Syracuse v. Northwestern 3/1/2022 @ 4:00

D1 Womens Lacrosse
DMac

Re: Syracuse v. Northwestern 3/1/2022 @ 4:00

Post by DMac »

On the B1G but I didn't watch it (most of it anyway). The officiating crew had me so frustrated I couldn't take it.
EH, 6 & 3....I'm sayin' she's back. Yes, I did see her get stuffed on her drive to the cage with very little time left
to pretty much ice the game. Who's betting she doesn't score on that play? I checked in a couple of times during
the game. First time I did Cuse's lead went from 3 to 2, next time was when EH drove to the cage. Figured I was
a jinx and turned it off. Frustrating game for me. Wlax can still make crazy sometimes. What's a charge, what's
a block (just like hoops, inconsistent calls), what's a cross check, what's not. One check drives a girl to the ground,
no call. Next time, yellow card. This crew needs to be called into the Great Room Of Officials and rewatch this
game and give themselves an evaluation on how they did. Did you interrupt this game to the point that you phukked
it up completely or did you look like you knew what you were doing and had it under control?
Not at all surprised to hear that the game ended on a questionable call. Was just awful.
OuttaNowhereWregget

Post by OuttaNowhereWregget »

seacoaster wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:46 am
OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:22 am
seacoaster wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:11 am
DMac wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:20 am It's listed at 4 on the Cuse schedule, also listed as a 4 o'clock game on the B1G Network programming listing..
Gotta be EST.
https://btn.com/shows/
I'm not a BTN or BTN+ subscriber. Is this game accessible through Youtube TV?
I'm just curious, how did you guys end up watching the game yesterday?
YoutubeTV
It's well worth it for women's lacrosse fans. Once you click that plus sign (watch brief 30 second how-to video) in the upper right hand corner, every single game is recorded, regardless of which network does the broadcasting. It's automatic. And as you'll see, the games are stored for replay for months. As you'll note, there are games from 9 months ago still available to watch. It's a great deal.

Cagekeeper

Post by Cagekeeper »

Is this game on replay anywhere?
LaxDad23

Post by LaxDad23 »

Replay is here, but requires a subscription.

https://www.bigtenplus.com/en-int/playerpage/1271615

Return to “D1 WOMENS LACROSSE”