All Things Russia & Ukraine

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Essexfenwick

Re: All Things Russia & Ukraine

Post by Essexfenwick »

56 percent of the public believe the election was fraudulent in the most accurate poll the last 2 election cycles.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.republ ... ating.html

Thems the facts

I’m pretty sure they are onto something seeing the seething fear and roadblocks of transparent forensic audits. You’d think they would be welcomed and encouraged by lovers of democracy. That’s part of why the majority feels fraud is rampant.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

wrote: The majority opinion is that Biden is incompetent regarding every major issue.

Not a good position for warfare. Nobody trusts his instincts and the majority believe the election was tainted by fraud.
The majority opinion among MAGAts, fershure...

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
a fan

Post by a fan »

Essexfenwick wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:36 pm 56 percent of the public believe the election was fraudulent in the most accurate poll the last 2 election cycles.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.republ ... ating.html

Thems the facts

I’m pretty sure they are onto something seeing the seething fear and roadblocks of transparent forensic audits. You’d think they would be welcomed and encouraged by lovers of democracy. That’s part of why the majority feels fraud is rampant
They did the audits. They didn’t catch our fraud.

That’s how good we are. Are you ready for a Senate run 100% by the Democrat Party ?

Sorry mate. Republicans need to learn how to code.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Brooklyn wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:15 pm
Essexfenwick wrote: ↑Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:43 am
The majority opinion is that Biden is incompetent regarding every major issue.

Except for the issue of job creation, I'm sure.

Lol. Unemployment under Trump was 3.5% nationally with some states at full employment. Getting back to a rate something close doesn’t mean you ‘created’ jobs.

The bigger issue is (as ever) inflation. If your paycheck isn’t keeping pace with costs, you’re losing, regardless of unemployment rate.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:47 pm
Brooklyn wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:15 pm
Essexfenwick wrote: ↑Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:43 am
The majority opinion is that Biden is incompetent regarding every major issue.

Except for the issue of job creation, I'm sure.

Lol. Unemployment under Trump was 3.5% nationally with some states at full employment. Getting back to a rate something close doesn’t mean you ‘created’ jobs.

The bigger issue is (as ever) inflation. If your paycheck isn’t keeping pace with costs, you’re losing, regardless of unemployment rate.
pfft. You’re No republican, pete.

If you don’t have enough money for what you want , you either get a second job, or you get more education/training to get a better paying job.

Asking the government to make things cheaper is the liberal path, pete.

I think it’s just swell that you don’t understand this.
Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

^^^^ doesn’t notice Joe has dementia.

Not smart.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Essexfenwick wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:06 pm ^^^^ doesn’t notice Joe has dementia.

Not smart.
Oh I noticed. He’s easier to control now, savvy?

Why do you think my team worked so hard to fake the election results, and install Joe?
Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

a fan wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:12 pm
Essexfenwick wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:06 pm ^^^^ doesn’t notice Joe has dementia.

Not smart.

Why do you think my team worked so hard to fake the election results, and install Joe?
Glad you can see Joe has dementia. I was worried you couldn’t.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

"All Things Russian & Ukraine"

Back to trolling...
old salt

Post by old salt »

jhu72 wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 1:39 pm
tech37 wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:03 pm Truths...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrMiSQAGOS4
Mearsheimer is going to have to modify his theory. He clearly didn't / doesn't predict the unity on display across the nation of Ukraine today.
That presentation was > 6 years ago.
He did accurately predict that Putin would destroy Ukraine.
The unity did not develop until too late to save Ukraine, as he predicted.
Let's see how that unity endures when the existential threat recedes. e.g. the Polish Mig transfer.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Essexfenwick wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:17 pm

Not smart.

Nope. I see it.

He does what we want now. It’s great.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

The ruble has lost 90% of its value to the dollar since the conflict began.

We're paying more for gasoline.
If the dollar had had the same plunge that the ruble has had, we'd be paying $30-50 a gallon for gas right now.

But world markets see the US economy as very, very strong.
Russia very, very weak.

But our trolls on here think we should give up and let Putin have Russia under his thumb, commit whatever atrocities he wishes as a Stalin wannabe.

After all "white Christian values"...
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

check your numbers again:

https://cdn.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles ... -draft.png

Only the delusional believe that a republican can do no wrong.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Interesting, though could be disinformation campaign.

Russia is apparently recruiting Syrians to come fight against Ukraine. But here's a claim that 20,000 experienced military folks around the world are volunteering to fight for Ukraine.

Ukraine says more 20,000 foreign volunteers want to join special unit to combat Russian forces
From CNN staff
The Ukrainian Defense Ministry says it has created a special unit — the International Legion — which has already started to carry out combat missions to counter Russian aggression.

More than 20,000 volunteers and veterans from 52 countries have expressed their desire to join, according to Brigadier General Kyrylo Budanov, commander of the Main Intelligence Directorate of the Ministry that will run this legion.

Burdanov expressed his gratitude to the fighters and said they are mostly experienced fighters who have participated in many peacekeeping campaigns around the world.

"Any help is worth its weight in gold," he said.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:47 pm The ruble has lost 90% of its value to the dollar since the conflict began.

If the dollar had had the same plunge that the ruble has had, we'd be paying $30-50 a gallon for gas right now.

Russia very, very weak.

But our trolls on here think we should give up and let Putin have Russia under his thumb, commit whatever atrocities he wishes as a Stalin wannabe.

Not certain who you’re referring to but it’s not me. I actually think the one way to get rid of Putin is to bog him down in Ukraine. My read is these Ukrainians just might beat the Russians.

I was off when I thought we should immediately go for a cease fire. Mea culpa. I thought the Ukrainians needed time to regroup. Like many, the Ukrainians have surprised me. I’d get them all the SAM’s, Javelins, UCAV’s, and basic equipment I could. Discreetly. I’d also quietly pay some Tatars to go mess up the Russian equipment in Crimea.

This could be the end of Putin if the West does their side effectively. Just don’t give Putin an excuse to launch the nukes.
Last edited by Peter Brown on Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

a fan wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:41 pm
Essexfenwick wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:17 pm

Not smart.

Nope. I see it.

He does what we want now. It’s great.
No it sucks…

You bungled JoeTard into WW3
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:47 pm After all "white Christian values"...
Afghan & Haitian refugees are envious.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Brooklyn wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:51 pm

My numbers are fine. I was talking pre-Covid, which is the reasonable metric.
Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:00 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:47 pm The ruble has lost 90% of its value to the dollar since the conflict began.

Russia very, very weak.

Not certain who you’re referring to but it’s not me. I actually think the one way to get rid of Putin is to bog him down in Ukraine. My read is these Ukrainians just might beat the Russians.

I was off when I thought we should immediately go for a cease fire. Mea culpa. I thought the Ukrainians needed time to regroup. Like many, the Ukrainians have surprised me. I’d get them all the SAM’s, Javelins, UCAV’s, and basic equipment I could. Discreetly. I’d also quietly pay some Tatars to go mess up the Russian equipment in Crimea.

This could be the end of Putin if the West does their side effectively. Just don’t give Putin an excuse to launch the nukes.

Sigh.

“The end of Putin” is the best reason he would possibly have to launch nukes.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:01 pm
Brooklyn wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:51 pm

My numbers are fine. I was talking pre-Covid, which is the reasonable metric.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM

Return to “POLITICS”