The Biden - Harris Era.

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Essexfenwick

Re: The Biden - Harris Era.

Post by Essexfenwick »

DocBarrister wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:27 pm
Essexfenwick wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:24 pm
Essexfenwick wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:16 pm Politicians who attacked unmasked and unvaccinated Americans as "superspreaders" and said they should be fired from their jobs are now suddenly hugging and kissing each other in a packed room because their poll numbers got too low. I guess "THE SCIENCE" is political science!
Not to toot my own horn but to educate..

I also noticed Joe had dementia during the campaign and that it’s not good for unvaccinated hordes to flood the border and spread out into the country. That’s two huge health related national security threats that I …. Essex Fenwick alerted the country to that the CDC couldn’t figure out. I was a science major..but also smarter than 99 percent of scientists so I don’t judge.
Your racism is showing.

Please cover up.

DocBarrister :?
Yes. White liberals have mental illness diagnosed 50 percent more than any other subgroup

And liberal scientists are woefully low quality
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

yikes this stuff is gross.

Please go away.
Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:41 pm yikes this stuff is gross.

Please go away.
I agree.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

So grateful Orange Duce lost decisively to Sleepy Joe. Tone couldn't be more different, and welcome.

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

DocBarrister wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:13 pm One of the best starts and finishes of a State of the Union speech I’ve ever seen.

Biden hit it out of the park.

DocBarrister :)
well, I dunno about that hyperbole, but I do agree that the actual messaging was excellent, and he clearly believes what he says deep in his bones.

Biden's skill set is not rhetorical delivery, as he stumbles on words due to his stutter issues, but anyone fair minded knows what he's saying and that he's authentic in his convictions.

Right or wrong on any particular policy. Authentic.

I do agree that the beginning and ending messages were particularly strong. and a bunch of "unity" moments throughout. That was clearly the primary theme.

Ukraine is clearly a unifying issue...and the wrap up echoed those themes very strongly.

youth, I think we saw a genuine Biden, including as you may or may not recall, his view on policing. He rejected from the outset the phrase "defund the police" when it first began to be used. Not who he is. Reform, train, innovate, sure, but all of that requires money and commitment. That's where he was then and now.

I think it was smart politics to go there as it's definitely uncomfortable for those who'd embraced the term to hear that rebuke, but they also know that he cares about the equity and justice issues and believes they are critical to address.

Indeed a whole lot of the messages were aimed squarely at the voters who have felt that Dems were out of touch with them, Build in America, bridges and roads, rural issues, Wall Street control and lack of competition, immigration reform and secure borders, public safety.

The pathway to normalization from the virus, caring about kids' mental health and education, opioids, whole lot of issues that are responsive to folks' concerns.

Sure some nods to progressive issues, but speaking primarily in the language of the middle class worker and family or emphasizing the issues that have broad national support.

Even when he took a partisan shot, "no more infrastructure weeks, we will have an infrastructure decade", he made an effort to thank the Republican support in specific for the infrastructure bill.

Good stuff.

Regardless of one's political persuasion, we really do need to find ways to unify and commit to improving the country together. so, a speech like that, emphasizing those themes, should be embraced.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Essexfenwick wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:38 pm
Essexfenwick wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:16 pm Politicians who attacked unmasked and unvaccinated Americans as "superspreaders" and said they should be fired from their jobs are now suddenly hugging and kissing each other in a packed room because their poll numbers got too low. I guess "THE SCIENCE" is political science!

I also noticed Joe had dementia during the campaign and that it’s not good for unvaccinated hordes to flood the border and spread out into the country. That’s two huge health related national security threats that I …. Essex Fenwick alerted the country to that the CDC couldn’t figure out. I was a science major..but also smarter than 99 percent of scientists so I don’t judge.
Your racism is showing.

Please cover up.

Yes. White liberals have mental illness diagnosed 50 percent more than any other subgroup

And as I have already pointed out - junk science is what he is drawing his information from (the 50 percent figure)...

And to actually believe that he has diagnosed dementia? Get real.

If this poster is actually a scientist he is woefully lacking in scientific ability...
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

RedFromMI wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:04 pm
Essexfenwick wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:38 pm

Your racism is showing.

Please cover up.

And as I have already pointed out - junk science is what he is drawing his information from (the 50 percent figure)...

And to actually believe that he has diagnosed dementia? Get real.

If this poster is actually a scientist he is woefully lacking in scientific ability...
troll, no more no less. Gross.
Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

The survey respondents who identified as white and liberal also identified as diagnosed with mental illness at some point in their lives.

Joe isn’t mentally ill. He has dementia. It’s different but similar in the judgement and performance areas.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Essexfenwick wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:12 pm The survey respondents who identified as white and liberal also identified as diagnosed with mental illness at some point in their lives.

Joe isn’t mentally ill. He has dementia. It’s different but similar in the judgement and performance areas.
Again - trolling without providing any backing information as to why ANYONE should believe what you are saying.
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:01 pm
DocBarrister wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:13 pm One of the best starts and finishes of a State of the Union speech I’ve ever seen.

Biden hit it out of the park.

DocBarrister :)
well, I dunno about that hyperbole, but I do agree that the actual messaging was excellent, and he clearly believes what he says deep in his bones.

Biden's skill set is not rhetorical delivery, as he stumbles on words due to his stutter issues, but anyone fair minded knows what he's saying and that he's authentic in his convictions.

Right or wrong on any particular policy. Authentic.

I do agree that the beginning and ending messages were particularly strong. and a bunch of "unity" moments throughout. That was clearly the primary theme.

Ukraine is clearly a unifying issue...and the wrap up echoed those themes very strongly.

youth, I think we saw a genuine Biden, including as you may or may not recall, his view on policing. He rejected from the outset the phrase "defund the police" when it first began to be used. Not who he is. Reform, train, innovate, sure, but all of that requires money and commitment. That's where he was then and now.

I think it was smart politics to go there as it's definitely uncomfortable for those who'd embraced the term to hear that rebuke, but they also know that he cares about the equity and justice issues and believes they are critical to address.

Indeed a whole lot of the messages were aimed squarely at the voters who have felt that Dems were out of touch with them, Build in America, bridges and roads, rural issues, Wall Street control and lack of competition, immigration reform and secure borders, public safety.

The pathway to normalization from the virus, caring about kids' mental health and education, opioids, whole lot of issues that are responsive to folks' concerns.

Sure some nods to progressive issues, but speaking primarily in the language of the middle class worker and family or emphasizing the issues that have broad national support.

Even when he took a partisan shot, "no more infrastructure weeks, we will have an infrastructure decade", he made an effort to thank the Republican support in specific for the infrastructure bill.

Good stuff.

Regardless of one's political persuasion, we really do need to find ways to unify and commit to improving the country together. so, a speech like that, emphasizing those themes, should be embraced.
Agree with most of your comments. This speech was not structured or tuned to be a hyperpartisan rallying cry. That’s just not Biden (for better or worse … sometimes the Republicans need to be called out on their atrocious behavior).

CNN poll showed 70% very positive (41%) or somewhat positive (29%) about the speech, with just 29% negative.

That wouldn’t be great for Clinton or Obama, but that’s pretty good for Biden, who has never been a great orator.

DocBarrister
@DocBarrister
Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

RedFromMI wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:28 pm
Essexfenwick wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:12 pm The survey respondents who identified as white and liberal also identified as diagnosed with mental illness at some point in their lives.

Again - trolling without providing any backing information as to why ANYONE should believe what you are saying.
https://wbckfm.com/new-pew-study-white- ... -problems/

Pew research is liberal leaning and still finds white liberals to be mentally ill in a excess scientifically diagnosed percentage
Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

Liberals are also less sexually attractive and physically weaker than conservatives which is probably the logical root of the mental illness excess diagnosis.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/won ... arch-says/

https://www.investors.com/politics/colu ... -ideology/

This needs to be common knowledge so people can understand the world better and the reason being so many things.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Essexfenwick wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:33 pm
RedFromMI wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:28 pm

https://wbckfm.com/new-pew-study-white- ... -problems/

Pew research is liberal leaning and still finds white liberals to be mentally ill in a excess scientifically diagnosed percentage
You must not actually read these publications, as the Pew study DID NOT MAKE THIS CONCLUSION. Someone took their raw data and fed it into a stat program and low and behold came up with a correlation. No analysis of whether such correlation had any statistical significance. Just as I said before - junk science.

You can keep posting these junk links, and you are NOT actually supporting your conclusions. You are only making yourself look less than smart - sort of like PB has often done.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Essexfenwick wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:37 pm Liberals are also less sexually attractive and physically weaker than conservatives which is probably the logical root of the mental illness excess diagnosis.

This needs to be common knowledge so people can understand the world better and the reason being so many things.
Correlation is not causation. Please actually critically read what you are posting. These articles are more sensationalist than helpful. (Yes even in the Washington Post!).
Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

RedFromMI wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:49 pm
Essexfenwick wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:37 pm Liberals are also less sexually attractive and physically weaker than conservatives which is probably the logical root of the mental illness excess diagnosis.

Correlation is not causation. Please actually critically read what you are posting. These articles are more sensationalist than helpful. (Yes even in the Washington Post!).

liberal fools now admit the Washington Post is not news!!

My work here is done!

I set the whole thing up and trapped you dum dums!!!!

I am a science major. The actual kind that does experiments
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

Essexfenwick wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:52 pm

My work here is done!

I spent about a decade working in clinical and basic science research at some of the world’s leading research institutions. So, I know what it takes to succeed in science.

May I respectfully suggest you consider a different career?

https://jobs.target.com/

DocBarrister 8-)
@DocBarrister
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

CBS News poll shows 78% approval of President Biden’s speech.

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/newyork/liv ... tream/#app

DocBarrister
@DocBarrister
Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

DocBarrister wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:28 am

My work here is done!

I spent about a decade working in clinical and basic science research at some of the world’s leading research institutions. So, I know what it takes to succeed in science.

DocBarrister 8-)

A doctor that can’t recognize Joe has dementia is incompetent. Just sayin.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Somebody has a lot of cream filled socks around his bedroom.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

I am going to get a 4.0 in damage.

(Afan jealous he didn’t do this first)
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Essexfenwick wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:36 am
DocBarrister wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:28 am

My work here is done!

DocBarrister 8-)

A doctor that can’t recognize Joe has dementia is incompetent. Just sayin.
My dad ultimately lost his life do to advanced dementia. My brother and sisters had to take care of him 24/7. Joe certainly has some issues with cognitive decline. It ain't dementia, I witnessed the rapid progression in my dad. My dad went downhill rapidly. He was diagnosed in August of 2006. He wound up in hospice care early in 2007. He spent almost a year suffering before he passed. He didn't know any of his kids for many months. I have plenty of criticisms of Joe Biden. Diagnosing him with dementia is wrong, I myself have been guilty of doing so and I should know better.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:

Return to “POLITICS”