The Biden - Harris Era.

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
JoeMauer89

Re: The Biden - Harris Era.

Post by JoeMauer89 »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:22 pm
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:13 pm
youthathletics wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:11 pm
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:37 am Now that C&S & YA are done with their little circle**** over the edited clips, here's the actual context. Because of course it's edited for "fair and balanced" purposes :roll: . They got you two hook, line and sinker with that. Amazing what two or three extra seconds means.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... n-1333556/

If you don't want to give RS a click, here it is on twitter:

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1511529218722590725

Guess y'all are also upset at Bush not figuring out a door lock, or Trump wandering off a dozen times not knowing where to go or where he was.
I never finished, still strokin' :lol:

From another portion of the show, it's a damned shame BHO threw the shade, then had to apologize on twitter that evening: https://www.instagram.com/p/CcDkoAfJQ77/
YA: "I get my news the same place as a middle school girl." Jesus.
:roll:

I come here for my news, b/c you know everything. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Certainly seems that way, between him and MD and JHU, why seek the news from anywhere else?

Joe
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Really weird going ons. Have no idea what this is but clearly something of concern. Jill Biden's security detail has been compromised.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:37 am Now that C&S & YA are done with their little circle**** over the edited clips, here's the actual context. Because of course it's edited for "fair and balanced" purposes :roll: . They got you two hook, line and sinker with that. Amazing what two or three extra seconds means.

Guess y'all are also upset at Bush not figuring out a door lock, or Trump wandering off a dozen times not knowing where to go or where he was.

From another portion of the show, it's a damned shame BHO threw the shade, then had to apologize on twitter that evening: https://www.instagram.com/p/CcDkoAfJQ77/

Thanks. You'd be better off getting your news from me, instead of the deep fake and video enhancement crowd.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:36 pm

Thanks. You'd be better off getting your news from me, instead of the deep fake and video enhancement crowd.
I enjoy laughing, taking most things a bit lighthearted...and just moseying along with fortitude.

Fast forward to 6:34....he sums up Joe quite well, and this was 2014: :lol:

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:46 pm

I enjoy laughing, taking most things a bit lighthearted...and just moseying along with fortitude.

Funny for sure. But not news.
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:46 pm

We need to stop electing 70+ year old, FFS! In full agreement there. I love my 80 year old dad more than life itself...but he shouldn't be running a vacuum cleaner, let alone our country. :lol:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Mayor Pete, please.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:42 pm Mayor Pete, please.

You’re kidding, right?

Oh wait, you’re not kidding. It’s Woke-ville, Part Billion.

Mayor Pete is another failed executive of a tiny city, with very little time at that. Why does your need to be publicly woke trump your common sense? Because Pete’s gay doesn’t require you to support him.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Because he's usually the smartest cat in the room by a wide margin, young (and the job requires immense energy), and he has a superb talent for communication.

From a policy perspective, he's more moderate than not, pretty darn close to Biden, but way, way more raw political talent than anyone else on the Dem bench, IMO.

Absent a never Trumper gaining the GOP nomination, and I don't see that happening, as either Trump or a Trump-wannabe is far more likely, I'm gonna be looking to the Dems to put up someone reasonable who can actually win and then lead.

Mayor Pete, at this point, looks a lot better to me than all sorts of other potential contenders.

And yeah, I couldn't care less about his sexual preference...I do also like that he's a deeply committed family man, with strong religious grounding. I also like that he served his country in the military.

Seriously, what's not to like?
ok, I'd like him to have more "experience".
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:06 pm

You’re kidding, right?

Oh wait, you’re not kidding. It’s Woke-ville, Part Billion.

Mayor Pete is another failed executive of a tiny city, with very little time at that. Why does your need to be publicly woke trump your common sense? Because Pete’s gay doesn’t require you to support him.
... what nonsense, attributing your imagined and quite deluded choice of motives that someone that doesn't think like you, might have. :roll:

His explanation above is totally truthful and open and has nothing to do with your concept of what woke might mean. He gave you a very straight answer. Why he bothered I don't know - given your attitude.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:28 pm
Because he's usually the smartest cat in the room by a wide margin, young (and the job requires immense energy), and he has a superb talent for communication.

From a policy perspective, he's more moderate than not, pretty darn close to Biden, but way, way more raw political talent than anyone else on the Dem bench, IMO.

Absent a never Trumper gaining the GOP nomination, and I don't see that happening, as either Trump or a Trump-wannabe is far more likely, I'm gonna be looking to the Dems to put up someone reasonable who can actually win and then lead.

Mayor Pete, at this point, looks a lot better to me than all sorts of other potential contenders.

And yeah, I couldn't care less about his sexual preference...I do also like that he's a deeply committed family man, with strong religious grounding. I also like that he served his country in the military.

These are the same political calisthenics Republicans chose to justify Trump, that MD now utilizes to justify a certifiable loser like Pete. It’s comical if not sad.

https://www.indystar.com/story/news/cri ... 557397001/
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

And he's getting more domestic national experience under Biden. He has more political experience than the previous president, he's closing in experience to the one before and has arguably more experience than the president before that. I don't know a ton about his policies so I can't say whether I would vote for him, but his personal life, professional life and morals seem to be better than most in Washington.

Interesting that the first thing brought up about him by someone else here is his sexuality. Doesn't matter a lick to most of us, we're concerned with actual things that matter job-wise.
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:59 pm

These are the same political calisthenics Republicans chose to justify Trump, that MD now utilizes to justify a certifiable loser like Pete. It’s comical if not sad.

https://www.indystar.com/story/news/cri ... 557397001/
Same calisthenics?

Not sure I've ever heard anyone call Trump a deeply committed family man with strong religious grounding who served in the military, smartest man in the room, young and a superb talent for communication. Definitely not when he was running or in office. :lol: :lol: :lol:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Not sure Petey ever did any calisthenics, or if he did, it may have scarred his psyche when all the other little boys and girls laughed... ;)
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:34 pm Really weird going ons. Have no idea what this is but clearly something of concern. Jill Biden's security detail has been compromised.
You have not figured it out yet??? ;) Is it possible these are trump leftovers trying to create havoc?? FTR, that could be a first on your part doc. It is possible there are some things you can't figure out... stop the presses... ;)
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:24 pm Not sure Petey ever did any calisthenics, or if he did, it may have scarred his psyche when all the other little boys and girls laughed... ;)
Calisthenics??? what are you going back to the era of Jack LaLanne??? Your showing your age here MD. ;) i don't know why but all of a sudden I have a hankering for a tall glass of carrot juice. And one, two, three four and one two three four and one two three four and one two three four... :D When Jack was over it was time to switch over to Captain Kangaroo and Mr Green Jeans and bunny rabbit... If you didn't grow up in the 60s MD, our fellow posters don't know what i am talking about. I wish ping pong balls rein down on their heads... ;)
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:48 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:24 pm Not sure Petey ever did any calisthenics, or if he did, it may have scarred his psyche when all the other little boys and girls laughed... ;)
Calisthenics??? what are you going back to the era of Jack LaLanne??? Your showing your age here MD. ;) i don't know why but all of a sudden I have a hankering for a tall glass of carrot juice. And one, two, three four and one two three four and one two three four and one two three four... :D When Jack was over it was time to switch over to Captain Kangaroo and Mr Green Jeans and bunny rabbit... If you didn't grow up in the 60s MD, our fellow posters don't know what i am talking about. I wish ping pong balls rein down on their heads... ;)
Petey used the word, cradle.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:16 am

If I tell you to jump off a bridge, you gonna do that too? Cradles point remains. :lol: :lol:

The one and only reason any Democrat gives a tenth a fig about Pete is his sexuality. The desire to be publicly woke is a strong impulse I gather.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

My bad, it is a word both you and i are much more familiar with. Did you ever do jumping jacks to Jack Lalanne?? my brother and i did. I bet Pete never did. :D
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:26 am
My bad, it is a word both you and i are much more familiar with. Did you ever do jumping jacks to Jack Lalanne?? my brother and i did. I bet Pete never did. :D

Doc checks my bmi once every 6 months. Been steady near 21 now for a spell. Best defense against sickness including Fauci’s man-made Covid.

Return to “POLITICS”