Tiger Woods

General Chatter
RedFromMI

Tiger Woods

Post by RedFromMI »

News is reporting he has been involved in a two car, apparently head-on(?)/rollover accident in CA. Jaws of life to get him out, and taken to a hospital with "significant" injuries.
Kismet

Re: Tiger Woods

Post by Kismet »

RedFromMI wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:47 pm News is reporting he has been involved in a two car, apparently head-on(?)/rollover accident in CA. Jaws of life to get him out, and taken to a hospital with "significant" injuries.
Reports are that the accident was single-car rollover down a steep embankment. Woods was extricated using jaws of life and transported to a hospital where he is reported to be in moderate to critical condition.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Kismet wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:56 pm
RedFromMI wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:47 pm News is reporting he has been involved in a two car, apparently head-on(?)/rollover accident in CA. Jaws of life to get him out, and taken to a hospital with "significant" injuries.
Reports are that the accident was single-car rollover down a steep embankment. Woods was extricated using jaws of life and transported to a hospital where he is reported to be in moderate to critical condition.
Agent confirms single car collision, and that he is undergoing surgery for leg injuries. Helo pics show bashed in front (basically engine gone/pushed back).
flyerfan17

Post by flyerfan17 »

Anybody else notice he was high as a kite on TV Sunday ? Looked like his mugshot from his arrest yet nobody mentioned it anywhere. He was close to slurring his words
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

This link contains overhead video of the path of the car. I'm no CSI, but does not seeing any tire tread left on the road suggest he made no attempt, for whatever reason, to stop? https://www.yahoo.com/sports/tiger-wood ... 04493.html
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

SCLaxAttack wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:58 pm This link contains overhead video of the path of the car. I'm no CSI, but does not seeing any tire tread left on the road suggest he made no attempt, for whatever reason, to stop? https://www.yahoo.com/sports/tiger-wood ... 04493.html
High rate of speed, and there are some steep parts to the road it occurred on. Probably lost control before he had a chance to hit the brakes...
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

RedFromMI wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:10 pm
SCLaxAttack wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:58 pm This link contains overhead video of the path of the car. I'm no CSI, but does not seeing any tire tread left on the road suggest he made no attempt, for whatever reason, to stop? https://www.yahoo.com/sports/tiger-wood ... 04493.html
High rate of speed, and there are some steep parts to the road it occurred on. Probably lost control before he had a chance to hit the brakes...
Apparently there are multiple "runaway escape lanes" on this stretch of Hawthorne Boulevard. One resident said, you can get ticketed for speeding without even hitting the gas the descent is so steep.

Joe
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Should've rode with his assistant Kenny Powers style...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9yeJ1MoFY4
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

Sad news. The gerbil didn’t survive.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
get it to x

Post by get it to x »

Every current tour player should be bowing down to Tiger, who was almost single handedly responsible for the increase in purses of the PGA tour. Even though he an Phil were like oil and water, they both brought an excitement to golf that had been lacking. The difference was that Tiger made golf cool for everyone.
"I would never want to belong to a club that would have me as a member", Groucho Marx

Return to “GENERAL CHATTER”