Jared

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Trinity

Re: Jared

Post by Trinity »

The Kleptocrats from NY got some ‘splaining to do. Raised double the money as Obama Inaugural for half the crowd.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

JARED: If you want to stay safe,make new some friends and enjoy yourself,be sure to bring an ample supply of this stuff when you are sentenced.I found these words of wisdom in "The Gotti/Soprano Guide to Prison Etiquette". Copies will be given to all senior staff at The WHITE HOUSE CHRISTMAS soiree.And don't forget to pick up some hints on how to "enjoy" prison from your father.Another way to follow in his footsteps. salut1
KY PERSONAL.jpg
KY PERSONAL.jpg (4.29 KiB) Viewed 2394 times
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Who needs a former US atty hanging around, looking over their shoulder?
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/angr ... ng-a-farce

Still covering for Mohammed Bonesaw
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Giving the green light the world over to authoritarian regimes? The values-party strikes again and again and again.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/43z ... ess-burned

They may have burned Khashoggi in an oven.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Ivanka was denied clearance as well as her husband, until her Daddy overruled the security experts. Is there anything they tell the truth about?
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Trinity wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:49 pm https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/43z ... ess-burned

They may have burned Khashoggi in an oven.
Hey, they pay us well
“I wish you would!”
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Jared has valiantly guided MBS past the “beheading reporters” issue.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

https://www.thedailybeast.com/embassy-s ... i-meetings

Jared—Security Clearance Nightmare— shuts out US embassy staff when meeting with Saudis.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Should Ilhan Omar’s Security Clearance be called into question? Seems her words and connections with Somali leaders would not allow it under normal circumstances....not to mention being assigned to the HIC. Sadly, an elected official is granted clearance, hopefully only "confidential" class in this case.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Wealthy elitist brand of affirmative action. :twisted:
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Kushner's security clearance was denied due to concerns of foreign influence: report

Conservatives will - no doubt - start screaming about the threat to National Security ANY MINUTE NOW!

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
old salt

Post by old salt »

dislaxxic wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:08 pm Kushner's security clearance was denied due to concerns of foreign influence: report

Conservatives will - no doubt - start screaming about the threat to National Security ANY MINUTE NOW!
...since you asked,
The issues raised by Kushner's background check were not made clear, but the Post reported in 2018 that foreign officials had allegedly discussed ways to influence Kushner by leveraging his business dealings and lack of foreign policy experience.

The United Arab Emirates, China, Israel and Mexico reportedly discussed such efforts, current and former officials told the paper.
Kushner can't control what foreign officials say. You think he's the only incoming official that foreign govt officials discuss how to influence.
When this is discovered, you give the potential target (Kushner) a defensive briefing & grant the clearance, while continuing to monitor those foreign officials, alert to anything they might subsequently say about Kushner. You can also brief/debrief Kushner before/after he meets or communicates with them.

Old news, recycled, now that the (D)'s hold the House. Also heard it reported (again) that Kushner does not have SCI access.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Well gosh, who knew that ANYONE can just be warned of foreign influencers malicious intent and simply move on.

Seems like a whole bureaucracy devoted to examining this issue is just a colossal waste of time!

Huh...

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
thatsmell

Post by thatsmell »

Exactly. The point is officials were aware. It's why you do the screening and answer the gov'ts questions about your past.
The whole part of avoiding being leveraged is the government KNOWING that it can happen and in this case, helping him avoid the pitfalls with in- and out-briefs.
I never knew no Godfather. I got my own family, Senator."
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Sorta like how the gubmint warned the Trump campaign about Russian meddling so they could take precautions and...help them avoid pitfalls and...

Wait...WHAT?

How did that go, exactly??

MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

thatsmell wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:05 pm Exactly. The point is officials were aware. It's why you do the screening and answer the gov'ts questions about your past.
The whole part of avoiding being leveraged is the government KNOWING that it can happen and in this case, helping him avoid the pitfalls with in- and out-briefs.
So... you just 'warn' Jared that if he's offered foreign financing on a building US bankers won't touch, the foreign folks might want something in return???

And no worries from there?

Gee, let's have a bunch of secret meetings, no notes, no problem...
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:29 pm
thatsmell wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:05 pm Exactly. The point is officials were aware. It's why you do the screening and answer the gov'ts questions about your past.
So... you just 'warn' Jared that if he's offered foreign financing on a building US bankers won't touch, the foreign folks might want something in return???

And no worries from there?

Gee, let's have a bunch of secret meetings, no notes, no problem...
No. You follow up & ask Kushner to alert you if he's contacted by any of the foreign officials that were intercepted.
It's not that complicated. How did the IC know that foreign officials were talking about him ?
Do you think the IC stopped listening to the foreign officials ?
Do you think this might have come up during the Mueller probe if it was a concern ?

Return to “POLITICS”