~46~ Lame Duck Unfit Uncle Joe Biden ~46~

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
MDlaxfan76

Re: ~46~ Unfit Uncle Joe Biden ~46~

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

kramerica.inc wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 1:33 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 1:10 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 11:22 am Good work, Joe!

Clinton: Protestant, 8 years of allowing abortions.
Bush: Protestant, 8 years of allowing abortions.
Obama: Nondenominational Christian, 8 years of allowing abortions.
Trump: Protestant, 4 years of allowing abortions.
Biden: Catholic, eliminates abortions in 2 years.
:?: I don't understand... is this supposed to be funny?
Just seems stupid to me.
Not funny at all. Completely stupid.
Just like each side's unhinged arguments in this fight-
Each side is right AND wrong AND 100% BS. At the same time.
ok on the first line.

I don't follow the rest of your statements' logic, but thanks for clarifying that it was a stupid list and not funny to you either.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

dislaxxic wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 1:46 pm The implication that "Biden has eliminated abortions" is the stupid idea in the post. Flat ignorant. It's what that LOOKS like too, no effort at nuance.

Saying "abortion eliminated during the presidential term of Joe Biden" looks like it may be 100% accurate.

Of course, the implication indicated above is uber-misguided. Biden is not even a LITTLE responsible for the decision.

Interesting how fast conservatives and MAGAts are running away from this pending decision. The "dog catches bus, gets teeth knocked out" analogy is very apt, IMO.

So you looooooooooooove abortions?? Every damn one gives you the Chris Matthews tingle down your pant leg. I bet every fetus that is not aborted just ticks you off doesn't it Dis??? It would get more complicated when the doctor delivers the newborn and looks at the new mom and says.. you are the proud mother of a baby something or other. If you had just aborted the something or other I wouldn't be in this sensitive spot trying to tell you what gender the baby is. Anywho, your the proud mother of something that slipped out of your vagina and has 2 legs, 2 arms, and seems to resemble a newborn infant. It would be irresponsible of those of us in the medical professional to degrade this happy occasion by slapping a gender on whatever that thing was you squeezed out of your body. No wonder the option of aborting that whatever it is looks better and better to the mom all the time. Mom no longer has to deal with a baby girl or a baby boy.. it is just a thing nothing more and nothing less.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Hittin the sauce a little early today, eih Cranky? :lol:

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

dislaxxic wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 6:29 pm Hittin the sauce a little early today, eih Cranky? :lol:

When I start reading your tripe, the sauce is mandatory. Except I've become numb to the tripe you post over the years. I've developed a natural immunity to FLP stupidity. No need for any sauce old sod. You evade the point, how should the doctor announce the birth of their bouncing bundle of "something" I guess the term bundle of joy is gender neutral enough for all the FLP jackwagons.
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 3:35 pm
dislaxxic wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 1:46 pm The implication that "Biden has eliminated abortions" is the stupid idea in the post. Flat ignorant. It's what that LOOKS like too, no effort at nuance.

Saying "abortion eliminated during the presidential term of Joe Biden" looks like it may be 100% accurate.

Of course, the implication indicated above is uber-misguided. Biden is not even a LITTLE responsible for the decision.

Interesting how fast conservatives and MAGAts are running away from this pending decision. The "dog catches bus, gets teeth knocked out" analogy is very apt, IMO.

So you looooooooooooove abortions?? Every damn one gives you the Chris Matthews tingle down your pant leg. I bet every fetus that is not aborted just ticks you off doesn't it Dis??? It would get more complicated when the doctor delivers the newborn and looks at the new mom and says.. you are the proud mother of a baby something or other. If you had just aborted the something or other I wouldn't be in this sensitive spot trying to tell you what gender the baby is. Anywho, your the proud mother of something that slipped out of your vagina and has 2 legs, 2 arms, and seems to resemble a newborn infant. It would be irresponsible of those of us in the medical professional to degrade this happy occasion by slapping a gender on whatever that thing was you squeezed out of your body. No wonder the option of aborting that whatever it is looks better and better to the mom all the time. Mom no longer has to deal with a baby girl or a baby boy.. it is just a thing nothing more and nothing less.
cradle, this post is out of bounds, IMO.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 7:42 am

Notwithstanding the directness of his post, the message is convincing. When anyone becomes a parent, the illusion of a sterilized no-remorse abortion is shattered.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

directness :roll:
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 6:01 am...how should the doctor announce the birth of their bouncing bundle of "something" I guess the term bundle of joy is gender neutral enough for all the FLP jackwagons.
...yeah, not into hurtling down one of those Cranky rabbit holes today, thank you very much...

You off to sellin' more baloney today? Bore's Head [ ;) ]i think you said... :lol:

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

dislaxxic wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 8:04 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 6:01 am...how should the doctor announce the birth of their bouncing bundle of "something" I guess the term bundle of joy is gender neutral enough for all the FLP jackwagons.
...yeah, not into hurtling down one of those Cranky rabbit holes today, thank you very much...

You off to sellin' more baloney today? Bore's Head [ ;) ]i think you said... :lol:

Worth pondering

72C13AA8-3B4F-4D28-ACC0-DA5DCDBF48EE.jpeg
72C13AA8-3B4F-4D28-ACC0-DA5DCDBF48EE.jpeg (138.65 KiB) Viewed 617 times
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

Imagine being gullible enough to believe most of the stuff you find on the internet or in your news feed. :lol:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

I need to correct your spelling... Boars Head Meats... ;) The typical FLP wont shell out the big bucks for high end baloney. They are more of the Wunderbar kind of people... 3.99 a pound... 8-)

https://boarshead.com/
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

That is your opinion. The point was based in extreme sarcasm that sailed right over your head. So what happens MD when the doctor delivering the baby says to the new mom... you have a beautiful baby girl and the mom snarls back... HOW DARE YOU STICK A GENDER LABEL ON MY BABY??? You don't get it but that is the direction this is heading. The reason for sarcasm to be effective is to point out absurdity by being absurd... and now you know. When you tell me my post is out of bounds I know then I am spot on...
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 10:49 am

That is your opinion. The point was based in extreme sarcasm that sailed right over your head. So what happens MD when the doctor delivering the baby says to the new mom... you have a beautiful baby girl and the mom snarls back... HOW DARE YOU STICK A GENDER LABEL ON MY BABY??? You don't get it but that is the direction this is heading. The reason for sarcasm to be effective is to point out absurdity by being absurd... and now you know. When you tell me my post is out of bounds I know then I am spot on...
yup, when 'sarcasm' is stupidly and rather crazily dripping with anger, I don't "get" the point as in any way clever.

It's just offensive.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 11:00 am

yup, when 'sarcasm' is stupidly and rather crazily dripping with anger, I don't "get" the point as in any way clever.

It's just offensive.
That is your opinion of which i could not give two chits about. You would not understand sarcasm if it walked up behind you and bit you in your ass. I suppose this post is out of bounds as well??? Fortunately for myself, your not my moral compass.
Bob Ross:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 11:13 am

It's just offensive.
That is your opinion of which i could not give two chits about. You would not understand sarcasm if it walked up behind you and bit you in your ass. I suppose this post is out of bounds as well??? Fortunately for myself, your not my moral compass.

😳
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Peter Brown wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 11:33 am

It's just offensive.

😳
I have no animosity towards MD. He seems to have a propensity for stepping into Robert Youngs role in father knows best. When he chooses to try an interpret the meanings of my posts and tells me i'm writing out of anger. He has no idea what my intentions are when I post something. His opinion is I was angry when i wrote it. He is a master at misjudging other people. It could be time for him to look in the mirror and finally judge himself. He has no idea how obnoxious he has become. He has actually taken his role as "father knows best" to heart.
Bob Ross:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 7:17 am
Peter Brown wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 11:33 am

It's just offensive.
😳
I have no animosity towards MD. He seems to have a propensity for stepping into Robert Youngs role in father knows best. When he chooses to try an interpret the meanings of my posts and tells me i'm writing out of anger. He has no idea what my intentions are when I post something. His opinion is I was angry when i wrote it. He is a master at misjudging other people. It could be time for him to look in the mirror and finally judge himself. He has no idea how obnoxious he has become. He has actually taken his role as "father knows best" to heart.

It’s similar imo to the theory that being online too much eventually reveals one’s projected super-ego, nothing but a primitive defense mechanism to protect against negative/unwanted thoughts and feels.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Get a room, guys.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 10:38 am

I need to correct your spelling... Boars Head Meats... ;) The typical FLP wont shell out the big bucks for high end baloney. They are more of the Wunderbar kind of people... 3.99 a pound... 8-)

... your baloney is certainly not high end. I would say it is the most common baloney. :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 11:35 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 10:38 am

... your baloney is certainly not high end. I would say it is the most common baloney. :lol:
You know how to sling the baloney pretty well yourself. :D
Bob Ross:

Return to “POLITICS”