All Things Russia & Ukraine

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
cradleandshoot

Re: All Things Russia & Ukraine

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:31 am
jhu72 wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:14 am
get it to x wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:00 am
Brooklyn wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:06 am ... and the Clorox. makes for good mouth wash according to trumpites :lol:
Yes, because you are all smarter than guys like Dr. Harvey Risch. Maybe '76 doesn't like him because he's a Yalie.
... you might want to read this. A case study on how to identify misinformation: Dr. Harvey Risch.
Thank you. Yeah, probably because he's a Yalie. ;)
But hey, Dartmouth has Laura Ingraham...
What a misogynistic comment about a woman. ;) Your FLP republican credentials are really starting to flounder. Why do you hate conservative women so much??? ;) ;) ;)
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:38 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:31 am
jhu72 wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:14 am
get it to x wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:00 am
Brooklyn wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:06 am ... and the Clorox. makes for good mouth wash according to trumpites :lol:
Yes, because you are all smarter than guys like Dr. Harvey Risch. Maybe '76 doesn't like him because he's a Yalie.
... you might want to read this. A case study on how to identify misinformation: Dr. Harvey Risch.
Thank you. Yeah, probably because he's a Yalie. ;)
But hey, Dartmouth has Laura Ingraham...
What a misogynistic comment about a woman. ;) Your FLP republican credentials are really starting to flounder. Why do you hate conservative women so much??? ;) ;) ;)
Yeah, I must be a misogynist ;) ...guess I should have included Dinesh D'Souza in my self-abuse of my alma mater.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:09 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:56 am
a fan wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:40 pm
Essexfenwick wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:26 pm Nuland said that the US is concerned that the labs would fall into the hands of the Russians and that the US is working with the Ukrainians to properly dispose of the biological samples before Ivan gets there. yeah, just like the ones all the universities have. lol
:lol: You think that your local State Universities and other labs in America aren't working with biohazards that are bad for humans if exposed?

Neat.

How, for example, do you suppose Pfizer and Moderna found a vaccine for Coronavirus, my man? Throwing darts at a board?

And yes, unless you're a blithering idiot, you don't want missiles, bombs, or careless Russian Troops to hit these facilities in the US, let along Ukraine.

You know, sorta like the Ukrainian nuclear plant that was attacked. Bullets and bombs are bad around these things.

But sure, Ukrainians, just like Saddam, have been producing Weapons of Mass Destruction in their spare time. You know: to give them something cool to do on a Friday night. Putin was right to invade them.....isn't that your point here?
Heck the Cornell ag experimental station in geneva ny was from my understanding responsible for the development of DDT.
Are you attempting to criticize all those brilliant minds associated with Cornell?? Cornell U will never change from the Big Red to the Eagles. Isn't that what DDT did, it destroyed all of those eagle eggs before they could hatch? Way back in the day before the DEC decided it needed to save the planet it was actually involved in protecting the environment.
I think Hobart participates in that operation as well so I’m sure it was my lunkhead fellow alums to blame!
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:33 am
Essexfenwick wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:29 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:15 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:14 pm
a fan wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:00 pm
Essexfenwick wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:46 pm
Uh oh… the USA is frantic Putin might get the coronavirus vaccine formula !!!
What was I thinking: yes, Essex—-your story from “some guy on the internet” is 1000% true.

Ukraine was planning on attacking Russia with bio-weapons, and that’s why Russia invaded.

You and your internet sleuths cracked the case! Only YOU have the “real truth” here. Way to go!

You’ll be receiving your “Internet Researcher” Cub Scout patch in the mail.
Next he'll be telling us about Q, the Ukrainian government run underground child sex rings, and they drink the blood of babies, and are funded by Gates...and Soros! Those damn Nazis!
What about the Jewish space lasers?

I have a better one.

Joe doesn’t have dementia!! Lol!!
I hope you never have a love one suffer and die from dementia. It won't be funny to you or your family you freaking dumbass. Go to hell you freaking moron. Check that... I hope it does happen to you... you deserve to witness it first hand... what a freaking fool you are...
At least you admit Joe has Dementia.

The CDC really needs to address this health related national security threat.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Don't feed this troll. Isolate and ignore. Boycott Dumb.

Nearly rototilling time anyway, C&S.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

seacoaster wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:58 am Don't feed this troll. Isolate and ignore. Boycott Dumb.

Nearly rototilling time anyway, C&S.
That said, cradle, thank you for expressing (again) the disgust we, who have, or have had, loved ones who've suffered horribly from dementia feel at these gross trolling posts.
Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

You sound like one of those Communists like Bernie Sanders.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Goldman Sachs to exit Russian banking/investment sector.

The hits keep on coming.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Kismet wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:38 am Goldman Sachs to exit Russian banking/investment sector.

The hits keep on coming.

Ironically that’s the only net positive for Russia I’ve heard. :lol:
Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

Will Putin win the Nobel prize?

10000 deaths in Ukraine

BUT.... he ended covid and the MaskTards get to breath fresh air again.

So here's the math.

6,000000 worldwide covid deaths per year (2021) MINUS 10000 Urkainian deaths EQUALS 5,990000 lives saved by Putin.

I think everybody can agree that's pretty impressive.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Essexfenwick wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 am

Says the guy who keeps telling us how awesome the commie Putin is.

But yeah, it's REALLY cool seeing Americans like you think that Putin is your buddy, and a powerless Congressman is your enemy!

Your fellow Americans are SO proud that you're a Russian Commie puppet!
a fan

Post by a fan »

Kismet wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:38 am Goldman Sachs to exit Russian banking/investment sector.

The hits keep on coming.
Un-possible, Kismet. Putin is a genius, and is playing chess to everyone's checkers.

Because nothing projects power like a bankrupt commie, with an army that can't make it from A to B without running out of gas......
Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

a fan wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:32 am
Essexfenwick wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 am

Says the guy who keeps telling us how awesome the commie Putin is.

But yeah, it's REALLY cool seeing Americans like you think that Putin is your buddy, and a powerless Congressman is your enemy!

Your fellow Americans are SO proud that you're a Russian Commie puppet!
No way!!!

I hate communism. It’s even worse than the Nazis by a wide margin in death count. That’s why Bernie should be expelled from congress.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Essexfenwick wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:49 amNo way!!!

I hate communism. It’s even worse than the Nazis by a wide margin in death count. That’s why Bernie should be expelled from congress.
Uh oh. Another poster who doesn't know what communism is.

Bernie has NEVER touting communism, or communistic ideals.

Putin has. And you're rooting for the guy.
Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

a fan wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:52 am
Essexfenwick wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:49 amNo way!!!

Uh oh. Another poster who doesn't know what communism is.

Bernie has NEVER touting communism, or communistic ideals.

Putin has. And you're rooting for the guy.

Bernie honeymooned in the USSR has decades long relationships with Marxist groups and doesn’t mind being called a communist.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washin ... f_amp=true

He needs to be expelled from congress during wartime.
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

Things aren’t so sweet in Russian either. A different perspective of those unfortunate enough to have to live during Putin’s madness.

Until fairly recently I was in a relationship with a Russian immigrant woman recruited here 13 years ago as a cancer research scientist. She became a citizen 6 years ago and her younger daughter lives in SF and now has a green card while doing post doc work on Parkinson’s disease. The rest of her family is in Novosibirsk in western Siberia. It’s Russia’s third largest city and center for science and tech. Her older daughter lives there with her husband, 14 son and the ex-husband. Also living in the same city is her sister and until her passing a couple months ago, her mom, both living on meager state pensions (about $500/mo each). A niece that works for Schlumberger as a petroleum geologist was living in Krasnoyarsk, but has recently relocated to Germany where her Brazilian boyfriend lives.

My ex used to make annual 5 week long trips home with a huge suitcase full of gifts and goods like cellphones and laptops in addition to a moneybelt with about $7,000 to $10,000 as financial aid for the family. That’s no longer going to happen.

I still keep in touch with her daughter here. Russia was in very bad shape prior to this invasion but has now taken a severe step downward and she believes things are in a near collapse as goods become more scarce and expensive. This could also lead to violence as things become more dire. Her family are considering leaving the county and like others are doing, getting their passports in order. I’m not sure where they would go as I didn’t want to bring it up, but perhaps initially to Kazakhstan or Tatarstan then maybe eventually here.
Last edited by ardilla secreta on Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Just executed my second-ever, all-time, "ignore" function...FL calls it a "foe" :roll:

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
a fan

Post by a fan »

Essexfenwick wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:00 pm Bernie honeymooned in the USSR has decades long relationships with Marxist groups and doesn’t mind being called a communist.

:lol: Says the guy who's been telling us how awesome Putin is.

Bernie has been part of our representative democracy....yet you call him a commie. Neat.

Yet another guy who doesn't know what communism is. But sure....keep rootin' for Putin, Essex!!
Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

a fan wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:39 pm
Essexfenwick wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:00 pm Bernie honeymooned in the USSR has decades long relationships with Marxist groups and doesn’t mind being called a communist.

:lol: Says the guy who's been telling us how awesome Putin is.

Bernie has been part of our representative democracy....yet you call him a commie. Neat.

Yet another guy who doesn't know what communism is. But sure....keep rootin' for Putin, Essex!!
Hey we can both agree that a government official that honeymooned in the USSR, has decades long Marxist buddies and doesn’t mind being called a communist needs to denounce communism publicly as the sick minded evil that it is or be kicked out of congress.

Return to “POLITICS”