Trump's Russian Collusion

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Trinity

Re: The Mueller Investigation

Post by Trinity »

Two years of zero oversight as the GOP Congress abandoned their posts. Jared gets to freelance.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
old salt

Post by old salt »

Trinity wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:43 pm Hillary’s email server looks like a SCIF compared to Jared’s phone.
What do the NSA intercepts show ? Ignatius has been quiet.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/21/worl ... rabia.html

Probably Kushner and his brother doing Saudi business. And walking Bonesaw past a murder.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Breathless reporting this morning, from ABC News, that:

"Sources familiar with the investigation believe there are no more indictments coming from the special counsel. If Mueller follows the guidance of the man who appointed him and supervised his investigation, he cannot publicly disparage those who have not been charged with a crime."

Not so fast...THERE’S A DECENT CHANCE JON KARL’S SOURCE IS BEING OR WAS INVESTIGATED FOR OBSTRUCTION

The multiple loose ends in this fiasco belie the ABC reporters "scoop"...

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

dislaxxic wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:52 am Breathless reporting this morning, from ABC News, that:

"Sources familiar with the investigation believe there are no more indictments coming from the special counsel. If Mueller follows the guidance of the man who appointed him and supervised his investigation, he cannot publicly disparage those who have not been charged with a crime."

Not so fast...THERE’S A DECENT CHANCE JON KARL’S SOURCE IS BEING OR WAS INVESTIGATED FOR OBSTRUCTION

The multiple loose ends in this fiasco belie the ABC reporters "scoop"...

Ohh please please please please please please don't let it be true.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Americans Can’t Stop Mythologizing Robert Mueller

"Can anything but profound disappointment be the result of all this hope-projection? Americans do not yet know what the report will share—or, indeed, whether Mueller’s findings will take the form of a published report, in the Starry sense of things, in the first place—but the chances of it offering conclusive findings about Individual 1 or his associates seem slimmer as time goes on. There have been subpoenas; there have been interviews; there have been arrests; there have been convictions. But the primary question—Did Donald Trump collude with Russia to win the presidency?—has not yet been answered, and it is unclear, as rumors insist that the report will soon be completed, whether it will be. The Mueller mystique lives on, however, both as a joke and as an earnest aspiration for what the report might ultimately achieve on behalf of American democracy. Alicia Barnett, of Kansas City, Kansas, explained her fandom to the Associated Press like this: “He gives me reassurance that all is not lost. I admire his mystique. I admire that I haven’t heard his voice. He is someone who can sift through all this mess and come up with a rationale that makes sense to everyone.”

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
CU88

Post by CU88 »

by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
a fan

Post by a fan »

CU88 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:20 pm Here it comes!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... f011116241
For old salt: now we get to see if all those leakers were morally and ethically wrong or right.

If this report is made public immediately, without redactions, then the leakers were wrong.

If this report is delayed or blacked out, then the leakers were doing their jobs as American public servants. And doing something that is ethical, is not necessarily legal.

But this is a investigative report on the head of the Executive Branch, prepared by members of the Executive Branch that all report to the suspect. They then gave this report to the suspect's direct hire, who may bury and hide whatever parts he chooses. It's ridiculous on its face. And I say this believing there was no collusion or conspiracy.

If the AG messes with this report in any way, all bets are off on any and all leaking being unethical or immoral.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Same folks that cried to release the Nunes Memo should want to release the Mueller Report. Transparency, baby. Why all the lying about Russia. Why didn’t they call the FBI. Why share data with Kilimnik. Why on his knees in Helsinki. How many sealed indictments have been filed.
Last edited by Trinity on Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:29 pm
CU88 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:20 pm Here it comes!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... f011116241
For old salt: now we get to see if all those leakers were morally and ethically wrong or right.

If this report is made public immediately, without redactions, then the leakers were wrong.

If this report is delayed or blacked out, then the leakers were doing their jobs as American public servants. And doing something that is ethical, is not necessarily legal.

But this is a investigative report on the head of the Executive Branch, prepared by members of the Executive Branch that all report to the suspect. They then gave this report to the suspect's direct hire, who may bury and hide whatever parts he chooses. It's ridiculous on its face. And I say this believing there was no collusion or conspiracy.

If the AG messes with this report in any way, all bets are off on any and all leaking being unethical or immoral.
...so that's the standard now ? Felony leaking of classified intel is ok, so long as it's moral & ethical ?

If that's the standard, it was already decided when the leaks occurred. .:lol:.

Sure, disclose everything in Mueller's report, no matter what it reveals about our own & allies intel sevices' sources & methods & what they know about Russia's. ...what could go wrong ?
Last edited by old salt on Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Individual 1 should push for full and immediate disclosure. Make us libs eat this. How dare we question their loyalty.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Trinity wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:33 pm Same folks that cried to release the Nunes Memo should want to release the Mueller Report. Transparency, baby. Why all the lying about Russia. Why didn’t they call the FBI. Why share data with Kilimnik. Why on his knees in Helsinki. How many sealed indictments have been filed.
Two real questions - how many sealed indictments and what has been farmed out to the 4 DOJ districts. Not likely to get any of this answered.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

How do you not question Jared and Dondi? I guess those 17 Democrats aren’t so angry.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:49 pm...so that's the standard now ? Felony leaking of classified intel is ok, so long as it's moral & ethical ?
Sigh. No. They can and should still to to jail if they broke the law. IF. That's a big if.

What I'm telling you is that If Whittaker stalls and doesn't give the Gang of 8 the full report, un-redacted------ this will fester, and out will come the tinfoil hats.

And Pelosi can release every single word that isn't about troop movements, so to speak.

If Whittaker does anything else but that, this report clearing Trump was pointless. Think of it from the perspective of clearing Trump....something you've been asking for for months now.

Stop thinking like old salt. You need to convince middle America that Trump isn't Nixon, and broke no laws.
old salt

Post by old salt »

No need to worry. Whittaker won't be withholding the Mueller Report.

No matter what is released, it won't be enough for the (D)'s, the Never Trumper (R)'s, the MSM & the rest of the TDS afflicted.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Trinity wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:51 pm Individual 1 should push for full and immediate disclosure. Make us libs eat this. How dare we question their loyalty.
Oh please like you'll eat anything.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:10 pm No need to worry. Whittaker won't be withholding the Mueller Report.

No matter what is released, it won't be enough for the (D)'s, the Never Trumper (R)'s, the MSM & the rest of the TDS afflicted.
Not true. The MSM will be fine. And there are plenty of Republican Congressmen who hate Trump, but need to see him cleared.

And AG Barr is who I meant. Not Whittaker. Apologies for the mistake.
get it to x

Post by get it to x »

Well, at least some lawyers got fat off this whole shebang. Other than that we have some troll farmers, a guy scammed by the FBI to try and set the narrative (Papadopolous), General Flynn (Ambush Victim), the slime ball attorney Cohen, the bigger slime ball Manafort (how does Tony Podesta skate?) and Roger Stone. How do you polish that turd?
"I would never want to belong to a club that would have me as a member", Groucho Marx
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

get it to x wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:33 pm Well, at least some lawyers got fat off this whole shebang. Other than that we have some troll farmers, a guy scammed by the FBI to try and set the narrative (Papadopolous), General Flynn (Ambush Victim), the slime ball attorney Cohen, the bigger slime ball Manafort (how does Tony Podesta skate?) and Roger Stone. How do you polish that turd?
And the question no one asks. "Where was the Obama administration while ALL THIS HORRIBLE RUSSIAN STUFF was goin on?"
ggait

Post by ggait »

Still don't really know anything and don't know when we will know anything.

We do know that Trump's twitter account is about to break a record for the terms "witch hunt" and "no collusion."
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.

Return to “POLITICS”