Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
dislaxxic

Re: Orange Duce

Post by dislaxxic »

Typical Skidmark "rally"...

LIES

RACIST DOG WHISTLES

UNHINGED COMMENTS

INCITEMENT

‘LOCK HER UP’ CHANTS

Rinse and repeat.

Yawwwwnnnnn...

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
CU88

Post by CU88 »

by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

dislaxxic wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:20 am Typical Skidmark "rally"...

LIES

RACIST DOG WHISTLES

UNHINGED COMMENTS

INCITEMENT

‘LOCK HER UP’ CHANTS

Rinse and repeat.

Yawwwwnnnnn...

Thanks for sharing the lefts playbook.....except for lock her up. :o ;)
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Oh that Trump!

He's wealthy but you can't see his tax returns.

He's got a plan to insure everyone but millions have lost coverage under his regime.

He's the smartest guy anywhere but you can't see his grades.

He's got bone spurs but is the world's best golfer.

He's exonerated but you can't see the report.

Big man, pig man
Ha, ha, charade you are
You well heeled big wheel
Ha, ha, charade you are
And when your hand is on your heart
You're nearly a good laugh
Almost a joker
With your head down in the pig bin
Saying 'Keep on digging'
Pig stain on your fat chin
What do you hope to find
Down in the pig mine?
You're nearly a laugh
You're nearly a laugh
But you're really a cry

~ Pink Floyd, 1977
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Such an EMERGENCY, guess who is at Mar-A-Largo this weekend?

CU88 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:21 pm There have been 31 National Emergencies declared by The President since 1979.

Listed Below are each time the President played golf during the National Emergency declaration time period:

Carter 0
Reagan 0
Bush 0
Clinton 0
Bush 0
Obama 0
Trump 17
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

More deals are done on the golf course and a bar top than in a board room. Stop being so judgemental,,,, god. ;)
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
CU88

Post by CU88 »

youthathletics wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:47 pm More deals are done on the golf course and a bar top than in a board room. Stop being so judgemental,,,, god. ;)
Proof?
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

CU88 wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:26 am
youthathletics wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:47 pm More deals are done on the golf course and a bar top than in a board room. Stop being so judgemental,,,, god. ;)
Proof?
Donald Trump
~Livy

Oldbarndog

Post by Oldbarndog »

Red haired Shooter McGavin?
"Dear Naps. Sorry I was such a jerk to you when I was a kid"
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:22 am
Proof?
Donald Trump
That's proof?
Seems to me that he's the laziest POTUS in the last century (I dunno, maybe someone was lazier previous to that). Refuses to read anything with details, makes all decisions by the seat of the pants in reaction to what he sees on Fox or other crass partisan political instincts, damn the facts.

Frankly, I'd be fine with him doing zero 'work' and spending all his time at Mar-A-Lago on the golf course, if that meant he'd stop tweeting and lying.

But that's not going to happen, so pointing out the hypocrisy of the outrage over Obama's golf, that meme promulgated again and again by Trump himself, is simply what Trumpists will need to suffer through now.

More deals are done on a golf course...total baloney.
I've never done a deal on a golf course (nor on a bar top)...nor in a strip club.
Lotta deals, totaling in the 100's of millions...

But hey, maybe selling buddies an insurance policy, or a Ponzi investment, or other scam deal, maybe those 'deals' on the golf course add up.

My first job, post-college and an ill-fated six month stint as a paralegal as prep for law school, was as a straight commissioned salesman for a new collection agency service. 1980: New-fangled computer generated demand letter service, fixed fee (instead of 33-50% of collected). Started on West Coast, first entry to East Coast. Genuine naugahyde briefcase and flipchart, no base, no expenses, 40 hired with 3-day training. Calling on small business, doctors, etc. Knocking on doors, cold calling. Constant rejection. My manager was a former encyclopedia book salesman.

The competition had the advantage of exactly what you describe, lots of golf, bars, and strip clubs. "I use my high school buddy, my cousin". A month in, only two of us had survived. I tossed the Flipchart, created my own pitch and called on larger customers, banks, hospitals, etc. Won the business on the basis of the real merits of the system (high rate of fast collection of smaller bills, low net cost, higher total net). But, yes, lots of difficulty with some credit managers clearly getting greased by the competition. Opened an office for the company in a new city prior to leaving for business school. The company still exists today. Same model. Very successful.

Great experience, learned an enormous amount.
I've never used the 'grease'.
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

More desks are done on a golf course etc is a myth. They can go a long way to strengthen a relationship or begin one but the deals aren’t approved there.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

OCanada wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:15 am More desks are done on a golf course etc is a myth. They can go a long way to strengthen a relationship or begin one but the deals aren’t approved there.
That is my point OCanada, cultivating and building relationships. I did not mean signing contracts over a beer or the 19th hole. ONe could argue the same applies in college, Alumni Network (events), etc. Who you know and get to know....that happens on the golf course, bar, strip club, sporting events in teh club seats, floor seats on the court, etc.
~Livy

MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:44 am
OCanada wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:15 am More desks are done on a golf course etc is a myth. They can go a long way to strengthen a relationship or begin one but the deals aren’t approved there.
That is my point OCanada, cultivating and building relationships. I did not mean signing contracts over a beer or the 19th hole. ONe could argue the same applies in college, Alumni Network (events), etc. Who you know and get to know....that happens on the golf course, bar, strip club, sporting events in teh club seats, floor seats on the court, etc.
Undoubtedly relationships matter.
But are they built with integrity or are they 'grease'?

When I'm on a golf course with someone, the key thing I note is how they handle the opportunities to be honest. How do they score the bad lie, etc? Golf is a great revealer. (what do Trump's golf behaviors tell us?)

I don't play a lot of golf, but I find the same cues in squash and tennis.

I don't object in the slightest to finding ways to get to know one's business relationships. But I'd never reward 'grease' nor use it as a tool to win the business.

Fortunately, most substantive deals get made on the merits.
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

I think we are all mostly on the same page.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:22 am
Proof?
Donald Trump
So the r's all believe that the current US NATIONAL EMERGENCY, as declared by their hero o d, is actively being solved on a golf course this weekend???

Who is o d golfing with to resolve this EMERGENCY?

deplorable is as deplorable does...
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Gee, too bad the right wingers were so misinformed when they criticized Obama for being on the golf course. ;)
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Brooklyn wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:09 pm

Gee, too bad the right wingers were so misinformed when they criticized Obama for being on the golf course. ;)
Naaa...we just didn't like his policies. Wasn't personal, unlike how the left communicates their hatred for Trump.
~Livy

ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

Brooklyn wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:19 pm Oh that Trump!

He's got a plan to insure everyone but millions have lost coverage under his regime.

Well at least he doesn’t cheat at golf........OH NO! How can Trump have a better declared handicap than Jack Nicklaus??

“TRUMP IS THE WORLDS WORST CHEAT AT GOLF, PLAYERS AND CELEBS SAY”
https://nypost.com/2019/03/30/trump-is- ... elebs-say/
CU88

Post by CU88 »

ardilla secreta wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:28 pm

Well at least he doesn’t cheat at golf........OH NO! How can Trump have a better declared handicap than Jack Nicklaus??

r's dont care. He is their hero, Liar in Chief.

More lies done on the golf course! LOL

Deplorable.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

CU88 wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:51 pm
ardilla secreta wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:28 pm

r's dont care. He is their hero, Liar in Chief.

More lies done on the golf course! LOL

Deplorable.
Well played CU88, well played. :lol:
~Livy

Return to “POLITICS”