Conservative Ideology: A Big Lie

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
a fan

Re: Conservative Ideology

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:01 pm Yeah, you got me.
Is this you on camera, Pete?
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:57 pm The good guys!

Hey Pete! REALLY nice to see the team you're supporting! Go Pete!

Boy, good thing they stopped a Drag Queen from reading, and taught what your Team wants to teach: hate!! Hooray!
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

a fan wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:02 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:01 pm Yeah, you got me.
Is this you on camera, Pete?
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:57 pm The good guys!

Hey Pete! REALLY nice to see the team you're supporting! Go Pete!

Boy, good thing they stopped a Drag Queen from reading, and taught what your Team wants to teach: hate!! Hooray!
These folks don’t want what they teach at home undone. That’s all it is. Never knew teaching respect for others and basic human decency to others was so problematic.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:06 pm
These folks don’t want what they teach at home undone. That’s all it is. Never knew teaching respect for others and basic human decency to others was so problematic.
They think that public spaces are for their ideas, and their ideas alone.

Yep, that's all this is. They're freaked out because white men called all the shots in American public life for 200+ years, and no one else is allowed to do that. And Pete can't fathom that I would dare allow different ideas and different people around my kid.

Pete and his crew want to live in N Korea, where everyone is forced to think the same thing. And hilariously, he and his crew think that they're the most open minded people the world has ever seen. So long as everyone thinks like he does, naturally. :roll:

Pete thinks I should be worried about Drag Queens reading to my kid. It's becoming more and more apparent that I should actually be far more worried if a registered Republican reads a book to her....or comes anywhere near her, telling her that she MUST hate people she has never met.

Gross.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:34 pm

Yep, that's all this is. They're freaked out because white men called all the shots in American public life for 200+ years, and no one else is allowed to do that. And Pete can't fathom that I would dare allow different ideas and different people around my kid.

Pete and his crew want to live in N Korea, where everyone is forced to think the same thing. And hilariously, he and his crew think that they're the most open minded people the world has ever seen. So long as everyone thinks like he does, naturally. :roll:

Pete thinks I should be worried about Drag Queens reading to my kid. It's becoming more and more apparent that I should actually be far more worried if a registered Republican reads a book to her....or comes anywhere near her, telling her that she MUST hate people she has never met.

Gross.

Everyone is a racist™️
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

^^^ dumbass :lol: :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:05 am

Gross.
Everyone is a racist™️
Nope, Pete. Just people who do racist stuff. And you party's game of doing racist and homophobic sh*t, and then hiding behind the "everyone's a racist" card doesn't work on anyone.

Both you and the Proud Boys hate them Drag Queens, Petey. Don't want to be called a homophobe? Don't do homophobic stuff.

Wow, that's complicated, isn't it?
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:42 am
Peter Brown wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:05 am

Gross.
Everyone is a racist™️
Nope, Pete. Just people who do racist stuff. And you party's game of doing racist and homophobic sh*t, and then hiding behind the "everyone's a racist" card doesn't work on anyone.

Both you and the Proud Boys hate them Drag Queens, Petey. Don't want to be called a homophobe? Don't do homophobic stuff.

Wow, that's complicated, isn't it?

Adult hypersexualized, stereotypical caricatures of women are for kids now!!!! (to avoid being labeled ‘homophobic’, that is)
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:47 am Adult hypersexualized, stereotypical caricatures of women are for kids now!!!! (to avoid being labeled ‘homophobic’, that is)
:lol: :lol: Hypersexualized stereotypical caricatures of women?

Ever watch TV, Pete?

Ever see one single Disney movie, Pete? Ever read a comic book and see their drawings of women superheroes? Or see a Marvel Movie? Heck, just Lynda Carter in WonderWoman in the 70's.....

Wake me up when you actually pay attention, Pete.

In the meantime, why don't you have Catholic Priests read to Florida's kids, Pete? Those guys are above reproach.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:54 am
Peter Brown wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:47 am Adult hypersexualized, stereotypical caricatures of women are for kids now!!!! (to avoid being labeled ‘homophobic’, that is)
:lol: :lol: Hypersexualized stereotypical caricatures of women?

Ever watch TV, Pete?

Ever see one single Disney movie, Pete? Ever read a comic book and see their drawings of women superheroes? Or see a Marvel Movie? Heck, just Lynda Carter in WonderWoman in the 70's.....

Wake me up when you actually pay attention, Pete.

In the meantime, why don't you have Catholic Priests read to Florida's kids, Pete? Those guys are above reproach.

Movies are real life!!! It’s not like parents have control over what their kids see for movies. Sheesh.

Let’s promote excess sexualized fantasies of women!
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:58 am Movies are real life!!! It’s not like parents have control over what their kids see for movies. Sheesh.

You already have, Pete. You've also glorified gun violence to kids for decades.

Call me when you want to stop. You don't care, and never have. But sure: Drag Queens are the problem. :roll:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:00 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:58 am Movies are real life!!! It’s not like parents have control over what their kids see for movies. Sheesh.

You already have, Pete. You've also glorified gun violence to kids for decades.

Call me when you want to stop. You don't care, and never have. But sure: Drag Queens are the problem. :roll:

I’ve ‘glorified gun violence to kids’, how, the movies?

Do you know who makes movies?

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/ ... s-1151392/
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:06 pm I’ve ‘glorified gun violence to kids’, how, the movies?

Do you know who WATCHES these movies, Pete?

If you don't watch them....they stop making them. Get it?

They're more than willing to take your money, Pete.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:07 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:06 pm I’ve ‘glorified gun violence to kids’, how, the movies?

The consumer is to blame?
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:10 pm

You got it!

You have two avenues if you don't like this stuff--------1. make a law preventing it 2. don't support the venture with your money.

Pick one.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:13 pm

You got it!

You have two avenues if you don't like this stuff--------1. make a law preventing it 2. don't support the venture with your money.

Pick one.

Can I make a law denying drag queens the right to interact with kids, if we are going to make laws shielding kids from gun violence in movies?
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 1:52 pm
Can I make a law denying drag queens the right to interact with kids,
Sure. So long as I can make a law denying Christians the right to interact with kids.

We tried to let you guys be around kids, and yet you can't keep your hands off of them. So yep, where do I sign for that?

Every Drag Queen I know would gladly trade in their ability to read to kids if it mean that the handsy-Christians were kept away from kids, Pete.

Where do we sign for this, my man?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

You got it!

Pick one.
I had to do a double take on this one from our gator troll...another example of Petey not understanding capitalism.
a fan

Post by a fan »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:20 pm

You got it!

Pick one.
I had to do a double take on this one from our gator troll...another example of Petey not understanding capitalism.
No, he just ties himself up in knots trying to make his trolling make any sense whatsoever.

Of all the places to pick to troll libs....he hits a site where 90% of the members are to the right of him.

What confuses him is that he thinks that 2022 Republicans are SOOPER conservative. He truly doesn't understand that Trump just made Government 66% larger in one year, and Republican voters couldn't be happier.

They're not conservatives-----they're big government morons who are chasing stupid, pointless cultural issues.

That's why Pete's losing his mind over Drag Queens in libraries....yet doesn't pay attention or care about how big Trump made our government.

And Trump & McConnell are overjoyed that Pete wants to focus his attention on Drag Queens.....all while they and their buddies clean out the US Treasury.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:20 pm

You got it!

Pick one.

If you assign a higher moral burden to the pusher not the user, then of course one ‘doesn’t understand capitalism’.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:52 pm If you assign a higher moral burden to the pusher not the user, then of course one ‘doesn’t understand capitalism’.
:lol: Pete has NO CLUE how far left he is. It's spectacular.

Return to “POLITICS”