The Biden - Harris Era.

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
jhu72

Re: The Biden - Harris Era.

Post by jhu72 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:45 am
jhu72 wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:34 pm Really weird going ons. Have no idea what this is but clearly something of concern. Jill Biden's security detail has been compromised.
You have not figured it out yet??? ;) Is it possible these are trump leftovers trying to create havoc?? FTR, that could be a first on your part doc. It is possible there are some things you can't figure out... stop the presses... ;)
... insufficient data to do anything with it. Very far from clear this has anything to do with Trump or even anything political .. given the story I have seen, just sounds like two crazies playing federal agents. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar -- generally more often than not.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:26 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:16 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:48 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:24 pm Not sure Petey ever did any calisthenics, or if he did, it may have scarred his psyche when all the other little boys and girls laughed... ;)
Calisthenics??? what are you going back to the era of Jack LaLanne??? Your showing your age here MD. ;) i don't know why but all of a sudden I have a hankering for a tall glass of carrot juice. And one, two, three four and one two three four and one two three four and one two three four... :D When Jack was over it was time to switch over to Captain Kangaroo and Mr Green Jeans and bunny rabbit... If you didn't grow up in the 60s MD, our fellow posters don't know what i am talking about. I wish ping pong balls rein down on their heads... ;)
Petey used the word, cradle.
My bad, it is a word both you and i are much more fa ;) miliar with. Did you ever do jumping jacks to Jack Lalanne?? my brother and i did. I bet Pete never did. :D
I don't think I ever did jumping jacks with the TV, but I do recall the show. Heck of a lot such in the various sports played, pretty standard 'warm-up'...However, I was referring to the traumas Petey may have had in 'gym class'...
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Peter Brown wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:37 am ...Best defense against sickness including Fauci’s man-made Covid.
Peter, you're moving into the realm of trolling.
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

admin wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:37 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:37 am ...Best defense against sickness including Fauci’s man-made Covid.
That's the straw that break's the camel's back? It was made in jest, jeez. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Joe
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:15 pm
admin wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:37 pm
That's the straw that break's the camel's back? It was made in jest, jeez. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Joe
I think it was more likely many posts, increasingly so, that generated the warning(s)...might have been someone got fed up and reported it.

admin wrote: ↑Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:38 pm

Peter Brown wrote: ↑Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:46 pm
...lunatic Democrats who want every school kid at the age of 4 to be gay... Disney lunatic left staff of 14 could vote for whatever Marxist sex-in-kindergarten retread Democrat they can find...

cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:50 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:26 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:16 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:48 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:24 pm Not sure Petey ever did any calisthenics, or if he did, it may have scarred his psyche when all the other little boys and girls laughed... ;)
Calisthenics??? what are you going back to the era of Jack LaLanne??? Your showing your age here MD. ;) i don't know why but all of a sudden I have a hankering for a tall glass of carrot juice. And one, two, three four and one two three four and one two three four and one two three four... :D When Jack was over it was time to switch over to Captain Kangaroo and Mr Green Jeans and bunny rabbit... If you didn't grow up in the 60s MD, our fellow posters don't know what i am talking about. I wish ping pong balls rein down on their heads... ;)
Petey used the word, cradle.
My bad, it is a word both you and i are much more fa ;) miliar with. Did you ever do jumping jacks to Jack Lalanne?? my brother and i did. I bet Pete never did. :D
I don't think I ever did jumping jacks with the TV, but I do recall the show. Heck of a lot such in the various sports played, pretty standard 'warm-up'...However, I was referring to the traumas Petey may have had in 'gym class'...
The only "trauma" I remember from gym class involved square dancing and trying to learn how to polka. If only they let us wrestle with the girls.🤪
Russian hands and Roman fingers comes to mind...
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Joe just clarifying things for us....oy vey. https://www.instagram.com/tv/CcOxNNhPkF ... _copy_link
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:01 am Joe just clarifying things for us....oy vey. https://www.instagram.com/tv/CcOxNNhPkF ... _copy_link
And yet such a mind numbingly dumb critique by those who want to make more of than it is; he was saying "prosecuted", mangled it, and realized that was the wrong word anyway, so switched to "sued". That was the correct word.

Yup, he mangles words, has a neurological issue that causes stuttering that he generally has under control, but imperfectly so.

Don't like his communication style, choose Mayor Pete for 2024 if you want optimal communication, similar moderate progressive policies.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:06 am
youthathletics wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:01 am Joe just clarifying things for us....oy vey. https://www.instagram.com/tv/CcOxNNhPkF ... _copy_link
And yet such a mind numbingly dumb critique by those who want to make more of than it is; he was saying "prosecuted", mangled it, and realized that was the wrong word anyway, so switched to "sued". That was the correct word.

Yup, he mangles words, has a neurological issue that causes stuttering that he generally has under control, but imperfectly so.

Don't like his communication style, choose Mayor Pete for 2024 if you want optimal communication, similar moderate progressive policies.
I'd rather have Joe, over Pete, at least others are helping Joe and he has experience. Pete seems to care about Pete, always looking for the next shiny new progressive thing to tackle with one foot out the door. Not a fan.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Gas prices WAY down in our area today...guess we can expect all our BDS friends to send up a BIG cheer of approval to Joe B. for that, yeah?

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:44 am

I'd rather have Joe, over Pete, at least others are helping Joe and he has experience. Pete seems to care about Pete, always looking for the next shiny new progressive thing to tackle with one foot out the door. Not a fan.
:D great communicator, a moderate progressive....and young.
Unabashedly religious, served as an intelligence officer in Afghanistan.

What "next shiny new progressive things" have you seen him "tackle with one foot out the door"?

I can't think of any, but maybe I'm not in your social media feed flow... ;)
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

dislaxxic wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:17 pm Gas prices WAY down in our area today...guess we can expect all our BDS friends to send up a BIG cheer of approval to Joe B. for that, yeah?

One year ago gas was $2.86/gallon.

Today it’s $4.09.

That’s an increase of 43%.

Way to go, Joe?
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:31 pm

What "next shiny new progressive things" have you seen him "tackle with one foot out the door"?

‘moderate progressive’ :roll: :roll:

I’m certainly not overly invested in the answer to this, but how would a person who swears he’s a Republican fiscal conservative simultaneously brag he’s smitten with a progressive?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

dislaxxic wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:17 pm Gas prices WAY down in our area today...guess we can expect all our BDS friends to send up a BIG cheer of approval to Joe B. for that, yeah?

well, let's not get too excited...we're down less than 10% from the peak last month, but obviously way, way up over a year ago.

And gas prices will continue to face upward pressure given Russian issue.

In the longer term, electric vehicles are going to moderate all that pressure, but for now, we're pretty much stuck with elevated prices. Emergency releases help, but can't be sustained.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:35 pm

I’m certainly not overly invested in the answer to this, but how would a person who swears he’s a Republican fiscal conservative simultaneously brag he’s smitten with a progressive?
yes, moderate progressive.
Pretty darn close to Biden on policy, though with a more youthful perspective.
Helps that he's very, very smart.

Youth's issue, apparently, with Biden is his communication foibles...Pete's a top talent in communication, few even close to his class in that respect. Makes issues far more understandable to the typical American, very clear and accessible in his messaging. Including to those with midwestern, working class values and sensibilities.

why would I be interested in a Dem? any Dem?
Well, my Party doesn't seem to want to put forward anyone I can support wholeheartedly, whether Trump, a Trumpist bootlicker, or a wannabe fascist like DeSantis.

There are plenty of GOP and former GOP leaders who could garner my support, but the Party and the bulk of its voters seems more than a little ill disposed towards all such.

So, I'd be looking for someone more moderate on the Dem side until the GOP self-corrects.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:50 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:35 pm

yes, moderate progressive.
Pretty darn close to Biden on policy, though with a more youthful perspective.
Helps that he's very, very smart.

Youth's issue, apparently, with Biden is his communication foibles...Pete's a top talent in communication, few even close to his class in that respect. Makes issues far more understandable to the typical American, very clear and accessible in his messaging. Including to those with midwestern, working class values and sensibilities.

why would I be interested in a Dem? any Dem?
Well, my Party doesn't seem to want to put forward anyone I can support wholeheartedly, whether Trump, a Trumpist bootlicker, or a wannabe fascist like DeSantis.

There are plenty of GOP and former GOP leaders who could garner my support, but the Party and the bulk of its voters seems more than a little ill disposed towards all such.

So, I'd be looking for someone more moderate on the Dem side until the GOP self-corrects.

Conversely I gather, your opinion is the Democrats are not far left progressives?
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

It's a bit played out, with the "he went to Hah-'vid" therefor they must far more qualified. Young is not good for POTUS, they lack wisdom, look how much wiser you are now than when you were in your 30's-40's. HIs Navy stint is admirable, but just seems like a check box for him....the one foot out of the door comment.

Sorry, but trying to cram in as many things as possible, as fast as you can is a glaring red flag to me; buyer beware. For the academia in the world....Pete is your golden child, he represents all that to which elitists espouse. Which in practicality, goes fully against those to which claims to represent, all while snuggling up with ex Goldman Sachs, Google Execs, Mark Z, etc.

I'm not fully against him, but as a whole.....I think he needs more time in the crucibles of gov't/political arena to see how he vets out.
~Livy
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:35 pm ‘moderate progressive’ :roll: :roll:

Same reason you do it, Petey: because he likes some of his policies.

You just finished bragging about Big Government Desantis handing out millions to Dungy's handout program.

Got an excuse for why you're cheering such a clearly progressive program, making Floridians more dependent on Government, Pete?

Come on...gimme your BS reason as to how this isn't a progressive policy.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:02 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:35 pm ‘moderate progressive’ :roll: :roll:

Same reason you do it, Petey: because he likes some of his policies.

You just finished bragging about Big Government Desantis handing out millions to Dungy's handout program.

Got an excuse for why you're cheering such a clearly progressive program, making Floridians more dependent on Government, Pete?

Come on...gimme your BS reason as to how this isn't a progressive policy.

‘handout program’ = program started by a man whose son committed suicide, to assist black fathers to stay out of prison and remain in their sons’ lives

Amazing tell.

It’s a small program. It’s got a great purpose. It pays off for the taxpayer far more than it spends.

Next question?
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:18 pm ‘handout program’ = program started by a man whose son committed suicide, to assist black fathers to stay out of prison and remain in their sons’ lives

Amazing tell.
Yes. That's what it USED to be. Now it's getting taxpayer dollars, and is a Big Government Liberal Program.

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:18 pm It pays off for the taxpayer far more than it spends.

Next question?
Yes. Do you realize that the above statement is LITERALLY the most liberal thing you could possibly say? That's the philosophical foundation for Big Government, liberal spending: it pays off for the taxpayer more than it spends.

I keep telling you, you're the biggest liberal on the board, Pete.

You just need someone with a R by their name to execute the liberal policy-----and you'll be thrilled with the outcome.

Return to “POLITICS”