media matters

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
seacoaster

Re: media matters

Post by seacoaster »

"A lot of it lies in the leftist leanings of unionized teachers seeing themselves as heroes, rescuing these poor kids from their confusion."

Can I politely ask for the data to support this statement?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 4:11 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:32 am Finally, no one cares if anyone wants to live differently than how they’re born. No one.

:roll:

How did the right becomes such whiners??

One athlete is "wrecking the dreams of not simply the 15 girls she beat, but the thousands of others watching all this thinking they shouldn’t even try."
Excuse there Skippy but people have the right to care when YOUR tax dollars are being used to pay for the surgery. If a dude wants to cut off his tallywhacker and have a vagina inserted in its place and pay for the estrogen therapy and pay for it all herself... Knock yourself out. Don't sit here and tell me paying for it is my responsibility. Your a rich old white liberal guy, why dont you break out your effing checkbook and underwrite all these expensive procedures your god damn self. I don't know what is wrong with you but you have rapidly turned into an industrial strength weed.
Were your (or my) tax dollars used?
Can you cite something that says that's what happened with Lia? I sure can't.

I was quoting Petey's ridiculous statement.

But ok, why would you "whine" about your tax dollars being used when you have no basis for thinking they were???

Yes, whiners.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 2:25 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 1:13 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 12:34 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 12:27 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 11:17 am My swim buddy sent me this:

https://newswwc.com/sports/poker-news/t ... final/amp/

His note was this is more in line with what he expected. Daughter has been swimming since she was 6 months. He’s grooming her to be an Olympic caliber athlete if it works out. Her club has produced Olympians.
92CD2C7D-15FC-4492-B818-70C893962C91.jpeg
She came in 8th.

Hmmmmm. Do we applaud purposeful tanking now?

Thomas, who set a program record with her victory in 500 free on Thursday, finished dead last in the 100 with a time of 48.18, despite entering the finals with the fourth-fastest time…
Obviously you weren’t an athlete. Take care Petey. Back to the corner for you along with a dunce cap. Say hi to my other friend. Buh bye.

“obviously”.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Yup. "obviously".
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:43 am Yup. "obviously".

It’s true, Monsieur Dorleac; I don’t play squash against 60-year olds+ at tony country clubs, so regrettably I have no glory stories to regale others with.

It’s also true, I do not regularly embellish my athletic career on public websites.

Guilty as charged!

:lol: :lol:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 1:48 pm

It’s true, Monsieur Dorleac; I don’t play squash against 60-year olds+ at tony country clubs, so regrettably I have no glory stories to regale others with.

It’s also true, I do not regularly embellish my athletic career on public websites.

Guilty as charged!

You've also admitted that you didn't play any college sports, and best we can tell have never had to actually compete for anything in a serious un-entitled way, born with the silver spoon, frat boy behavior etc...those are your admissions. You've also indicated that you don't have any kids playing lacrosse...perhaps they play another sport? High level? On that you remain mum, which seems to me to indicate that the answer is simply 'no'.

So, when you spout off so incorrectly about what it means to compete at a high level in sports, the sacrifices one makes, the motivations to compete, you simply lack credibility.

You needn't "embellish" a darn thing, you simply never even entered into the fray as far as we can tell. Heck, not everyone has the talents necessary to compete at a high level, and my goodness there's no shame in that, but as far as we can tell you haven't competed in anything at all...except partisan trolling. At that, you are indeed relentless, though not actually that effective, as a fan so often points out, you can't keep your story straight.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:48 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:32 am Finally, no one cares if anyone wants to live differently than how they’re born. No one.

One athlete is "wrecking the dreams of not simply the 15 girls she beat, but the thousands of others watching all this thinking they shouldn’t even try."
Excuse there Skippy but people have the right to care when YOUR tax dollars are being used to pay for the surgery. If a dude wants to cut off his tallywhacker and have a vagina inserted in its place and pay for the estrogen therapy and pay for it all herself... Knock yourself out. Don't sit here and tell me paying for it is my responsibility. Your a rich old white liberal guy, why dont you break out your effing checkbook and underwrite all these expensive procedures your god damn self. I don't know what is wrong with you but you have rapidly turned into an industrial strength weed.

But ok, why would you "whine" about your tax dollars being used when you have no basis for thinking they were???

Yes, whiners.
Sex change operations are being done for prisoners in many states. Who is paying for them again???

https://www.worldtribune.com/team-biden ... perations/

Am i free to whine now??? I have no problem with ANYONE who wants to butcher their bodies if it makes them feel better. All you have to do is pay for it yourself. Is that too much to ask???

https://www.ohiocrimelaw.com/blog/2014/ ... te-really/

I get it now, if your diagnosed with Gender Identity Disorder......... Who the eff made that one up??????????
Last edited by cradleandshoot on Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:33 pm

Yes, whiners.
Sex change operations are being done for prisoners in many states. Who is paying for them again???
https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/6587038001

https://www.forbes.com/sites/carlieport ... rgery/amp/

What’s the count?

Stop spreading falsehoods
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:42 pm

Yes, whiners.

What’s the count?

Your suffering from Gender Identity Disorder I take it??
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Yes, whiners.

What’s the count?

"The ruling came in the case of convicted wife killer Michelle L. Kosilek. Born Robert Kosilek, Michelle struggled for years with feelings that she was a woman inside a man’s body. Kosilek’s wife, Cheryl, thought she could cure Kosilek but he repaid her empathy by strangling her in 1990.

Kosilek was convicted in 1992 and began battling state prison officials by filing a lawsuit seeking the surgery. Kosilek lost her first case; however, in her second lawsuit, US District Court Judge Mark Wolf ordered the surgery to take place. Judge Wolf found that Kosilek had a serious medical need that could only be adequately treated with the surgery, there was no legitimate reason to deny the surgery, and the denial of surgery would violate Kosilek’s right to adequate prison medical care under the Eighth Amendment."

For that keeping score, this is the first time an appeals court has ruled that a sex change operation was necessary for a prisoner suffering from gender identity disorder. Despite the ruling, it’s not clear if the surgery will take place any time soon as the district court’s order was stayed during the appeal. Additionally, no surgeon in Massachusetts has expressed a willingness to perform the surgery. Finally, although an out-of-state doctor was located who is willing to perform the surgery, the state medical board has not given him the authorization to do the procedure in Massachusetts.

I’m sure some of you are wondering where Michelle, with Robert’s equipment, has been housed for the past two decades. Kosilek, 64, has been staying in a men’s prison where she is taking hormones and developing female physical qualities while awaiting the surgery."

So who will pay for this surgery again???? I'm guessing MD Lax is going to break out his checkbook. :roll:
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

I wonder how long before someone has Species Identity Disorder??? Someone out there has to have spent their lives walking on 2 legs knowing in their heart they are really a German Shepard....... :roll:
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:53 pm

Yes, whiners.

What’s the count?

"The ruling came in the case of convicted wife killer Michelle L. Kosilek. Born Robert Kosilek, Michelle struggled for years with feelings that she was a woman inside a man’s body. Kosilek’s wife, Cheryl, thought she could cure Kosilek but he repaid her empathy by strangling her in 1990.

Kosilek was convicted in 1992 and began battling state prison officials by filing a lawsuit seeking the surgery. Kosilek lost her first case; however, in her second lawsuit, US District Court Judge Mark Wolf ordered the surgery to take place. Judge Wolf found that Kosilek had a serious medical need that could only be adequately treated with the surgery, there was no legitimate reason to deny the surgery, and the denial of surgery would violate Kosilek’s right to adequate prison medical care under the Eighth Amendment."

For that keeping score, this is the first time an appeals court has ruled that a sex change operation was necessary for a prisoner suffering from gender identity disorder. Despite the ruling, it’s not clear if the surgery will take place any time soon as the district court’s order was stayed during the appeal. Additionally, no surgeon in Massachusetts has expressed a willingness to perform the surgery. Finally, although an out-of-state doctor was located who is willing to perform the surgery, the state medical board has not given him the authorization to do the procedure in Massachusetts.

I’m sure some of you are wondering where Michelle, with Robert’s equipment, has been housed for the past two decades. Kosilek, 64, has been staying in a men’s prison where she is taking hormones and developing female physical qualities while awaiting the surgery."

So who will pay for this surgery again???? I'm guessing MD Lax is going to break out his checkbook. :roll:
How many people in how many states?
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 3:20 pm

Guilty as charged!

You've also admitted that you didn't play any college sports, and best we can tell have never had to actually compete for anything in a serious un-entitled way, born with the silver spoon, frat boy behavior etc...those are your admissions. You've also indicated that you don't have any kids playing lacrosse...perhaps they play another sport? High level? On that you remain mum, which seems to me to indicate that the answer is simply 'no'.

So, when you spout off so incorrectly about what it means to compete at a high level in sports, the sacrifices one makes, the motivations to compete, you simply lack credibility.

You needn't "embellish" a darn thing, you simply never even entered into the fray as far as we can tell. Heck, not everyone has the talents necessary to compete at a high level, and my goodness there's no shame in that, but as far as we can tell you haven't competed in anything at all...except partisan trolling. At that, you are indeed relentless, though not actually that effective, as a fan so often points out, you can't keep your story straight.

You use the royal “We” often.

Who is it you speak for, besides TLD? Did everyone give you approval to speak for them? Could I see that agreement?
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:53 pm

Yes, whiners.

What’s the count?

It’s simply bizarre to see our resident FLP’ers agitating for taxpayer-funded sex change operations of prisoners.

I’m simply out of words. No person in their right mind would support the use of taxpayer money for sex change operations for prisoners. I’m speechless, Cradle. No words.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Yes, whiners.

Am i free to whine now??? I have no problem with ANYONE who wants to butcher their bodies if it makes them feel better. All you have to do is pay for it yourself. Is that too much to ask???

I get it now, if your diagnosed with Gender Identity Disorder......... Who the eff made that one up??????????
It's an entirely different topic, but you go ahead and get all exercised about it.
I haven't taken any position on that topic, but if you'd bothered to ask, I'm pretty darn unconcerned; It doesn't make my top 100 list of things to think hard about.

So, the real question to me is, why are you changing the subject and making accusations?
Last edited by MDlaxfan76 on Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 6:59 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 3:20 pm

Guilty as charged!

You use the royal “We” often.

Who is it you speak for, besides TLD? Did everyone give you approval to speak for them? Could I see that agreement?
Anyone who has been paying attention to Petey over time disagree as to his having communicated his lack of ever having competed for anything? Certainly not in our sport...

I'll just use "we" for those who've paid attention over time to you, Petey.
Others are free to express themselves as "we who haven't paid attention"... ;)
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:10 pm

Yes, whiners.

It's an entirely different topic, but you go ahead and get all exercised about it.
I haven't taken any position on that topic, but if you'd bothered to ask, I'm pretty darn unconcerned; It doesn't make my top 100 list of things to think hard about.

So, the real question to me is, why are you changing the subject and making accusations?
I'm doubting that gender
identity disorder is a real thing. If you remember the point YOU made was taxpayer money was not being used for gender reassignment surgery. That assertion is not correct. If anyone is changing the subject it is you sir.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:42 am

Yes, whiners.

I'm doubting that gender
identity disorder is a real thing. If you remember the point YOU made was taxpayer money was not being used for gender reassignment surgery. That assertion is not correct. If anyone is changing the subject it is you sir.
How many States and how many people eating up your tax dollars? You have any numbers?
“I wish you would!”
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:55 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:42 am

Yes, whiners.

I'm doubting that gender
How many States and how many people eating up your tax dollars? You have any numbers?

Are posters allowed to opine on states other than their own?

Return to “POLITICS”