage now. I’m glad he likes dogs.
Typical Lax Dad

Yep. You used to…..so you told us…. Not being interested in learning is better now.
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:20 pm

Thanks!! Nice contribution.

Again, most of us can distinguish between Popeye’s service after the free education my parents provided him, and his hypocrisy, unfettered partisanship and shilling for the right wing that he does in his dotage now. I’m glad he likes dogs.
I disagree with you counselor. The fact you preclude your comment calling OS .. POPEYE only reinforces the ignorance that runs rampant on this forum. Your not a part of the solution.. your just another part of the problem. That is sad because no matter what your opinion of me, when it comes to OS your just another FLP toadstool. OS makes more sense in his well written opinions than any FLP critics that disagree with him.
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:40 pm

Yep. You used to…..so you told us…. Not being interested in learning is better now.
What can I expect to learn from a dumbass like you? Stupid comic clips only go so far... Granted they are REALLY high quality stupid comic clips. Do you have any bugs bunny clips in your repertoire?
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

FTR tld, I'm trying really hard to get booted into the sin bin. If you think my post is a personal attack... PLEASE do me a favor and report it. You would be doing me and the FLP chit heads on this forum a huge solid.
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:50 pm FTR tld, I'm trying really hard to get booted into the sin bin. If you think my post is a personal attack... PLEASE do me a favor and report it. You would be doing me and the FLP chit heads on this forum a huge solid.
You need to try harder... :D ;)
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:50 pm FTR tld, I'm trying really hard to get booted into the sin bin. If you think my post is a personal attack... PLEASE do me a favor and report it. You would be doing me and the FLP chit heads on this forum a huge solid.
You can do it!!!!
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:46 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:40 pm

What can I expect to learn from a dumbass like you? Stupid comic clips only go so far... Granted they are REALLY high quality stupid comic clips. Do you have any bugs bunny clips in your repertoire?
Stop DR, Olive.
“I wish you would!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

You’re a clown. I haven’t blamed anyone I’m saying you don’t know turd and you keep questioning what others know. Others who experience stuff not pussies who don’t leave their neighborhood anymore and make an entire world up from fantasy to surround themselves with. It’s called learning from experience which you can’t understand even though you claim that’s your comparative advantage over everyone here.

Total idiot. Tiresome. Just move in to the afterlife.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

I am going to get a 4.0 in damage.

(Afan jealous he didn’t do this first)
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:26 pm
Or have the self control and self respect to walk without having to have someone else make the decision so they can feign toughness for not having walked on their own.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

:P
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:10 am

You’re a clown. I haven’t blamed anyone I’m saying you don’t know turd and you keep questioning what others know. Others who experience stuff not pussies who don’t leave their neighborhood anymore and make an entire world up from fantasy to surround themselves with. It’s called learning from experience which you can’t understand even though you claim that’s your comparative advantage over everyone here.

Ya wanna bet me whose heart explodes first??? I'm tired of listening to horsechit from a pathetic coke head. Hopefully in my afterlife I will be free of pathetic useless drug addicts like yourself. I've dealt with my share of them already. Go to hell and die you sorry ass loser. Do a Tony Montana and say hello to your little friend... Stick your head in that pile of coke and snort away. Then stick the shotgun in your mouth and take care of business. Maybe your wife will find a real man and maybe there is a step father out there your kids can respect. What a waste of a fine education you have shown to be.
Last edited by cradleandshoot on Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bob Ross:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:38 am

Ya wanna bet me whose heart explodes first??? I'm tired of listening to horsechit from a pathetic coke head. Hopefully in my afterlife I will be free of pathetic useless drug addicts like yourself. I've dealt with my share of them already. Go to hell and die you sorry ass loser. Do a Tony Montana and say hello to your little friend...
Low class. Low character. Low education.

Just low in every aspect. There’s nothing more left of you that the world gets any value from. We all see it every day. Even your last sentence is dumb.

I’ll take that bet you idiotic spazz and win. I’m healthy, cleaned up and still doing more than your entire life has amounted to. Just pathetic. To know soemthing ine has to actually live life and do something….

You think the world isn’t tired of your obtuse angry lack of understanding thinking or knowledge rants? It’s a joke. Like you. I’m not the little complain who claims to run away then keeps coming back over and over then begging people to get you kicked out because you don’t have the balls to walk little boy.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:30 am
You can do it!!!!
No he can’t. He’s too weak, low character and soft to do it. A classic failure whi didn’t try hard enough.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:45 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:38 am

Ya wanna bet me whose heart explodes first??? I'm tired of listening to horsechit from a pathetic coke head. Hopefully in my afterlife I will be free of pathetic useless drug addicts like yourself. I've dealt with my share of them already. Go to hell and die you sorry ass loser. Do a Tony Montana and say hello to your little friend...
Low class. Low character. Low education.

Just low in every aspect. There’s nothing more left of you that the world gets any value from. We all see it every day. Even your last sentence is dumb.

I’ll take that bet you idiotic spazz and win. I’m healthy, cleaned up and still doing more than your entire life has amounted to. Just pathetic. To know soemthing ine has to actually live life and do something….

You think the world isn’t tired of your obtuse angry lack of understanding thinking or knowledge rants? It’s a joke. Like you. I’m not the little complain who claims to run away then keeps coming back over and over then begging people to get you kicked out because you don’t have the balls to walk little boy.
My life is awesome right now. I need you to keep working hard to support me. Good for you that your finally strait. Your the same jerk you were when you were using. Explain to me how a F***ing brilliant doctorate moron decides to become a coke head??? Do you share your past with all of your clients when negotiating multi million dollar deals?? it could be that your dirty little secret is something you keep well hidden. You can take out all of your hostilities for your failures in life on me if that makes you feel better. When i have a conversation with a low life drug addict such as yourself I always go back to rule # 1 that i learned trying to help my best friend... YOUR ALL A BUNCH OF EFFING LIARS IN EVERYTHING YOU DO AND SAY. Your no better or worse. For some bizarre reason you lived when some folks much more deserving than you died trying to get their acts together. Don't try and blame me because you are the one in a million dumb f**k who somehow didn't die when you should have... IMO... you should be dead. I only hope you survived for some worthwhile reason, but I doubt that very much... Have a nice day...
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:13 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:26 pm
Or have the self control and self respect to walk without having to have someone else make the decision so they can feign toughness for not having walked on their own.
If you had any self control you effing dumbass you would not have became a pathetic effing drug addict now would you? I have all the self respect in the world for people that are deserving of it. For a guy who is as smart as you are you hide it very well. Your 64 thousand dollar vocabulary is a thin disguise for a pile of trailer park trash from Binghamton. You cant escape who you are and where you came from. You can keep telling yourself otherwise if it assuages your guilt.
I may be dumb but I know I'm not as stupid as you are. I'm just fine with that ..
If you consider this a personal attack, then report me... I don't give a F**k about this forum anymore. If you really hate me.. do me a favor and get me banned.
Last edited by cradleandshoot on Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bob Ross:

Return to “POLITICS”