All Things Russia & Ukraine

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
jhu72

Re: All Things Russia & Ukraine

Post by jhu72 »

Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:51 am
Essexfenwick wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:50 am
ardilla secreta wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:47 am
Essexfenwick wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:27 am
runrussellrun wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:22 am
Essexfenwick wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:10 am Usurper Poopy Pants has a teleprompter fumbling tonight. He should probably sleep till 5 pm just to be refreshed.

I’m really glad that the science dropped the mask mandate in congress just before the televised speech so the democrats don’t look like morons on top of being morons.
vast majority of registered voters in the USA don't belong to either party............

But recent polling indicates the majority believe the election was impacted by fraud… JoeTard is mentally insufficient, has screwed up every major issue …and is incompetent. The independents are especially horrified.
0BCF2BE8-40D9-4C83-8DD2-D284C0B92B04.jpeg

Excuse me for expousing the solid majority opinions.

You seem bitter to be in the solid minority who believe Joe is mentally competent. Lighten up! Even though he has us dangerously close to WW3 and somehow managed a hot war in Europe …it’s funny to watch him pick his teeth while not answering any unexpected / non pre planned questions.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Almost all surveys of the question of fraud in the past election have shown the number who believe the election was fraudulent to be somewhere between 30% and 40%. If you ask the question in a particular way - you can get that number higher (for example asking if someone thinks that fraud happened no matter at what level).

That number is troubling not because it means anything real about the past election (in which fraud had no part in determining the final result but allegations of non-existent fraud were central to Trump's - and others - attempts to overthrow a legitimate election). Rather it is troubling because there is a giant propaganda industry devoted to pushing the false narrative to potentially allow politicians to overthrow the next presidential election.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Essexfenwick wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:59 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:51 am
Essexfenwick wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:50 am
ardilla secreta wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:47 am
Essexfenwick wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:27 am
runrussellrun wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:22 am
Essexfenwick wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:10 am Usurper Poopy Pants has a teleprompter fumbling tonight. He should probably sleep till 5 pm just to be refreshed.

I’m really glad that the science dropped the mask mandate in congress just before the televised speech so the democrats don’t look like morons on top of being morons.
vast majority of registered voters in the USA don't belong to either party............

But recent polling indicates the majority believe the election was impacted by fraud… JoeTard is mentally insufficient, has screwed up every major issue …and is incompetent. The independents are especially horrified.
0BCF2BE8-40D9-4C83-8DD2-D284C0B92B04.jpeg

Excuse me for expousing the solid majority opinions.

You seem bitter to be in the solid minority who believe Joe is mentally competent. Lighten up! Even though he has us dangerously close to WW3 and somehow managed a hot war in Europe …it’s funny to watch him pick his teeth while not answering any unexpected / non pre planned questions.
Sure. I'm the bitter one.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

RedFromMI wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:00 am Almost all surveys of the question of fraud in the past election have shown the number who believe the election was fraudulent to be somewhere between 30% and 40%. If you ask the question in a particular way - you can get that number higher (for example asking if someone thinks that fraud happened no matter at what level).

That number is troubling not because it means anything real about the past election (in which fraud had no part in determining the final result but allegations of non-existent fraud were central to Trump's - and others - attempts to overthrow a legitimate election). Rather it is troubling because there is a giant propaganda industry devoted to pushing the false narrative to potentially allow politicians to overthrow the next presidential election.
see above as part of said propaganda industry
Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:11 am
RedFromMI wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:00 am Almost all surveys of the question of fraud in the past election have shown the number who believe the election was fraudulent to be somewhere between 30% and 40%. If you ask the question in a particular way - you can get that number higher (for example asking if someone thinks that fraud happened no matter at what level).

see above as part of said propaganda industry

56 percent believe fraud effected the election from the most accurate poll the last 2 presidential election cycles.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/rebeccado ... n-n2597481

That poll also has Biden at a slightly higher popularity than the other polls at this time 41 percent vs the 30s.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

This is the F-ing "All Things Russa & Ukraine" thread.

People are dying to preserve their freedom from tyranny.

Take the disgustingly partisan, unpatriotic trolling elsewhere Essex
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

seacoaster wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:25 am Extraordinary guy:

https://twitter.com/chefjoseandres/stat ... 4208752641
absolutely!
CU88

Post by CU88 »

+2
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
old salt

Post by old salt »

DMac wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:36 am Sure can sir, no range though, you're on your own with that.
Get your dogs in the air and follow the scent. ;)
:lol: ...Roger that. Hey CAG, do we have one of our stoofs with the sniffer mod (which detects the diesel fumes from the snorkeling subs) up & ready to launch ? ...& have 'em lay a line of sonobuoys out that bearing line, stay Jezebel until directed to go Julie. Get a willy fudd looking in that direction. Launch 2 dippers, leap frogging out that bearing line, stay passive until cleared to go active.
Last edited by old salt on Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

"gays"....hmmm, don't tell us religion is involved with this type of thinking. Certainly, not.

Moe......home ED ism , perhaps ;)

why anyone believes in casper the ghost, anymore, is stone age. And to the point of caring what consenting adults choose to get themselves off.

Question IS, why wasn't this guy killed YEARS ago ? :roll: :roll:
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:18 am This is the F-ing "All Things Russa & Ukraine" thread.

dude, the guy responded to Reds post, on election something or others. REDS post. Than another poster, also responded to Reds post.

and yet, you only go "after" one person. You think this IS lost on people? YOU, trolling ONE particular dude.

The lack of application of any, said , "principles"

you are right, this place is better off without.......
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
old salt

Post by old salt »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:37 am Turns out NATO wasn't the deciding factor, nor was "Nazification". NATO countries are already next door to Russia and no peep in flexing from Russia. The Baltic nations weren't very aligned with Russia culturally or socially and are small enough that they aren't a problem in Russia. Even though they're NATO. They can be ignored. Then throw in the paradox that annexing or controlling Ukraine means 4 more NATO countries next door. Just shows all the whining about NATO here provoking things is incorrect.

This was about preventing a strong, independent, successful and westernized Ukrainian society. Ukraine is closely aligned via culture and language with Russia, and many Ukrainian relatives are in Russia and vice-versa. A country like Ukraine at 1/3 the population of Russia, enjoying actual prosperity and freedom would have destabilized Russia. Why do you think so much money went into dividing Ukraine within and without (including high level paid US politicians) for the past couple of decades?

This is a weak dictator trying to hang on to power. He convinced himself of his own strength. He thought he had divided Europe and the US enough, but probably felt he had to act quickly since the current president wouldn't bend over for him and didn't want relations to improve, especially post-COVID. This is a dictator a good chunk of our population was in love with for the past 5+ years because they thought he was the definition of strength and manliness. The only thing he has is an outdated, poorly maintained nuke system. And he's already played that hand. We're ready.

Ukraine's future as it currently stands is uncertain, but nearly the entire world is behind them. And we're in the right.

I stand against Russia when it matters. Right now.
The Baltic nations were Soviet Republics & part of Tsarist Russia before that. They cut off Kaliningrad from Russia.
They are extremely vulnerable & will be very difficult for NATO to defend if invaded.
Minimize their importance at your peril. That's why NATO is deploying more forces there asap.
Our forces in the Baltic states are trip wires. We are not ready to hold them, yet.

Controlling Ukraine, along with Belarus, would give Putin 2 compliant buffer states between NATO & Russia.
Forcing NATO to heavily fortify their entire eastern border, from the Black Sea to the Baltic Sea (or Arctic, if Finland now joins NATO)
3 days of NATO enthusiasm will take years to become deployable forces.

You're right about one thing. We're in a full blown Cold War again. Only this time, we'll no longer have a block of half-hearted Warsaw Pact nations between NATO's front & Russian controlled territory when Putin annexes Belarus & as much of Ukraine as he can take.

Being in the right is not a strategy. What are you ready for ? War with Russia ?
If it looks like we'll prevail, what's your plan to keep it from going nuclear ?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

runrussellrun wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:04 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:18 am This is the F-ing "All Things Russa & Ukraine" thread.

dude, the guy responded to Reds post, on election something or others. REDS post. Than another poster, also responded to Reds post.

and yet, you only go "after" one person. You think this IS lost on people? YOU, trolling ONE particular dude.

The lack of application of any, said , "principles"

you are right, this place is better off without.......
"dude", Essex has made a long string of partisan domestic political comments on this thread...he wasn't responding to someone else's and these most recent have nothing to do with discussion of this specific thread. The latest ones about "poopy pants" and dementia and the State of the Union...just disgusting. Only intent is to inflame.

If he wants to go make do this kind of stupid trolling commentary on a thread devoted to such domestic politics, that's a pain in the neck, but at least in the right venue.

This ain't it.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

old salt wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:07 pmThe Baltic nations were Soviet Republics & part of Tsarist Russia before that. They cut off Kaliningrad from Russia.
They are extremely vulnerable & will be very difficult for NATO to defend if invaded.
Minimize their importance at your peril. That's why NATO is deploying more forces there asap.
Our forces in the Baltic states are trip wires. We are not ready to hold them, yet.

Controlling Ukraine, along with Belarus, would give Putin 2 compliant buffer states between NATO & Russia.
Forcing NATO to heavily fortify their entire eastern border, from the Black Sea to the Baltic Sea (or Arctic, if Finland now joins NATO)
3 days of NATO enthusiasm will take years to become deployable forces.

You're right about one thing. We're in a full blown Cold War again. Only this time, we'll no longer have a block of half-hearted Warsaw Pact nations between NATO's front & Russian controlled territory when Putin annexes Belarus & as much of Ukraine as he can take.

Being in the right is not a strategy. What are you ready for ? War with Russia ?
If it looks like we'll prevail, what's your plan to keep it from going nuclear ?
WHY does Putin need "2 compliant buffer states between NATO and Russia? Are not "compliant buffer states" really just Russian states with a patina of being independent? Once they become "compliant buffer states" why would Putin not simply annex them into his new USSR? NOW the buffer states he needs are current NATO states. This logic makes ZERO sense. NATO is a defensive alliance. Who among them has ANY interest in "taking" part of the Russian State? Why the hell would they WANT to "take" that decrepit "state" that is getting more decrepit by the day? What is the difference between "a block of half hearted Warsaw Pact nations" and what we see today in Belarus, Krgyzstan, Georgia and some others? Putin wants Ukraine to be one of his shadow "buffer states". Ukrainians don't want that.

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Yes he is right that the world needs to take some form of corrective action. But I say this is what it should have done over 20 years when terrorist Bush was undertaking his campaign of imperialist terrorism in the Middle East. Had the proper action been taken back then Putin would have stayed home rather than risk international actions against him.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Return to “POLITICS”