The Biden - Harris Era.

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
MDlaxfan76

Re: The Biden - Harris Era.

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:09 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:54 pm
youthathletics wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:16 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:35 am
youthathletics wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:34 pm The question is, who is running our country? Is this actually normal? https://dailycaller.com/2022/06/23/we-a ... use-event/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfKvns9JgrL/
Huh?

This is what is done for any President by a well run CoS office. Same for any top executive by a well run administrative staff. You'll also see this practice with a well-run political office.

A President has an enormous number of meetings and appearances per week. Each has a flow and protocol specific to that particular meeting or appearance. They are not ad hoc, off the cuff, or at least certainly should not be. There's no way that a President who wants to be organized and productive (rather than spending his mornings watching TV) can recall each appearance's flow and protocol without notes.

This is about competent organizational support.

It's really dumb-headed to try to stretch this into a critique of mental competence or ""who is running our country", which you undoubtedly got from your social media feed. Actually, it's worse than dumb-headed, this is on-purpose partisan disinformation. Don't buy into it, youth.

I think there's plenty of reason why it's appropriate to be concerned about anyone in this age group having the mental and physical agility and stamina for the arguably hardest job in the world, but no need to make sh-t up.
Does your office prepare cheat cheats each day you attend business meeting.....exactly.
nope, but I'm not a high powered CEO in a large, well run public organization, nor am I POTUS...I assume you aren't either.

This is typical, not atypical, of a well run CoS office.
So to you, being a president means you have to be told what to say and do? What other presidents have shared with you their cue cards?

It's no wonder most hated Trump, he was a normal person like you and I as we walk into a meeting, it was not choreographed but about as authentic and transparent (within reason) as can be. More I think about it, it sounds like you and Trump are more alike than you care to admit...maybe that is why do not like him, b/c we often dislike others that resemble what we dislike of ourselves. IT would also explain your affinity for BIden...b/c he is so very different than you. Now get out of my office, therapy is done for the day. ;) :lol:
Nope, Trump was not "normal" in any sense, but it's also inaccurate that he didn't have notes and protocol prepared for him by his CoS, at least his initial CoS. Trump had an enormous ego, liked to just wing it, never had actually run a large organization, but others tried to support him...Trump liked to write his own notes over those prepared for him.

Meetings for Trump were just as choreographed, but he had way, way fewer such because his schedule was so often consumed by "private time" whether golf or TV. But when he was doing any sort of scheduled meeting in front of the cameras, it was all choreographed in advance.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:25 pm
youthathletics wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:34 pm The question is, who is running our country? Is this actually normal? https://dailycaller.com/2022/06/23/we-a ... use-event/

Huh?

This is what is done for any President by a well run CoS office. Same for any top executive by a well run administrative staff. You'll also see this practice with a well-run political office.

A President has an enormous number of meetings and appearances per week. Each has a flow and protocol specific to that particular meeting or appearance. They are not ad hoc, off the cuff, or at least certainly should not be. There's no way that a President who wants to be organized and productive (rather than spending his mornings watching TV) can recall each appearance's flow and protocol without notes.

It's really dumb-headed to try to stretch this into a critique of mental competence or ""who is running our country", which you undoubtedly got from your social media feed. Actually, it's worse than dumb-headed, this is on-purpose partisan disinformation. Don't buy into it, youth.

I think there's plenty of reason why it's appropriate to be concerned about anyone in this age group having the mental and physical agility and stamina for the arguably hardest job in the world, but no need to make sh-t up.
Does your office prepare cheat cheats each day you attend business meeting.....exactly.
nope, but I'm not a high powered CEO in a large, well run public organization, nor am I POTUS...I assume you aren't either.

So to you, being a president means you have to be told what to say and do? What other presidents have shared with you their cue cards?

It's no wonder most hated Trump, he was a normal person like you and I as we walk into a meeting, it was not choreographed but about as authentic and transparent (within reason) as can be. More I think about it, it sounds like you and Trump are more alike than you care to admit...maybe that is why do not like him, b/c we often dislike others that resemble what we dislike of ourselves. IT would also explain your affinity for BIden...b/c he is so very different than you. Now get out of my office, therapy is done for the day. ;) :lol:
Nope, Trump was not "normal" in any sense, but it's also inaccurate that he didn't have notes and protocol prepared for him by his CoS, at least his initial CoS. Trump had an enormous ego, liked to just wing it, never had actually run a large organization, but others tried to support him...Trump liked to write his own notes over those prepared for him.
You just proved my point....man ole' man you love to quibble. Have a great weekend MDtrump. ;)
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

youthathletics wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:46 pm

Huh?

You just proved my point....man ole' man you love to quibble. Have a great weekend MDtrump. ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:46 pm

Huh?

quibble?
This is a common practice in well run CoS offices. Trump too.
Trump liked to write his own notes as well, on his notes from staff, sometimes pretty dumb ones, but so what?
The point is simply that notes on protocol, who is in the room, details about them, what happens first, what happens second and so on are NOT signs of someone else making decisions, much less mental decline, but rather are a mark of well run CoS office.

We only know about Trump's own notes, because he liked to use a red sharpie and they were caught on film...we have no idea how often he did so nor do we know how often Biden writes incremental notes (nor how often Obama, or Bush or... did so).
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

https://nypost.com/2022/07/09/three-sta ... a31dbbda46

I did not think his comment was offensive, it was sarcastic but in a world where PC has run wild it was not all that bad. He lost his gig as a well paid advisor to the military. If he was active duty I would understand it. I'm thinking his experience as a decorated combat veteran would be very helpful to the military. I guess the folks at FOX will find a spot for him someplace.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:14 pm https://nypost.com/2022/07/09/three-sta ... a31dbbda46

I did not think his comment was offensive, it was sarcastic but in a world where PC has run wild it was not all that bad. He lost his gig as a well paid advisor to the military. If he was active duty I would understand it. I'm thinking his experience as a decorated combat veteran would be very helpful to the military. I guess the folks at FOX will find a spot for him someplace.
His comment is stupid, but not offensive to 99.999% Americans because of it's stupidity. But it is partisan and political.

This is not a new rule because of Political Correctness or offensiveness. It's a nearly a century old directive.

Pretty simple order to follow. Don't engage in partisan politics if you're employed by the DOD, active duty or otherwise. Someone who gets too hot-headed to follow a very simple rule deserves the ax. But you're right, FOX will probably love him.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

More video of Hunter’s escapades leaking out this evening.

This time of Hunter supposedly arguing over the weight of his crack rock with a prostitute.

https://twitter.com/donaldjtrumpjr/stat ... Ei2xTQhU3Q

Rumors that 4chan hacked the code. The Biden’s are as dysfunctional as the Kennedys.
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

I wonder what Republicans would say if Biden appointed Hunter to run a good chunk of the White House? Glad to know they would shut that down real quick in their own party if it ever happened.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 11:18 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:14 pm https://nypost.com/2022/07/09/three-sta ... a31dbbda46

His comment is stupid, but not offensive to 99.999% Americans because of it's stupidity. But it is partisan and political.

This is not a new rule because of Political Correctness or offensiveness. It's a nearly a century old directive.

Pretty simple order to follow. Don't engage in partisan politics if you're employed by the DOD, active duty or otherwise. Someone who gets too hot-headed to follow a very simple rule deserves the ax. But you're right, FOX will probably love him.
He was not on active duty. He did have a gig as an advisor. No problem for the general. He will do just fine. Social media is a ticking time bomb for anyone that works for the government.
Bob Ross:
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:41 am

He was not on active duty. He did have a gig as an advisor. No problem for the general. He will do just fine. Social media is a ticking time bomb for anyone that works for the government.
Especially if you are impulsive and stupid. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and to think this Einstein, at one time was in command the 101st Airborne. :oops: Impulsive and stupid are not what we need from general command officers - that's how wars get started.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Kismet wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:50 am

Especially if you are impulsive and stupid. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and to think this Einstein, at one time was in command the 101st Airborne. :oops: Impulsive and stupid are not what we need from general command officers - that's how wars get started.
Good thing George S Patton wasn't held to your standards. :roll: In case this fact flew over your head .. he was not active duty.. he was retired. His position at the time was an advisor to the military. If you want to disparage his leadership while commanding the screaming eagles.. have at it. His comments as a private citizen should be another issue all together. In the context of what he said in reference to the inane and idiotic comments made by our newest SCOTUS justice.. his comment was spot on.
Bob Ross:
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:13 am

Good thing George S Patton wasn't held to your standards. :roll: In case this fact flew over your head .. he was not active duty.. he was retired. His position at the time was an advisor to the military. If you want to disparage his leadership while commanding the screaming eagles.. have at it. His comments as a private citizen should be another issue all together. In the context of what he said in reference to the inane and idiotic comments made by our newest SCOTUS justice.. his comment was spot on.
A false comparison IMHO. George Patton was neither this impulsive nor stupid. Ike was smart enough to recognize his innate talent and to effectively deal with his shortcomings to their mutual benefit and that of the country and war effort.

This doofus isn't remotely in the same category as those two military leaders and the country is better off that he's, thankfully, retired.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 1:02 am I wonder what Republicans would say if Biden appointed Hunter to run a good chunk of the White House? Glad to know they would shut that down real quick in their own party if it ever happened.
Apples to apples? Which of the Trump kiddos that were appointed to WH roles were serious chemical dependents?

Hunter was sitting front row at the Medal of Freedom Ceremony last week, so he's showing up at White House events.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:54 am
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 1:02 am I wonder what Republicans would say if Biden appointed Hunter to run a good chunk of the White House? Glad to know they would shut that down real quick in their own party if it ever happened.
Apples to apples? Which of the Trump kiddos that were appointed to WH roles were serious chemical dependents?

Hunter was sitting front row at the Medal of Freedom Ceremony last week, so he's showing up at White House events.
Trump lowered the bar and Biden just did limbo under it.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Do we know the answer to your question? Don Jr certainly displayed signs of coke or other stimulant, though Kimberley even more so. But Campaign not government...

But Ivanka and Jared...well...I dunno, did you see the excerpt of Jared giving testimony?...sure looked under the influence to me, but that may just be his normal smarmy self...do we know all the reasons that the IC refused to give Jared and Ivanka the SC levels they wanted?

Hunter is "showing up at White House events"??? so what...not remotely the same as Jared and Ivanka...you might compare him to the Trump boys, but they are/were a heck of a lot more active in campaign stuff than Hunter ever was.

IMO, this is a really mind-numbing way to attack Joe.
Plenty of other stuff to take issue with without this sort of thing.
Last edited by MDlaxfan76 on Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:57 am

Pretty much just a trolling statement, right?
Obviously not true, clearly baseless, yet intended to get a rise out of others.

Plenty of room to critique Biden (or Hunter for that matter) without making that comparison.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:50 am

Plenty of room to critique Biden (or Hunter for that matter) without making that comparison.
Trolling? ...you still have pete on your mind? :roll:
~Livy

cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Kismet wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:38 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:13 am

A false comparison IMHO. George Patton was neither this impulsive nor stupid. Ike was smart enough to recognize his innate talent and to effectively deal with his shortcomings to their mutual benefit and that of the country and war effort.

This doofus isn't remotely in the same category as those two military leaders and the country is better off that he's, thankfully, retired.
He must have been smart enough to be given a job as an advisor to the US Military. The Army doesn't hand out 3 stars to dumb people. That promotion, if memory serves correct, has to be approved by the US Senate. To be commanding officer of an elite unit such as the screaming eagles is a plum job handed out to the best leaders available. I have no idea why you want to disparage him because of a freaking tweet?
Bob Ross:
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Trolling...?
Yeah, trolling. Your assertion that J'Biden has gone under trump "bar". Total hogwash.

Bi-partisan infrastructure bill.

Bi-partisan gun safety bill.

COVID support, continued strengthening of ObamaCare. Yes, healthcare is something Dems do, unlike ANY republic party person.

Biden's approval rating are where they are thanks to the opinions of lazy, low-information voters, and blatant partisans that can't see how much better off the country is without a whackjob in charge, someone heartily accepted by the whackjob GOP of 2022...the trumplethinskin party...formerly (and still) the Party of No.

The idea that this group has some sort of legitimate "policy" to help the country move forward is flat out laughable. There may well be a number of big surprises this fall...

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:02 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:50 am

Trolling? ...you still have pete on your mind? :roll:
:lol: :D
I'm not remotely objecting to your tongue in cheek stuff, just noting that it's clearly baseless and obviously intended just to get a rise... ;)

Return to “POLITICS”