Conservative Ideology 2024: NOTHING BUT LIES AND FEARMONGERING

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
a fan

Re: Conservative Ideology

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:44 pm ‘Our elections are fine’. We’ll just skip past the DOJ prosecution suggestion otherwise.
YOU already told us our elections are fine. You reported some of the Primary election results without a single complaint about fraud or security. (hilariously, your team forgot to keep pretending that you think our elections are bad)

I dropped off my ballot in a dropbox just a few days ago, Pete. Our elections are fine, and you know it, my Trumpist friend.

But you're welcome to not vote if you think the fix is in.

More to the point: why would you bother voting if you thought all of our thousands of entirely different ballots are fraudulent?

You know the answer. The answer is: you're full of sh(t, and you think our elections are fine. The ONLY time you whine and moan is when your team loses.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:13 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:44 pm ‘Our elections are fine’. We’ll just skip past the DOJ prosecution suggestion otherwise.
YOU already told us our elections are fine. You reported some of the Primary election results without a single complaint about fraud or security. (hilariously, your team forgot to keep pretending that you think our elections are bad)

I dropped off my ballot in a dropbox just a few days ago, Pete. Our elections are fine, and you know it, my Trumpist friend.

More to the point: why would you bother voting if you thought all of our thousands of entirely different ballots are fraudulent?

You know the answer. The answer is: you're full of sh(t, and you think our elections are fine. The ONLY time you whine and moan is when your team loses.

We’ve decided to recruit poll watchers. I’m not sure why this irritates you so much?
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:35 pm

We’ve decided to recruit poll watchers. I’m not sure why this irritates you so much?
It doesn't. It's hilarious because apparently you have no clue that you already have them. In every election.

It doesn't matter....you're still going to claim fraud when if you lose.

Just as, hilariously....you "forgot" to have those neat-o poll watchers for the Republican primaries. :lol: You can't even pretend to care about fraud right, Pete. It's like the kid faking a knee injury to get attention...who forgets which leg is supposed to be hurt, so he keeps change which leg he limps with. :lol:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:42 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:35 pm

It doesn't. It's hilarious because apparently you have no clue that you already have them. In every election.

It doesn't matter....you're still going to claim fraud when if you lose.

Just as, hilariously....you "forgot" to have those neat-o poll watchers for the Republican primaries. :lol: You can't even pretend to care about fraud right, Pete. It's like the kid faking a knee injury to get attention...who forgets which leg is supposed to be hurt, so he keeps change which leg he limps with. :lol:

You sound nervous.

Detroit's TCF Center in 2020, where election workers in the heavily Democratic city counted absentee ballots, Republicans made up 170 of the more than 5,400 poll workers. That’s like 3% of the workforce!

That sounds bad. Ripe for persecution and abuse.

We just want to correct the imbalance. Nothing wrong with that, right? I thought we said elections are honest? Can’t we look?
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:50 pm You sound nervous.
Nervous that the R's are going to get into power, and hand you my family's tax bill? :lol: Oh no, Pete! What should I do?
Peter Brown wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:50 pm That sounds bad. We just want to correct the imbalance.
No you don't. If you did, you would have sent those poll workers to the fraudulent Republican and Dem primaries, Pete.

You didn't do that. So those results, obviously, are fraudulent.

What's the plan now that you have R's and D's running for office this fall based on a fake Primary election, Pete?
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:16 am Worth a look:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AccountableG ... 6537145345
yikes...so much dumb and nutcase on display

If Wyoming Republicans don't nominate Liz, instead choose any of those nitwits opposing her, my confidence in the common sense of the people of Wyoming will plummet.

The only way that'll be bolstered is if she then runs as an I and is elected. There are numbskulls everywhere and the explanation would be that an awful lot of them have coalesced in the Wyoming GOP base.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:05 pm

If Wyoming Republicans don't nominate Liz, instead choose any of those nitwits opposing her, my confidence in the common sense of the people of Wyoming will plummet.

The only way that'll be bolstered is if she then runs as an I and is elected. There are numbskulls everywhere and the explanation would be that an awful lot of them have coalesced in the Wyoming GOP base.

Did you excoriate California Democrats when they elected Maxine Waters, Hawaii Democrats when they elected Masie Hirono, Texas Democrats when they elected Sheila Jackson Lee?
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

... Cheney received something like 65% of the vote in her last general election. The fact that she is currently about 30 points down (among likely republiCON voters) in this primary because she stands by the constitution tells you all you all you need to know about the Wyoming republiCON base.

It is a totally open primary since Wyoming doesn't register voters by party. She has a chance. Wyoming only saw 38% of its population vote in the last election. Heavy turnout (primary or general) would likely give her a boost as will democratic crossover voting. Lot of time between now and November if she doesn't win the primary. If she doesn't win the primary, it is conceivable the democrats could save her with a maximal effort if she runs as an independent. I assume she will pick off more republicans as they come to see she is doing the right thing with the Jan 6 committee. Whether the dems would pull out all the stops for her is another question. She could likely help herself there.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:37 pm

... Cheney received something like 65% of the vote in her last general election. The fact that she is currently about 30 points down (among likely republiCON voters) in this primary because she stands by the constitution tells you all you all you need to know about the Wyoming republiCON base.

It is a totally open primary since Wyoming doesn't register voters by party. She has a chance. Wyoming only saw 38% of its population vote in the last election. Heavy turnout (primary or general) would likely give her a boost as will democratic crossover voting. Lot of time between now and November if she doesn't win the primary. If she doesn't win the primary, it is conceivable the democrats could save her with a maximal effort if she runs as an independent. I assume she will pick off more republicans as they come to see she is doing the right thing with the Jan 6 committee.

Democrats saving a pro life, low tax, low regulation warmonger. Perfect.

I don’t dislike Liz. She’s just way out over her skis with perma TDS, making the whole thing look like a drawn out, staged interview for MSNBC.

I prefer Harriet but have no problem if Liz miraculously saves the day. I don’t think it’ll happen but who knows.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

“I prefer Harriet…because she’s a moron like me.” Perfect.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:19 pm “I prefer Harriet…because she’s a moron like me.” Perfect.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: --- that hurts. :lol: :lol:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:33 pm
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:19 pm “I prefer Harriet…because she’s a moron like me.” Perfect.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: --- that hurts. :lol: :lol:

“hurts” :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

‘I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made’: a quote from the FLP’s false idol
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:11 pm

It gets better if you follow Adam Kinzinger.

:lol: :lol:

What is it with the left and their titillatingly juvenile love of 2nd grade humor? Simply cringe.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Peter Brown wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:16 pm

Did you excoriate California Democrats when they elected Maxine Waters, Hawaii Democrats when they elected Masie Hirono, Texas Democrats when they elected Sheila Jackson Lee?
I'm a Republican, Petey.
Remember that I think the Dems often elect people who wouldn't get my vote.

But those GOP alternatives in Wyoming are flat out nitwits and whack jobs.
Cheney is as conservative and rock-ribbed Republican as they come.

But Trump and the Big Lie dominate the GOP now.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:21 am

I'm a Republican, Petey.

The Wyoming GOP Congressional debate is a nice little microcosm of the results of the ascendancy of the Big Lie and the Cult of Trump: it means that, on the GOP side particularly (and by that I mean, not exclusively) the quality of candidate is sometimes astoundingly poor. This debate was a room with a single rational candidate, a single qualified candidate, who is running against a heavy tide of stupidity and cult-like worship of the most lawless President we've ever had.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

I'm a Republican, Petey.

You’re a ‘Republican who thinks Democrats nominate loons’ yet you don’t see Maxine, Masie, and Sheila as “nitwits and whack jobs”.

Hmmmmm.

You’ve been flatlined to seeing politics as a one-way street; Trump broke you fully. I’m not even sure how that’s possible since you’re not really all that invested in politics. Maybe Trump just helped pull back the mask you always wore?

You think being conservative now is being a Trumper, when nearly every conservative I know is praying Trump doesn’t run and if he does, that Desantis dethrones him (and will put money where their mouths are). Of course since you now say Desantis is a fascist (same guy who fought to keep schools open, government from firing folks who didn’t take a vaccine, etc), it seems your problem isn’t Trump so much as the Republican Party. Which makes normal people question if you’re aware you’re really not a Republican

Hmmmmm.

You don’t even know what conservative means anymore. Your social views aren’t any different than AOC’s, unfortunately you’re unaware how leftism typically creeps into culture (via social change, not economic).

You’re thankfully gonna be awakened from this empty stupor November 9.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:57 am

I'm a Republican, Petey.

The Wyoming GOP Congressional debate is a nice little microcosm of the results of the ascendancy of the Big Lie and the Cult of Trump: it means that, on the GOP side particularly (and by that I mean, not exclusively) the quality of candidate is sometimes astoundingly poor. This debate was a room with a single rational candidate, a single qualified candidate, who is running against a heavy tide of stupidity and cult-like worship of the most lawless President we've ever had.
Yup, life-long Republicans are now RINO's; actual conservativism has been replaced by fascist, populist impulses.

My only nit is that it isn't just a Cult of Trump, though he certainly gave voice and license to these fascist impulses, and continues to dominate MAGA-world as witnessed by Wisconsin's stark example, but rather it is entirely willing to utilize another Der Leader to achieve its control aims, if necessary. The branding is fluid, but the underlying message will be the same...Be afraid, be angry, and take direct, and if necessary violent, action against the Other.

And all who oppose such are the Other.
Mexicans, Muslims, Jews, Blacks, Antifa, BLM, Libs, RINO's, Dems, Gays, Trans; whatever...all the Other...

And here's the thing, fascism can win in America. It has successfully done so repeatedly in various parts of our country throughout American history and it's possible, given our electoral system, to engineer success nationally, despite it being a minority who support it. That's the goal of this 'MAGA' movement. Take control and then don't let go. By whatever means necessary.

Democracy be damned.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:03 am
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:57 am

I'm a Republican, Petey.

Yup, life-long Republicans are now RINO's; actual conservativism has been replaced by fascist, populist impulses.

My only nit is that it isn't just a Cult of Trump, though he certainly gave voice and license to these fascist impulses, and continues to dominate MAGA-world as witnessed by Wisconsin's stark example, but rather it is entirely willing to utilize another Der Leader to achieve its control aims, if necessary. The branding is fluid, but the underlying message will be the same...Be afraid, be angry, and take direct, and if necessary violent, action against the Other.

And all who oppose such are the Other.
Mexicans, Muslims, Jews, Blacks, Antifa, BLM, Libs, RINO's, Dems, Gays, Trans; whatever...all the Other...

And here's the thing, fascism can win in America. It has successfully done so repeatedly in various parts of our country throughout American history and it's possible, given our electoral system, to engineer success nationally, despite it being a minority who support it. That's the goal of this 'MAGA' movement. Take control and then don't let go. By whatever means necessary.

Democracy be damned.

Everyone be aware that what people like MD are scared of isn’t the loss of democracy, rather they’re scared that voters don’t like what they like.

Remember that MD said Glenn Youngkin was ‘fascist-lite’? Did you know that Virginia had record voter turnout? Isn’t that democracy?

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/03/virgini ... ctory.html

Meanwhile MD’s guy Biden is less popular than Glenn well into his term:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... ginia-pol/

Don’t listen to these FLP people, folks. It’s all a scam to them. I told Fanlax in may of 2021 that Youngkin was going to win. People like njbill and MD said, nope no way, too Trumpy.

Just remember their ineptitude and bias.

Return to “POLITICS”