OuttaNowhereWregget--Redux

D1 Womens Lacrosse
OuttaNowhereWregget

Hungry Tigers Raring To Go

Post by OuttaNowhereWregget »

Last edited by OuttaNowhereWregget on Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
OuttaNowhereWregget

Niagara Makes Caroline Crump Assistant Coach

Last edited by OuttaNowhereWregget on Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
OuttaNowhereWregget

Re: Hungry Tigers Raring To Go

VAMomGlax2019

Re: OuttaNowhereWregget—Opinions, photos, highlights, news, etc.

Post by VAMomGlax2019 »

Excited to see how Clemson’s first season plays out. The article referenced Pitt and USF as two other new programs. Pitt seemed to do well for a new program in the ACC. Haven’t seen much on USF though. Has anyone heard how USF is doing with their recruiting?
OuttaNowhereWregget

VAMomGlax2019 wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:29 pm Excited to see how Clemson’s first season plays out. The article referenced Pitt and USF as two other new programs. Pitt seemed to do well for a new program in the ACC. Haven’t seen much on USF though. Has anyone heard how USF is doing with their recruiting?
I've seen quite a few posts/stories on players committing but I haven't read about many players transferring. Their Instagram account is a good way to keep abreast of what the Bulls are doing and who they are signing, etc. https://www.instagram.com/usfwlax/
OuttaNowhereWregget

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:47 pm
VAMomGlax2019 wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:29 pm Excited to see how Clemson’s first season plays out. The article referenced Pitt and USF as two other new programs. Pitt seemed to do well for a new program in the ACC. Haven’t seen much on USF though. Has anyone heard how USF is doing with their recruiting?
I've seen quite a few posts/stories on players committing but I haven't read about many players transferring. Their Instagram account is a good way to keep abreast of what the Bulls are doing and who they are signing, etc. https://www.instagram.com/usfwlax/
Here's an example from yesterday. I've seen these frequently since McCord has been named head coach. The teams Twitter account is also a good way to track which players are committing: https://twitter.com/USFWLAX

OuttaNowhereWregget

Preseason ACC Tiers

Tier 1 - Carolina, Boston College, Syracuse

Tier 2 - Duke, Virginia, Notre Dame

Tier 3 - Virginia Tech

Tier 4 - Clemson, Pitt

Tier 5 - Louisville

Carolina comes back to the pack with all the players graduating. Syracuse returns the Tyrrell sisters and Meg Carney in addition to Baxter, Ward and Adamson. They should be very dangerous on offense if they can avoid the injury bug. BC--I'm still not sure who all returns from the seniors. I know Mossman moved on. Haven't heard conclusively on Medjid coming back for a 5th. Pretty sure the Weeks sisters will be back. Looking forward to seeing how Ginny Tech does next season a full year plus removed from Sung's tenure. The Hokes showed flashes last year. One of my favorite teams--I'd love to see them move up to tier 2. Clemson has high hopes and much hype. I'd like to see them pay their dues before they distance themselves from the lower tiers but they have some good talent transferring to South Carolina. We shall see. Looking forward to seeing Duke's '23 OOC opponents. Poor Louisville. Teeter coached the Canadian national sixes team to a gold in the World Games. I'm hoping he can rejuvenate the fortunes of his Cardinals team in '23.
OuttaNowhereWregget

Nice Tribute--One Great to Another

OuttaNowhereWregget

...and Another

OuttaNowhereWregget

Ally Gibb transfers from Denver to Mercer

OuttaNowhereWregget

Jacksonville announcement of Blakesley transfer

OuttaNowhereWregget

ECU Pirates—Best Moment of 2022

OuttaNowhereWregget

Glory Days at Boston College

BCLax24

Re: Preseason ACC Tiers

Post by BCLax24 »

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:09 am Tier 1 - Carolina, Boston College, Syracuse

Tier 3 - Virginia Tech

Tier 4 - Clemson, Pitt

Tier 5 - Louisville

Carolina comes back to the pack with all the players graduating. Syracuse returns the Tyrrell sisters and Meg Carney in addition to Baxter, Ward and Adamson. They should be very dangerous on offense if they can avoid the injury bug. BC--I'm still not sure who all returns from the seniors. I know Mossman moved on. Haven't heard conclusively on Medjid coming back for a 5th. Pretty sure the Weeks sisters will be back. Looking forward to seeing how Ginny Tech does next season a full year plus removed from Sung's tenure. The Hokes showed flashes last year. One of my favorite teams--I'd love to see them move up to tier 2. Clemson has high hopes and much hype. I'd like to see them pay their dues before they distance themselves from the lower tiers but they have some good talent transferring to South Carolina. We shall see. Looking forward to seeing Duke's '23 OOC opponents. Poor Louisville. Teeter coached the Canadian national sixes team to a gold in the World Games. I'm hoping he can rejuvenate the fortunes of his Cardinals team in '23.
Tier 1 - BC, Cuse, UNC

Tier 2 - Norte Dame, Virginia, Clemson

Tier 3 - VA Tech, Pitt, Louisville

I’m biased, but UNC is losing way too much for me to put them at the top of the conference. Wurzburger and Dirks are the only members of their offense that they’re retaining, and they’re also losing their goalie and best defender (Moreno and Trenchard).

BC is obviously losing North, but they have plenty of young talent coming in as reinforcements in the form of Mallory Hasselbeck and Ava Besson. Syracuse looks particularly dangerous as well with the return of the Tyrell sisters and Emma Ward.

Norte Dame highlights the second
tier with Kasey Choma leading the team
as an absolute stud. Maddie Jenner comes back as an absolute killer on the draw and Clemson deserves its credit for the absolutely stacked group of transfers that they’re bringing in for their first year as a program.
BCLax24

Re: Glory Days at Boston College

Post by BCLax24 »

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:01 pm Image
OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:01 pm Image
Such an amazing game….

If only Geiersbach didn’t score 4 goals in under 5 minutes to save UNC’s season, I firmly believe that we would’ve repeated as national champions.
OuttaNowhereWregget

Re: Preseason ACC Tiers

BCLax24 wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:26 am
OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:09 am Tier 1 - Carolina, Boston College, Syracuse

Tier 3 - Virginia Tech

Tier 4 - Clemson, Pitt

Tier 5 - Louisville

Tier 1 - BC, Cuse, UNC

Tier 2 - Norte Dame, Virginia, Clemson

Tier 3 - VA Tech, Pitt, Louisville

I’m biased, but UNC is losing way too much for me to put them at the top of the conference. Wurzburger and Dirks are the only members of their offense that they’re retaining, and they’re also losing their goalie and best defender (Moreno and Trenchard).

BC is obviously losing North, but they have plenty of young talent coming in as reinforcements in the form of Mallory Hasselbeck and Ava Besson. Syracuse looks particularly dangerous as well with the return of the Tyrell sisters and Emma Ward.

Norte Dame highlights the second
tier with Kasey Choma leading the team
as an absolute stud. Maddie Jenner comes back as an absolute killer on the draw and Clemson deserves its credit for the absolutely stacked group of transfers that they’re bringing in for their first year as a program.
Great observations. I can't argue with you on any of your points. Thanks for weighing in.
OuttaNowhereWregget

Re: Glory Days at Boston College

BCLax24 wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:30 am If only Geiersbach didn’t score 4 goals in under 5 minutes to save UNC’s season, I firmly believe that we would’ve repeated as national champions.
OuttaNowhereWregget

Drexel tabs Katrina Geiger Assistant Coach

Return to “D1 WOMENS LACROSSE”