All Things Russia & Ukraine

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Essexfenwick

Re: All Things Russia & Ukraine

Post by Essexfenwick »

NATO countries made a huge mistake dropping a economic A-bomb on Russia. Now Russia may need to take over Finland and Sweden to strengthen their resources and they have an logical excuse handed to them by morons. The USA wasn’t the leader on this. They followed behind the Europeans. Economic A bombs are just as or more damaging as Kinetic war. Now we are at war with Russia whether people are aware of it or not. Russia has the upper hand since they have less to lose…have less fear of death…don’t have a nitpicky/cowardly/freaked out population and the most nuclear weapons on earth.

Trump understands these things in his instincts and knows how to keep a lid on the world. The swamp has proven its damaging stupidity that runs red with blood .. over and over.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:54 pm
None of that is demanding a declaration of war. What, than, IS it demanding? What actions ?

But hey, why not just exaggerate? It's called lying.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

[ ?
Last edited by runrussellrun on Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Kismet wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:06 am The latest from Orange Cheeto in Florida at a fundraiser -

Trump mused to donors that we should take our F-22 planes, "put the Chinese flag on them and bomb the sh*t out" out of Russia. "And then we say, China did it, we didn't do, China did it, and then they start fighting with each other and we sit back and watch."

Such a stable genius.
I suspect Orange Duce has crippled his run for 2024. Although with the morons in his cult, who knows. :roll:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

runrussellrun wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:27 am
None of that is demanding a declaration of war. What, than, IS it demanding? What actions ?

He’s just playing dumb. Of course it’s a declaration of war.

Kinzinger has been on a media tear for two weeks now, ramping up his simple-minded hysteria. He really is a daft cretin, zero intellect and nuance, so of course he’s the DNC’s favorite Republican these days. You could toss this schlub $20 and he’d say whatever you want him to. In this case however, he’s being paid with deep-pocketed Brookings shadow pimp cash, which of course no one in the public understands and the media won’t reveal because they’re in too (look at the paid speeches that ‘journos’ like Natasha Bertrand and Ken Dilanian give…Aspen Institute, Bilderberg Conference, Brookings natch…and you think they’re honest journalists?!?!? :lol: ).

What is a no fly zone other than a declaration of war? Does MD actually think enemy planes miraculously fall out of the sky in a ‘no fly zone’. Who exactly hits those Russian planes? Bird strike excuses can only be used once before generals start wondering…

And if it’s US or NATO planes firing at Russian planes, aren’t we at war? And if we are at war, you think Putin is reluctant to go nuclear at 70 years of age and no way out of the mess he’s created? :roll:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

jhu72 wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:56 am
Kismet wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:06 am The latest from Orange Cheeto in Florida at a fundraiser -

Trump mused to donors that we should take our F-22 planes, "put the Chinese flag on them and bomb the sh*t out" out of Russia. "And then we say, China did it, we didn't do, China did it, and then they start fighting with each other and we sit back and watch."

Such a stable genius.
I suspect Orange Duce has crippled his run for 2024. Although with the morons in his cult, who knows. :roll:
Efficacy vs delusion. At least he admits he’s ok with all the false flag behavior that’s supported his own standing over the past half dozen years or so.

But I suspect this administration and this Russia issue pushes him to be more likely to run. That spigot of dirty international dough is thinning out these days so he needs to milk the cows here to stay afloat and being in office would allow him to stonewall a wave of maturity defaults he’s staring at while in the seat.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:03 am

Such a stable genius.
Efficacy vs delusion. At least he admits he’s ok with all the false flag behavior that’s supported his own standing over the past half dozen years or so.

But I suspect this administration and this Russia issue pushes him to be more likely to run. That spigot of dirty international dough is thinning out these days so he needs to milk the cows here to stay afloat and being in office would allow him to stonewall a wave of maturity defaults he’s staring at while in the seat.
He will pretend to run (all that's required to keep the cult flowing him cash), but I think his chances or actually winning the republican nomination let alone the presidency are diminishing, everyday.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

jhu72 wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:10 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:03 am

Such a stable genius.

He will pretend to run (all that's required to keep the cult flowing him cash), but I think his chances or actually winning the republican nomination let alone the presidency are diminishing, everyday.
I agree with that except think he will formally file and be in at least early. It’ll be funny when he strings it out on the primary, destroys the prey then tries to buy he way back into the dem side with populist idiocy and whatever cash he’s willing to throw them.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:50 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:01 pm
old salt wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:55 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:42 pm out of Turkey works fine, out of Poland works fine...the operators can be anywhere in the world.
That's launching attacks out of NATO countries Turkey & Poland.
Might as well use manned stealthy strike aircraft.
If Ukrainian pilots, ok.
No it's not. It's still launching air strikes from NATO territory.
No different than evacuating Ukrainian jets or loaners from EU countries to Poland or Romania & launching attacks from there.
Any country from which airstrikes are launched (manned or unmanned) against Russian forces makes them combatants & targets for Russian counter-strikes.

But I think drones could do a heck of a lot without putting American lives directly at risk.
That's not the critical consideration. Drawing in the host country &/or NATO into combat is the restraining factor.
NATO is not ready for war on the E flank. In the air or on the ground.
The longer Russia is tied down in Ukraine, the more time we have to bolster our defensive E front.
I think you're right that it's a "restraining factor". But I think the conflict is inevitable.

Putin is spoiling for the direct fight, has declared the economic sanctions an act of war. And we're going to escalate the economic pain further. There's actually a whole lot more that's coming.

To be clear, I think we should do the military intervention side as clandestinely as we can. But supplying more firepower is known to be happening. No need to be specific. But seems to me that the drones could be highly effective.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Peter Brown wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:58 am
runrussellrun wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:27 am

He’s just playing dumb. Of course it’s a declaration of war.

Kinzinger has been on a media tear for two weeks now, ramping up his simple-minded hysteria. He really is a daft cretin, zero intellect and nuance, so of course he’s the DNC’s favorite Republican these days. You could toss this schlub $20 and he’d say whatever you want him to. In this case however, he’s being paid with deep-pocketed Brookings shadow pimp cash, which of course no one in the public understands and the media won’t reveal because they’re in too (look at the paid speeches that ‘journos’ like Natasha Bertrand and Ken Dilanian give…Aspen Institute, Bilderberg Conference, Brookings natch…and you think they’re honest journalists?!?!? :lol: ).

What is a no fly zone other than a declaration of war? Does MD actually think enemy planes miraculously fall out of the sky in a ‘no fly zone’. Who exactly hits those Russian planes? Bird strike excuses can only be used once before generals start wondering…

And if it’s US or NATO planes firing at Russian planes, aren’t we at war? And if we are at war, you think Putin is reluctant to go nuclear at 70 years of age and no way out of the mess he’s created? :roll:
Sorry guys, it's not a declaration of war. Simply isn't.

Totally different to say that what Kinzinger is advocating, and the Ukrainians are desperately requesting (it's Ukrainian airspace, not Russia's), will be considered an 'act of war' by Putin. So, too, are the economic sanctions, as Putin's already said.

We can debate whether there's any chance of totally avoiding direct conflict with Russia as this unfolds, but absent our leaving NATO I don't see such happening...unless Putin is deposed. He ain't coming to Jesus.

We understand why you hate Kinzinger, you Trump insurrectionist, Putin bootlicker toadies (incl. Essex). ;)

Salty's making a reasoned argument for slow walking direct intervention, while preparing for the reality that such is coming. We may disagree about timetable tactics, but fundamentally that's a rational argument with none of this partisan garbage in the way. That's appreciated.
Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

runrussellrun wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:31 am
Essexfenwick wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:26 am NATO countries made a huge mistake dropping a economic A-bomb on Russia. Now Russia may need to take over Finland and Sweden to strengthen their resources and they have an logical excuse handed to them by morons. The USA wasn’t the leader on this. They followed behind the Europeans. Economic A bombs are just as or more damaging as Kinetic war. Now we are at war with Russia whether people are aware of it or not. Russia has the upper hand since they have less to lose…have less fear of death…don’t have a nitpicky/cowardly/freaked out population and the most nuclear weapons on earth.

Trump understands these things in his instincts and knows how to keep a lid on the world. The swamp has proven its damaging stupidity that runs red with blood .. over and over.
If just having an "R" in the whitehouse is preventative measures............why the demand for such large budgets for our military offensive industry, if tough guy tRump, or Reagan/Nixon/Bush (s) keeps Putin from doing stuff ?

Rs and Ds are both stupid

Only Trump gets it because he didn’t cause the issues. The Rs and Ds are embarrassed by their obvious stupidity and had to get Trump .. the outsider .. the great exposer of the idiots.. out.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Cultist warning. Boycott Dumb.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Oooh Trump I love you baby Trump! Gimme some of that short stumpy D trump.
Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

No Russia aggression during Trump.

Biden and Obama … no wins and tons of blood.

Really stupid leaders.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Last edited by runrussellrun on Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

^ so many words to try and undo embarrassing facts

Trump = peace/order and American strength

Every other president of the 21st century = chaos, war, defeat and American weakness.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Essexfenwick wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:40 am No Russia aggression during Trump.

Biden and Obama … no wins and tons of blood.

Really stupid leaders.

Trump has been on Putin's side in Ukraine's long struggle against Russian aggression

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/tr ... uxbndlbing

In the struggle now uniting the free world against an autocrat's lawless aggression, America's most recent ex-President sided with the autocrat.

It's not just that Donald Trump recently hailed the "genius" of Putin's strike against Ukraine. Since his political career began, Trump has backed Putin in ways connected directly to the Russian's quest to subjugate that country.

For years, relations between Russia and the celebrity real estate executive were lubricated by money. There was the development financing Trump's sons boasted about, the Palm Beach mansion he sold to a Russian oligarch for $95 million four years after buying it for $41 million, the Manhattan project in association with a mob-linked Russian émigré.

He sought to place a Trump Tower in Moscow even as he ran for president. In 2013, when he staged a beauty pageant there, Trump asked on Twitter: "Will (Putin) become my new best friend?"

You were saying ...
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

^^^ so many words to explain why all the leaders except Trump allow wars to start.

It’s psychotic but cute.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Can I use the R word because I have a lot of words for this commentary but it’s as succinct and elegant as it’s going to get for this owner of a rack full of shoes for clowns?
Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:52 pm Can I use the R word because I have a lot of words for this commentary but it’s as succinct and elegant as it’s going to get for this owner of a rack full of shoes for clowns?
Since your losing so badly against obvious facts. Yes you can.

Return to “POLITICS”