Conservative Ideology 2024: NOTHING BUT LIES AND FEARMONGERING

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
RedFromMI

Re: Conservative Ideology

Post by RedFromMI »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:45 am Arrest him today, or your entire thesis about ‘there’s no voter fraud’ is gone forever.
No it is not. And any of the fanlax posters are not responsible for enforcing NC state law. And I repeat - no one is saying there is NO voter fraud. Just that fraud at a level to affect an election is extremely rare and pretty much never at the statewide/nationwide level.

You are flailing... :lol:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

RedFromMI wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:22 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:45 am Arrest him today, or your entire thesis about ‘there’s no voter fraud’ is gone forever.
No it is not. And any of the fanlax posters are not responsible for enforcing NC state law. And I repeat - no one is saying there is NO voter fraud. Just that fraud at a level to affect an election is extremely rare and pretty much never at the statewide/nationwide level.

Yes it is.

If you don’t arrest Meadows today for an absolutely unmistakable case of voter fraud, then no one is ever going to be arrested, and no one cares enough to expose the inherent mess.

Today, or you have no defense going forward.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:46 pm

Yes it is.

If you don’t arrest Meadows today for an absolutely unmistakable case of voter fraud, then no one is ever going to be arrested, and no one cares enough to expose the inherent mess.

Nope. That's on you and your team....YOU are the guys who won't stop whining about voter fraud.

And when you find some? You laughably don't want to do anything about it....and blame "someone else" for not throwing this guy in jail.

Right.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:46 pm

Yes it is.

I am not a voter in NC, so I cannot even make a legal complaint against him. Your argumentation is so juvenile to be completely inane. And you do not win any arguments here, as you apparently have some problems putting together a case for your position. So just repeat ad nauseum.

UF wants your degree back (if you actually have one)!
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Dumb.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

seacoaster wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:30 pm
Dumb.
Your response was better than mine! :lol:
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

RedFromMI wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:34 pm
Dumb.
Well I doubt that. But Meadows's -- or should I say "the Meadows's"? -- fraud on the people of North Carolina actually illustrates how infrequent vote fraud is, and how immaterial it is as far as affecting the outcome of an election is concerned. The Meadows story is really about hypocrisy and hubris: that an anti-fraud spouter was, while spouting, engaged in the very sort of practice he warned against. And in the end, it suggests what most of us believe: that GOP legislative efforts aimed at "tightening up" on voting procedures is 21st century Jim Crow stuff. He really is the dumbest huckster of the Trump Gang, and that's saying something when you have Peter "Green Bay Sweep" Navarro and Larry "Foster Brooks" Kudlow as competition.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

seacoaster wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:02 pm
Dumb.
Well I doubt that. But Meadows's -- or should I say "the Meadows's"? -- fraud on the people of North Carolina actually illustrates how infrequent vote fraud is, and how immaterial it is as far as affecting the outcome of an election is concerned. The Meadows story is really about hypocrisy and hubris: that an anti-fraud spouter was, while spouting, engaged in the very sort of practice he warned against. And in the end, it suggests what most of us believe: that GOP legislative efforts aimed at "tightening up" on voting procedures is 21st century Jim Crow stuff. He really is the dumbest huckster of the Trump Gang, and that's saying something when you have Peter "Green Bay Sweep" Navarro and Larry "Foster Brooks" Kudlow as competition.

If you think an instance of a guy who knows better who knowingly violated the election law in a woebegone county proves that there is actually little evidence of voting fraud, I don’t know what to tell ya. I’d say in reply, if this guy can do it (and no arrest), imagine how many schmucks the DNC convinces to do the same thing in cities where absolutely no one checks identification…
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

PB doesn't understand statistics. I get that. But one case is one case out of millions of votes in NC. Last I heard Trump won NC, and I am pretty confident that Meadows would have voted for Trump. So no effect on the presidential election in that state.

And for a very red county, they should be embarrassed by the allegations, and begin a real investigation. If they do not, that might indicate the tendency to look the other way when it is one of their own "team" that is caught in wrongdoing.

And you keep ignoring the fact that we are not saying no fraud ever occurs, but that it seldom rises to the level that would change the outcome of an election (especially a statewide Senate race or a presidential election). And there is NO documentation of enough fraud to change the results of any of the states for the 2020 presidential election. There was not enough to stop the certification anywhere, and not enough to question the election since UNLESS YOU LIE ABOUT IT.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

RedFromMI wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:04 pm PB doesn't understand statistics. I get that. But one case is one case out of millions of votes in NC. Last I heard Trump won NC, and I am pretty confident that Meadows would have voted for Trump. So no effect on the presidential election in that state.

And for a very red county, they should be embarrassed by the allegations, and begin a real investigation. If they do not, that might indicate the tendency to look the other way when it is one of their own "team" that is caught in wrongdoing.

And you keep ignoring the fact that we are not saying no fraud ever occurs, but that it seldom rises to the level that would change the outcome of an election (especially a statewide Senate race or a presidential election). And there is NO documentation of enough fraud to change the results of any of the states for the 2020 presidential election. There was not enough to stop the certification anywhere, and not enough to question the election since UNLESS YOU LIE ABOUT IT.
.... but .... but ....but it happened once in Eastlongduckdong and once in Westlongduckdong, so it must happen all the time everywhere!
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
CU88

Post by CU88 »

party of Law & Order, for everyone but themselves...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... ed-license
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

Conservatives are consistently better informed than liberals in scientific surveys

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public ... ant_topics

Conservatives are more sexually attractive than liberals according to scientific surveys

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/won ... arch-says/

Conservatives are physically stronger than liberals

https://www.investors.com/politics/colu ... -ideology/

Conservatives are healthier

https://bigthink.com/health/why-conserv ... -liberals/

Conservatives are more giving

https://www.realclearmarkets.com/articl ... 03479.html

Conservatives have less mental illness than liberals by a wide margin

https://www.hennessysview.com/p/psychol ... berals?s=r

Conservatives are happier than liberals

https://www.pewresearch.org/wp-content/ ... piness.pdf

I mean if you’re born stronger and better looking it makes sense that you don’t need the crutch of government to survive and you are healthier plus happier. But still interesting
CU88

Post by CU88 »

News flash: If you outlaw abortions, stop people from voting, ban discussions of sexual orientation and gender identity in classrooms, and criminalize providing gender affirming care for trans youth, you're not the party of "limited government."
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
DocBarrister

A Prime Example of a Trump Cultist

Post by DocBarrister »

Donald Trump is an accused rapist, so it is not surprising that some of his cultists appear to be pro-rape.

But pro-rape when it comes to your own daughters?!? Apparently so for this Trump cultist.

Both parties condemned a Republican candidate for a seat in Michigan's House of Representatives after he made an analogy about the 2020 presidential election’s involving rape and his daughters.

Robert Regan, a favorite to win Michigan's District 74 seat, made the comment at a livestreamed panel Sunday in response to an assertion that it was "too late" to overturn the election results.

"That's kind of like having three daughters. I tell my daughters if rape is inevitable, lie back and enjoy it," Regan said. "That's not how we roll. That's not how we won this election."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2022-e ... -rcna19350

As a father of a daughter myself, I cannot even imagine a normal, sane father saying something like that.

Not surprisingly, Regan’s own daughter opposes his candidacy.

The daughter of a candidate running for a seat in the Michigan state House has drawn viral attention online after taking to Twitter earlier this week to plead with voters not to elect her father to office.

In the viral tweet, which has racked up more than 159,000 likes in the past two days, Stephanie Regan, the daughter of Republican state House candidate Robert Regan, writes, "If you're in Michigan and 18+ pls for the love of god do not vote for my dad for state rep. Tell everyone."

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/5 ... -viral?amp

As we have seen on our own forum, Trump cultists tend to be deficient in their moral character, cognitive abilities, and psychiatric stability (like Trump himself). Like Robert Regan, they tend to be racist, bigoted, moronic, misogynistic piles of trash. Just ask Regan’s daughter.

DocBarrister
@DocBarrister
Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

^^^^^ all hearsay with not a shred of evidence.

From her diary
Ashley Biden describes drug abuse and affairs as well as “inappropriate” showers with her father Joe. She also asks herself the question “Have I been abused?” and replies with “I think so.”

OMG!!!

Sleepy Creepy Joe took naked abusive showers with his daughter.

That explains this extensive video evidence of child abuse

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V4PLSPvJ9BY
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

seacoaster wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:02 pm
Dumb.
Kudlow was once a smart guy. Knew how to party as well! I don’t think Navarro has ever been anything other than a stain on his mother’s legacy.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Posted this in response to the Tim Miller thing, but it fits here too:

You can see, in real time every day and night, the Right decompensating over this, and slowly but surely turning to what they know: make the Ukraine war a partisan talking point for elections, even if it means supporting a rival who is currently, as we speak, engaged in war crimes and the effort to end the life of a sovereign nation. At the same time, they have no -- literally "no" -- platform or plan for the country. They don't believe in democracy: they believe in hanging onto their jobs, getting a majority, and having first dibs at the spigot of largesse that is the Government.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

seacoaster wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:23 am
Posted this in response to the Tim Miller thing, but it fits here too:

You can see, in real time every day and night, the Right decompensating over this, and slowly but surely turning to what they know: make the Ukraine war a partisan talking point for elections, even if it means supporting a rival who is currently, as we speak, engaged in war crimes and the effort to end the life of a sovereign nation. At the same time, they have no -- literally "no" -- platform or plan for the country. They don't believe in democracy: they believe in hanging onto their jobs, getting a majority, and having first dibs at the spigot of largesse that is the Government.

Well first I’d say that it’s simply smarter politics for Republicans to watch Democrats fail miserably as they are doing now (crime, inflation, war, CRT, telling parents that sex education for 1st graders is normal, all things woke, releasing violent criminals with no bail, etc…).

But if it’s a Republican plan you want, Rick Scott just released one. Have a look:

https://morningconsult.com/2022/03/02/r ... s-polling/
Last edited by Peter Brown on Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “POLITICS”