The Biden - Harris Era.

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Peter Brown

Re: The Biden - Harris Era.

Post by Peter Brown »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:08 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:42 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:19 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:10 pm
jhu72 wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:54 pm
... just a decent man, compared to what came before.
So very heartfelt for a staged event with Joe in the Oval Office. It might have been more believable if there was no propaganda video to tug at Doc 72s heartstrings. This is one of those moments that should have been kept private. Then good ole 72 would not have had a faux teardrop to wipe away from his cheek.

+1

Guttenberg isn’t an easy pill to swallow, putting it charitably. If you live in Florida, you’d know how often he goes way over the line politically, which really diminishes the importance of his daughter’s memory. He’s further left than even our Fanlax FLP.

Finally What the heck is it with these stupid masks?!?!? Ayfkm???? I can’t excuse these lunatics. Enough with the mask theater. Hay Zeus on Easter with cherries.
I had to laugh when he decided to put his hand over his heart and almost start crying. This was the type of theatric production that Joseph Goebbels himself would have signed off on. His loss should not have been used by Biden as political propoganda. Shame on Biden for this publicity stunt.
The guy's teenaged daughter was senselessly murdered, and you compare him to Goebbels? There's no shame on anyone here; Guttenberg is a advocate for gun control and measures to curb gun-related violence. Biden is the President. Everyone knows the issues and no one has been "used" here. I'd like to think you're better than this.

Fred has become a complete and utter narcissist. He’s personally reposted that video on his Twitter feed no less than 100x.

You’d also know, if you lived in Florida, that Fred, like nearly every Democrat these days, has no ‘too far left’ regulator in his body, and wildly compliments any insane idea that springs from the furthest reaches of the left. His ‘activism’ has become hyper partisan self promotion, lessening the memory of his daughter who did die tragically.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

So very heartfelt for a staged event with Joe in the Oval Office. It might have been more believable if there was no propaganda video to tug at Doc 72s heartstrings. This is one of those moments that should have been kept private. Then good ole 72 would not have had a faux teardrop to wipe away from his cheek.

+1

Guttenberg isn’t an easy pill to swallow, putting it charitably. If you live in Florida, you’d know how often he goes way over the line politically, which really diminishes the importance of his daughter’s memory. He’s further left than even our Fanlax FLP.

Finally What the heck is it with these stupid masks?!?!? Ayfkm???? I can’t excuse these lunatics. Enough with the mask theater. Hay Zeus on Easter with cherries.
I had to laugh when he decided to put his hand over his heart and almost start crying. This was the type of theatric production that Joseph Goebbels himself would have signed off on. His loss should not have been used by Biden as political propoganda. Shame on Biden for this publicity stunt.
The guy's teenaged daughter was senselessly murdered, and you compare him to Goebbels? There's no shame on anyone here; Guttenberg is a advocate for gun control and measures to curb gun-related violence. Biden is the President. Everyone knows the issues and no one has been "used" here. I'd like to think you're better than this.
I know his daughter was murdered. I can appreciate him meeting with Biden in the oval office for a private meeting. I can appreciate Biden making his call to his wife. I can't accept this solemn occasion and private moment of grief being used by Biden as a PR stunt. I only know how I would react under the same circumstance. It would be a cold day in hell before I would have used my childs death as a PR stunt for the POTUS. Shame on Biden for not keeping this meeting private. If you believe this was the proper venue to make this point counselor then we strongly disagree. Sadly it was nothing more than political propaganda and this grieving father was used as a prop. Shame on POTUS Biden for stooping so low.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:03 am

+1

I know his daughter was murdered. I can appreciate him meeting with Biden in the oval office for a private meeting. I can appreciate Biden making his call to his wife. I can't accept this solemn occasion and private moment of grief being used by Biden as a PR stunt. I only know how I would react under the same circumstance. It would be a cold day in hell before I would have used my childs death as a PR stunt for the POTUS. Shame on Biden for not keeping this meeting private. If you believe this was the proper venue to make this point counselor then we strongly disagree. Sadly it was nothing more than political propaganda and this grieving father was used as a prop. Shame on POTUS Biden for stooping so low.
How a person grieves is singular. That is to say, how you or I would choose to act in relation to the death of one of our kids is irrelevant.
Both the President and Guttenberg understood all aspects of this. It was a kind moment. Guttenberg wasn't "used" as a prop or in any untoward way. If you want to complain about "using" innocents as props, I would direct your attention to Governor Desantis using children as props for signing legislation.

https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1 ... 7051342850

Props, right? Below the age of consent and capacity, right? Guttenberg is different; you can discern this, right? Or is it only "FLP" stuff that merits your deep thoughts on this?
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:19 am

+1

How a person grieves is singular. That is to say, how you or I would choose to act in relation to the death of one of our kids is irrelevant.
Both the President and Guttenberg understood all aspects of this. It was a kind moment. Guttenberg wasn't "used" as a prop or in any untoward way. If you want to complain about "using" innocents as props, I would direct your attention to Governor Desantis using children as props for signing legislation.

Props, right? Below the age of consent and capacity, right? Guttenberg is different; you can discern this, right? Or is it only "FLP" stuff that merits your deep thoughts on this?

8EF6D61B-2ABA-4A31-AEB2-235A22A9CD4E.jpeg
8EF6D61B-2ABA-4A31-AEB2-235A22A9CD4E.jpeg (46.86 KiB) Viewed 653 times
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

+1

Bullchit counselor. The POTUS has every right and obligation to have this oval office meeting with this grieving father. It should have been kept private. When Biden decided to allow this very personal meeting to become FLP propaganda he crossed the line. I speak for myself here. Had I lost my own child I would never in a million years allowed my grief to be used as political propoganda. That is EXACTLY what occured here. It was a revolting, disgusting and despicable display on how never to take advantage of a parents grief.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:43 am

+1

Bullchit counselor. The POTUS has every right and obligation to have this oval office meeting with this grieving father. It should have been kept private. When Biden decided to allow this very personal meeting to become FLP propaganda he crossed the line. I speak for myself here. Had I lost my own child I would never in a million years allowed my grief to be used as political propoganda. That is EXACTLY what occured here. It was a revolting, disgusting and despicable display on how never to take advantage of a parents grief.
You are up to your specialty again: missing the point. Biden did not "take advantage" of anyone's anything. Guttenberg is an adult and knew exactly what was happening. You just have an agenda; no worries.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:57 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:43 am

+1

You are up to your specialty again: missing the point. Biden did not "take advantage" of anyone's anything. Guttenberg is an adult and knew exactly what was happening. You just have an agenda; no worries.
I have NO agenda counselor. Guttenberg should not have had to make any decision. This SHOULD have been a private meeting between the father and Joe. I'm only going by what I would have done in the same circumstance. I would NEVER have allowed my meeting with the POTUS to be recorded and used for Democrat propoganda in the same manner. POTUS Biden should NEVER have allowed this meeting to be recorded. You have NO problem with this disgusting, vile, reprehensible and inappropriate display of political propoganda from YOUR side. Does that surprise me.. not one bit.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:09 am
jhu72 wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:16 pm ... what can you expect from two guys who voted for Trump? :lol: Wouldn't know decent if it hit them in the face -- it did. :lol:

Speaking of being used. I wonder if the Fanlax FLP will criticize one of their own?

Candidate for NYC Democratic Party leadership position is also an anti-cop 'rapper' who has referred to NYPD officers as 'f***ing pigs,' 'plague rats' and 'sacks of s***'

MD keeps telling us the Democrats are ‘moderate’. If this is moderate, what’s far left?!? Mind you, this guy is running for a LEADERSHIP position. :lol: :lol:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... apper.html

... never voted for him; never heard of him; know nothing about him other than what is in your article; doubt I will ever hear of him again after the primaries.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
a fan

Post by a fan »

jhu72 wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:57 pm
jhu72 wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:16 pm ... what can you expect from two guys who voted for Trump? :lol: Wouldn't know decent if it hit them in the face -- it did. :lol:

Speaking of being used. I wonder if the Fanlax FLP will criticize one of their own?

Candidate for NYC Democratic Party leadership position is also an anti-cop 'rapper' who has referred to NYPD officers as 'f***ing pigs,' 'plague rats' and 'sacks of s***'

MD keeps telling us the Democrats are ‘moderate’. If this is moderate, what’s far left?!? Mind you, this guy is running for a LEADERSHIP position. :lol: :lol:

... never voted for him; never heard of him; know nothing about him other than what is in your article; doubt I will ever hear of him again after the primaries.
:lol: Do you think Pete cares about these silly details?

Using the same toddler logic.....Hey Pete, I thought your Party wasn't controlled by racist KKK assh*les?

So how come you have KKK members running for office as a registered Republican?

Earlier this month, Chester Doles, 61, who was once known as the Grand Klaliff of the Invisible Empire, Knights of the Ku Klux Klan in Maryland, announced plans to run for a seat on the Lumpkin County Board of Commissioners.

So I guess all Republicans are racists, Pete. Well, according to Pete's trademarked "toddler logic", at least......

https://sports.yahoo.com/former-kkk-lea ... 36833.html
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:36 pm

Using the same toddler logic.....Hey Pete, I thought your Party wasn't controlled by racist KKK assh*les?

Earlier this month, Chester Doles, 61, who was once known as the Grand Klaliff of the Invisible Empire, Knights of the Ku Klux Klan in Maryland, announced plans to run for a seat on the Lumpkin County Board of Commissioners.

So I guess all Republicans are racists, Pete. Well, according to Pete's trademarked "toddler logic", at least......

Don’t you fellas call us Republicans ‘racists’ and ‘KKK members’ anyway? Who needs Chester?!?? :lol: :lol:
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:33 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:36 pm

Don’t you fellas call us Republicans ‘racists’ and ‘KKK members’ anyway? Who needs Chester?!?? :lol: :lol:
Translation: I know I'm acting like an idiot and making no sense. I don't believe 99.9% of what I post.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

It’s hard to help a party which keeps committing political suicide.

Kamala jets out to Hollywood (global warming?), to raise money from 30 Hollywood royalty.

https://deadline.com/2022/04/kamala-har ... 235004932/

Lets unpack.

Hollywood is generally mocked by anyone who’s half-aware how incredibly hypocritical they are. Harvey Weinstein anyone?

But she elects to hobnob with these folks, when she doesn’t need to; they’ll send in their cash anyway, right?! Nope.

These jamokes want a trade: cash for favors. Hoping Americans don’t notice. But we did. :lol:

Man oh man oh man oh shevitz. The upcoming November losses by Democrats will be historic.

Let’s go to the voting booths already!!
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:31 am It’s hard to help a party which keeps committing political suicide.

Kamala jets out to Hollywood (global warming?), to raise money from 30 Hollywood royalty.

Lets unpack.

Hollywood is generally mocked by anyone who’s half-aware how incredibly hypocritical they are. Harvey Weinstein anyone?

But she elects to hobnob with these folks, when she doesn’t need to; they’ll send in their cash anyway, right?! Nope.

These jamokes want a trade: cash for favors. Hoping Americans don’t notice. But we did. :lol:

Man oh man oh man oh shevitz. The upcoming November losses by Democrats will be historic.

Troll.

Stupid dems. It’s much better, and definitely more lucrative, to hobnob with MBS.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

SCLaxAttack wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:59 am
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:31 am It’s hard to help a party which keeps committing political suicide.

Lets unpack.

Troll.

Stupid dems. It’s much better, and definitely more lucrative, to hobnob with MBS.

You’re equating raising money for an unaccountable POLITICAL CAMPAIGN by a currently elected public official to raising accountable capital COMMITMENTS (not money in the bank) for a private equity fund by a non-current non-elected private citizen? Seriously?

If Jared traded a political favor while he had power to a foreign government in exchange for a future capital commitment a few years after he left DC, indict the guy…shouldn’t be hard to prove.

Meanwhile, if you think Hollywood is well regarded by Americans…

Scoring rock-bottom is the media, with only 20% reporting they trust them, followed by the Hollywood industry with only 16%.

https://www.newswise.com/politics/new-n ... _id=684287

Why does the least liked institution in America donate only to Democrats?! Hmmmmm
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

I think she could give a Trump a run for his money with just dumb things said, sounds like she is 7 :lol: : https://www.instagram.com/p/CclleYVlrmJ/
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:03 am[

If Jared traded a political favor while he had power to a foreign government in exchange for a future capital commitment a few years after he left DC, indict the guy…shouldn’t be hard to prove.
:lol: :lol: Oh yeah. I'm sure Kush wrote a letter to himself that read: "boy, good thing I traded that for that favor while I was in office, working for the American people." TOTALLY easy to prove.

Dabbling in the toddler-logic again. "So what? That's not illegal". Neat.
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:32 pm I think she could give a Trump a run for his money with just dumb things said, sounds like she is 7 :lol: : https://www.instagram.com/p/CclleYVlrmJ/
At least what she says is coherent and correct. You have to be a jaded old fogie to not think space is exciting.

Space connects and affects us all. Who doesn't look up at the stars and wonder? How many people watched the rocket launches, moon landing, then shuttle launches, then SpaceX launches and landings? How amazing was it that we banded together to push forward the bleeding edge of space travel in a private and public partnership during the space race? Space literally connects us all in so many ways technologically. And how many cool gadgets and technologies have come from space travel?

Space is indeed exciting. You have Billionaires spending tons of money to see who could get there first. Rockets and spaceships are cool and exciting. Sitting on top of a controlled explosion going tens of thousands of miles per hour? How many books and movies are about the possibilities of space?

Idiotic that this is somehow a knock on this woman. She has some faults, but this is not one of them.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:32 pm I think she could give a Trump a run for his money with just dumb things said, sounds like she is 7 :lol: : https://www.instagram.com/p/CclleYVlrmJ/

Man.

I don’t frankly revere most VP’s; generally they’re chosen to help secure some part of the base to come out on Election Day. Harris theoretically was chosen for that role. But practically speaking, she doesn’t help Joe anywhere so far as I can tell. Blacks aren’t fond of her. Joe already had liberal women. She’s clearly unfit for any leadership position, government or otherwise.

What gap does Kamala fill?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:29 am

Man.

I don’t frankly revere most VP’s; generally they’re chosen to help secure some part of the base to come out on Election Day. Harris theoretically was chosen for that role. But practically speaking, she doesn’t help Joe anywhere so far as I can tell. Blacks aren’t fond of her. Joe already had liberal women. She’s clearly unfit for any leadership position, government or otherwise.

What gap does Kamala fill?
There you go again... Calling them women??? You think you would know better by now. ;) I believe the correct FLP vernacular is someone, somebody, or any other terminology that doesn't identify someone by their gender. How insensitive of you.

Return to “POLITICS”