The Biden - Harris Era.

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
MDlaxfan76

Re: The Biden - Harris Era.

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

dislaxxic wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:13 am
Trolling...?
Yeah, trolling. Your assertion that J'Biden has gone under trump "bar". Total hogwash.

Bi-partisan infrastructure bill.

Bi-partisan gun safety bill.

COVID support, continued strengthening of ObamaCare. Yes, healthcare is something Dems do, unlike ANY republic party person.

Biden's approval rating are where they are thanks to the opinions of lazy, low-information voters, and blatant partisans that can't see how much better off the country is without a whackjob in charge, someone heartily accepted by the whackjob GOP of 2022...the trumplethinskin party...formerly (and still) the Party of No.

The idea that this group has some sort of legitimate "policy" to help the country move forward is flat out laughable. There may well be a number of big surprises this fall...

now, now, I think it was tongue in cheek...BTW, despite Biden's abysmal approval ratings he's outpolling Trump in head to head match up question... he (and the VP Harris as well) outpolls DeSantis apparently .

Generic Democrat is outpolling generic Republican. Because that generic Republican is so identified with Trump and MAGA and anti-abortion and...

That said, I think the deck is heavily stacked for a GOP overall gain in November, but I agree we could see a shift in all that...reducing GOP gains...
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:11 am
Kismet wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:38 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:13 am
Kismet wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:50 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:41 am
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 11:18 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:14 pm https://nypost.com/2022/07/09/three-sta ... a31dbbda46

I did not think his comment was offensive, it was sarcastic but in a world where PC has run wild it was not all that bad. He lost his gig as a well paid advisor to the military. If he was active duty I would understand it. I'm thinking his experience as a decorated combat veteran would be very helpful to the military. I guess the folks at FOX will find a spot for him someplace.
His comment is stupid, but not offensive to 99.999% Americans because of it's stupidity. But it is partisan and political.

This is not a new rule because of Political Correctness or offensiveness. It's a nearly a century old directive.

Pretty simple order to follow. Don't engage in partisan politics if you're employed by the DOD, active duty or otherwise. Someone who gets too hot-headed to follow a very simple rule deserves the ax. But you're right, FOX will probably love him.
He was not on active duty. He did have a gig as an advisor. No problem for the general. He will do just fine. Social media is a ticking time bomb for anyone that works for the government.
Especially if you are impulsive and stupid. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and to think this Einstein, at one time was in command the 101st Airborne. :oops: Impulsive and stupid are not what we need from general command officers - that's how wars get started.
Good thing George S Patton wasn't held to your standards. :roll: In case this fact flew over your head .. he was not active duty.. he was retired. His position at the time was an advisor to the military. If you want to disparage his leadership while commanding the screaming eagles.. have at it. His comments as a private citizen should be another issue all together. In the context of what he said in reference to the inane and idiotic comments made by our newest SCOTUS justice.. his comment was spot on.
A false comparison IMHO. George Patton was neither this impulsive nor stupid. Ike was smart enough to recognize his innate talent and to effectively deal with his shortcomings to their mutual benefit and that of the country and war effort.

This doofus isn't remotely in the same category as those two military leaders and the country is better off that he's, thankfully, retired.
He must have been smart enough to be given a job as an advisor to the US Military. The Army doesn't hand out 3 stars to dumb people. That promotion, if memory serves correct, has to be approved by the US Senate. To be commanding officer of an elite unit such as the screaming eagles is a plum job handed out to the best leaders available. I have no idea why you want to disparage him because of a freaking tweet?
hmmm, cradle, this is news because he decided to make it news.
And he's suspended as a result...impulsive at best. Partisan political.

Doesn't mean he's not "smart"...Flynn was "smart"...but crazy as a loon now...or worse...

Listen, the ex Lt.General can be a "private citizen" all he wants, and thus can speak as he wants, but he shouldn't be on the military payroll in any way if he's going to be political, much less make a dumb tweet about the First Lady's statement. He'd previously made a statement about the Jan 6 hearings as "all about partisan politics"...

Pretty simple, really.
No more paycheck.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Wonder if he still feels the same way...oh wait, let's put him to work for us overseas. 8-)

https://twitter.com/NEWS_MAKER/status/1 ... vcgh129XMg
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
a fan

Post by a fan »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:14 pm https://nypost.com/2022/07/09/three-sta ... a31dbbda46

I did not think his comment was offensive, it was sarcastic but in a world where PC has run wild it was not all that bad. He lost his gig as a well paid advisor to the military. If he was active duty I would understand it. I'm thinking his experience as a decorated combat veteran would be very helpful to the military. I guess the folks at FOX will find a spot for him someplace.
His comment is stupid, but not offensive to 99.999% Americans because of it's stupidity. But it is partisan and political.

This is not a new rule because of Political Correctness or offensiveness. It's a nearly a century old directive.

Pretty simple order to follow. Don't engage in partisan politics if you're employed by the DOD, active duty or otherwise. Someone who gets too hot-headed to follow a very simple rule deserves the ax. But you're right, FOX will probably love him.
He was not on active duty. He did have a gig as an advisor. No problem for the general. He will do just fine. Social media is a ticking time bomb for anyone that works for the government.
I had this conversation with Petey about a year ago.

I don't believe that the entirety of right wing America has suddenly lost their manners. What do I mean by this?

If you're at a dinner party with friends, and a friend's wife is overweight....are you going to call her fat in front of everyone? Even though it's a true statement?

No, right? And why? Because you're not an ***hole, that's why. Same thing for calling a woman Miss vs. Ma'am. IMHO, you're a fool if you call a woman anything but Miss or "young lady" if you don't know their name. And guess what I do when they correct me, and tell me their preferred nomenclature? That's right......when in Rome....

Same thing for "what's a woman". If they prefer to be called miss, sir, they, whatever......you respect their ask in polite society.

I have NEVER broke bread with a conservative American that didn't follow the above rules. Until now. And we all know why. STFU, and be polite. The same manners you know doggone well this General taught to his kids.

Or maybe he taught them to address black men as "boy", and I'm giving this guy too much credit. Because that's the equivalent of this game of not addressing someone in the way they wish to be addressed. Just the simple respect my career military grandfather taught to me.

This General is telling us that he's going to tell his friend's wives that they are fat to their faces. He KNOWS he's being a d*ck.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

a fan wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:54 am

I don't believe that the entirety of right wing America has suddenly lost their manners. What do I mean by this?

If you're at a dinner party with friends, and a friend's wife is overweight....are you going to call her fat in front of everyone? Even though it's a true statement?

No, right? And why? Because you're not an ***hole, that's why. Same thing for calling a woman Miss vs. Ma'am. IMHO, you're a fool if you call a woman anything but Miss or "young lady" if you don't know their name. And guess what I do when they correct me, and tell me their preferred nomenclature? That's right......when in Rome....

Same thing for "what's a woman". If they prefer to be called miss, sir, they, whatever......you respect their ask in polite society.

I have NEVER broke bread with a conservative American that didn't follow the above rules. Until now. And we all know why. STFU, and be polite. The same manners you know doggone well this General taught to his kids.

Or maybe he taught them to address black men as "boy", and I'm giving this guy too much credit. Because that's the equivalent of this game of not addressing someone in the way they wish to be addressed. Just the simple respect my career military grandfather taught to me.

This General is telling us that he's going to tell his friend's wives that they are fat to their faces. He KNOWS he's being a d*ck.
It's also easy to say stupid sh*t about people indirectly via Twitter than to their face. Nevertheless, agreed that he's still just a d*ck.

For cradle, I don't consider G.S Patton a d*ck in any way. If he were still alive he wouldn't use Twitter to communicate - he'd tell you to your face what he thought of you. :lol:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Your stereotypes of conservative Americans is very revealing. The general never told anybody they were fat. IMO the person his comment was directed towards was our newly minted SCOTUS justice. If you paid attention to detail you probably would have figured that out.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Kismet wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:47 pm

It's also easy to say stupid sh*t about people indirectly via Twitter than to their face. Nevertheless, agreed that he's still just a d*ck.

For cradle, I don't consider G.S Patton a d*ck in any way. If he were still alive he wouldn't use Twitter to communicate - he'd tell you to your face what he thought of you. :lol:
General Pattons propensity for telling it to peoples face damn near got him relieved of command. George Patton was a remarkable man. He had zero tolerance for incompetence. My dad served in the 5th infantry division, one of Pattons 3rd army units. Serving under General Patton was a huge matter of pride for my dad. They did not call him ole blood and guts for nothing. He expected and demanded alot of the men he commanded. Nobody else in the US Army could have changed gears and moved his divisions a 100 miles to help the screaming eagles at Bastogne and counter attack the German offensive.
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:38 am

Especially if you are impulsive and stupid. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and to think this Einstein, at one time was in command the 101st Airborne. :oops: Impulsive and stupid are not what we need from general command officers - that's how wars get started.
Good thing George S Patton wasn't held to your standards. :roll: In case this fact flew over your head .. he was not active duty.. he was retired. His position at the time was an advisor to the military. If you want to disparage his leadership while commanding the screaming eagles.. have at it. His comments as a private citizen should be another issue all together. In the context of what he said in reference to the inane and idiotic comments made by our newest SCOTUS justice.. his comment was spot on.
A false comparison IMHO. George Patton was neither this impulsive nor stupid. Ike was smart enough to recognize his innate talent and to effectively deal with his shortcomings to their mutual benefit and that of the country and war effort.

This doofus isn't remotely in the same category as those two military leaders and the country is better off that he's, thankfully, retired.
He must have been smart enough to be given a job as an advisor to the US Military. The Army doesn't hand out 3 stars to dumb people. That promotion, if memory serves correct, has to be approved by the US Senate. To be commanding officer of an elite unit such as the screaming eagles is a plum job handed outo the best leaders available. I have no idea why you want to disparage him because of a freaking tweet?

Doesn't mean he's not "smart"...Flynn was "smart"...but crazy as a loon now...or worse...

Listen, the ex Lt.General can be a "private citizen" all he wants, and thus can speak as he wants, but he shouldn't be on the military payroll in any way if he's going to be political, much less make a dumb tweet about the First Lady's statement. He'd previously made a statement about the Jan 6 hearings as "all about partisan politics"...

Pretty simple, really.
No more paycheck.
In large part I don't disagree with you. IMO the context of what he tweeted was a sarcastic comment directed more so at the newly minted SCOTUS justice. I don't think he will miss his advisors gig to the military one iota. I do take issue with a previous poster who disparaged the general in a disgusting manner. He was the effing commanding officer of one of the most elite units in the US army. He wears a CIB on his uniform. He was approved for his 3rd star by the US Senate. I wont rehash the comments of the previous posters . I'm going to assume you read them. Do you agree or disagree? I don't know about you MD but I'm more enraged at the ignorant comments from a fellow poster than I am about the retired generals tweets.
Bob Ross:
a fan

Post by a fan »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:53 pm Your stereotypes of conservative Americans is very revealing.
That they're incredibly polite? Like-----ALL of them I've ever met? And unfailingly teach their children to be polite in mixed company?
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:53 pm The general never told anybody they were fat. IMO the person his comment was directed towards was our newly minted SCOTUS justice.
It was directed at the General's audience-----he was virtue signaling. It's the new "let's go Brandon"

The intent of Blackburn's question was to affirm to his voters that White Christians still get to decide and define, in terms of culture, what's what in America.

This is why I explained that the answer to 'what is a woman' is grounded in politeness. Because the answer is: whomever WANTS to be addressed as a woman. If they want to be addressed as a woman? Be polite, address them as a woman...and move on. It's just not a big deal.

Until, of course, the new Republican party gets a hold of it...and pretends that this is some complicated matter. It ain't. Be polite...just as conservative Americans have ALWAYS been.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:23 pm

He must have been smart enough to be given a job as an advisor to the US Military. The Army doesn't hand out 3 stars to dumb people. That promotion, if memory serves correct, has to be approved by the US Senate. To be commanding officer of an elite unit such as the screaming eagles is a plum job handed outo the best leaders available. I have no idea why you want to disparage him because of a freaking tweet?

Pretty simple, really.
No more paycheck.
In large part I don't disagree with you. IMO the context of what he tweeted was a sarcastic comment directed more so at the newly minted SCOTUS justice. I don't think he will miss his advisors gig to the military one iota. I do take issue with a previous poster who disparaged the general in a disgusting manner. He was the effing commanding officer of one of the most elite units in the US army. He wears a CIB on his uniform. He was approved for his 3rd star by the US Senate. I wont rehash the comments of the previous posters . I'm going to assume you read them. Do you agree or disagree? I don't know about you MD but I'm more enraged at the ignorant comments from a fellow poster than I am about the retired generals tweets.
I may be more reserved, or maybe more polite, but I fundamentally agreed with the various characterizations of this particular ex Lt. General's current behavior. He was a jerk, to the First Lady, and to women in general, all while signaling anger at trans...and trying to be offensive as well to our new Justice...quite the screw-up, by a guy who certainly should know better...but being a jerk is "it's a free country" territory, so ok, just no paycheck, pal.

It was indeed a "dumb" screw-up, IMO, sure, "doofus" territory...so, I don't take exception to those characterizations, either...again, this ain't about who he was in a past life, how "smart" he was, or how respected, whatever...it's about his current[/i] state of mind and being...AND as someone who believes in accountability, I'm fine with this guy getting called out, punished, for his lack of impulse control and generally just being a jerk.

So, I have the same reaction to this that I did to Flynn going so far off the rails...the early days of that, screaming "Lock her up" at the crowd, seemed obvious signs to me that he'd gone off, and then he's just gone way, way worse...as it seemed likely at the time. Same for Guiliani, once respected, but wow...
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:40 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:23 pm

Pretty simple, really.
No more paycheck.
I may be more reserved, or maybe more polite, but I fundamentally agreed with the various characterizations of this particular ex Lt. General's current behavior. He was a jerk, to the First Lady, and to women in general, all while signaling anger at trans...and trying to be offensive as well to our new Justice...quite the screw-up, by a guy who certainly should know better...but being a jerk is "it's a free country" territory, so ok, just no paycheck, pal.

It was indeed a "dumb" screw-up, IMO, sure, "doofus" territory...so, I don't take exception to those characterizations, either...again, this ain't about who he was in a past life, how "smart" he was, or how respected, whatever...it's about his current[/i] state of mind and being...AND as someone who believes in accountability, I'm fine with this guy getting called out, punished, for his lack of impulse control and generally just being a jerk.

So, I have the same reaction to this that I did to Flynn going so far off the rails...the early days of that, screaming "Lock her up" at the crowd, seemed obvious signs to me that he'd gone off, and then he's just gone way, way worse...as it seemed likely at the time. Same for Guiliani, once respected, but wow...

I could not disagree with you more. The man was the commanding officer of one the most elite military units in the US Army. You apparently have jumped on the wagon and are happy throwing him under the bus. I'm a veteran of the 82nd Airborne. You may have heard of them. They also have a reputation world wide as one the most elite military units in the world. My opinion is based on respect for my commanding officer. If you ever in your life had the balls to complete the 3 week program at Ft Benning you would have a different perspective. You want to talk about offensive? Here is one of the many cadence songs we sang at Ft Bragg... I cleaned it up but the offensive tone is pretty clear

Up jumped a Ranger from the coconut Grove.

He was a bad son of a gun you could tell be his clothes.

He lined a 100 women up against the wall.

He bet me a hundred dollars he could kiss them all.

He kissed 98 until his lips turned blue

Then he backed off slacked off and kissed the other 2.

When he died he went strait to hell.

He kissed the devils daughter and his wife as well.

My apologies MD. I went off on a tangent you would never understand. I have nothing but respect and admiration for the former commander of the screaming eagles. You could never possibly understand why. I don't know him but I would trust him with my life. That is something I can say of very few persons on this forum.
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Fortunately, you needn't exercise such trust, not with the former LT. General, nor with any of us, cradle. ;)

Again, I don't care who or what he was or did when in service (not that I disrespect such, of course), however none of that is relevant to his judgment today. And his judgment now is darn shi--y.

Just like Flynn.

I'll put aside your "balls" insult.
That, too, is irrelevant.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:28 pm Fortunately, you needn't exercise such trust, not with the former LT. General, nor with any of us, cradle. ;)

Again, I don't care who or what he was or did when in service (not that I disrespect such, of course), however none of that is relevant to his judgment today. And his judgment now is darn shi--y.

Just like Flynn.

So the totality of his military career and how you are judging him revolves around one sarcastic tweet? Got it... :roll: FTR there is no need for you to disregard my balls comment. That was an opinion expressed to us from the black hats that ran the airborne school at Ft Benning. Too bad your too old to take the 3 week course. You would have a different perspective the day your hanging from your canopy 250 feet in the air with the black hat bellowing riser slip instructions to you through a bullhorn. Yeah it takes balls. We also had a number of " whiskies" in our class.. so it also takes ovaries. The bottom line is if your willing to volunteer for airborne school you have a level of dedication most people will never have. He lost his advisor job with the military. I'm sure that broke his heart. His new consultant job at FOX will pay him quite well. So guess what, being the FOX follower you are your likely to get a heaping helping of the generals opinion in the near future. You better hook up your chin strap and cinch it up very tight. If you hate him now hooboy you ain't seen nothing yet. :D
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:43 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:28 pm Fortunately, you needn't exercise such trust, not with the former LT. General, nor with any of us, cradle. ;)

Just like Flynn.

So the totality of his military career and how you are judging him revolves around one sarcastic tweet? Got it... :roll: FTR there is no need for you to disregard my balls comment. That was an opinion expressed to us from the black hats that ran the airborne school at Ft Benning. Too bad your too old to take the 3 week course. You would have a different perspective the day your hanging from your canopy 250 feet in the air with the black hat bellowing riser slip instructions to you through a bullhorn. Yeah it takes balls. We also had a number of " whiskies" in our class.. so it also takes ovaries. The bottom line is if your willing to volunteer for airborne school you have a level of dedication most people will never have. He lost his advisor job with the military. I'm sure that broke his heart. His new consultant job at FOX will pay him quite well. So guess what, being the FOX follower you are your likely to get a heaping helping of the generals opinion in the near future. You better hook up your chin strap and cinch it up very tight. If you hate him now hooboy you ain't seen nothing yet. :D
Again, he's simply a jerk, now. (Two public jerk statements).
I am not addressing any other aspect of his, much less your, "balls".

And yup, he'll fit right in with the jerk ethos at Fox.
But not the US Military any more.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:11 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:43 am

Just like Flynn.

Again, he's simply a jerk, now. (Two public jerk statements).
I am not addressing any other aspect of his, much less your, "balls".

And yup, he'll fit right in with the jerk ethos at Fox.
But not the US Military any more.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_J._Volesky

Here is this jerks rather impressive service record. You should be ashamed of your nasty, mean spirited attack on a man who sacrificed so much for his country. I have learned over time to expect no less from you. His comments were not in step with decorum for retired military officers. He served his country and paid his dues with his own blood (purple heart) IMO he has earned the right to bypass decorum if he so chooses. There are a number of retired generals that have ripped trumps ass far and wide. I don't recall anybody being concerned about decorum then???

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_Star

A little background on what it takes to awarded the silver star. I guess our country should be grateful for "jerks" like this???
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

On July 9, 2022, the US Army suspended Volesky from a lucrative consultant’s role after a social media post appearing under his name taunted first lady Jill Biden's support of abortion rights. In response to the U.S. Supreme Court's overturning of Roe v. Wade, Dr. Biden tweeted, “For nearly 50 years, women have had the right to make our own decisions about our bodies. Today, that right was stolen from us.” An account under Volesky’s name replied: “Glad to see you finally know what a woman is.”[9] Volesky had previously made another social media post stating the United States House Select Committee on the January 6 Attack was "all about partisan politics".[10]

Yup, simply no longer gonna get paid by the US Army as a consultant.
"His comments were not in step with decorum for retired military officers."

He's a jerk, IMO.
Is that a "nasty, mean spirited attack" that I "should be ashamed of"???
My, such a snow flake response.
Last edited by MDlaxfan76 on Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dip&Dunk

Post by Dip&Dunk »

LtGen Volesky will continue to get paid by the Army. As an O-9 over 35 he gets basically $15,000/month for retirement. I am sure as prior airborne he is on some medical disability so a portion of that is tax free.

What he lost was his $92/hour mentor gig. While the $92/hour is certainly nice, the benefit is he is getting paid to make himself more valuable as a consultant/board member/senior advisor (pick your term). As a "mentor" he stays both current and connected with access others do not get.

This episode will make him less likely to be sought out. Schedules will be full when he requests an office call. Speaking engagements at AUSA are now gone. probably SOFIC too. Yes certain agendas will seek him out for sound bites but that will fade away. (military pun intended)

The normal actions against retired officers include recall to active duty for UMCJ and/or CM, and revoking his clearance. They would have a hard time with either (Conduct unbecoming?) (although the revoking the clearance is an administrative action and the President can do it (see last administration) but in theory it should be clearance related which this matter is not even if this is stretched into calling into question his judgment. So this action is a clean/quick option.

I personally am happy the $92/hour gig was brought out in the open. I believe it is a waste of taxpayer funds and nothing but a perpetuation of the good ole boy network. (1) There are plenty of ways a retired 3* can get paid. They do not need the money. (2) They do not need to get paid for mentoring. They are receiving just as much of a benefit as they are giving and I am being generous here saying they give anything. (3) There are plenty of other people on active duty that can mentor. (4) Their expertise is perishable and actually not unique. The Army retires over one 3* a month on average.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Thanks for clarification.

what's the "disability" because of airborne?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:32 am On July 9, 2022, the US Army suspended Volesky from a lucrative consultant’s role after a social media post appearing under his name taunted first lady Jill Biden's support of abortion rights. In response to the U.S. Supreme Court's overturning of Roe v. Wade, Dr. Biden tweeted, “For nearly 50 years, women have had the right to make our own decisions about our bodies. Today, that right was stolen from us.” An account under Volesky’s name replied: “Glad to see you finally know what a woman is.”[9] Volesky had previously made another social media post stating the United States House Select Committee on the January 6 Attack was "all about partisan politics".[10]

He's a jerk, IMO.
In your opinion he is a jerk. IMO he is a decorated hero. IMO your attack was nasty and mean spirited. I bet you would never express your opinion to the generals face. Anyhow, thanks for the back and forth.
Bob Ross:
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:36 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:32 am On July 9, 2022, the US Army suspended Volesky from a lucrative consultant’s role after a social media post appearing under his name taunted first lady Jill Biden's support of abortion rights. In response to the U.S. Supreme Court's overturning of Roe v. Wade, Dr. Biden tweeted, “For nearly 50 years, women have had the right to make our own decisions about our bodies. Today, that right was stolen from us.” An account under Volesky’s name replied: “Glad to see you finally know what a woman is.”[9] Volesky had previously made another social media post stating the United States House Select Committee on the January 6 Attack was "all about partisan politics".[10]

He's a jerk, IMO.
In your opinion he is a jerk. IMO he is a decorated hero. IMO your attack was nasty and mean spirited. I bet you would never express your opinion to the generals face. Anyhow, thanks for the back and forth.
What's your bet that the tommy toughnuts general would have said what he said in the actual company of the two ladies he disparaged online?

No question that he is a decorated hero. But he's also a demonstrated jerk in this case. Simply deleting your inappropriate comment without an apology also speaks volumes.

Return to “POLITICS”