Conservative Ideology: A Big Lie

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Conservative Ideology

Post by admin »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:49 am ... Do you realize how stupid you sound??... Joe
Joe, cool down...
Everyone, discuss issues, not post-ers...
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

right wingers :lol:
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 4:44 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 4:21 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 4:18 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:53 pm
JoeMauer89 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:15 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:25 pm
JoeMauer89 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 1:09 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:27 pm:roll:
What's that supposed to mean? Because you post that what he says is not true? 1st grade stuff. Are you that full of yourself? I don't want an answer.

Joe
:lol: :roll:
Keep it up Joe, it's entertaining watching you try to snuggle up with Petey.
That's rich, now you are threatening me? It's so sad you let one person occupy so much space in your head. There's so much more to life than FLP forums. Go work on that golf game of yours. :lol: :lol:

Joe

I think the key thing is MD did not refute the provable allegations that many FLP engage in constant misinformation by flatly refusing to hear the ‘other side’. Bari Weiss’s article was such an excellent piece on how libs have really harmed truth and discourse by trafficking in provable lies, which when those lies are exposed, not only do they then decline to engage in civil dialogue…they demand the actual fact providers voices be silenced! It’s really remarkable.
The pathetic response is TROLLING, TROLLING, TROLLING, TROLLING, TROLLING TROLLING. If they don't like what you say... The ignore function is on this forum for a reason. Word of advice to you jackwagons...USE THE TOOL THIS FORUM has given you. IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE. You folks are more inclined to enjoy whining and bitching complaining more than anything else. There is one thing on this forum I have put on permanent ignore. The peace of mind is well worth the self induced agita you folks torture yourselves with. You folks have an ignore function... Use it for crying out loud. You don't have to read a single word from any poster on this forum unless you choose to do so.

+1

I don’t do that (block) because I like to know what the other side is thinking.
I respect you for that. This particular individual in any attempt to have a discussion resorts to the same asinine logic over and over and over... Your buddy Bush... After the 1000th time of telling this psychopath Bush was not my buddy I came to the conclusion I would no longer waste my time arguing with an idiot. I'm guessing after you waste enough of your time you will come to the same conclusion. Knock yourself out and give it your best try.
Please don't include me in your circle jerk.
I never said any such thing to you cradle re Bush, so leave me out.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

What's that supposed to mean? Because you post that what he says is not true? 1st grade stuff. Are you that full of yourself? I don't want an answer.

Joe
That's rich, now you are threatening me? It's so sad you let one person occupy so much space in your head. There's so much more to life than FLP forums. Go work on that golf game of yours. :lol: :lol:

Joe
saying "it's entertaining watching you try to snuggle up with Petey" is "threatening" you?
How so?

Golf game remains frustrating. Darn ball sits still, stares back at me and doesn't do what I tell it...kinda like you. ;)
But man it's good to get outside and smell the breeze...so no complaints from me!
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:41 pm

Joe

Joe

I think the key thing is MD did not refute the provable allegations that many FLP engage in constant misinformation by flatly refusing to hear the ‘other side’. Bari Weiss’s article was such an excellent piece on how libs have really harmed truth and discourse by trafficking in provable lies, which when those lies are exposed, not only do they then decline to engage in civil dialogue…they demand the actual fact providers voices be silenced! It’s really remarkable.
The pathetic response is TROLLING, TROLLING, TROLLING, TROLLING, TROLLING TROLLING. If they don't like what you say... The ignore function is on this forum for a reason. Word of advice to you jackwagons...USE THE TOOL THIS FORUM has given you. IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE. You folks are more inclined to enjoy whining and bitching complaining more than anything else. There is one thing on this forum I have put on permanent ignore. The peace of mind is well worth the self induced agita you folks torture yourselves with. You folks have an ignore function... Use it for crying out loud. You don't have to read a single word from any poster on this forum unless you choose to do so.

+1

I respect you for that. This particular individual in any attempt to have a discussion resorts to the same asinine logic over and over and over... Your buddy Bush... After the 1000th time of telling this psychopath Bush was not my buddy I came to the conclusion I would no longer waste my time arguing with an idiot. I'm guessing after you waste enough of your time you will come to the same conclusion. Knock yourself out and give it your best try.

Relax MD. He’s not referring to you.
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

admin wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 5:04 pm
JoeMauer89 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:49 am ... Do you realize how stupid you sound??... Joe
Joe, cool down...
Everyone, discuss issues, not post-ers...

I'm cool.

Joe
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

dislaxxic wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 1:18 pm

... republiCONs, Trumpnista are mental midgets. Talk about the shallow end of the gene pool. :roll:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Joe

Joe

+1

I didn't include you in anything. This was a conversation that had nothing to do with you. My comments were directed at the blimp. In case you are unaware.. I don't have you on my ignore function. I suggest you reread my post and explain how you squeezed yourself into a conversation that had NOTHING to do with you? Your cognitive skills are declining. You remember what reading comprehension is all about? I understand your confusion. I made fun of a collective mindset of dumbasses on this forum who whine and b***h about trolling. Did I single you out in particular? No I did not. I found the solution that works for me. I suggest you do the same. There is the possibility you enjoy being able to single out an individual that you can vent your petulant anger at. In terms that may offend you... It gets your rocks off doing so. That is the end result of your own personal misdirected " circle jerk"
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Peter Brown wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:16 pm

Joe

Joe

+1

Thank you very much Pete. I just tried to explain this to MD in a post below this one. My comments had nothing to do with him.
I wonder if MD will apologize to me when he realized he just stepped on his dinghus and made an ass of himself. ;)
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:15 am

Joe

Joe

+1

Thank you very much Pete. I just tried to explain this to MD in a post below this one. My comments had nothing to do with him.
I wonder if MD will apologize to me when he realized he just stepped on his dinghus and made an ass of himself. ;)
Don't hold your breath regarding MD apologizing, it's not in his nature! :lol:

Joe
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:10 am

Joe

Joe

+1

Joe
[/quote

I know that. I was amused at his confusion.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Hoping my favorite ‘Republican’, MDLax, will read this article on one of my other favorite Republicans, the Mayor of Miami, Francis(co) Suarez.

Just a phenomenal American and potentially the first Latino president of this great country!

Fueled by his popularity — he won his first election in 2017 by 86% and his reelection in 2021 with over 78% of the vote — Suarez’s name has also been kicked around as one of the top Republican contenders to watch in 2024 and 2028, with rumors he might join Nikki Haley’s presidential ticket should she run, or even emerge as a presidential candidate himself.

When asked what the post-Trump GOP looks like, the first generation American-turned politician (his parents both fled Cuba for Miami) speaks of a kinder, gentler Republican party.

The post-Trump GOP needs to have aspirational, inspirational leadership,” Suarez declares, from his HQ in Coconut Grove, Fla. “To me, it looks like someone that leans into innovation. To me, it looks like someone that understands our major demographic minorities, like Hispanics.”

Although the mayoral position is nonpartisan, Suarez is a Republican, who isn’t a fan of Trump’s tactics (he said he’s more of a Reagan Republican). Suarez famously didn’t vote for President Trump in 2020. “I agreed with a lot of things about the former president from a policy perspective: Moving the embassy to Jerusalem, the Abraham Accords, obviously the tax cut, having a strong foreign policy. From a personality perspective, that’s where I had a hard time. If you’re trying to be abrasive or trying to create conflict, I just don’t see that being healthy for America.”

https://nypost.com/2022/04/16/why-miami ... outh-vote/
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Joe

Or expect the same from Cradle who has no qualms about using pejorative and claims to have me on ignore but, somehow, knows everything I post.

Right wingers :lol:
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

Brooklyn wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:14 pm

Joe

Or expect the same from Cradle who has no qualms about using pejorative and claims to have me on ignore but, somehow, knows everything I post.

Right wingers :lol:
Cartoon.

Joe
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:01 am

Joe

Joe

+1

I didn't include you in anything. This was a conversation that had nothing to do with you. My comments were directed at the blimp. In case you are unaware.. I don't have you on my ignore function. I suggest you reread my post and explain how you squeezed yourself into a conversation that had NOTHING to do with you? Your cognitive skills are declining. You remember what reading comprehension is all about? I understand your confusion. I made fun of a collective mindset of dumbasses on this forum who whine and b***h about trolling. Did I single you out in particular? No I did not. I found the solution that works for me. I suggest you do the same. There is the possibility you enjoy being able to single out an individual that you can vent your petulant anger at. In terms that may offend you... It gets your rocks off doing so. That is the end result of your own personal misdirected " circle jerk"
perhaps you missed that I'm in the thread above multiple times, both my posts and others directly referring to me...you entered the discussion relatively late, in response to a post referring specifically to me.

And I'd like to be left out of the back and forth, yes, 'circle jerk' you guys appear to want to have. Do it in a thread in which I'm not involved, please.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Peter Brown wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:11 pm Hoping my favorite ‘Republican’, MDLax, will read this article on one of my other favorite Republicans, the Mayor of Miami, Francis(co) Suarez.

Just a phenomenal American and potentially the first Latino president of this great country!

Fueled by his popularity — he won his first election in 2017 by 86% and his reelection in 2021 with over 78% of the vote — Suarez’s name has also been kicked around as one of the top Republican contenders to watch in 2024 and 2028, with rumors he might join Nikki Haley’s presidential ticket should she run, or even emerge as a presidential candidate himself.

When asked what the post-Trump GOP looks like, the first generation American-turned politician (his parents both fled Cuba for Miami) speaks of a kinder, gentler Republican party.

The post-Trump GOP needs to have aspirational, inspirational leadership,” Suarez declares, from his HQ in Coconut Grove, Fla. “To me, it looks like someone that leans into innovation. To me, it looks like someone that understands our major demographic minorities, like Hispanics.”

Although the mayoral position is nonpartisan, Suarez is a Republican, who isn’t a fan of Trump’s tactics (he said he’s more of a Reagan Republican). Suarez famously didn’t vote for President Trump in 2020. “I agreed with a lot of things about the former president from a policy perspective: Moving the embassy to Jerusalem, the Abraham Accords, obviously the tax cut, having a strong foreign policy. From a personality perspective, that’s where I had a hard time. If you’re trying to be abrasive or trying to create conflict, I just don’t see that being healthy for America.”

I'll pay attention to him, happy to do so. I like the little bit that you quoted, though disagreed on the Jerusalem move and the tax cut was a mistake, but hey, I'm not gonna agree with every policy position someone has, doesn't matter what party.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Joe

Joe

+1

Apologize for what??
That one part of the reference was to another poster...so what?
I simply don't want to be included in your back and forth insulting others, yes, 'circle jerk', especially given that I find so much of the trolling to be offensive and unhelpful to an actual civil discourse.

Want to have that conversation, patting each other on the back, fine, just don't do it in a thread including me, referring to me, please.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:02 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:11 pm Hoping my favorite ‘Republican’, MDLax, will read this article on one of my other favorite Republicans, the Mayor of Miami, Francis(co) Suarez.

I'll pay attention to him, happy to do so. I like the little bit that you quoted, though disagreed on the Jerusalem move and the tax cut was a mistake, but hey, I'm not gonna agree with every policy position someone has, doesn't matter what party.

I feel like I may made progress with you. Lol.

Suarez is simply phenomenal. I believe you’d really like him. For starters, he publicly stated he couldn’t vote for Trump because of Trump’s character. But he also added at the time how painful that was for him as a Republican and because he liked much of Trump’s policies.

We love Suarez in Florida. Smart as a whip, enjoys higher favorability than Desantis. And they are slightly cagey around each other. I think you’d like him. He’s my second favorite Republican and I can also tell you his wife is amazing as well.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:18 pm Suarez is simply phenomenal. I believe you’d really like him. For starters, he publicly stated he couldn’t vote for Trump because of Trump’s character. But he also added at the time how painful that was for him as a Republican and because he liked much of Trump’s policies.
Yes. He liked the Trump tax cuts. Do you have ANY Republicans who insist on paying our bills, Pete? Match taxes with spending, and stop paying interest because we want our kids to pay for the stuff we get?

The rest of what I've read about Suarez? I'd take him over our current Denver mayor. But man, it would be the biggest breath of fresh air to find a Republican who took responsibility for making Government bigger....and then INSISTING that we raise our effective taxes to pay for the larger government.

Because if you don't do that? Explain how they're any different than Illinois Dems....who, like the current crop of R's refuse to pay for government services, and simply put in on the Government AMEX card.....
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:36 pm
Cartoon.

Joe

projection (again)

CONservatives can never win any debates which is why they engage in such activity. Thanks for proving my point, again.

As for CONservative ideology, it is utterly sterile, produced the Great Depression, Great Recession, financed both Hitler & the Bolsheviks, created the military industrial complex, started every war we've had in modern times, pollute the land/air/sea thereby killing and contaminating, promote corporate welfarism, defend and promote imperialistic colonialism, laughingly approve of racism and every manner of intolerance, engage in vote suppression, claim to be God fearing born again Christians while contravening every biblical law or mandate, and applaud right wing subversion such as what we saw in January 6. You just cannot be a true American and support CONservatism.

Return to “POLITICS”