Trump's Russian Collusion

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
laxman3221

Re: The Mueller Investigation

Post by laxman3221 »

Vail Shootout Champion 2017, 2018
Lake Placid Classic Champion 2018, 2019
Florida Lacrosse Classic Champion 2018 X2, 2019 x2
Who doesn't love ice cream!
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

Sit back and wait.The fun has just begun.Next up...SDNY. :D

A reminder..... "It has been proven beyond a reasonable doubt, HIIH Trump was not DIRECTLY involved in any way, shape or form in RUSSIAN COLLUSION"

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/22/us/m ... e=Homepage
ggait

Post by ggait »

TBD what Mueller has/does not have. Or SDNY. And, for the record, I'm totally fine with whatever Three Sticks concludes.

But let's assume (for discussion) that Trump gets off scot-free.

Man -- he could have done himself and the country a big favor by just refraining from acting like a completely sleazy dumb fork liar. And by not listening to the advice of Jared.

How perfect, btw, that the address of Jared's albatross building on 5th Avenue is 666? The cigar bar where Manafort handed over the polling data is located at 666.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
old salt

Post by old salt »

...wonder if he's watching Princeton vs Yale ? He's earned a day off.
a fan

Post by a fan »

kramerica.inc wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:55 am Let’s remember that the left assured us mueller was an honest man as well as a bulldog and would leave no stone unturned by the time he was done this investigation.
And the right claimed Veteran and lifelong Republican Mueller was a treasonous money grubber that was breaking laws to go after Trump.

And shockingly, we find out in the end that both the American left and the American right were turned into drooling morons by this whole episode, and neither "side" was right.

Frankly, the left and right should get well earned timeouts for the next election...and be forced to sit in the corner and think about how poorly they behaved over the last 3 years. Let the moderates run things for a while.
ggait

Post by ggait »

And the right claimed Veteran and lifelong Republican Mueller was a treasonous money grubber that was breaking laws to go after Trump.
If Trump dodges the bullets, it may well be because Mueller (unlike Trump) always follows the rules. The whole DOJ policy/rules may wind up saving Trump's bacon.

Meaning the combo of (i) can't indict a president plus (ii) can't talk about anyone you don't indict.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

laxman3221 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:45 pm Image
Ha, I love posts like these from people, who have no clue that we dont know what the report says.
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

a fan wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:42 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:55 am Let’s remember that the left assured us mueller was an honest man as well as a bulldog and would leave no stone unturned by the time he was done this investigation.

And shockingly, we find out in the end that both the American left and the American right were turned into drooling morons by this whole episode, and neither "side" was right.

Frankly, the left and right should get well earned timeouts for the next election...and be forced to sit in the corner and think about how poorly they behaved over the last 3 years. Let the moderates run things for a while.
I agree the time is right to hand the reins of "acting head of departments" to the 7 or 8 moderates left in America.If you can find them.But don't despair.No doubt the all knowing,all seeing kramer knows where they are.Hell I wouldn't be surprised if they are sequestered at his beloved YALE DIVINITY SCHOOL.

Hell kramer knew what was in the MUELLER REPORT before Bob did.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Now maybe Trump'll comp Mueller his golf club membership.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

So is this basically Mueller just punting it over to Congress to figure out? Looks like we have one side of the story coming from Barr, I wonder what the other side of it will be? I think this is going to get ugly.
ggait

Post by ggait »

That's probably what Mueller is saying. But if so, would be better for Barr to say that too.

If Mueller isn't going to make a conclusion, I'm not sure why Barr should be doing so.

Regardless, the ship has sailed. Big win for Trump.

If you come for the king, best not miss.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

No serious person should be satisfied with a 4-page "summary".
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Get the popcorn ready....the tables are turning. Playing stupid games, wins you stupid prizes.

BREAKING:Rep. Devin Nunes says House Intel has evidence Clinton operatives & hi-level FBI & DOJ officials started Trump-Russia investigation in "late 2015/early 2016" &that House GOP will be making criminal referrals to AG Barr for officials who "perpetuated this hoax" for 3+ yrs

https://twitter.com/paulsperry_/status/ ... 87778?s=21
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
CU88

Post by CU88 »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:17 pm Get the popcorn ready....the tables are turning. Playing stupid games, wins you stupid prizes.

BREAKING:Rep. Devin Nunes says House Intel has evidence Clinton operatives & hi-level FBI & DOJ officials started Trump-Russia investigation in "late 2015/early 2016" &that House GOP will be making criminal referrals to AG Barr for officials who "perpetuated this hoax" for 3+ yrs

https://twitter.com/paulsperry_/status/ ... 87778?s=21
Why wait until now?
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Basically, Mueller did not find enough (but certainly not necessarily no) evidence to charge anyone in the Trump campaign with conspiracy to commit crimes with the Russians, even though there was plenty of evidence that the Russians actually interfered with the US 2016 presidential election. Conspiracy convictions require appropriate proof of intent, and with no interview of the President (who would not sit for an interview anyway) no chargeable crime in the view of the Justice Department. Because they felt they could not charge the underlying crime (conspiracy), they also could not by policy charge for obstruction of justice. Not because there was no obstruction but because the underlying crime was not going to be charged.

In Attorney General Barr's letter to Congress - he specifically says that because Mueller did not reach a definitive decision on the underlying crime that he (Barr) should be the one to decide the issue of obstruction (as far as whether to charge). Also the SC specifically defined coordination/conspiracy as specifically between the Russian government and the campaign (very broadly) and not with Russian individuals and Wikileaks, which in the end were acting as agents of the Russian government, but the issue is whether the campaign realized that the actors they dealt with were so tightly connected to the Russian government.

So until the "full" report or at least some substantial portion of it are released it is impossible to tell how "guilty" the Trump campaign or even Trump himself are regarding not just conspiracy/collusion but obstruction of justice.
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:17 pm Get the popcorn ready....the tables are turning. Playing stupid games, wins you stupid prizes.
Who's playing the stupid games? Nunes?

Or the FBI agents who, horror of all horrors, were told to look into Russian election influence in the Trump campaign, and did their jobs.

So the FBI looks into it. They find nothing. But before they can report that they, you know, found nothing....Trump fires their boss.

So the tinfoil hat theory here is that the FBI found nothing on Trump and-----let's see if I have the tinfoil hat on right----- never sent a recommendation for any indictments....and yet they were all in on a conspiracy to.....do what, exactly?

Are we REALLY going go have to deal with two more years of conspiracy idiots who think 2+2= robot squirrel ??

(you see, a robot squirrel has nothing to do with the actual sum of that equation, and is therefore a nonsensical answer. Four. 2+2= 4)
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

a fan wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:38 pm
Who's playing the stupid games? Nunes?

Or the FBI agents who, horror of all horrors, were told to look into Russian election influence in the Trump campaign, and did their jobs.

So the FBI looks into it. They find nothing. But before they can report that they, you know, found nothing....Trump fires their boss.

So the tinfoil hat theory here is that the FBI found nothing on Trump and-----let's see if I have the tinfoil hat on right----- never sent a recommendation for any indictments....and yet they were all in on a conspiracy to.....do what, exactly?

Are we REALLY going go have to deal with two more years of conspiracy idiots who think 2+2= robot squirrel ??

(you see, a robot squirrel has nothing to do with the actual sum of that equation, and is therefore a nonsensical answer. Four. 2+2= 4)
And it was all just that innocent. Comey was fired for LEAKING classified information to jump start a special counsel investigation. The letter recommending his firing and outlining the rational was written by Rosenstein.

When Flynn was initially interviewed no one told hm it was an investigation. Like not reading you your Miranda rights.

There was NEVER any evidence of collusion. That fact was expressed in congressional testimony from multiple witnesses long before this report.

All the FISA warrants were based on the Dossier PAID FOR BY THE CLINTONS. Never verified. Facts surrounding the dossier and who created it were hidden from FISA court judges. Shall we go over the list of justice department and FBI folks fired.

Yeh this was just routine like you say.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

So now the left’s narrative will change.

Guessing Barr will be the bad guy now.

And we’ll see a strong push to remove the electoral college.

:roll:
They're already accussing Barr of a cover up
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Don’t you find it the least bit odd that leaders of high position under the BHO admin all fell in line with the Russia Collusion theory in an almost lockstep fashion. It was then perpetuated by the fourth estate with speculation and innuendo to try and take down an elected president before any findings.

If LP was still up and running, my original prediction was that everyone makes it out clean, except Russia. It will be the only safe landing for all of us.

The R’s now have the upper hand to turn this back on the BHO admin/Democrat Party. That is why I said get the popcorn ready. The tale will be this was a political hit job on the Republicans by the Democrats.

Let’s hope this does not get more complicated and Putin drips some intel to really put us all in a tailspin.
~Livy

Return to “POLITICS”