W&L vs Hampden Sydney 3/23

D3 Mens Lacrosse
ODACLAX

Re: W&L vs Hampden Sydney 3/23

Post by ODACLAX »

valaxfan wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:11 pm
thescottharris wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:45 pm
ODACLAX wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:07 pm This was not the HSC team that won the ODAC. That team had many upperclassmen and was bigger, stronger and faster than W&L in the playoffs. W&L was the bigger, stronger and faster team today. Great ride all game by W&L and solid D giving up only 14 shots on goal. It wasn't as close as the score thanks to the HSC goalie who made some great saves.

I watched the whole game to make sure I got my money's worth. C'mon who charges to watch a lacrosse game anymore?
It was free to watch. You only had to pay to upgrade to HD. Been that way for years at H-SC.
Agree with Scott, its been like that for a while. Minkhoo made me laugh today, because we did elect to watch low def and not pay to upgrade, the Mink said, "The blue smears are playing better than the white smears". Generals played well today, but I still think some of the passing could be crisper.

valaxfan
Wow. I paid for the upgrade because I thought I had to. The quality was no better than blue smears vs white smears. Hope the $6.95 helps future broadcasts. W&L beating up on the not so good teams and losing to the good teams by one doesn’t make me confident that they can win the ODAC and go deep in the NCAA.

Return to “D3 MENS LACROSSE”