Conservative Ideology 2024: NOTHING BUT LIES AND FEARMONGERING

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
JoeMauer89

Re: Conservative Ideology

Post by JoeMauer89 »

CU88 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:07 am I knew better than to feed a troll...
Do you realize how stupid you sound?? You are a grown man, somebody replies with a post that differs from your admittedly narrow political ideology, and you respond "I knew better than to feed a troll"?? In what other aspect of life is that a real thing besides these stupid Political Forums on FanLax. You wouldn't say that to someone's face in a conversation. And if you did, they would look at you and go, what in the f**k are you even talking about? That's some middle school level stuff right there. You hear something you don't wont to hear, so you starting singing at the top of your lungs to avoid hearing it. Nice way to go through life. This site is NOT reality, but you FLP brethren sure have blurred the lines between it in your own heads. Quite sad. :lol: :lol:

Joe
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Sounds like someone doesn't like being here.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:39 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:01 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:54 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:38 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:39 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:37 pm
CU88 wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:16 pm Herschel Walker says he graduated in the top 1% of his class in college. He didn’t even graduate.

He says he was high school valedictorian. The school didn’t even have valedictorians.

He claims to own the “largest upholstery company” in the US. The company doesn’t even exist.
If he ran as a Democrat the FLP types would be kissing his black ass. Especially if they thought he could win. A classic case of WSBS...
Ask your buddy that liked Sheriff Clark.
I like Sheriff Clark in a sick, weird way. A black man with the balls to wear a custom Stetson. It is after all fashionable for all local sheriff's to wear all their fruit loop badges on their uniforms. Your objections are still yet one more example of WSBS... If Sheriff Clark was a FLP the ass kissing directed towards him from the liberal left would be non stop.
:lol: :lol:
Your just jealous because you would look like a rodeo clown if you wore a Stetson... ;)
My wife’s friend’s husband wore a Stetson. His wife was a local news anchor..He used to beat her. She finally left and took the kids to a shelter. He was an @ss.

Even with the knowledge below, does anyone seriously think that any Fanlax FLP including CU88, TLD, or MD would admit to some shame attacking one guy for long ago allegations versus slavishly adoring the other guy with very current allegations-?

320924EB-26A8-4984-8F81-348B4518CB23.jpeg
320924EB-26A8-4984-8F81-348B4518CB23.jpeg (129.63 KiB) Viewed 635 times
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

You might try googling those various accusations and the fact checks on each. I just did. They, apparently, received the attention they deserved.

Partisan trolling is the purposeful spreading of false information, disinformation, for partisan purposes. Good example above.

I'm an FLP??? :roll:
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:02 am Sounds like someone doesn't like being here.
You just told me on the other thread to stop tracking you. Is there ever, I mean EVER a post that someone else makes, that I respond to, that you don't rush to chime in on?? It wasn't directed at you. That's the inference you make? You are OBSESSED with trolling. IGNORE IT if you don't like it. It's unfortunately a part of life. Doesn't mean it's good or correct, but you are 64 years old, IGNORE it. Grow some thick skin. It's not middle school anymore where you can raise your hand and tell the teacher you don't like what your classmate is saying and tell him/her to tell them to stop. This is the real-world. It's amazing that you carry this mindset in 2022. You live inside a fantasy world. :lol: :lol:

Joe
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:10 am You might try googling those various accusations and the fact checks on each. I just did. They, apparently, received the attention they deserved.

Partisan trolling is the purposeful spreading of false information, disinformation, for partisan purposes. Good example above.

Is Petey the one who made that tweet? He shared because he thinks its relative to the discussion. Your issue is then with the creator of that tweet, not Petey. God god MD, you have your head buried in the damn sand. Must be nice! :lol: :lol:

Joe
CU88

Post by CU88 »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:49 am
Do you realize how stupid you sound?? You are a grown man, somebody replies with a post that differs from your admittedly narrow political ideology, and you respond "I knew better than to feed a troll"?? In what other aspect of life is that a real thing besides these stupid Political Forums on FanLax. You wouldn't say that to someone's face in a conversation. And if you did, they would look at you and go, what in the f**k are you even talking about? That's some middle school level stuff right there. You hear something you don't wont to hear, so you starting singing at the top of your lungs to avoid hearing it. Nice way to go through life. This site is NOT reality, but you FLP brethren sure have blurred the lines between it in your own heads. Quite sad. :lol: :lol:

Joe

LOL, someone is having a bad morning. Did you seen any relationship between the specific topic of the links I posted and that trolls direct response to my posts?
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

CU88 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:20 am
JoeMauer89 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:49 am

Joe

LOL, someone is having a bad morning. Did you seen any relationship between the specific topic of the links I posted and that trolls direct response to my posts?
I did, you couldn't because of your narrow-minded approach. Even still, that's how you respond? Like a middle-schooler? This is an online message board, not your own personal echo chamber were you are going to hear everything you want to hear and only that. :roll: :roll:

Morning is treating me just fine. Again, why make the assumption I'm having a bad morning? Out of touch with reality...

Joe
CU88

Post by CU88 »

When will I learn...
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

CU88 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:30 am
When will I learn...
Talking to yourself... :roll: :roll:

This isn't your own narrow-minded echo chamber. LEARN that. More than happy to continually let you know that.

Joe
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:13 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:10 am You might try googling those various accusations and the fact checks on each. I just did. They, apparently, received the attention they deserved.

Is Petey the one who made that tweet? He shared because he thinks its relative to the discussion. Your issue is then with the creator of that tweet, not Petey. God god MD, you have your head buried in the damn sand. Must be nice! :lol: :lol:

Joe

I don’t even understand MD’s reply. Is he saying there’s no substance to the Warnock allegations? I know why he would prefer that, but a ‘quick Google search’ as he suggests, in fact does show some legitimacy to the ex wife’s allegations:

The fact that (Warnock) has failed to reimburse (Ndoye) has left (Ndoye) financially strapped, leaving the children in her care when she should be concentrating on work-related and school-related responsibilities,” the April 2 filing states.

Ndoye also claimed that when Warnock has reimbursed her, “it has often been accompanied with an extended questioning regarding the value of and need for the services provided.”

The above is from an actual court filing from a licensed lawyer, just in the last two weeks!!

MD apparently sees nothing here. ‘But man, that Herschel Walker of 30 years ago’!!! :lol: :lol:
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

Peter Brown wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:41 am

Joe

I don’t even understand MD’s reply. Is he saying there’s no substance to the Warnock allegations? I know why he would prefer that, but a ‘quick Google search’ as he suggests, in fact does show some legitimacy to the ex wife’s allegations:

The fact that (Warnock) has failed to reimburse (Ndoye) has left (Ndoye) financially strapped, leaving the children in her care when she should be concentrating on work-related and school-related responsibilities,” the April 2 filing states.

Ndoye also claimed that when Warnock has reimbursed her, “it has often been accompanied with an extended questioning regarding the value of and need for the services provided.”

The above is from an actual court filing from a licensed lawyer, just in the last two weeks!!

MD apparently sees nothing here. ‘But man, that Herschel Walker of 30 years ago’!!! :lol: :lol:
MD is consistently leaving out important details that don't fit his preferred narrative. It's quite sad. :lol:

Joe
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Wrong:
From that Atlanta Journal Constitution ("MSM") article:

It also asks for Warnock’s child support payments to be recalculated because of his “substantial” increase in income after his victory. He has continued to serve as the lead pastor of Atlanta’s Ebenezer Baptist Church after taking office.

No surprise, the 3 allegations in that tweet were determined to be false or mostly false by many fact checkers.

I suspect that this effort by the ex to increase her support payments will fail on the merits, though Warnock may agree to higher payments in a settlement. But he's not been failing to pay child support, much less domestic abuse and child neglect.

Those are false claims.

By contrast, the Walker stuff is straightforwardly factual.

That doesn't fit your narrative Petey (and Joe now that you've chimed in), but that's just the reality.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:56 am
Peter Brown wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:41 am

Joe

MD is consistently leaving out important details that don't fit his preferred narrative. It's quite sad. :lol:

Joe
Which Hershel Walker?
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

CU88 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:30 am
When will I learn...
Painfully, the trolls are out in force.
Full on attack mode.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Joe
He addressed me directly, Joe.
Pull your own head out of the dark place you have it.
Grow up and stop with the personal attacks.
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:14 am

Joe

Wake up and live in the real world, then maybe I'll stop with these "attacks". I live in a world where everybody's opinion matters. I ignore trolling when I come across it. I'm far from one. Sheltered reality you live in. :lol: :lol:

Joe
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Misinformation and Disinformation are both eating our nation like a cancer from within. It can laborious to refute, and when the effort gets underway, many just start to attack the effort as "your opinion"...that's one reason the pernicious whataboutism and moral equivalencies ARE so pernicious. It's the kind of stuff that had 70% or republican base voters believing Saddam Hussein was in league with Al Qaeda...the same thing that fuels the Big Lie. LIES is what it is.

We push back on that sort of thing in here (joe) so i suppose i'd suggest you'd better either get used to it... or simply stop trolling thru these pages looking for a pushback put-down.

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:30 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:14 am

Joe

Wake up and live in the real world, then maybe I'll stop with these "attacks". I live in a world where everybody's opinion matters. I ignore trolling when I come across it. I'm far from one. Sheltered reality you live in. :lol: :lol:

Joe
yup, ignore that he directed his post at me, in specific.

"Your issue is then with the creator of that tweet, not Petey".

That's why I responded, directly in return...you parachuted in with a direct personal attack, not a contribution on the merits of the discussion, and way off base with your critique....he'd addressed me specifically. And I addressed his comment that the MSM had not paid attention to these claims (factually incorrect, they got attention...and were fact checked as false or mostly false).

Typical of you.

You think that's "reality"???
Last edited by MDlaxfan76 on Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

dislaxxic wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:55 am Misinformation and Disinformation are both eating our nation like a cancer from within. It can laborious to refute, and when the effort gets underway, many just start to attack the effort as "your opinion"...that's one reason the pernicious whataboutism and moral equivalencies ARE so pernicious. It's the kind of stuff that had 70% or republican base voters believing Saddam Hussein was in league with Al Qaeda...the same thing that fuels the Big Lie. LIES is what it is.

We push back on that sort of thing in here (joe) so i suppose i'd suggest you'd better either get used to it... or simply stop trolling thru these pages looking for a pushback put-down.

We push back on that sort of thing…’

Here is what I thought was true about Kyle Rittenhouse during the last days of August 2020 based on mainstream media accounts: The 17-year-old was a racist vigilante. I thought he drove across state lines, to Kenosha, Wisc., with an illegally acquired semi-automatic rifle to a town to which he had no connection. I thought he went there because he knew there were Black Lives Matter protests and he wanted to start a fight. And I thought that by the end of the evening of August 25, 2020, he had done just that, killing two peaceful protestors and injuring a third.

It turns out that account was mostly wrong.

Unless you’re a regular reader of independent reporting — Jacob Siegel of Tablet Magazine and Jesse Singal stand out for being ahead of the pack (and pilloried, like clockwork, for not going along with the herd) — you would have been served a pack of lies about what happened during those terrible days in Kenosha. And you would have been shocked over the past two weeks as the trial unfolded in Wisconsin as every core claim was undermined by the evidence of what actually happened that night.

This wasn’t a disinformation campaign waged by Reddit trolls or anonymous Twitter accounts. It was one pushed by the mainstream media and sitting members of Congress for the sake of an expedient political narrative—a narrative that asked people to believe, among other unrealities, that blocks of burning buildings somehow constituted peaceful protests.

https://bariweiss.substack.com/p/the-me ... ittenhouse

Return to “POLITICS”