media matters

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
seacoaster

Re: media matters

Post by seacoaster »

She's smart, informed and very facile with the press. The name calling just suggests a phobia of women like that. In 2022, that's pretty sad.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

I think Jen Sake will do just fine when she leaves her present gig. Her arrogant, condescending self righteous nature will make her a perfect fit over at MSNBC. I never said she was not smart. I know a lot of smart people who are not likeable for a number of reasons. Jen Sake is one of them. If memory serves me correct there were a number of posters on this forum who made MANY unflattering comments about Sarah Sanders looks and her intelligence. That is different of course. :roll: her asinine catch phrase of " I'll circle back to that" is a hoot. When has she ever circled back to answer any question she could not answer? That could be the title of her MSNBC gig... Circling Back with Sake... :lol:
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:49 am I think Jen Sake will do just fine when she leaves her present gig. Her arrogant, condescending self righteous nature will make her a perfect fit over at MSNBC. I never said she was not smart. I know a lot of smart people who are not likeable for a number of reasons. Jen Sake is one of them. If memory serves me correct there were a number of posters on this forum who made MANY unflattering comments about Sarah Sanders looks and her intelligence. That is different of course. :roll: her asinine catch phrase of " I'll circle back to that" is a hoot. When has she ever circled back to answer any question she could not answer? That could be the title of her MSNBC gig... Circling Back with Sake... :lol:
Maybe she or someone in the press office calls the reporter directly back with the follow up information. Do you know she or one of her staff doesn't do that? Do you hear, in any of the press conferences, reporters complaining about the lack of follow up or circling back? And "arrogant"? You're giving your 1970s preferred-lifestyle away.

Sarah Sanders' problem was she lied on behalf of an Administration with no fidelity to the truth about nearly everything.

And you can see what Sanders had to deal with just by watching Rubio, Cruz, and FNC now, as GOP politicians -- whose lives are dedicated to division -- and the network decompensates into the carrier of Russian talking points and agent of disunity.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

seacoaster wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:04 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:49 am I think Jen Sake will do just fine when she leaves her present gig. Her arrogant, condescending self righteous nature will make her a perfect fit over at MSNBC. I never said she was not smart. I know a lot of smart people who are not likeable for a number of reasons. Jen Sake is one of them. If memory serves me correct there were a number of posters on this forum who made MANY unflattering comments about Sarah Sanders looks and her intelligence. That is different of course. :roll: her asinine catch phrase of " I'll circle back to that" is a hoot. When has she ever circled back to answer any question she could not answer? That could be the title of her MSNBC gig... Circling Back with Sake... :lol:
Maybe she or someone in the press office calls the reporter directly back with the follow up information. Do you know she or one of her staff doesn't do that? Do you hear, in any of the press conferences, reporters complaining about the lack of follow up or circling back? And "arrogant"? You're giving your 1970s preferred-lifestyle away.

Sarah Sanders' problem was she lied on behalf of an Administration with no fidelity to the truth about nearly everything.

And you can see what Sanders had to deal with just by watching Rubio, Cruz, and FNC now, as GOP politicians -- whose lives are dedicated to division -- and the network decompensates into the carrier of Russian talking points and agent of disunity.
Jen Sake lied for her boss. What is the difference there counselor? You speak just like a silver tongued devil lawyer should speak. What is the job description of any presidential press secretary... you lie to cover your bosses rear end. So how do you defend all those disgusting personal attacks on Sarah Sanders by your fellow posters? Did you ever wag your finger at them and tell them they were out of line? When your fellow leftie friends barged in on her when she was trying to eat a meal and attempted to humiliate her in public... did you defend her right to privacy??? I admit, i don't know. Your the lawyer, enlighten me counselor. Many despicable comments were made by YOUR friends on this forum to denigrate and insult Ms Sanders when she was the press secretary for a POTUS you did not like. I misspell her name and you go on a diatribe about hateful and disrespectful comments. Where were you counselor to defend Ms Sanders when she was being eviscerated by your friends??? I already know the answer counselor... you did not say jack chit about it did you? I'll circle back to you on that... I will have one of my representatives let you know... 8-) 8-)
Last edited by cradleandshoot on Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

"Maybe"
So what you are saying is that you don't know?? ;)
Bob Ross:
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:06 am

Jen Sake lied for her boss. What is the difference there counselor? You speak just like a silver tongued devil lawyer should speak. What is the job description of any presidential press secretary... you lie to cover your bosses rear end. So how do you defend all those disgusting personal attacks on Sarah Sanders by your fellow posters? Did you ever wag your finger at them and tell them they were out of line? When your fellow leftie friends barged in on her when she was trying to eat a meal and attempted to humiliate her in public... did you defend her right to privacy??? I admit, i don't know. Your the lawyer, enlighten me counselor. Many despicable comments were made by YOUR friends on this forum to denigrate and insult Ms Sanders when she was the press secretary for a POTUS you did not like. I misspell her name and you go on a diatribe about hateful and disrespectful comments. Where were you counselor to defend Ms Sanders when she was being eviscerated by your friends??? I already know the answer counselor... you did not say jack chit about it did you?
You seem to be repeating yourself. So the summary is:

Psaki lies; that's the job.
So did Sanders, and the left hated that.
Why don't or didn't you condemn mean words about Sarah?

Can you describe a few lies by Psaki? And what I'm looking for here are deliberate untruths about facts.

Sanders was saddled with her boos and an administration that made dissembling a national pastime for over four years.

I don't think -- and don't think any reasonable person can think -- that Psaki and Sanders (or the even worse Press Secretary, McEnany) are even close to equivalent in the manner in which they deal(t) with the press and the public. Psaki is smarter, more articulate, better informed and has the built-in benefit of working for an administration that doesn't make maps with a Sharpie.

You have a personal problem with the smart girl at the front of the class. So you spell her name wrong. Seventh grade stuff.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:11 am

"Maybe"
So what you are saying is that you don't know?? ;)
If point-missing was a profession, you'd be chairman of the board.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

This is an amazing idea. It works! :lol:

What’s even funnier is seeing the usual suspects deify her after your witty suggestion. It’s just bizarre.

I don’t even have an opinion about Sarah Sanders, good bad or otherwise. But these guys are on here propping Jen up like a modern day Oracle. :lol:

You’d think that people would be more alarmed that every mainstream news organization is bidding for her services, while simultaneously covering her administration. Does anyone not see the danger in this? Are we just gonna wink at state television in America now? That to me is the story. Meanwhile, these guys are besides themselves over a funny suggestion. Man oh man, we have so far to crawl out of the cultural hole we have fallen down into.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

I thought you never watched?

Could it be that you don't have a clue?
runrussellrun

"I am not suicidal "

Post by runrussellrun »

seacoaster wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:30 am She's smart, informed and very facile with the press. The name calling just suggests a phobia of women like that. In 2022, that's pretty sad.
You would be more fun if you had principles, but you don't have any.

Take some time to self reflect and looks deep within ones self, than to others.

Name calling........directed at women.....IS sad.

Than, why do you partake in name calling, of women, if you think it is sad, ? Seacoaster? You certainly never scold those , that do, that post here.

OH>>>>>>>right........hate and name calling is OK.......

hate monger, juicy smullette, yelled repeatadeatley......in court, after being sented to JAIL for a couple of months " I am not suicidal" after his sentencing.

The very experienced judge, words toward Mr. Smollette, were focused on principles too.

If I were a justin rude-OH type, I would "freeze" everyones bank account, who social media'd and supported this POS. Take about spreading misinformation and hate ....dangerous still. garbage Nation of Islam types are losing their minds over the length of the sentence.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
MDlaxfan76

Re: "I am not suicidal "

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:19 am
seacoaster wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:30 am She's smart, informed and very facile with the press. The name calling just suggests a phobia of women like that. In 2022, that's pretty sad.

Than, why do you partake in name calling, of women, if you think it is sad, ? Seacoaster? You certainly never scold those , that do, that post here.

hate monger, juicy smullette, yelled repeatadeatley......in court, after being sented to JAIL for a couple of months " I am not suicidal" after his sentencing.

The very experienced judge, words toward Mr. Smollette, were focused on principles too.

If I were a justin rude-OH type, I would "freeze" everyones bank account, who social media'd and supported this POS. Take about spreading misinformation and hate ....dangerous still. garbage Nation of Islam types are losing their minds over the length of the sentence.
Do you have a post of seacoaster's you can quote in which he was calling a woman a hateful or insulting name?

If not, then you're off base with your personal attack.

Don't understand your pivot to Smollett, Nation of Islam, whatever that was about, but you needn't reply.
runrussellrun

Stand up to hate

Post by runrussellrun »

INSANE people supported this insane person

https://twitter.com/cathyrusson/status/ ... 6412678148
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

RRR, if I think your personal attacks rise to a level needing an admin warning or penalty, I'll report you...sure. But I also think simply having other posters remind us when we're crossing a line may be ample.

I've had it happen to me, and I've apologized and tried to check myself. Same for other errors.

Again, do you have an example of seacoaster in specific calling a woman a hateful, insulting name?

If not, IMO, you owe him an apology.

It's not hard, we all make errors from time to time.
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

rrr:
> Complains about name calling
> juicy smullette

Smollett seems to have a lot of mental problems yes, but the name calling hypocrisy is hilarious.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:28 am

Do you have a post of seacoaster's you can quote in which he was calling a woman a hateful or insulting name?

Don't understand your pivot to Smollett, Nation of Islam, whatever that was about, but you needn't reply.
Well, you, mdlaxfan, would have to set those "groundrules", b/c I haven't the foggeist as to what YOU consider hateful, or insulting names are.

References to WOMAN........with statements like "you can't put lipstick on a pig " or other variants of same, insulting phrase....which continues to pervade "opion " pieces, posted by seacoaster, and others, when referencing certain women. Like Sarah Palin.

But, we already know, that posting a NY Times article,.......IS not an endorsement of insulting comments :roll: ...or, IS it just cool to insult certain "types" of women. Which IS it, mdlaxfan?

and frankly, unfunny Seinfeld IS one of the most mysogynistic shows around.. Oh....yeah, ELAINE , portrayed as a shallow sleep around gold digger stereo type....oh, and JErry's boob, breast, cleavage comedica GO TO........IS so cool.

I think seinfeld show is hateful to woman.....now what :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQNkeugaAMc

wow.......so funny......real breasts, real specktackyouloore. woof woof....mantown, here we come.
Last edited by runrussellrun on Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:50 am rrr:
> juicy smullette

Smollett seems to have a lot of mental problems yes, but the name calling hypocrisy is hilarious.
more show about the show.

NOPE.......complained about seacoaster complaining.

sequence of events, who complained first ?

people can use language, however they feel. I always call that criminal Bush......shrub. always try to spell Trumps name this way: tRump........out loud, it would sound like Rump.....as in a$$.

your take is I don't use "names", or I am calling out seacoaster, for calling out peter.

ahuh......show about the show.

did you twaat or fecesbook, support for Juicy, days after the "event" come on, be honest......
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:59 am
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:50 am rrr:
> juicy smullette

more show about the show.

NOPE.......complained about seacoaster complaining.

sequence of events, who complained first ?

people can use language, however they feel. I always call that criminal Bush......shrub. always try to spell Trumps name this way: tRump........out loud, it would sound like Rump.....as in a$$.

your take is I don't use "names", or I am calling out seacoaster, for calling out peter.

ahuh......show about the show.

did you twaat or fecesbook, support for Juicy, days after the "event" come on, be honest......
No one can understand the points you're trying to make 99% of the time. They don't translate to paper. You said name calling is sad, then called someone else a name.

You're the only one I support on twitter and facebook.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:54 am

Well, you, mdlaxfan, would have to set those "groundrules", b/c I haven't the foggeist as to what YOU consider hateful, or insulting names are.

References to WOMAN........with statements like "you can't put lipstick on a pig " or other variants of same, insulting phrase....which continues to pervade "opion " pieces, posted by seacoaster, and others, when referencing certain women. Like Sarah Palin.

But, we already know, that posting a NY Times article,.......IS not an endorsement of insulting comments :roll: ...or, IS it just cool to insult certain "types" of women. Which IS it, mdlaxfan?

and frankly, unfunny Seinfeld IS one of the most mysogynistic shows around.. Oh....yeah, ELAINE , portrayed as a shallow sleep around gold digger stereo type....oh, and JErry's boob, breast, cleavage comedica GO TO........IS so cool.

wow.......so funny......real breasts, real specktackyouloore. woof woof....mantown, here we come.
Show us a post by seacoaster insulting a woman by calling her an insulting, hateful name... or else apologize. Real simple.

Your definition of such. Show us or apologize.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

I j
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:33 am
runrussellrun wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:54 am

Show us a post by seacoaster insulting a woman by calling her an insulting, hateful name... or else apologize. Real simple.

Your definition of such. Show us or apologize.
I literally just did provide you "proof", based on "my definition" (see bold above ) Easy to find seacoaster's nytimes link: yup, hate towards women, by proxy.

mdlaxfan, do you post links you endorse or generally support. Or, IS your thing, to be a contrarian and look at things with different aspects and angles , posting "things the GOP does right" links ;)
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

There's probably a post out there in the ether somewhere in which I called, say, McEnany a "lying POS." But my name-calling isn't gender-specific or majority anything. Check that "foe" button.

Return to “POLITICS”