All Things Russia & Ukraine

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Essexfenwick

Re: All Things Russia & Ukraine

Post by Essexfenwick »

I wonder if Putin will win the Nobel Prize for ridding the world of Covid.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:39 am Putin's two (or is it one?) trolls are in full form this AM.

It’s not “trolling” to point out how remarkably disastrous this current administration has been. I’d call it an honest observation.

Crime, inflation, global disorder. I don’t see a whole lot to brag about. You do?

How about instead of forgiving Iran and Venezuela and buying their oil, let’s start with opening the Keystone pipeline….is that really so difficult?

Your rigid defense of Biden in the unmistakable face of his unbelievably poor performance is what you used to accuse Trumpers of doing for Trump.
Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:52 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:39 am Putin's two (or is it one?) trolls are in full form this AM.

It’s not “trolling” to point out how remarkably disastrous this current administration has been. I’d call it an honest observation.

Crime, inflation, global disorder. I don’t see a whole lot to brag about. You do?

How about instead of forgiving Iran and Venezuela and buying their oil, let’s start with opening the Keystone pipeline….is that really so difficult?

Your rigid defense of Biden in the unmistakable face of his unbelievably poor performance is what you used to accuse Trumpers of doing for Trump.

Except Trump outperformed every President in the 21st century. Which they have to wildly spin against or it may kill them. They would rather have a nuclear war than be intellectually embarrassed. That’s white liberals for you… 50 percent more mental illness diagnosis than any other sub group according to left leaning Pew Research.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Essexfenwick wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:02 am

Except Trump outperformed every President in the 21st century. Which they have to wildly spin against or it may kill them. They would rather have a nuclear war than be intellectually embarrassed. That’s white liberals for you… 50 percent more mental illness diagnosis than any other sub group according to left leaning Pew Research.
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=trump+and+the ... linton.jpg
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Essexfenwick wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:40 am I wonder if Putin will win the Nobel Prize for ridding the world of Covid.
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=trump+and+the ... 252287.jpg
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

So dumb and partisan.

We have threads that address all sorts of political issues. And sure, there's a political element to the policy decisions being made regarding the invasion of Ukraine by Putin's Russia.

But this partisan, Putinesque crap is disgustingly trolling on this thread. People are dying and "boo Biden"," oil prices are up"...

On the financial and climate threads, we've discussed Keystone ad nauseam, including the reality that Keystone will not add a single new drop of energy to world supply, thus no impact on oil prices. there may be strategic reasons to favor Keystone, as well as financial ones for the refiners in New Orleans, but it ain't a factor in oil prices this past year, next year, or those thereafter.

go ahead and take that argument to those threads.
It's a dumb one, but at least it's on the right thread.

Here, we know that your agenda is simply support Putin, "boo Biden", and we can't wait for a pro-Putin, white Christian like DeSantis to take over...

It's disgustingly inappropriate IMO.

and your alter ego above and below is worse still.
Last edited by MDlaxfan76 on Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

Uh… it’s the substantial majority opinion in the United States right now.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:06 am

So dumb and partisan.

We have threads that address all sorts of political issues. And sure, there's a political element to the policy decisions being made regarding the invasion of Ukraine by Putin's Russia.

But this partisan, Putinesque crap is disgustingly trolling on this thread. People are dying and "boo Biden"," oil prices are up"...

On the financial and climate threads, we've discussed Keystone ad nauseam, including the reality that Keystone will not add a single new drop of energy to world supply, thus no impact on oil prices. there may be strategic reasons to favor Keystone, as well as financial ones for the refiners in New Orleans, but it ain't a factor in oil prices this past year, next year, or those thereafter.

go ahead and take that argument to those threads.
It's a dumb one, but at least it's on the right thread.

Here, we know that your agenda is simply support Putin, "boo Biden", and we can't wait for a pro-Putin, white Christian like DeSantis to take over...

It's disgustingly inappropriate IMO.
dudes......you folks really need to find a new gig.......it IS tiring and pointless. Oh....wait......exactly
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Unsportsmanlike Conduct
SECTION 4. No post-er shall:
a. Enter into a maligning argument with an official, Admin, as to any decision that has been made.
b. Use threatening, profane or obscene language, or gestures.
c. Bait, taunt, call undue attention to oneself, or commit any other act considered unsportsmanlike by the officials. Baiting and taunting is a one-to-three-day non-releasable foul in all cases.
d. Troll and/or commit other Russian 'bot and/or other Putinesque behaviors. A troll is someone who uses over-the-top opinions or unverified claims to incite others, stir up controversy, and change a civilized discussion into a battleground.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Why did Putin invade Ukraine?

Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

jhu72 wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:07 am

I learned nothing from your post.,,,,,,other than being obsessed with following hateful people.
Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

The majority opinion is that Biden is incompetent regarding every major issue.

Not a good position for warfare. Nobody trusts his instincts and the majority believe the election was tainted by fraud.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

jhu72 wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:07 am

:D

Perhaps we need a lighter side thread?

Painfully, Fox really is out of their gourd confused as to where to land on this.

SNL's take:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc9dlPlOH3Y
tech37

Post by tech37 »

jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

tech37 wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:03 pm Truths...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrMiSQAGOS4
Mearsheimer is going to have to modify his theory. He clearly didn't / doesn't predict the unity on display across the nation of Ukraine today.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Essexfenwick wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:43 am The majority opinion is that Biden is incompetent regarding every major issue.

Not a good position for warfare. Nobody trusts his instincts and the majority believe the election was tainted by fraud.
That’s ok. We’re gonna fake the next election, too.

You know that, right? Republicans will never win an election again now that our fake election team is in place.

How do you think we got Putin in office, my man?

That’s right: absentee ballots.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 1:48 pm
Essexfenwick wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:43 am The majority opinion is that Biden is incompetent regarding every major issue.

You know that, right? Republicans will never win an election again now that our fake election team is in place.

I’m not a huge ballot fraud proponent but I think you’re living under a rock if you don’t think it’s gone on in America forever.

That said, while Essex comes on strong, the essence of his message is correct. No one really knows who’s calling the shots in this White House. Joe is not completely aware these days at all hours, sadly. So in the absence of knowing who makes the hard decision, some folks can take advantage of that.

I think he might just luck out in Ukraine. Those guys have proven far more resistant to invasion than anyone thought. If the West can continue to supply anti tank missiles, SAM’s, and basic supplies, honestly I think they might yet ‘win’, at great cost but still. And if we are really lucky, that could be the end of Putin.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Essexfenwick wrote: ↑Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:43 am
The majority opinion is that Biden is incompetent regarding every major issue.

Except for the issue of job creation, I'm sure.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 1:57 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 1:48 pm

I’m not a huge ballot fraud proponent but I think you’re living under a rock if you don’t think it’s gone on in America forever. .
? I just told you I’m part of the fake election team, Pete. I’m not living under a rock.

Our team let you off easy last cycle. We sent our team to Florida month ago. You wont win a single election on the ballot next election.

Sorry man. It’s not personal.

Return to “POLITICS”