January 6, 2021: Insurrection or “normal tourist” visitation?

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
MDlaxfan76

Re: January 6, 2021: Insurrection or “normal tourist” visitation?

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:29 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:21 am
runrussellrun wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:17 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:06 am
runrussellrun wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:01 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:50 am Just to be clear, Milken did two years of a 10 year sentence. He was not pardoned, he cooperated, giving testimony leading to numerous other convictions. He was barred from his prior profession.

He "repented" and sought to turn his life to doing good for others...and did so...for decades.

Trump pardoned him, not because he'd repented and done a lot of good...but, because...

Stone was convicted on 7 felony counts, but before he served a day, Trump commuted his sentence. Trump later pardoned Stone of those felonies in the midst of Stone's being a primary player in the organized insurrection.

He's done no time, no repentance, and he tripled down on his criminal behavior...profiting financially from it personally.

and that's where it currently stands.
would YOUR response, be the part that admin highlited in the unsportsman like rule? making unsubstanciated, unverified claims ?

https://www.justice.gov/pardon/pardons- ... -2017-2021

one can't know everything, but, what one CAN do, is type a response "I forgot that, you were correct". That would be civil. Instead, I most likely, will go to the "box" for providing facts, instead of "troll like", putinesque unfacts.

Either have rules, or not. ...geez. :lol:
I don't know what you're talking about. There's been two trolls (maybe a single person) who have been making ridiculous posts, and I don't mean you.

Are you saying you "forgot that, you (me) were correct" or are you asking me to do so?

Are you saying I made an unverified or unsubstantiated claim? If so, what was it?
uh...huh....you just ignored the link, and the bold.

now what?
and you ignored what I bolded in red.

Milken did 2 years, not pardoned then, but released on parole after cooperation and 'good behavior'. Repented and worked for decades in that effort.

Trump pardoned him decades after the fact, after he'd done time, was released, and decades of good deeds...

Trump commuted Stone's sentence before he did a day of time, then pardoned him as he promoted the insurrection on Trump's behalf.

What I wrote was accurate. This is not TAATS.
You wrote that he was not pardoned. It's ok....you can edit it. Remove that part of your orginal post.

The funny thing that you clearly don't understand, is that you are arguing with yourself. Your "facts" as you present them.

Either he was pardoned, or not. You clearly wrote that both are possible, JUST to incite and pester other posters. Just edit it and move on.....geez.
Edit it, how?

Did I need to indicate that I was writing about two different time frames for you to understand my meaning?

Do you really have so little tolerance for nuance that you couldn't tell that these were two different time frames, one (no pardon) back when Milken was sentenced and did time and the second decades later when he'd done decades of good deeds???

Or did you just skip past what I bolded in red?
I didn't add that in later, just bolded it so easier for you to see.

Why the attack?
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Free country, do what you want with your own words. guess you consider it a "win" in some weird way, to consider, perhaps the obvious way you wrote your "response" , are contrasting statements, and acknowledge of such.....is a "win" for me :lol:

Any 7th grade English teacher would make the same observation. It can't be both, and you purposelly ignore the obvious ,call it an "attack" :lol: :lol: :lol: just lame.

One thing IS for sure........we seek fun.

always ,elsewhere..............
Last edited by runrussellrun on Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:25 am
runrussellrun wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:17 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:06 am
runrussellrun wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:01 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:50 am Just to be clear, Milken did two years of a 10 year sentence. He was not pardoned, he cooperated, giving testimony leading to numerous other convictions. He was barred from his prior profession.

He "repented" and sought to turn his life to doing good for others...and did so...for decades.

Trump pardoned him, not because he'd repented and done a lot of good...but, because...

Stone was convicted on 7 felony counts, but before he served a day, Trump commuted his sentence. Trump later pardoned Stone of those felonies in the midst of Stone's being a primary player in the organized insurrection.

He's done no time, no repentance, and he tripled down on his criminal behavior...profiting financially from it personally.

and that's where it currently stands.
would YOUR response, be the part that admin highlited in the unsportsman like rule? making unsubstanciated, unverified claims ?

https://www.justice.gov/pardon/pardons- ... -2017-2021

one can't know everything, but, what one CAN do, is type a response "I forgot that, you were correct". That would be civil. Instead, I most likely, will go to the "box" for providing facts, instead of "troll like", putinesque unfacts.

Either have rules, or not. ...geez. :lol:
I don't know what you're talking about. There's been two trolls (maybe a single person) who have been making ridiculous posts, and I don't mean you.

Are you saying you "forgot that, you (me) were correct" or are you asking me to do so?

Are you saying I made an unverified or unsubstantiated claim? If so, what was it?
uh...huh....you just ignored the link, and the bold.

now what?
He'll , we will point out his own Rick James moments.......a few sentences down, he clearly wrote that tRump pardoned him (Milken ) Although, he wrote earlier, that he (milken ) was NOT pardoned.

How can we deduce anything, from responses like this :lol:

yup....arguing and making false statements, (was NOT pardoned )...with full knowledge that tRump did pardon him :lol:

if that isn't trolling, as defined, don't know what is. guess, depends on who the "ref" is, we guess. :lol: :lol:
That last bolding wins funniest posted sentence of the month, and it's only the 7th.

RRR commenting about the inability to deduce something from someone's comments is....... Too effin funny!
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:45 am Free country, do what you want with your own words. guess you consider it a "win" in some weird way, to consider, perhaps the obvious way you wrote your "response" , are contrasting statements, and acknowledge of such.....is a "win" for me :lol:

Any 7th grade English teacher would make the same observation. It can't be both, and you purposelly ignore the obvious ,call it an "attack" :lol: :lol: :lol: just lame.

One thing IS for sure........we seek fun.

always ,elsewhere..............
sheesh, I don't want to "win" a darn thing with you.

I disagreed with you that Milken's crimes were worse than Stone's and I disagreed that he was treated the same.

Not remotely close, IMO, and I explained why that's my view, based on the reality of those quite different situations and treatments.

I thought I was quite clear and was puzzled by the cryptic attack...so asked that you explain.

You choose to pretend you can't discern what I meant. But that's indeed rich.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

"Cryptic Attack"...Thy Name is Fatty.

Back to ignore (in practice, if not in actuality).

Thanks for trying MD...you have the patience of Job! :D

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Longtime Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio charged with conspiracy in Jan. 6 attack on Capitol
https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va ... roud-boys/
Henry “Enrique” Tarrio, a longtime leader of the Proud Boys, has been indicted on a conspiracy charge in the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol attack — the second high-profile arrest of an extremist leader accused of fueling political violence around the 2020 election results.

Tarrio, 38, who lives in Miami, joins Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes as the two most well-known individuals charged by the Justice Department in connection with the Jan. 6 attack. In recent months, Tarrio has described himself as a former leader of the Proud Boys, a radical group that was formed in 2016 and has become a fixture at political demonstrations around the country.

An indictment unsealed in federal court in Washington on Tuesday accuses Tarrio of conspiring with other senior Proud Boys leaders, including Ethan Nordean and Joe Biggs, both of whom are already charged in connection with Jan. 6. The charges against Tarrio include conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding — in this case the formal tallying by Congress of electoral votes in Joe Biden’s 2020 presidential victory. The charges against Tarrio were added to the previously filed indictment against Nordean, Biggs, and other Proud Boys followers.

From the start of the Jan. 6 investigation — the largest in the FBI’s history in terms of charged suspects — agents have focused on the role that the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers allegedly played in driving the confrontation between supporters of President Donald Trump and police guarding the Capitol. More than 100 police officers were injured, many of them seriously, by a violent mob that falsely claimed Trump had won the election.

'Some are still suffering': Months after Capitol riot, police who fought the mob have not recovered

Tarrio was not at the Capitol that day, and has denied that he or his group organized any violence there. He had been ordered to stay outside of Washington shortly before Jan. 6, part of his bond conditions set in a separate criminal case.

In that case, Tarrio was arrested for allegedly burning a Black Lives Matter banner stolen from an African American church on Dec. 12, following a different D.C. rally by Trump supporters who did not accept the results of the 2020 election. Tarrio eventually pleaded guilty to burning the banner and to attempted possession of a high-capacity ammunition magazine. He served four months in jail for those offenses and was released early this year.

Efforts to reach Tarrio on Tuesday were not immediately successful.

The updated indictment unsealed Tuesday offers new details of Tarrio’s alleged role in discussions that preceded the violence at the U.S. Capitol. On Dec. 30 and 31st, prosecutors charge, Tarrio exchanged messages with an individual who sent him a plan to occupy “crucial buildings” in Washington, including the House and Senate buildings, with “as many people as possible.” After sending the document, the individual allegedly messaged Tarrio that “The revolution is (sic) important than anything," to which Tarrio allegedly replied: “That’s what every waking moment consists of... I’m not playing games.”
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Guy Reffitt, the first Jan 6 defendent to go to trial has been found guilty on all counts...

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justic ... -rcna19041
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

49YO Guy Reffitt was found guilty of all five counts against him, including bringing a gun to the Capitol grounds, as part of a mob that stormed the seat of the government to stop the electoral certification of President Joe Biden. After the siege, Reffitt came home and threatened his two children to keep quiet about his involvement in the riots. They both testified against him at trial.

Only took the jury 4 hours to convict him. He is looking at up to 30 years in the slammer.

If I'm a defendant who was thinking about going to trial, would be asking my lawyer to get a plea deal with the prosecutors ASAP.

Feds indicted and arrested (again) Proud Boy Enrique Tarrio today - multiple cooperating witnesses fill in his indictment. He's next to go to jail for his role in January 6 along with 3 percenter Rhodes.
Last edited by Kismet on Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Kismet wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:57 pm 49YO Guy Reffitt was found guilty of all five counts against him, including bringing a gun to the Capitol grounds, as part of a mob that stormed the seat of the government to stop the electoral certification of President Joe Biden. After the siege, Reffitt came home and threatened his two children to keep quiet about his involvement in the riots. They both testified against him at trial.

Only took the jury 4 hours to convict him. He is looking at up to 30 years in the slammer.
Family values: when Tommy and Julie testify against Dad for assaulting the Nation's Capitol with a firearm, after Daddy threatens them if they do. MAGA.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Sid: some things are gonna happen to her:

https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-conte ... county.pdf
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

seacoaster wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:14 pm Sid: some things are gonna happen to her:

https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-conte ... county.pdf
Hope so, she's about as despicable as they get.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Am I the only one NOT surprised that Miller was still on his parents cell phone plan?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... amily-plan

LOL, he was 2xIMPOTUS o d Senior Advisor and his mom paid for his cell phone!
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/03/1 ... t-00016539

"How Pence used 43 words to shut down Trump allies' election subversion on Jan. 6
The then-vice president and his top aides rewrote the script long used to certify elections, making clear that false elector slates wouldn't fly."
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

yup. coward. no accountability, no remorse,

Or just rational enough to know that he'd be fried if he told the truth, and would be caught in any lie.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

CNN is threatening to sue Josh Hawley for using their intellectual property to sell mugs with his Jan 6 mug on it. Another republiCON grifter. :roll:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

1776 Returns: An instruction manual for insurrection.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

This is what the rats deserting the ship looks like

"Congressman Mo Brooks says in a new statement: “Donald Trump asked me to rescind the 2020 elections, immediately remove Joe Biden from the White House, immediately put President Trump back in the White House, and hold a new special election for the presidency.""

Orange Cheeto un-endorsed Brooks in his Senate primary yesterday.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Kismet wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:52 pm This is what the rats deserting the ship looks like

"Congressman Mo Brooks says in a new statement: “Donald Trump asked me to rescind the 2020 elections, immediately remove Joe Biden from the White House, immediately put President Trump back in the White House, and hold a new special election for the presidency.""

Orange Cheeto un-endorsed Brooks in his Senate primary yesterday.

Mo is losing to two other Republican candidates including my favorite Katie Britt.

When will the left realize the Donald doesn’t control the Republican Party?! What’s it gonna take?
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:16 pm When will the left realize the Donald doesn’t control the Republican Party?! What’s it gonna take?
Oh....easy one, Petey.

100% of sitting Republicans need to say on the record that Biden won, fair and square, and no irregularities were found in any of the elections.

Give us a call when that happens. Until then? They're under his thumb, and literally lying for him.

Return to “POLITICS”