Conservatives and Liberals

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: Conservatives and Liberals

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:43 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:49 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:28 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:09 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:42 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:36 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:25 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:08 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:06 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:50 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:02 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:34 pm
JoeMauer89 wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:29 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:25 pm
JoeMauer89 wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:45 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:25 pm
JoeMauer89 wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:04 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:53 pm
JoeMauer89 wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:12 pm
jhu72 wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:08 pm Kavanaugh is a rapist !!
Boy. do you come off as an ornery SOB. Sad.

Joe
or, that's what he honestly believes.

I dunno what to believe, though I tend to think that Kav was more likely just a bad drunk at times and wasn't respectful to the girls and women he came into contact with, though 'grew up' considerably in the ensuing decades, but I do think that Kavanaugh demonstrated that he doesn't have the excellence of mind or temperament of the very best jurists. Certainly not comparable to Jackson.
It doesn't matter if he honestly believes it or not. It's a BOLD accusation, was he convicted of rape? NO. Blinded by anger, cannot see clearly. It's evident in nearly all of JHU's posts. Stop defending him, because you have similar narrow political ideologies. You've have the biggest hypocrite on FanLax all but sewed up. :lol: :lol:

Joe
I thought you respected people stating their "opinions" Joe.

So, your contribution is to attack him, assert his motivations as "anger", then pivot to attacking me?

Take a look in the mirror.
MD,

This is a ANONYMOUS internet lacrosse forum. If you can't take someone calling you out on a message board, what does that say about yourself? Are you that privileged that you feel you are immune from being challenged? It's not an "attack". An attack would be borne of no substance and not predicated by actions/posts, etc, that elicit a response from myself. JHU72 is one of the worst offenders on the entire site. He instantly, I mean instantly dismisses, trivializes, downplays and even downright expresses anger when somebody posts something counter to his extremely narrow political ideology. I don't need to look in the mirror, I am sick and tired of the cronyism and attempted restriction of political thought on this site. YOU are the worst offender. If you don't agree with the ideology or politics of post, you attempt to frame it either as misinformation, trolling or go on the offensive with the goal of downplaying the poster's original thought so that you and your FLP brethren can dismiss it, marginalize it, etc. Many have told you that you attempt to do this, yet you DOUBLE DOWN on it. You are incapable of seeing how you come off, because this type of behavior is so ingrained in your persona. It's quite alarming, actually :lol: :lol:

Joe
I repeat, take a look in the mirror.

I have zero objection to you or anyone else making a reasoned argument for a perspective different from my own. Zero.

But you haven't bothered to do so, you simply angrily attack, insultingly, anyone who you think is expressing something with which you disagree.

Please do make a reasoned argument for your views. Argue strenuously for them, using facts and logic. Explain yourself and your views.

Just don't blast others as your sole "contribution" to the discourse.
Stop with this disingenuous nonsense. I see right through it. You are some piece of work. :lol: :lol:

Trivializing me yet gain, because you don't like what you are hearing. It's not the opinions that I care about, it's the demonstrative effort to marginalize, trivialize, downplay, accuse of trolling, laugh at, etc. You are the ringleader of it all.

Joe
Do you have a contribution you'd like to make, Joe?

Did you think the treatment of Jackson was appropriate and deserved by her?

If so, why?
If not, why not?

Come on, contribute to the actual discussion we were having before you dropped in with the insults towards fellow posters.

Unless you objected to the treatment by Democrats of Clarence Thomas, Brett Kavanaugh, and Amy Coney Barrett (made-up leftist histrionics and outright lies), you really don’t have standing to decry the ‘treatment of KBJ’ (which was simply asking about her record, as well as could she define a woman - no, and would she expand the court - wouldn’t answer).

You dance around whether Kavanaugh actually did rape someone (“hard to know for sure”), which is truly detestable given the plainly unbalanced accuser (not to mention the others who proved wildly implausible).
Thomas I'm quite sure did as he was accused of doing.

Kavanaugh, I doubt did as much as he was accused of doing; no one's recollections were great. But I do bet that he doesn't remember what he did or did not do, given the drinking.

Barett faced only what she'd brought on herself given her writings about religion and the law. I don't think those were actually unfair challenges.

All 3 Trump nominees suffered because of McConnell's refusal to even allow the Garland hearings...and they hypocrisy was at its height in the rushed process with Barrett.

Yeah, the Jackson treatment was inexcusable. Yes, racist.

And she was by far the most qualified nominee of any of those cited...by a wide margin.
What a pantload on your part. You see racism and racist motives hiding behind every tree. There are times MD your opinions are becoming more and more pathetic. I have a question for you. If Anita Hill was so taken aback by justice Thomas lewd behavior... WHY DID SHE FOLLOW HIM when he changed jobs? Who would do that MD??? The reality is Anita Hill was a groupie recruited by the democrats to disparage. You will clearly throw common sense under the bus when it doesn't fit your preconceived notions. Your analysis that justice Brown is superior in her qualifications to the last 3 justices. She has not heard a single case yet. If your going to prognosticate maybe you should take a little time and see how she performs in her new job. Your giving her accolades as far superior never having spent day one on the job.

+1
I am smart enough and I understand logic that tells me an individual creeped out by their boss does not FOLLOW that former boss to his new job. IMO Anita Hill is a sick person who stalked Justice Thomas. MD lax believes her and that is his opinion. I can't wrap my head around how a woman as creeped out as Anita Hill CLAIMED to be by Clarence Thomas then puts her disgust aside and FOLLOWS the man to his new job. It makes perfectly good sense if you disregard common sense and logic.
My fridge wasn’t getting cool last week now it’s holding a steady cool temperature. What may be the problem?
I'm guessing your cheap, tightwad ass finally bought a new refrigerator. :lol:
Just trying to utilize subject matter expertise.
You need to try harder. You an expert on refrigeration repair?
I was looking for your expertise. My hands only handle paper. Anyway, after two days of not holding a cold temperature, it has been fine for over a week. Spent two days looking at appliances and then the sense of urgency dissipated when the fridge returned to normal. Have two models circled when this one does stop. Was just wondering what you thought it might be. Compressor has been kicking in on a normal cycle it seems. I am certain you know more about refrigerators that I do.
... might not be the fridge. Could possibly have been a temporary power line problem. Minor powerline problems are much more likely to show up in kitchen appliances these days (things with motors) than as lighting, or TV, or stereo, or radio problems. Just a thought.
Thanks. A new fridge is going to turn into a new kitchen if I am not careful.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Joe

I dunno what to believe, though I tend to think that Kav was more likely just a bad drunk at times and wasn't respectful to the girls and women he came into contact with, though 'grew up' considerably in the ensuing decades, but I do think that Kavanaugh demonstrated that he doesn't have the excellence of mind or temperament of the very best jurists. Certainly not comparable to Jackson.
It doesn't matter if he honestly believes it or not. It's a BOLD accusation, was he convicted of rape? NO. Blinded by anger, cannot see clearly. It's evident in nearly all of JHU's posts. Stop defending him, because you have similar narrow political ideologies. You've have the biggest hypocrite on FanLax all but sewed up. :lol: :lol:

Joe

So, your contribution is to attack him, assert his motivations as "anger", then pivot to attacking me?

MD,

This is a ANONYMOUS internet lacrosse forum. If you can't take someone calling you out on a message board, what does that say about yourself? Are you that privileged that you feel you are immune from being challenged? It's not an "attack". An attack would be borne of no substance and not predicated by actions/posts, etc, that elicit a response from myself. JHU72 is one of the worst offenders on the entire site. He instantly, I mean instantly dismisses, trivializes, downplays and even downright expresses anger when somebody posts something counter to his extremely narrow political ideology. I don't need to look in the mirror, I am sick and tired of the cronyism and attempted restriction of political thought on this site. YOU are the worst offender. If you don't agree with the ideology or politics of post, you attempt to frame it either as misinformation, trolling or go on the offensive with the goal of downplaying the poster's original thought so that you and your FLP brethren can dismiss it, marginalize it, etc. Many have told you that you attempt to do this, yet you DOUBLE DOWN on it. You are incapable of seeing how you come off, because this type of behavior is so ingrained in your persona. It's quite alarming, actually :lol: :lol:

Joe

I have zero objection to you or anyone else making a reasoned argument for a perspective different from my own. Zero.

But you haven't bothered to do so, you simply angrily attack, insultingly, anyone who you think is expressing something with which you disagree.

Please do make a reasoned argument for your views. Argue strenuously for them, using facts and logic. Explain yourself and your views.

Stop with this disingenuous nonsense. I see right through it. You are some piece of work. :lol: :lol:

Trivializing me yet gain, because you don't like what you are hearing. It's not the opinions that I care about, it's the demonstrative effort to marginalize, trivialize, downplay, accuse of trolling, laugh at, etc. You are the ringleader of it all.

Joe

If so, why?
If not, why not?

Come on, contribute to the actual discussion we were having before you dropped in with the insults towards fellow posters.

Unless you objected to the treatment by Democrats of Clarence Thomas, Brett Kavanaugh, and Amy Coney Barrett (made-up leftist histrionics and outright lies), you really don’t have standing to decry the ‘treatment of KBJ’ (which was simply asking about her record, as well as could she define a woman - no, and would she expand the court - wouldn’t answer).

You dance around whether Kavanaugh actually did rape someone (“hard to know for sure”), which is truly detestable given the plainly unbalanced accuser (not to mention the others who proved wildly implausible).

Kavanaugh, I doubt did as much as he was accused of doing; no one's recollections were great. But I do bet that he doesn't remember what he did or did not do, given the drinking.

Barett faced only what she'd brought on herself given her writings about religion and the law. I don't think those were actually unfair challenges.

All 3 Trump nominees suffered because of McConnell's refusal to even allow the Garland hearings...and they hypocrisy was at its height in the rushed process with Barrett.

And she was by far the most qualified nominee of any of those cited...by a wide margin.
What a pantload on your part. You see racism and racist motives hiding behind every tree. There are times MD your opinions are becoming more and more pathetic. I have a question for you. If Anita Hill was so taken aback by justice Thomas lewd behavior... WHY DID SHE FOLLOW HIM when he changed jobs? Who would do that MD??? The reality is Anita Hill was a groupie recruited by the democrats to disparage. You will clearly throw common sense under the bus when it doesn't fit your preconceived notions. Your analysis that justice Brown is superior in her qualifications to the last 3 justices. She has not heard a single case yet. If your going to prognosticate maybe you should take a little time and see how she performs in her new job. Your giving her accolades as far superior never having spent day one on the job.

+1
I am smart enough and I understand logic that tells me an individual creeped out by their boss does not FOLLOW that former boss to his new job. IMO Anita Hill is a sick person who stalked Justice Thomas. MD lax believes her and that is his opinion. I can't wrap my head around how a woman as creeped out as Anita Hill CLAIMED to be by Clarence Thomas then puts her disgust aside and FOLLOWS the man to his new job. It makes perfectly good sense if you disregard common sense and logic.
My fridge wasn’t getting cool last week now it’s holding a steady cool temperature. What may be the problem?
I was looking for your expertise. My hands only handle paper. Anyway, after two days of not holding a cold temperature, it has been fine for over a week. Spent two days looking at appliances and then the sense of urgency dissipated when the fridge returned to normal. Have two models circled when this one does stop. Was just wondering what you thought it might be. Compressor has been kicking in on a normal cycle it seems. I am certain you know more about refrigerators that I do.
IMO opinion it sounds like an issue with the thermostat or cold control. They can be temperamental some times. If it is a newer fridge the cold control might be hooked up to a circuit board that controls cutting the compressor on and off. Sometime the refrigeration units will detect frost on the evaporator and go into defrost mode. You may have noticed a puddle on the floor if that was the case. A manual cold control has dial near the evaporator coils. You can turn it counter clockwise until you hear a click. That turns the compressor off. After a few minutes turn it on and you should hear the compressor turn on. Then you check and see how long the compressor cycles for.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradle, not copying long email trail:

Yes, I find Hill's explanation of why she continued to work for Thomas, despite his harassment, as credible, though I understand why, at the time, her story was rejected by so many...but the more that we've learned about these dynamics, the more credible her explanation has become. It's the price ambitious women needed to pay, to be subject to harassment...toughen up gals, put up with it, else you're out...blacklisted as a troublemaker within your profession...

Judiciary Committee in 1991
In 1991, President George H. W. Bush nominated Clarence Thomas, a federal circuit judge, to succeed retiring Associate Supreme Court Justice Thurgood Marshall. Senate hearings on his confirmation were initially completed[13] with Thomas's good character being presented as a primary qualification for the high court because he had only been a judge for slightly more than one year.[14] There had been little organized opposition to Thomas' nomination, and his confirmation seemed assured[14] until a report of a private interview of Hill by the FBI was leaked to the press.[13][15] The hearings were then reopened, and Hill was called to publicly testify.[13][15]

Hill said on October 11, 1991, in televised hearings that Thomas had sexually harassed her while he was her supervisor at the Department of Education and the EEOC.[16] When questioned on why she followed Thomas to the second job after he had already allegedly harassed her, she said working in a reputable position within the civil rights field had been her ambition. The position was appealing enough to inhibit her from going back into private practice with her previous firm. She said that she only realized later in her life that the choice had represented poor judgment on her part, but that "at that time, it appeared that the sexual overtures ... had ended."[4][17]

According to Hill, Thomas asked her out socially many times during her two years of employment as his assistant,[7] and, after she declined his requests, he used work situations to discuss sexual subjects.[4][7] "He spoke about ... such matters as women having sex with animals and films showing group sex or rape scenes," she said, adding that on several occasions Thomas graphically described "his own sexual prowess" and the details of his anatomy.[4] Hill also recounted an instance in which Thomas examined a can of Coke on his desk and asked, "Who has put pubic hair on my Coke?"[4] During the hearing, Republican Senator Orrin Hatch implied that "Hill was working in tandem with 'slick lawyers' and interest groups bent on destroying Thomas' chances to join the court." Thomas said he had considered Hill a friend whom he had helped at every turn, so when accusations of harassment came from her they were particularly hurtful and he said, "I lost the belief that if I did my best, all would work out."

Four female witnesses reportedly waited in the wings to support Hill's credibility, but they were not called,[15][18] due to what the Los Angeles Times described as a private, compromise deal between Republicans and the Senate Judiciary Committee chair, Democrat Joe Biden.[19]

Hill agreed to take a polygraph test. While senators and other authorities observed that polygraph results cannot be relied upon and are inadmissible in courts, Hill's results did support her statements.[20] Thomas did not take a polygraph test. He made a vehement and complete denial, saying that he was being subjected to a "high-tech lynching for uppity blacks" by white liberals who were seeking to block a black conservative from taking a seat on the Supreme Court.[21][22] After extensive debate, the United States Senate confirmed Thomas to the Supreme Court by a vote of 52–48, the narrowest margin since the 19th century.[18][23]
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:21 am

Joe

Joe

MD,

Joe

Joe

If so, why?
If not, why not?

+1
IMO opinion it sounds like an issue with the thermostat or cold control. They can be temperamental some times. If it is a newer fridge the cold control might be hooked up to a circuit board that controls cutting the compressor on and off. Sometime the refrigeration units will detect frost on the evaporator and go into defrost mode. You may have noticed a puddle on the floor if that was the case. A manual cold control has dial near the evaporator coils. You can turn it counter clockwise until you hear a click. That turns the compressor off. After a few minutes turn it on and you should hear the compressor turn on. Then you check and see how long the compressor cycles for.
Thanks. Will keep it in mind if it acts up again.
Typical Lax Dad

Joe

Joe

MD,

Joe

Joe

If so, why?
If not, why not?

Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Man, I had some fun when I lived in Dc but I really hate the political people in that town. Nobody believes in civil service. We’ve all become totally selfish. All these “underpaid” cats sell out the people their employer represent for Corp gigs down the road. No one wants to starve everyone wants it yesterday. That was always the deal with underpaid gigs in the private sector let alone some idiot opening mail for a junior senator from South Dakota who gets inside access for those underpaid year in order to get lobbying and corp lobbying/relations jobs.

Hill staffers this week could gain the ability to unionize

Chelsea Cirruzzo
Chelsea Cirruzzo

Axios on facebook

Axios on twitter

Axios on linkedin

Axios on email
Hill staffers wait in a hallway. Photo: Kent Nishimura / Los Angeles Times via Getty Images
Hill staffers wait in a hallway. Photo: Kent Nishimura/Los Angeles Times via Getty Images
Staffers in the House of Representatives may soon have the ability to unionize, a win for workers who have been speaking out about low pay and long hours.

Why it matters: The 9,000 staffers who work on Capitol Hill lack the basic federal legal protections other workers have when organizing, such as protection from retaliation. This resolution would extend those protections to staffers.

Of note: If passed, the resolution would only apply to the House. The Senate would need to introduce its own measure.

Between the lines: Roughly half the staffers in congressional offices said they are struggling to pay their bills yet work between 50-60 hours a week, according to a January survey by a group of progressive staffers.

91% said they wanted more protections to give themselves a voice at work.
Meanwhile, turnover among House staffers is at its highest point in decades.
Yes, but: The resolution would not allow staffers to negotiate on salary and benefits, according to a senior Democratic aide.

Additionally, each congressional office would operate as its own bargaining unit.
In a letter to the House on Friday, Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced that the minimum pay rate for staffers would increase to $45,000 starting Sept. 1.

What they’re saying: One Democratic House aide who has been on the Hill for five years and who did not have permission from his boss to speak on the topic, told Axios that he is most excited about the new pay floor.

When he first started on the Hill, he made $35,000 and lived in D.C. with family. He says that increasing equity on the Hill, either through minimum salaries or more protections for staffers, keeps passionate Hill staffers in their jobs.

“I love working up here because I work for my community,” he says. “My boss represents my hometown.”
Another Democratic aide also praised the pay raise, calling it "a shift of wealth towards the staffers that have the least in Congress," which are often, he says, young people of color and women.

He also called the pay floor and upcoming resolution a shift in the value of workers in Congress. It wasn't until 2018 that Congress began allocating funds to pay its interns, he pointed out, and now salaries for staffers are being raised.
What to watch: A vote is likely to take place Tuesday or Wednesday.

The resolution is co-sponsored exclusively by 165 Dem
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Bizarre world we live in these days....https://twitter.com/JudiciaryGOP/status ... NGWc88j4Iw
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

youthathletics wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 3:17 pm Bizarre world we live in these days....https://twitter.com/JudiciaryGOP/status ... NGWc88j4Iw

Total lunacy.

I know the Fanlax FLP get mad when we bring up what they call ‘culture’ issues, but this is both that as well as a dividing line of morality.

I have no doubt this sweet doctor means well, but her meaning well doesn’t put her above basic humanity and the law. Besides the insane reply about men giving birth, she also went on to say that a woman has the right to abort a baby til the day of delivery. I assume we all agree that this would be barbaric, no different than a final solution type mentality.

The problem with excusing her words and chalking it up to both stupidity as well as rarity is we demean our own appreciation and respect of life, not to mention basic facts. On the topic of ‘can men get pregnant’, where’s the line for the FLP? What level of lunacy are you willing to say is too far? Should medical schools start teaching students that men can get pregnant?

On the topic of ‘can you abort to day of delivery’, are we also okay with terminating the life of a 2 year old? A 2 year old has the same level of inability to fend for itself as an infant, and the woman might have second thoughts about providing for the kid? Should women be given the right to exterminate their kids?

Do you see what this initial lunacy if left unchecked does to culture? But it’s Republicans causing the problems by asking… :roll: :roll: :roll:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

^^^ Stupidity. (in so many ways).
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

jhu72 wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 11:22 am ^^^ Stupidity. (in so many ways).

Q: "Do you believe that men can become pregnant and have abortions?" -@RepDanBishop

A: "Yes." -Democrat witness
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

so typical of right wing delusionals:

https://i.imgur.com/Tg0P7e5.png
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

Such a weird obsession with trans people by Republicans, guess it's good distraction material.

https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-com ... w-rcna1328

Of course some intersex people can get pregnant as well, but that doesn't fit the narrative. I guess the base still gets fired up even when you fail at asking the "gotcha" question du jour. Nice of the doctor to return focus to the actual purpose of the hearing shortly after.

It was also nice to see hundreds of Republicans vote against emergency funding for additional infant formula while the same day putting on a press conference blaming Biden for the shortage. Very pro-life.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 3:52 pm On the topic of ‘can men get pregnant’, where’s the line for the FLP? What level of lunacy are you willing to say is too far? Should medical schools start teaching students that men can get pregnant?
Someone who identifies as a man can get pregnant. Whew...tough to get that, isn't it?

But I think it's awesome that you're....yet again....pretending that you're too much of a mouth breather to understand what the doctor is saying.

To the rest of America with an IQ above room temperature? This just isn't a big deal. The rest of us villagers are too busy to care that you are pretending to be horrified about what another American does with their lives....and want government to force them to conform.

But because you and your team DESPERATELY want more power...you're willing to squint your eyes and drool all over your shoes, and pretend that you just don't get it.

But sure, vote Republican, and they'll put a stop to.....whatever it is you think is happening here that makes you feel "ootzy" on the inside, Petey.
a fan

Post by a fan »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 1:42 pm
It was also nice to see hundreds of Republicans vote against emergency funding for additional infant formula while the same day putting on a press conference blaming Biden for the shortage. Very pro-life.
Pete and his fellow toddlers only "care" about baby formula if they think they can hit Biden over it.

Anything to get DeSantis elected. Neat, right?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

a fan wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 1:45 pm
Pete and his fellow toddlers only "care" about baby formula if they think they can hit Biden over it.

Have we seen a proposed "plan" from McCarthy or any other Republican for dealing with the formula shortage?

If so, they've done a horrible job of telling us about it.
a fan

Post by a fan »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 1:50 pm

Have we seen a proposed "plan" from McCarthy or any other Republican for dealing with the formula shortage?

Nope. Don't you get it? Congress can't pass laws or appropriate spending to help Americans, you silly, silly man.

Oh wait...they totally can.

Who cares, right? Let's get that DeSantis elected by any means necessary, right, Petey?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

a fan wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 1:59 pm

Nope. Don't you get it? Congress can't pass laws or appropriate spending to help Americans, you silly, silly man.

Oh wait...they totally can.

Who cares, right? Let's get that DeSantis elected by any means necessary, right, Petey?
Elect him Leader-For-Life!
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 1:43 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 3:52 pm On the topic of ‘can men get pregnant’, where’s the line for the FLP? What level of lunacy are you willing to say is too far? Should medical schools start teaching students that men can get pregnant?
Someone who identifies as a man can get pregnant. Whew...tough to get that, isn't it?

But I think it's awesome that you're....yet again....pretending that you're too much of a mouth breather to understand what the doctor is saying.

To the rest of America with an IQ above room temperature? This just isn't a big deal. The rest of us villagers are too busy to care that you are pretending to be horrified about what another American does with their lives....and want government to force them to conform.

But because you and your team DESPERATELY want more power...you're willing to squint your eyes and drool all over your shoes, and pretend that you just don't get it.

But sure, vote Republican, and they'll put a stop to.....whatever it is you think is happening here that makes you feel "ootzy" on the inside, Petey.

That’s actually and most definitely NOT ‘what the rest of America hears’. Ayfkm?!? What America hears is abject lunacy as a slave to political correctness.

You got to start hanging out with a different crowd.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Uhhhh, wut?!??? McCarty needs to be the guy who tears the FDA a new one?! Does he control federal agencies or the President?

The formula shortage is strictly due to bureaucratic incompetence at the FDA on reopening Abbott’s Sturgis facility, made even worse by protectionist import policies + market inflexibility due to the WIC single-source contracts.

Biden owns this.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 2:43 pm
a fan wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 1:43 pm

That’s actually and most definitely NOT ‘what the rest of America hears’. Ayfkm?!? What America hears is abject lunacy as a slave to political correctness.

You got to start hanging out with a different crowd.
That's odd, you've been throwing around the "some of my best friends are gay" excuse, Petey. Were you lying, yet again?

It's a simple thing, Pete. Some former women wish to be called men.

And ANYONE who has even the tiniest bit of social grace and class would accept the preferred she/her, and move on.

Or are you telling me that when you're out and about....and someone says "Please....call me Tim", you tell Tim to "F off, and I'll call you what I d*mn well please"!

If you refuse to be a part of the civilized world, and call Tim "Tim" when he asks? You're a d*ck. And i wouldn't let you anywhere near my social circles, Pete. It's why I still us the word "miss", when addressing an elderly woman with a wedding ring the size of a car....be polite. And if you can't do that? Maybe stay home....or join a homophobic social club in Florida, where you are free to be a complete wanker.

But as usual, you're lying......and we all know perfectly well that if the above TIm corrected you, and asked him to call him Tim? You'd oblige, and wouldn't give the matter a second thought.

But sure, if you want to tell me that your Party is a nation of D*cks with no social graces or an ounce of hospitality in their bones? Hey...you said it, not me.

Return to “POLITICS”